Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ TOTALLY SPIES: Dueling Dramas! ❯ The Shadow Duel... Part There ( Chapter 27 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
 
 
SCORE: (Mykan: 1900/ Monroe: 6000)
 
 
Monroe: “The moment I've been waiting for is finally here! I'm going to get rid of you once and for all, Mykan!”
 
 
Mykan: “No… I can't believe it!”
 
 
(Falls to his knees in shame)
 
 
Mykan's thoughts:“I don't know what to do anymore... I've already used up my best cards, and I haven't even scratched him.”
 
“Even if I found a way… the Millennium-Eye will tell King Monroe exactly what I'm thinking.”
 
 
A strange male voice: “For someone who has faith in the heart of the cards, you're giving up way too easily.”
 
 
Mykan's thoughts: “Huh… who said that?”
 
 
A Strange Female voice: “Fear not, Mykan… we know who you are, and all the misery you've been through.”
 
 
Male's voice: “The answer was already given to you by King Monroe.”
 
 
Female's voice: “He may have the power to do things with his Millennium-Eye… but you have powers of your own to counter it.”
 
 
Mykan's thoughts: “The Millennium-Necklace… OF COURSE… how could I be so blind.”
 
“Maybe I can use it to manipulate Monroe's eye.”
 
 
Mykan:“Yes… It's worth a try, but here goes.”
 
 
(Concentrates)
 
 
Clover: “Hey… what's happening?”
 
 
Sam: “Clover… what's wrong.”
 
 
Clover:“My head feels all funny…”
 
 
Monroe:“I pay 500 life-points, and I'll have Blue-Eyes Toon-Dragon to attack the hat on the far left!”
 
 
SCORE: (Mykan: 1900/ Monroe: 5500)
 
 
(Atk: 3000/ Def: 2500)
 
 
Monroe: “The Dark Magician has performed his last trick… and you Lose Mykan!”
 
 
Mykan: “Oh really… I wouldn't gloat just yet, Monroe!”
 
 
 
Alex: “Hey… he's right… look at the scores!”
 
 
SCORE: (Mykan: 1900)
 
 
Monroe's thoughts: “What?!”
 
“Mykan's life-points were unaffected by my Blue-Eyes' attack… and the Dark Magician is still on his disk?”
 
 
Monroe: “No… this can't be! I just read your mind. He had to be hidden under That hat.”
 
 
Mykan: “Maybe you read the wrong mind, Monroe. One that doesn't know where the Dark Magician is!”
 
“Or maybe, you're losing your touch!”
 
 
Monroe: “WHAT!?... You dare to mock the power of my Millennium-Eye?”
 
 
Mykan:“Things have taken a big turn here, King Monroe.”
 
 
(Points to the Necklace)
 
 
“You aren't the only one in this match with Millennium-Item!”
 
“Now let's see how much you're Millennium-Eye matches to Sabrina's Millennium-Necklace!”
 
 
Sabrina: “I can't believe it… he's pulling through, thanks to my help.”
 
 
Sam:“But still… what did he do? How did he get Monroe to read the wrong mind?”
 
 
Mykan: “The Dark Door has forced you to end your turn… So it's my turn now…”
 
 
(Draws)
 
 
Mykan: “I place a Card-Face down. King Monroe, do you know what card it is.”
 
 
Sam's thoughts: “Huh…hey… my head feels funny.”
 
 
Monroe: “GRR… Looks like you need to learn a few manners. Now let's have a look.”
 
 
(He concentrates, but can't read it)
 
 
Monroe: “WHAT?!”
 
“This is impossible… I can't tell what that hidden Card is! How are you doing this?”
 
 
Mykan: “It's very simple, Monroe.”
 
“I used the power of the Millennium-Necklace to change the direction of your Millennium-Eye's power… You were actually reading Sam's mind… not my mind!”
 
 
Clover: “Hey… that must mean he did to you what he did to me Sammy!”
 
 
Sam: “Yeah… I get it now!”
 
 
Mykan:“That's right…”
 
“The girls can't tell where my Dark Magician is, or what cards I play. Therefore… you can't either King Monroe.”
 
“Now each time you try to read my mind, I'll switch it to one of the girls' Minds instead… THE MIND SHUFFLE!!”
 
 
Monroe: “Mind Shuffle? NO!!”
 
 
Alex: “Totally awesome. Mykan just might be able to make a come back after all.”
 
 
Sabrina: “Yes… but he isn't out of the woods just yet.”
 
 
Monroe: “You bet he isn't.”
 
“My Millennium-Eye is only one of my many ways of winning, or have you forgotten who invented this game?”
 
“I'll just play this out old school ways like I used too.”
 
 
Mykan: “Do as you wish, but I have a sneaky suspicion King-Monroe… you've been dueling with your Millennium-eye for so long, your dueling skills have diminished.”
 
 
Monroe: “If you're done talking… I'll take my turn! You do realize that it's only a matter of time until I find which hat hides your mage”
 
(Draws)
 
 
“I'll pay 500 life-points, and have Blue-Eyes attack the Hat in the middle.”
 
 
SCORE: (Mykan: 1900/ Monroe: 5000)
 
 
Monroe: “Is he there… Did I get him?”
 
“NO… I missed again!”
 
 
Mykan: “It's my turn again.”
 
 
(Draws)
 
 
Monroe's thoughts: “Hmm… There's no point in reading his mind to see that card, or else he'll just switch it to one of his girl pals over there.”
 
 
Mykan: “I place a card Face-Down… and call it quits for now!”
 
 
Monroe's thoughts: “Look at him… standing there as if he were my exact equal… if not then better.”
 
“I can't afford anymore mess ups.”
 
 
(Draws)
 
 
“Yes….YES… Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha! I've just drawn the card that will expose your Dark Magician.”
 
 
Magical Neutralizing Force
 
 
Mykan: “Oh no!”
 
 
Sabrina: “No… not that card… it has the power to destroy the effects of any other card on the field.”
 
 
Sam: “Look… the Magical Hats… they're vaporizing!”
 
 
Clover: “And there's the Dark Magician!”
 
 
Alex: “That's not all… it even destroyed the Dark Door… Now he attack with all his monsters!”
 
 
Monroe:“Told you he couldn't hide from me.”
 
“Now… I'll pay 500 life-points, and have Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon attack you.”
 
 
SCORE: (Mykan: 1900/ Monroe: 4500)
 
 
Monroe: “So long Dark Magician!”
 
 
Mykan:“Not so fast Monroe… I reveal my Face-Down card…LIVING ARROW!!”
 
 
Monroe: “What… you actually have a Living Arrow card in play?”
 
 
Mykan: “Indeed… and because you invented it… you should know that it allows me to muse it with cards that I've used, or you've used.”
 
 
“I'll fuse the Living Arrow… fused with your own…Magical Neutralizing Force ad fire it right back at Toon-World!”
 
 
Clover: “He did it… the Cartoons are history. His monsters are normal again!”
 
 
Monroe: “So what… you're too late to stop the attack of my Blue-eyes!”
 
 
Mykan: “Wrong again… I still have a second Face-Down card… the Trap-card… MIRROR FORCE!!”
 
 
Monroe: “AH!!...OH NO!”
 
 
Mykan: “Oh yes… it will redirect your attack back to all your monsters, and since I destroyed Toon-World… they won't be able to defend themselves.”
 
 
Monroe: “AHHHHHH….!!!!”
 
 
SCORE: (Mykan: 1900/ Monroe: 2100)
 
 
Monroe: “My Toons! You've destroyed all my beloved Toons!”
 
 
“No…No, no, no! This can't be happening… it must be a dream… A…a terrible Nightmare… ooooooohh!”
 
 
Clover: “He did it… he did it!”
 
 
Alex: “Now he's only 300 life-points behind.”
 
 
Sabrina's thoughts: “Oh Mykan… I knew you could do it.”
 
 
Mykan: “Okay… King Monroe. Now we have a game going on!”
 
 
(Suddenly… King Monroe begins to glow)
 
 
Monroe:“GAHH… WHAT…IS…HAPPENING!?”
 
 
Mykan: “Huh?...”
 
 
Sabrina: “Daddy…?”
 
 
Alex: “This is getting, Freaky!”
 
 
TO BE CONTINUED