Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ TOTALLY SPIES: Dueling Dramas! ❯ The Shadow Duel... Part Five ( Chapter 29 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
 
 
SCORE: (Mykan: 1900/ Dark-Monroe: 6200)
 
 
Mykan's thoughts: “I don't know if I can do this anymore.”
 
“That Crush card has blown my deck to pieces so have no strong monsters.”
 
“Even if I come up with a new strategy, The Millennium-eye will tell that beast what I'm up to.”
 
 
(Reaches deck… ready to surrender)
 
 
Dark-Monroe: “Yes… that's it… just give up now!”
 
 
Mykan: “…………NEVER!”
 
 
Dark-Monroe: “What?!”
 
 
Mykan: “You may have infected the body of my Deck… but it is the heart of the cards that can never be broken.”
 
“As long as I still trust in my deck the way My father used too… I will never give in!”
 
“This duel is not over yet!”
 
 
(Draws)
 
 
Dark-Monroe: “Ha… You Just never learn do you.”
 
“Well… let's see what card you have there
 
 
(Instead of seeing the card… he see the Spirits of the girls)
 
 
Dark-Monroe: “WHAT…OH NO!!”
 
“This can't be happening. My Millennium-Eye… it's being blocked!”
 
 
Mykan: “Clover… Sam… Alex… Sabrina!”
 
 
Clover: “Listen up pal! No one interferes with a man dueling for love. Now get out of Mykan's mind and Stay out!”
 
 
Dark-Monroe: “WHRRRR…!!”
 
 
Sam: “You use your powers only for evil… Big Mistake!!”
 
 
Alex: “But our friendship with Mykan is stronger than any magic you can dish up.”
 
 
Sabrina: “We will rescue my father from your grasp, and then you will be finished!”
 
 
Mykan: (Wipes a tear from his eye)
 
“Thank you all… it's so nice to be loved!”
 
 
Dark-Monroe: “Curse you… CURSE YOU ALL!”
 
 
Mykan: “Even though you didn't see what card this is… I'll show you what it is!”
 
“MONSTER RECOVERY!”
 
 
Dark-Monroe's thoughts: “Monster Recovery… I could have countered that if I had been able to see it!”
 
 
Mykan: “Now… I can pull all the cards in my hand, graveyard, and on the field back into my hand… Reshuffle and draw a new deal.”
 
 
Mykan's thoughts: “Oh no… not one of these monsters can do too much damage to Griggle and win me the match.”
 
 
(Three of the cards are… Two arms… One Leg… )
 
 
“Or…can they… I've seen those cards before, but I never thought I ever had them in my deck.”
 
 
FLASHBACK… (Mykan teaching a class)
 
 
Mykan: “Duel monsters contains only one unstoppable monster… EXODIA THE FORBIDDEN ONE!”
 
“But he can only be summoned by drawing all five special cards.”
 
“A feat so difficult and yet so rewarding if you are successful.”
 
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
 
Mykan's thoughts: “It's my only chance… but fist I need to defend myself!”
 
 
Dark-Monroe: “Quit stalling or you'll forfeit the duel!”
 
 
Mykan: “I never quit!”
 
“I'll place one monster face down in defense-Mode, and I'll place a card face down too!”
 
 
Clover: “And don't you even think about reading his mind!”
 
 
Dark-Monroe's thoughts: “I can't believe this!”
 
“I'm ready to shake in fear. No matter… I still have the upper hand, and the higher score.”
 
 
(Draws)
 
 
Dark-Monroe: “Ah… perfect!”
 
“I activate the magic card… SOUL EXCHANGE Now I am allowed to sacrifice one of your monsters, as well as my own!”
 
“So I'll take your face-down monster, and sacrifice it along with Griggle… to call on… THE BLUE EYES- WHITE DRAGON!”
 
 
(Atk: 3000/ Def: 2500)
 
 
Mykan: “What…no way!”
 
 
Dark-Monroe: “Surprised… did you think you the only duelist to have one in his deck.”
 
“Luckily for you… Because of Soul exchange, I can't attack this turn, but it's a small price to pay.”
 
“Now make your move!”
 
 
Mykan: “With pleasure!”
 
 
(Draws…and the girls block the Millennium-Eye)
 
 
Mykan: “I play… POT OF GREED… now I draw two more cards.”
 
 
(Draws…and the girls block the Millennium-Eye)
 
 
Alex: “Ah, ah, ah… that isn't nice!”
 
 
Dark-Monroe: “GRR…!”
 
 
Mykan: (Draws…and the girls block the Millennium-Eye)
 
Mykan's thoughts: “Another Exodia piece!”
 
 
Mykan: “I place one more card face down… and Summon… WITCH OF THE BLACK FOREST… in defense mode.”
 
 
(Atk: 1100/ Def: 1200)
 
 
Dark-Monroe: “Ha… you think you can hide behind your face-down cards forever!”
 
 
(Draws)
 
 
Dark-Monroe: “YES… HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!!”
 
“Summon… LORD OF DRAGONS
 
(Atk: 1200/ Def: 1100)
 
 
“And I'll also give him this… FLUTE OF SUMMONING DRAGON!”
 
“Now I can summon two more Blue-eyes from my hand!”
 
 
(Atk: 3000/ Def: 2500) x2
 
 
Mykan: “GRR!!”
 
 
Dark-Monroe: “You bet… and now thanks to Lord of Dragons, your face down cards wont' work.
 
 
“I'll first attack your witch with my first Blue-eye's.”
 
 
Mykan: “My Witch…!”
 
 
Dark-Monroe: “…And now that you're emptied out. I can Finally destroy you… VICTORY IS MINE!”
 
“BLUE-EYES WHITE DRAGONS… Attack his life-Points directly!”
 
 
Mykan: “Not so fast… I also activate My firstface down card… MAGIC ARM SHEILD!!”
 
 
“True I can target your dragons… but I can take you Dragon lord and use it as a shield against you first Blue-Eyes… so you'll destroy him instead of me!”
 
 
Dark Monroe: “Ah?!...”
 
 
SCORE: (Mykan: 1900/ Dark-Monroe: 4400)
 
 
Dark Monroe:“It matters not… my other Blue-Eyes will still wipe you out!”
 
 
Mykan: “No it won't!”
 
 
Dark Monroe:“Huh?!”
 
 
Mykan: “Now for my second Face-down card… POISON OF THE OLD MAN and I use it to gain 1200 life-Points!”
 
 
BEFORE… (Mykan: 3100)
 
AFTER… (Mykan: 100)
 
 
Dark Monroe:“Hmm… so you lucked out again. But I assure you, this next turn will be you last.”
 
 
Mykan: “Mmm…Hmm…m…m…m!”
 
Girls: “Hee…hee…hee…hee!”
 
 
Dark Monroe:“What… What are you all laughing at?”
 
 
Mykan: “You are correct… this will be my last turn… and it will be the turn in which YOU get defeated.”
 
 
Dark Monroe:“Huh… Surely you jest… there is no way you can beat me now!”
 
 
Clover: “Earth to crazy guy… there is a way!”
 
 
Sam: “You see… you sent Witch of the Black forest to the graveyard.”
 
 
Alex: “And when that happens… Mykan can take a monster with up to 1500 defense points or less from the deck to his hand.”
 
 
Sabrina: “And that card he chooses will be the last thing he requires to beat you!”
 
 
Dark Monroe:“You have got to be joking… how can on pathetic little card destroy me when I have more power than you do!”
 
 
Mykan: “My father's deck has no pathetic cards in it.”
 
(Takes his card)
 
 
“… but I never realized that it also contained… THE UNSTOPPABLE EXODIA THE OFRBIDDEN ONE!!!”
 
 
Dark Monroe:“AHHH… IMPOSSIBLE… IT CAN'T BE!!”
 
 
Mykan: “Because I believe in the heart of the cards, and my friends believe in me… I have assemble all five special cards.”
 
 
(The Girls stare at the huge monster)
 
 
Girls: “Oooh!!!!”
 
 
Dark Monroe:“Exodia!!!”
 
“ARGH… it's not possible! No one has ever been able to summon him!”
 
 
“GRR… go ahead and attack me… you'll only be destroying King-Monroe and banishing him to the Shadow Realm!”
 
 
Sabrina: “What… but he said my father would be saved!”
 
 
Clover: “I smell a double crosser!!”
 
 
Mykan: “It's all right… I knew he was going to pull a stunt like this, and I've been waiting for the right moment!”
 
 
Dark Monroe:“Huh?!”
 
 
Mykan: “Like you said… you have been tired out from using the Millennium-Eye too much in this duel.”
 
“This broke the spell that blocked my Millennium-Necklace's power to see into the future… and I could see everything.”
 
“That I would win… and you try and pull a fast one!”
 
 
(The Necklace glows… and the two men are divided up again!)
 
 
Dark Monroe:“Noooooo!!”
 
 
Mykan: “Since your Millennium-Eye can change the soul of the body, then maybe My Necklace can put them back!”
 
 
(The good King-Monroe falls over unconscious leaving the evil one in the shadows)
 
 
Dark Monroe:“No… This can't be happening!!”
 
 
Mykan: “Oh it has… My friends and I are now safe… AND YOU EVIL SPIRIT ARE FINISHED!!”
 
 
Dark Monroe:“ARRRRRGH!!!”
 
 
Mykan: “….EXODIA… OBLITERATE!!!”
 
 
(KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM)
 
 
Dark Monroe: “WHOOOOOAAAAA…. AAAAARRRGGGGHHH!!!”
 
 
FINAL SCORE: (Mykan: 100/ Monroe: “0000)