Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ TOTALLY SPIES: Dueling Dramas Season 2 ❯ Mykan VS Exodia: Part Two ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTE SEVEN
 
 
SCORE: (Mykan: 8000 / Rare Hunter: 7600)
 
Mykan: “Just what do you mean, Rare Hunter? How can your deck be used to give you Exodia if it's already in the graveyard.”
 
R.H: “Patients Mykan… and you will see. It's my move now!”
 
(Draws)
 
“Perfect… just what I needed.”
 
“My first card shall be… TRIBUTE TO THE DOOMED! Now, all I have to do is discard a card from my hand to the graveyard, and I can automatically destroy a monster on your side of the field.”
 
“So I discard my Exodia head… and destroy your Magnet warrior.”
 
(Beta… Destroyed)
 
Mykan's thoughts: “That was a confusing move to make. Why did he discard his Exodia head… and why did he choose to destroy my Magnet warrior when my Dark Magician Girl is stronger?”
 
R.H: “And now the stage is all set for me to play a very special Magic card… CONTRACT WITH EXODIA!!”
 
“I can only activate when all five pieces of Exodia are in my graveyard. Now prepare to meet Exodia in a whole new variety.”
 
(Field begins to rumble as the monster appears)
 
Clover: “Guys… something big is coming! I don't that it's good that something Big is coming!”
 
Sam: “What is that thing?”
 
R.H: “Meet my most sinister monster, the all powerful… EXODIA NECROSS!”
 
(Atk: 1800 / Def: 0)
 
Alex: “Hold on… that thing's only got 1800 attack points. Mykan's Dark Magician Girl is way more powerful than that.”
 
Sabrina's thoughts: “I don't know. I've only heard of this monster, but I've never actually seen it in play before. For all we know. it could have a power unlike anything we've seen before.”
 
Mykan: “What are hoping to accomplish, Rare Hunter? My Dark Magician girl has far more attack points than your Exodia Necross does.”
 
R.H: “Heh, heh, heh! That may be so… but if you'd like. I'll end my turn now and let you have a go at my new monster. I promise you will find it to be most unbelievable.”
 
Mykan: “Very well then… First I draw.”
 
Mykan's thoughts: “Hmm… he doesn't have any magic or trap cards in play… but then why is he so confident that his Exodia Necross can stand up to my Dark Magician Girl?”
 
“Could it have some kind of hidden power? Well, there's only one way to find out.”
 
Mykan: “And now... My Dark Magician Girl… Attack his Exodia Necross, Now!!”
 
(Atk: 2300)V.S (Atk: 1800)
 
“Your monster is vanquished.”
 
(Smoke clears)
 
“What?! He survived?! But… but how? My Dark Magician girl is stronger than Exodia Necross.”
 
R.H: “Hmm, mm, ah, ah, ah! Exodia Necross has hidden powers within him you fool.”
 
“You see… as long as I have the five pieces of Exodia in my graveyard can I keep my Exodia Necross on the field, as long as he remains on the field he can't be destroyed by any of your monster attacks.”
 
Mykan: “Ahh?!”
 
R.H: “But that's not all… he also be destroyed by any Magic or Trap cards you try and defend yourself with either. Making him virtually indestructible!”
 
Sam: “”He can't destroy it by Monster, Magic, or with Traps.”
 
Clover: “And I thought we were out of the woods for good.”
 
R.H: “Now it's my turn… and did regret to mention that my Exodia Necross also gains an additional 500 Attack points every turn?!”
(Atk: 2300)
 
“And since both of our monsters are equal this turn… I'll give him this Equip-card… AXE OF DESPAIR… to raise him another 1000 points.”
 
(Atk: 3300)
 
“Now… Exodia Necross, Obliterate his Dark Magician girl with your FIST OF BLACK OBLIVIAN!!”
 
Mykan: “ARGH!!”
 
SCORE: (Mykan: 7000 / Rare Hunter: 7600)
 
Sabrina: “AAH!! Mykan, No!”
 
R.H: “Ha, ha, ha! And I'm just getting warmed up. For each passing turn, my Exodia Necross will gain more and more Attack power, and since you can't destroy it, you're as good as finished.”
 
Mykan: “I wouldn't bet on that!”
 
R.H: “Huh?!”
 
Mykan: “Exodia may be the most powerful monster in the game, but no monster is without weakness Rare Hunter.”
 
“I have to admit, it was very clever of you to stack up a deck to help you with your Exodia, but you're still forgetting that you should never rely on only one monster to win you the duel.”
 
R.H: “Just make your move so I can end this.”
 
Mykan: “As you wish… I draw…”
 
Mykan's thoughts: “Ah… this card couldn't come at a better time. Now if I can just get him to take my bait, I should be able to beat his Exodia Necross.”
 
“I place two cards face-down, and I summon GAMMA THE MAGENT WARIOR, in Defense mode.”
 
(Atk: 1500 / Def: 1800)
 
R.H: “Even in your defenses, the hunter will always catch his prey. Now monster gains an Extra 500 points, and I'll attack you again.”
 
(Atk: 3800)
 
“Go… FIST OF BLACK OBLIVIAN!!”
 
Mykan: “Not so fast! You activated my Trap-Card… WABOKU!!”
 
R.H: “Ah! Oh, No! My attack had no effect on your Magnet warrior.”
 
Mykan: “That's right… because Waboku reduces you monster's attack power to zero so it can't really hurt my warrior if it has no power.”
 
Sam: “Smooth thinking.”
 
Alex: “How was he able to do that? I thought his monster couldn't get affected by Trap cards.”
 
Sam: “Well, sort of. You see, Exodia Necross only can't be destroyed by Traps, but that doesn't mean he can't be blocked by them.”
 
Clover: “Yeah! I think Mykan's about to make a major come back here.”
 
R.H: “Ah. You lucked out, this time Mykan… but don't think you've escaped me just yet. I'll place one Face-down, and end my turn.”
 
Mykan: “Hmm. Do as you wish Rare-Hunter, because now it's time for me to end this duel.”
 
R.H: “You what?!”
 
Mykan: “First I draw…”
 
“And now I'll play my face-down card… CHANGE OF HEART!!”
 
R.H: “Ah!!”
 
Mykan: “This Magic card will seize me control of your Exodia Necross, so that I'll control it for this turn.”
 
R.H: “Really… guess again Mykan. I reveal the counter-trap… MAGIC JAMMER! All I do is discard a card, and I can negate the activation of your Magic card and destroy it.”
 
“Ha, ha, ha! Now my Exodia Necross remains with me. Guess your little plan backfired, didn't it?!”
 
Mykan: “Actually, my plan has worked out perfectly.”
 
R.H: “Wha-- What do you mean?”
 
Mykan: “I knew you do anything to protect your Exodia Necross as it means so much to you. So I played a special trick to get you to use up any accessories you may pull against me.”
 
“Now that you've used up you card, the stage is set for this… The Magic Card… SOUL RELEASE!!”
 
R.H: “Soul Release?! No… Not that card! Anything but that card.”
 
Mykan: “I take it by your fear, you know that this Magic card lets me remove up to five cards from either one of our graveyards.”
 
“And if I remember you saying correctly… that as long as the five pieces of Exodia are within your graveyard Exodia Necross will stay on the field.”
 
“Therefore, I'll have my Soul release card to terminate the five pieces of Exodia from your graveyard.”
 
R.H: “Oh, No! My Exodia Cards! They've been removed from play… but that means My Exodia Necross will also be destroyed!!”
 
(Exodia Necross crumples)
 
“AAH!!”
 
Mykan: “Your Exodia Necross is gone!”
 
The Girls: “Yeah! He did it!”
 
Sabrina: “Well done Mykan!”
 
(Mykan winks at them)
 
Mykan: “And now Rare Hunter… it's time for me to destroy you one and for all.”
 
“Starting with this Trap card… BACKUP SOLDIER… with this card I can now pick 3 monsters with an attack of 1500 or less an add them to my hand.”
 
“And Now Rare hunter prepare yourself as I summon my EXODIA THEFORBIDDEN ONE!!”
 
(The field rumbles as Exodia appears)
 
R.H: “No!! This can't be!!”
 
Mykan: “It was a good thing My Card Destruction got rid of the three pieces I got back with my Backup Solider Trap. Now I can finish the hunter off with his own traps.”
 
“Now, Exodia… OBILITERATE!!”
 
R.H: “WHOA… AAAHHH-AAH!!!”
 
(Rare hunter falls on his back and his cards scatter everywhere)
 
 
FINAL SCORE: (Mykan: 7000 / Rare Hunter: “0000”)
 
 
The crowd went wild, and so did Sabrina and the spies.
 
“You did it, Mykan! You Did it!!” cried Clover. “Ow! You're bad! You're mean!”
 
Sabrina ran over to me and Jumped into my arms, and the girls exchanged their congratulations to me.
 
“Thank you girls… if it wasn't for you I never would have found out his strategy and won the duel.” I said.