Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ TOTALLY SPIES: Dueling Dramas! ❯ The Shadow Duel... Part two ( Chapter 26 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
 
 
SCORE: (Mykan: 5900/ Monroe: 8000)
 
 
Mykan: “This duel is not over yet, Monroe.”
 
 
Monroe: “No it isn't… but my turn is... so make your move already!”
 
 
Mykan: “With Pleasure…!”
 
 
(Draws)
 
 
“I'll place one Card Face-down… and summon… PALE BEAST… in defense-mode!”
 
(Def:1200)
 
 
Monroe's thoughts: “Just as I thought… He plans to stall until he can find a special way to beat me.”
 
“He'll soon learn that he can't… the hard way.”
 
 
(Draws)
 
 
Monroe: “I play… CARD OF SAINTITY Now We both keep drawing until we have six cards in our hands.”
 
Mykan: “Very Well then…”
 
 
(Both Draw)
 
 
Monroe:“Tell me something, Mykan! Did ever once watch Cartoons in your days?”
 
 
Mykan: “What do you mean cartoons? Just make your move!”
 
 
Monroe: “Oh… but that is my move.”
 
 
Alex: “Did I just hear him right? His next move is a cartoon.”
 
 
Monroe: “Not just any Cartoon, girly! It's an entire Cartoon world!”
 
“I'll pay 1000 of my life-points… to activate… TOON-WORLD!”
 
 
SCORE: (Mykan: 5900/ Monroe: 7000)
 
 
Clover: “What kind of a card is that, it only looks like one of those Pop-up books.”
 
 
Monroe: “Oh it gets even worse!”
 
 
Sam: “Look… his monsters… there's going inside the book!”
 
 
Monroe: “That's right… and once the bindings are shut… my monsters can be penetrated by anything.”
 
“Which makes it essential seeing as how all my Toon-monsters can't attack on the same turn they were made.”
 
“But here… let me show you what they look like!”
 
 
Alex: “Eww… now they're even uglier than before.”
 
 
Mykan's thoughts: “This is bad… what am I going to do. Even if I draw a new card… the Millennium-Eye will tell Monroe what I'm up to.”
 
Monroe: “That's right Mykan!”
 
 
Mykan: “Ah…?!”
 
 
Monroe: “Try as you may… but the eye knows all and sees all… now go ahead… it's your turn.”
 
 
Mykan: “GRR…!”
 
 
(Draws)
 
 
Monroe: “I see you've drawn the Dark Magician.”
 
 
Mykan:“Uh…Ah?!
 
 
Sabrina:“I hate it when Daddy duels like this.”
 
“Most of his cards were never released to the general-public… so he has the only ones.”
 
 
Clover: “Well… that seems totally fair at all!”
 
Mykan: “I'll switch Pale Beast into attack mode.”
 
(Atk: 1500)
 
 
“There is a loop hole around those toons of yours… and I'm going to find it.”
 
“Pale Beast… Attack his Toon-Mermaid!”
 
 
“…What… NO…. The clam… it's blocked my attack.”
 
 
Monroe: “You should have watched more cartoons and studied less, Mykan!”
 
“All the star creatures never get hurt… no matter how many times the baddies tried, they never succeeded.”
 
“You see… as long as my Toon World card is in play… none of your monsters can get through to my Toons that way.”
 
 
“And from now on This Continuous Trap-card will also be in play… ROBBIN' GOBLIN Now each time I destroy a monster… One card is discarded from your hand to the graveyard.”
 
 
Clover: “Whoa.. this is way too much punishment.”
 
 
Alex: “Tell me about… and we're not even the ones being punished.”
 
 
Monroe:“Now then… I'll draw… and pay 500 life-points so my Toons can attack.”
 
 
SCORE: (Mykan: 5900/ Monroe: 6500)
 
 
“Go for it… MANGA RYU RAN… Attack his Pale Beast!!”
 
 
SCORE: (Mykan: 5200/ Monroe: 6500)
 
 
“No then… my Robbin' Goblin cause me to chose a card for you to discard… and guess what… I choose you Blue-Eyes White Dragon!”
 
 
Mykan: “No… not my Blue-Eyes!”
 
 
Monroe: “Afraid so… Now I'll pay another 500 life-points… and have my Toon-Mermaid attack yours directly.”
 
 
Mykan: “ARGH…!!”
 
 
SCORE: (Mykan: 3800/ Monroe: 6000)
 
 
Sabrina: “NO…Mykan!!”
 
 
Monroe: “Ha… ha… ha… and no say good-bye my Toons, and return into the book.”
 
“Well, Mykan… What are you going to do now? You can't even try to attack my toon's while their inside the book, and you can't attack even when they show themselves.”
 
 
Mykan's thought's:“He's right… he's got me cornered! I hope things don't get any worse.”
 
 
Monroe: “Oh… but they can!”
 
 
Mykan: “Huh?!...”
 
 
Monroe: “That's right… my turn's not done yet… I still have one last trick up my sleeve… DOPPLEGANGER!!”
 
 
Alex:“Aw man… I've heard of that card… it's go the same effect as my Copy-Cat!”
 
 
Sam and Clover: “Ah?!...”
 
 
Monroe: “Yes… but with one little difference. He can also Copy monsters in play too… and I'm plan to change him into your Blue-Eyes white Dragon.”
 
 
Mykan: “My Blue-Eyes… but he's in my graveyard!”
 
 
Monroe: “Yes… but cards in the Graveyard are in play too you know.”
 
 
Mykan: “Oh no… My Blue-Eyes!”
 
 
(Atk: 3000/ Def: 2500)
 
 
Monroe: “You bet you… but rather than just attack you… I'll transfer him into Toon-World with the others.”
 
“He's gone now… but he'll be back and ready to tear you limb from limb.”
 
 
Mykan: “Oh no… What am I going to do!”
 
 
Clover: “What can he do anyway? The old guy's got more life-points, and monsters.”
 
 
Sam: “And don't forget something else… This is no ordinary duel… it's a shadow-game.”
 
 
Alex: “Yeah… the loser will get locked up in The Shadow-realm… forever.”
 
 
Sabrina: “No… but that means that no matter who wins… I'll lose someone I love!”
 
 
Mykan's thought:“No Sabrina… I promised I won't let that happen… I'll do whatever it takes to save your father and myself.”
 
 
Mykan: “ My turn now…”
 
 
(Draws)
 
 
“I'm afraid all I can do is this… I'll Use… DARK MAGICAL CURTAIN!
 
“Now I shall pay half of my life-points… and summon… DARK MAGICAN!”
 
 
(Atk: 2500/ Def: 2100)
 
 
SCORE: (Mykan: 1900/ Monroe: 6000)
 
 
“And I'll also play…MAGICAL HATS… to hide him from your Toons!”
 
But I will not stop there… I will also play… DARK DOOR that I just drew… so now both of us can only attack with one monster per turn.”
 
“I doubt very much if you'll be able to find my Mage now!”
 
 
Monroe:“HMM…M…M…M…M!! AH… HA… HA… HA… HA!!”
 
 
Clover: “What's that old geezer laughing about?”
 
 
Monroe: “You think so? Ha… it looks to me like you don't know how far a Millennium-items power is.”
 
“My Millennium-Eye not only can through to minds… it can see what the minds trying to hide.”
 
 
Mykan: “What… then that means…!”
 
 
Monroe: “All I have to do is read your mind… and you'll reveal which hat hides the Magician!”
 
“You see… I learned to control my Millennium-eye ages ago… and I learned to do all sorts of things… like block out your Necklace.”
 
 
Mykan: “Ah…I knew it!!”
 
“All this time… you've been blocking the Millennium-Necklace from allowing me to use its powers on the island.”
 
 
Monroe: “You bet I did… I told you to keep away from my Daughter, and I intended to keep that word.”
 
 
“And once I beat you in this duel… You'll be No More… because with Dark Magician under the hats… his attack is really Zero… not 2500.”
 
 
“Once Attack you… You'll be banished to the shadow-Realm Forever… and I'll finally be rid of you!!”
 
 
Sabrina: “No… Mykan... I can't lose you!!”
 
Mykan: “Sabrina!”
 
 
TO BE CONTINUED