Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ TOTALLY SPIES: Dueling Dramas! ❯ The Gate of Wind... Part two ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
 
 
SCORE:(Sam: 6600/ Jasmine: 6200)
 
 
Jasmine: “Now then… it's my move.”
 
(Draws)
 
 
“Since my turn begins You monster-Egg's attack points go back to normal!”
 
(Atk: 600/ Def: 900)
 
 
“Now I shall summon this… PETIT MOTH!”
 
(Originally): (Atk: 300/ Def: 200)
 
(With Bonus)(Atk: 500/ Def: 400)
 
 
Sam:“What are you trying to pull? That thing's even weaker than my Monster-Egg.”
 
 
Jasmine:“For now, maybe, but like all caterpillars, it can change…. Therefore, I equip my moth with… COCOON OF EVELOUTION!”
 
(Originally): (Atk: 0000/ Def: 2000)
 
(With Bonus)(Atk: 300/ Def: 2300)
 
 
* * *
 
Alex: “Hey… what is it doing now?”
 
Clover: “The moth just wrapped itself up tight!”
 
 
Jasmine:“That is correct.”
 
“You see… after four to six turns, if I send these two cards to the graveyard, I can bring forth an even greater insect than my Insect-Queen.”
 
“Right now, I'll place one card Face-down, and play this card… DE-SPELL And I'll use it to destroy your Insect Barrier!”
 
 
Sam: “This is not good!”
 
 
Jasmine:“Now… INSECT SOLDEIRS OF THE SKY… attack her Monster-Egg.”
 
(Atk: 1200/ Def: 1000)
 
 
Sam: “GAHHH….GRRR!!!”
 
 
SCORE:(Sam: 6000/ Jasmine: 6200)
 
Sam:“It's going to take more than that to beat me!”
 
(Draws)
 
“Well, well… I hope you've had enough to eat… because no I activate… JUST DESSERTS!”
 
“It'll make you take Five hundred points of damage for every monster you have on the field.”
 
“And I see Four.”
 
 
SCORE:(Sam: 6600/ Jasmine:4200)
 
 
Jasmine: “Humph!”
 
 
Sam:“Now I'll summon this… GEARFRIED THE IRON KNIGHT!”
 
 
(Atk: 1800/ Def: 1600)
 
“And I think I know just what I'll go for… GEARFIRED, attack her Insect Queen's egg!”
 
 
 
SCORE:(Sam: 6600/ Jasmine:2500)
 
 
Jasmine: “GRR… You will pay dearly for having done that!”
 
 
* * *
 
 
Mykan: “Well played, Sam!”
 
“The Insect-Queen left her egg on the field when she left, and unless Jasmine knew what to do with it… That Egg was a sitting duck!”
 
* * *
 
 
Jasmine: “I'm not worried.”
 
(Draws)
 
“I place two cards face down, and end my turn!”
 
 
 
Sam: “That's it huh? Okay then.”
 
(Draws)
 
 
Sam's thoughts:“Man… What am I going to do now?”
 
“The only monster I have out on the field is my Knight, and his attack points are way to low to pop that cocoon.”
 
“I'll just have to play it safe for now!”
 
Sam: “I place one card Face-down, and end my turn!”
 
* * *
 
Alex:“What's Sam doing, she has to find a way to blow away that Cocoon and fast.”
 
Clover: “Totally… doesn't she have like a spray can in her deck.”
 
* * *
 
Jasmine: “Now it's my move, and I reveal a face down card… EMERGNCY-PROVISIONS!”
 
 
Sam: “What does that card do?”
 
 
Jasmine: “Glad you ask!”
 
“When I send any Magic or Trap-card on my field to the graveyard, I'll get 1000 life points for them each.
 
“And I send away my two Face-downs… and my Forest card.”
 
 
SCORE:(Sam: 6600/ Jasmine:5500)
 
* * *
 
 
Clover: “How fair is that… she just got back 3000 points!”
 
Alex:“I know… like how is Sammy ever going to get them to zero now?”
 
Mykan: “She can, and I know she will.”
 
 
* * *
 
Sam's Thoughts: “Hey… I've seen that magic card there… CAN OF AEROSOL.”
 
 
“It destroys one insect monster on the field. If I had that it would probably even clench he match for me.”
 
“Well I may not have one in my deck, but there is a way I can get it… but first I need the right card… and I only have two turns left!”
 
(Draws)
 
Mega-Morph?!…Damn, this isn't it… but it may help me later on!”
 
 
Jasmine:“I take it by that scowl on your face, you didn't get the card you wanted!”
 
 
Sam: “GRR!”
 
 
Jasmine: “Too bad… my move!”
 
(Draws)
 
 
“Now I shall pass this turn, but on my next move, my greatest monster will be ready.”
 
 
Sam: “Come one baby…!”
 
(Draws)
 
Sam's thoughts: “Aw… Monster Reborn, but I don't have any monsters good enough to revive yet… and the Insect-Queen would only put me in trouble!”
 
 
Jasmine: “Oh dear… looks like luck just isn't on your side, and speaking of sides…the time has come!”
 
 
* * *
 
 
Mykan:“Oh no… it's been four turns since the Cocoon Of Evolution was played.”
 
Clover: “That…can't… be good!”
 
* * *
 
Jasmine: “Now my… GREAT MOTH… hatch out of your cocoon!”
 
(Atk: 2600/ Def: 2500)
 
“And I'm also going to equip him with two cards…. TWIN SWORDS OF FLASHING LIGHT -TRYCE… and… AXE OF DESPAIR!!
 
“The reason I played these two cards is simple.”
 
“Axe of Despair will give my Moth 1000 extra attack points”
 
(Atk: 3600/ Def: 2500)
 
…and Twin swords of flashing light -Tryce… it lowers his attack by 500, but as long as it stays in play… by discarding one card from my hand… he can attack you twice per turn!”
 
 
Sam: “Ahh…?”
 
 
(Atk: 3100/ Def: 2500)
 
 
Jasmine: “Now… Great Moth… attack her iron knight NOW!!!”
 
 
Sam:“I don't think so… I activate the Trap… MAGIC ARM SHEILD!”
 
“Now Jasmine, I can take hold of one of your monsters so it gets attack instead of my knight!”
 
 
Jasmine:“No… My Insect Soldiers of the Sky!!”
 
 
(Atk: 3100/ Def: 2500) V.S (Atk: 1000/ Def: 800)
 
 
SCORE:(Sam: 6600/ Jasmine:3400)
 
 
Jasmine:“Well don't think I'm out yet… I discard on card so my moth can attack again!”
 
Sam: “GRR…!!”
 
 
SCORE:(Sam:5300/ Jasmine:3400)
 
 
Jasmine:“And that's not all… I play not Three… METOR(S) OF DESTRUTION… which will take away 1000 of your Life-points each!”
 
SCORE:(Sam: 2300/ Jasmine:3400)
 
 
* * *
 
 
Clover and Alex: “SAMMY!!!”
 
Mykan:“Hold on tight, Sam.”
 
 
* * *
 
Sam's Thoughts: “He's right… I just have to trust in my deck. Heart of the cards, don't fail me now!!”
 
(Draws slowly)
 
 
“Yeah…at last!”
 
 
Sam:“Jasmine… remember when you said that no one ever really beat you to tell their tale?”
 
 
Jasmine: “Huh?”
 
 
Sam: “Well I'm about to change that!”
 
“I activate the Trap-card… GRAVE ROBBER!!”
 
 
Jasmine: “OH NO! NOT GRAVE ROBBER!!”
 
 
Sam:“Sounds like you know… that by paying 2000 of my life-points…”
 
SCORE:(Sam: 300/ Jasmine:3400)
 
“… I can snatch a Magic-Card from your Graveyard and use it against you… and I know just the one… CAN OF AEROSOL!”
 
 
Jasmine: “No… impossible!”
 
 
Sam:“Good thing my eyes were sharp when you used Emergency-Provisions… Now, time to exterminate your moth!!”
 
“YEAH… there goes my worst problem!”
 
 
Jasmine: “What have you done to my moth?!”
 
 
Sam:“But wait… I'm not finished yet. Now I activate MONSTER-REBORN… to revive… GEARFRIED THE IRON KNIGHT!”
 
 
(Atk: 1800/ Def: 1600)
 
 
“And now I Equip him with the Magic-card… MEGA-MORPH! What this card does, depends on my score.”
 
“If my life-points were higher than yours, Gearfried would get half of his attack points added to his score.”
 
“But my life points are lower… therefore his attack is doubled!”
 
 
(Atk: 3600/ Def: 1600)
 
 
Jasmine: “NO… you can't… You wouldn't!!”
 
 
Sam:“I can, and I will! GEARFIELD… ATTACK AND DESTROY THE REST OF HER LIFE POINTS!!!”
 
 
Jasmine: “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH…YAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!”
 
 
FINAL SCORE:(Sam: 300/ Jasmine: “0000)
 
 
Sam:“WOO… I DID IT!!!”
 
* * *
 
Clover and Alex: “SHE DID IT… SHE WON!!!”
 
Mykan: “Great dueling Sam, Well Done!”
 
* * *
 
Jasmine and Sam retrieved their projectors, and shut down their duel-disks. Then, Jasmine clapped her hands opening the green gate behind her.
 
“Very well… You may proceed.”
 
The girls and I walked through the gate, but before Sam walked all the way in, she and Jasmine shook hands.
 
“You duel pretty good out there… almost had me beat.” Said Sam.
 
“And you duel just as well, Samantha.” Said Jasmine, “I look forward to a rematch with you one day!”
 
“You got it.”
 
Sam bid her final good-byes, and walked through the gate. After that, it closed behind us, and we walked out of the forest at last.