Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ TOTALLY SPIES: Dueling Dramas! ❯ The Shadow Duel... Part Four ( Chapter 28 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
 
 
(King Monroe had split into two equal halves)
 
 
Sam: “Whoa…am I seeing double or what?”
 
 
Sabrina: “D-d-daddy?”
 
 
Stranger: “Hmm…m…m…m!”
 
“I was hoping that is would not come to this.”
 
 
Monroe:“That…that voice!”
 
 
Stranger:“Yes… Monroe… it is I. the one you spoke to when you took the Millennium-Eye and freed me from my prison.”
 
 
Monroe: “What you mean? Just who are you?”
 
 
Stranger: “Hmm…m…m! I am thief and a stealer of souls. In my quest to obtain all seven Millennium-Items.”
 
“Whoever possess all seven will control powers unimaginable.”
 
“But I was sealed in the Millennium-Eye by a brave Pharaoh, and remained there for 5000 years.”
 
“But now that King Monroe has freed me… I have been manipulating his mind for all these years so that he would obtain all the items for me.”
 
 
Monroe: “What… you were just using me all along?”
 
 
Stranger: “Yes!”
 
“I never planned to help you bring your wife back from the dead, but in fact use you to obtain all the Millennium-Items for me.”
 
“Finally, I would not have any further se for you.”
 
 
Sabrina: “So this means… My dad isn't responsible for all his actions after all.”
 
 
Stranger: “But now I can see now that if I let you continue to duel, I will lose everything for sure.”
 
“I am going to take over your body for the remained of the duel.”
 
 
Monroe: “Oh no you won't… I'll use my Millennium-eye to stop you.”
 
 
Stranger: “Really… I doubt very much so.”
 
 
Sam: “Oh my gosh… look, it's not working!”
 
 
Stranger: “But of course… he has be fatigued by using too much power in this duel already… his mind is weary while mine is not!”
 
 
“Now it's MY TURN!!”
 
 
Monroe: “Huh?!.... AAAAARRRRGGGHHHHH!!”
 
 
Sabrina: “DADDY!!”
 
 
Spies:“Ooh!!”
 
 
Mykan: “UGH…!”
 
 
Dark-Monroe:“Hmm…m….m…m! Ah, ha, ha, ha, ha!!”
 
“Not bad at all… it's kind of cozy in here!”
 
 
Mykan: “What have you done to King Monroe?”
 
 
Dark-Monroe:“I taken over his body, so no he has taken my place in the Shadow-Realm!”
 
“I will return him… but only if you win this duel.”
 
 
Mykan: “Fine by me!”
 
 
Dark-Monroe: “Oh really? Then maybe I should change the rules of play first.”
 
 
(The Millennium-Eye glows… and so do the girls)
 
 
Alex: “Hey… what's happening.”
 
 
Sam: “We're… Disappearing!”
 
 
Clover: “Ooh… Not cool... Totally not Cool!”
 
Sabrina: “Mykan!!”
 
 
Mykan: “Girls…NO!”
 
 
Dark-Monroe: “Relax! No harm has come to them, I have merely transported them back to the real world.”
 
“With them outside and you still inside, you won't be able to keep up with your mind shuffle game!”
 
“Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha!!”
 
 
OUTSIDE
 
 
(The girls wake up)
 
 
Clover: “Hey… what's the big deal!? Weren't we just in there a while ago?”
 
 
Sam: “That demon-guy… he must want to keep us out, and Mykan in!”
 
 
Alex: “We can't just stay out here like this… Let's go back in there!”
 
 
(The girls run into the dome, and come out the other side.)
 
 
Sabrina: “What's this?”
 
 
Sam: “We… passed right through it.”
 
 
(Alex sticks her hand in, and it pops back out)
 
 
Alex: “Wow… This is freaky!”
 
 
Clover: “Hello… bigger problems!”
 
“We can't get back in, and Mykan can't get out unless he wins the duel!”
 
 
Sam: “And without us to help him mind shuffle…”
 
 
Sabrina: “Oh no… it can't be!”
 
 
BACK INSIDE
 
 
SCORE: (Mykan: 1900/ Dark-Monroe: 2100)
 
 
Mykan: “This duel is still not over just yet!”
 
 
Dark-Monroe: “Correct… so I shall finish my turn by… SAGI THE DARK CLOWN… in attack mode.”
 
 
(Atk: 600/ Def: 1500)
 
 
“…And I'll put one other card face down too.”
 
 
Dark-Monroe's thoughts:“Hee…hee…hee… and I know for sure you won't want to resist attacking.”
 
 
Mykan's thoughts: “Why did he play such a weak monster? Does he want me to attack it.?”
 
“Well I could set off a trap… but if it works… I'll be one step closer to winning this duel and breaking this evil.”
 
 
Mykan:“It's my turn!”
 
 
(Draws)
 
 
Dark-Monroe:“You can't hide anything from me without you're girls around to shield your mind.”
 
“The card you have in your hand is… ASHINAGRAY!”
 
 
Mykan: “GRR… in that case… I'll put it face down in defense-mode.”
 
“Now… Dark Magician… attack the Dark clown!”
 
 
SCORE: (Mykan: 1900/ Dark-Monroe: 200)
 
 
Dark-Monroe:“Heh…heh…heh!”< /div>
 
 
Mykan: “Why are you laughing, when you've nearly lost all your life-points.”
 
 
Dark-Monroe:“A Sacrifice that doesn't even phase me... but it will cause you more trouble.”
 
“Just look!”
 
 
Mykan: “Huh…My Dark Magician!”
 
 
Dark-Monroe:“He's not the only one.”
 
“You see… knowing you couldn't resist attack my clown… I equipped him with… CRUSH CARD!”
 
 
Mykan: “Oh no… not the Crush Card Virus?!”
 
 
Dark-Monroe:“Oh indeed. Now all monsters with over 1500 attack points… on your field, in you hand and deck are gone!”
 
 
Mykan: “A very clever move… you knew I would attack and set me up.”
 
 
(Discards more than half his deck.)
 
 
“I still have plenty of cards left, and you forget that I still have more life points”
 
 
Dark-Monroe:“Not for long you won't its my turn.”
 
 
“And I play three cards face down… and I play the magic card EMERGENCY PROVISIONS!”
 
 
Mykan: “Ah…NO!”
 
 
Dark-Monroe:“Now I'll throw the three cards to the Grave yard, and gain 1000 life-points for each of them.”
 
 
SCORE: (Mykan: 1900/ Dark-Monroe: 3200)
 
 
“And that's not all… I'll also throw…GRIGGLE… in Defense-mode. So When it's your turn again I'll get another 3000 life-points!”
 
 
SCORE: (Mykan: 1900/ Dark-Monroe: 6200)
 
 
“So you see there, Mykan … I AM INVICIBLE!”
 
 
OUTSIDE
 
 
Sabrina: “Ah...!”
 
 
Sam: “You felt it too, Princess?”
 
 
Sabrina: “Yes… I'm not sure really, but I think Mykan is in grave danger in there!”
 
 
Clover: “But what are we supposed to do about it? We can't even get in there to see if he's okay.”
 
 
Strange Male Voice: “Then do what do best, and reach out for him in spirit!”
 
 
Strange Female Voice: “After all… you all share a special bond with, Mykan.”
 
 
Alex: “Hey… who said that?”
 
 
Clover: “Hello… where are you?”
 
 
Male's voice: “Never mind that!”
 
 
Female's voice: “Who we are will be clear to you soon, but right now Mykan needs your support.”
 
 
Male's voice: “He never would have made it this far if it were not for the help and support from his friends.”
 
 
Female's voice: “Just believe in Mykan, as well as yourselves, and you will defeat the darkness of the Millennium-Eye.”
 
 
Sam: “Well you heard the voices…let's start hoping!”
 
 
(The girls all join hands… and concentrate hard)
 
 
Clover's thoughts: “Mykan… we're here for you!”
 
 
Sam's thoughts: “You taught us everything that we know today, now it's our turn to repay the favor.”
 
 
Alex's thoughts: “Mykan… you're a great friend, and a swell duelist and teacher. We won't let you down!”
 
Sabrina thoughts: “What I am doing now, I am doing for you… Dearest Mykan… my one and only true love!”
 
 
TO BE CONTINUED