Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Torn Destinies ❯ Unknown Power ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I honestly don't own anything but Sora, Naomi, Sara, and the other small characters! I swear!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yugi: Where's the candy!

SSU: Lets see here… how about some peppermints!

Yugi: *gives a disgusted look*

SSU: Ok, how about some loli-pops?

Yugi: *sticks touge out, disgusted*

SSU: Gummy bears? Bubble gum? A jawbreaker?

Yugi: *gives SSU the stupid look*

SSU: Hey I got it! *gets evil grin* How about some …chocolate?

Yugi: *beams* CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yami: *rolls eyes* Here we go again!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^

Sora and Naomi sat on Sora's bed once and a while glancing at Sara in the mirror.

"…And that's pretty much the whole story." said Sora, finishing up her long story about her and her yami.

Naomi sat still for a moment, not moving. She just stared off into Sora's eyes.

"Is any of this sinking in?" asked Sora sounding a little concerned.

Naomi snapped out of her daze and blinked a few times. Then surprisingly, Naomi smiled at her best friend and slowly nodded, answering Sora's question.

"Yes, I understand. It just all hit me at once that's all," she said.

"Are you sure?"

Naomi slowly nodded. "Surprisingly, yes, I'm sure."

"Ok, good."

"But how's Seto taking this?"

Silence.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Seto walked down the hallway not really caring to where he was going. His mind was somewhere else. *Maybe I can forgive her for what she did. I mean she seems to love him and what ever makes her happy… is what should count the most.* he thought to himself.

######

FLASH

The master twirled the millennium rod in his hand. Then suddenly the item flickered with a sharp light.

########

Seto fell to his knees in pain.

"Whoa! What was that?!-AHHHHH!!!!" he yelled clutching his head. He continued to scream in agony as his cries pierced the night sky.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thunder rumbled through the air, which startled the girls as they continued to talk on Sora's bed.

"Uh, I think I better get going, Sora." said Naomi getting up from the bed and heading for the door.

"Yeah before it starts to pour." giggled Sora as she followed Naomi.

As Naomi opened the door to leave, someone pushed her inside the room almost knocking her into Sora.

The girls both slowly looked up to see a shadowy figure in the doorway. The figure appeared to be male and he was drenched in water from the sudden down pour of the rain. They tried to get a closer look but the figure pushed them back further into the room, and he stepped into the light. Sora's eyes widened.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Seto?!" asked Sora, her voice a little shaky.

Seto stood in the doorway staring at them, not moving.

"Seto, are you ok?" Sora said as she slowly made her way closer to him. But once she could see him clearly, she noticed that he had changed somehow. Then it hit her… his eyes, something was different about his eyes they were……soulless.

She gasped at the disturbing sight and stepped back. Seto smirked at his sister.

"Hey Sis. Glad to see me?" he said.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yami slowly walked down the hallway towards Sora's room. *I need to talk to her about all of this* Then it began to rain down harder and lightening lit up the sky.

"Aw great!" he said slightly annoyed at the conditions. He tried to dodge the rain by going under a breezeway, but the wind began to blow and he got wet anyway. He then glanced further down the breezeway to where Sora's room would have been and he noticed that her door was open.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Seto? What's wrong with you?" asked Sora sounding a little horrified.

"Nothing Sis, you just have something that I want." said Seto, smirking.

"Like what?--" she started to ask but she was interrupted by her yami.

//Sora get out of there!//

/Why?/ asked Sora though her mind.

//Seto…he's not who you think he is!! He's changed! He has the dark arts in him now, and if you stay any longer he'll kill you!!//

Sora eyes widened in fear.

Seto took a step closer to the girls. He was just about to grab Sora when Naomi stepped in between them.

"Don't you lay a finger on her!" shouted Naomi to Seto.

Seto gave a twisted smile and slowly raised his hands in the air and as he did this, Naomi was lifted off of the ground in midair without him even touching her. He moved his hands swiftly off to the side, and Naomi was thrown towards a wall.

Naomi screamed in agony as she hit the wall with so much force that the room shook. She slid down the wall to the floor, not moving.


"Naomi!!!" Sora shrieked. Her body began to shake uncontrollably.

Seto turned back to face her again.

//Sora get out of there! Run!//

Sora suddenly ran past Seto towards the door, but on her way Seto caught her by the wrist.

"Let me go!!!" Sora screamed trying to pull free, but Seto tightened his grip on her. "Ahhhhhhhh!!!!" she screamed as she began to glow. She turned away and once she turned back to face Seto, her eyes were red with fire in her eyes and her forehead revealed the sign of Isis.

"I said …" she screamed her voice sounding like Sora and Sara in one. "…LET GO!!!!!!!!!" she shouted as a ball of energy formed in her free hand and blasted Seto into the wall behind him. The stones from the wall fell onto his limp body on the floor.

Sora fell to her knees, going back to normal. She began to shake again, in shock of what she had just done. But to her surprise Seto started to get up from the rumble around him, appearing to be unharmed. He smirked at her once again.

Sora quickly got up and ran out of the door as fast as she could, out into the pouring rain.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SSU: *running around with a bar of chocolate in hand*

Yugi: *chasing SSU* CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!

Yami: *chasing Yugi* STOP!!!!

SSU: *still running* Well, I hoped you liked the chapter! I'll write the next one soon! So don't you worry! Don't forget to R&R!!!!!!