Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ TOTALLY SPIES: Dueling Dramas! ❯ Professor Mykan. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER ONE
 
 
Another Monday morning at Beverly-Hills College. It was a beautiful Spring day, except for when classes had to butt in
 
Sam, Clover, and Alex had grown up a lot, and were now at the second year in college.
 
The girls still worked for WOOHP, but Geri hardly ever had any missions for them anymore, as crime was afraid to make any moves with girls still around.
 
So now these days, the girls graduated high-school, and went of to College for more grades, and to even maybe snatch a few boys.
 
* * *
 
1:55pm… Five minutes before history class would begin, and the last class of the day.
 
But word got out that the Teacher was out of town for the month, and they had found a substitute… but who was it?
 
A lot of the Girls didn't seem to care, they were more interested in a new guy they never saw before.
 
Standing at the end of the hallway, was boy who looked to be about the same age as Alex….ME
 
I had short dark brown hair, a fine looking built up body, and a look of determination in my eyes!
 
They girls didn't even care what I was wearing.
 
A dark blue Jacket with matching pants, and a black T-shirt over top, and even a red scarf lathered around my neck.
 
“Oh man…check him out!” said Clover, “If the hunk is in the dictionary, I'll bet his picture is in it!”
 
“Forget it ,Clover I saw him first!” said Sam.
 
“Yeah, well I saw him before you both did!” protested Alex.
 
“Alex, you weren't even out of bed then!”
 
The girls argued on, and on, until Mandy as poked her head in, as usual. “Forget it, losers.” She snapped, “He is mine… just watch!”
 
With that, she walked down the hallway like the drama-queen she was and sat next to me.
 
“So… Hi!” she said all ditzy which captured my attention. “The Name's…!”
 
“Your name is Mandy!” I said in a mysterious voice. “And I expect you to be in you seat when the bell rings!”
 
“That is unless you are stealing ice-cream form the cafeteria again!”
 
With that, I got up and walked down the hallway, leaving Mandy all confused. “Okay, how did he know about all that!” she snorted.
 
But then she realized she was being gawked at by other students in the hallway. “Oops…ah huh… See you in class!” she said as she scuttled off.
 
The bell rang, and all the students going to history walked down the corridor.
 
* * *
 
Sam, Clover, and Alex sat at the top row of seats, secretly to get a glimpse of the hot boys in class.
 
That's when they noticed me, standing near the front of the room instead of picking out a seat.
 
“Hey… what's with that guy!” a lot of students exchanged with each other, “The Sub-Teach will kill him!”
 
The Principal walked in, and settled the class down.
 
“Everyone!” he called out, “As we all know, your lesson this month was to be on Ancient Egypt!”
 
“However, since your normal teach is out of town, we have found a substitute to take his place!”
 
That's when I walked towards the teacher's desk and the Principal introduced me to class.
 
“Everyone…This is Professor. Mykan!”
 
The class all stared wide-eyed at me. How could this guy be their teacher, he looked like such a kid!
 
“Now don't let his age fool you!” said the Principal. “He happens to be one of the best Teachers of Ancient-Egypt in the world, but as to why I have no idea!”
 
“And since I have a have a school to manage, I won't be able to stick around for the lesson. So I'll take my leave!”
 
As soon as he left, I got the class straight down to business. “Take out your history books!” I said in calm yet straight voice.
 
Not knowing whether or not to obey, the class did as they were told. “Good, now toss those silly things away!”
 
Did they hear me correctly? Did I just tell them to get rid of their history books?
 
“Excuse me… but how are we supposed to learn History without our books?” asked a Nerdy boy in the front row.
 
“You shall know soon enough, Arnold!” I said.
 
That was amazing, how did I know his name was Arnold when I never even did the roll call yet, and no one wore name tags?
 
The class did as they were told, and tossed their books in the trash. “Good!” I said.
 
“Now, I am going to teach you about Egypt in away that those books alone could not have!”
 
As I pulled down the big white paper sheet from the black board. A big Bully type kid got a spit ball ready for firing at me while my back was turned.
 
“You dare fire that Spit-ball, and you will be sorry!” I said in sharp voice causing the whole class to hold still and silent.
 
I started a slide show I had brought in one of the two briefcases I carried with me.
 
The show consisted of pictures of monsters. Horrible looking beasts attacking all around them.
 
“Five-Thousand Years Ago…” I proclaimed.
 
* * *
 
It was believed that a great era of Darkness and Battle for power stormed through Egypt!
 
Many strong monsters were everywhere, spreading chaos wherever they went.
 
Until a brave Pharaoh sealed them away in stone tablets and cast them away forever.
 
5000 years later, these monster remains were discover by archeologists, and they used this knowledge to create this wonder as a card game.
 
DUEL-MOSNTERS!
 
* * *
 
By the end of the class, it was quite clear that I was going to make them study about Egypt through this Duel-Monster game.
 
And their first assignment… I gave each student about Fifty dollars in cash.
 
“You are all to use this money to go and buy yourselves a Starter-deck and booster packs to bring into class, Tomorrow.
 
“You'll need a deck if you wish to pass my class. If you don't have one, then get one!”
 
“And if I find out you used that money for other purposes than getting you decks, or if you don't show up with a deck at all…”
 
“Then I'll lower your grades before you even build them up!”
 
The bell rang marking the end of class. “Class Dismissed!”
 
Everyone cleared out of the room exchanging more and more comment about the way I was during class time.
 
* * *
 
That evening, the girls were in their shared dorm, and like most of the other students had bought their decks and packs.
 
“Wow…this guy really means business!” said Alex sorting through cards she never saw before.
 
“Like Totally!” whined Clover, “Now that we have these weirdo cards, like what next!”
 
“We won't know until we bring them to class tomorrow!” said Sam, “But I'd sure like to know just what that lessons that Professor can teach with these!”