Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ TOTALLY SPIES: Dueling Dramas Season 2 ❯ The Egyptain God Cards ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER EIGHT
 
 
As agreed upon, I won the duel, and I got back Clover's Red Spy-Girl. “Go ahead Clover… take it.” I said.
 
Clover smiled as she took her card. “You're the best Mykan.” she said. “I'll repay you for this somehow.”
 
Then I gazed back down at the Rare Hunter, who was still lying flat on his back. “We're taking Clover's Red Spy-Girl back, and I'm taking your only key fragment. You won't be able to enter the finals now.”
 
My two key Fragments fit perfectly together like a puzzle. “Two down… but I still need two more.” I said.
 
“Speak for yourself.” said Alex. “We all still need three more each.”
 
Then suddenly, the Rare Hunter's body began to rumble and glow. “No… No, my masters… Please don't be angry at me!!” he cried.
 
“Okay… someone want to tell me what's going on here.” said Sam.
 
Suddenly, the Rare Hunter began to speak in two separate languages. One female, and one male… and two spooky illusions appeared over his head.
 
Sabrina couldn't believe her eyes. “Ishizu… and Marik?!” she cried.
 
“Hmm, mm, mm. It's been a long time Mykan.” Ishizu said.
 
“Likewise to you, Princess Sabrina.” added Marik. “Congratulations on defeating the first of our Rare Hunters, though he was the weakest of our servants. Our other minions will prove to be much more difficult.”
 
“Okay, this is really starting to totally freak me out here.” said Clover.
 
“We have waiting for this moment for sometime now.” Ishizu said. “Finally Mykan you and I will be together as we were meant to be, and the same fate shall shine upon Sabrina with Marik.”
 
They went on to explain that from now on, they would dueling through the eyes of all the Rare Hunters who would meet up with Sabrina or I for the remainder of the tournament.
 
“From now on… we are in control.” Marik said, and as he spoke his words, the Rare Hunter's body began to move around like a puppet on strings.
 
“AAH! This is nuts.” said Alex. “How do you guys do that stuff?”
 
Marik and Ishizu both held up to golden objects. “Ah! Whoa… it can't be.” cried Sam. “Those are Millennium Items.”
 
“Indeed they are.” said Ishizu. “Like Mykan's Millennium Necklace, our items provide us with special powers.”
 
“My Millennium Ring allows me to see into people's souls, as well as direct me towards other Millennium items. I am also able to extract their souls from their bodies and take over their minds.”
 
“And my Millennium Rod allows me to take over people's bodies. I can make them say or do whatever I wish.” snapped Marik
 
But they also explained that both their items, like all seven of the items, were able to open portals to the Shadow Realm, where they sent those who defied them.
 
It also explained how they were able to block my Necklace's power. One Millennium item was able to jam and cancel out the effects of other items, but because it was two against one.. I was stuck.
 
“What is it that you two want from us?” I asked.
 
“Want?” asked Ishizu. “I want become the woman in your life Mykan, as I should have become years ago before Sabrina moved in on you.”
 
“And I wish to be your Prince Sabrina, the same way I was meant to be before Mykan came and stole you away from me.” said Marik.
 
“But that is not all we desire.” replied Ishizu. “We also seek our vengeance on this world, and on King Monroe. For the way we were expelled from Duel academy and forced to struggle to survive.”
 
Marik nodded in agreement. “And we plan to take all the money we'll need, and defeat you both by using the strength of the Egyptian God Cards.”
 
The spies were all confused. “Egyptian Wha--?” they muttered.
 
Ishizu and Marik sniggered.
 
“From now on, Mykan and Sabrina… you're duels will be made all the more stressful.” Ishizu said. “If you duel any other of our Rare Hunters, we shall be in control.”
 
“And note this… that your matches will be for more than just accessing our castle.” added Marik. “If we win, and defeat you both, you are to both divorce each other from your pitiful marriage, and remarry us!”
 
“NEVER!!” Sabrina and I both bellowed.
 
“Marik… Ishizu… We will never give into your wicked ways.” I said. “We have no desire or intention to be with either one of you for all the pain and suffering you've caused.”
 
Ishizu smiled at me. “Oh… but Mykan… do you not believe that someone else would be very disappointed if her father was not alongside her mother?” she held up the baby.
 
“Erica!” cried Sabrina. “You monsters! Give us back our daughter!”
 
“Silence!” Ishizu growled. “She is my daughter now… as she would have been my child with Mykan if you had not confused him, you wretched little fool.”
 
“THAT'S ENOUGH!!” I shouted. “Don't you dare talk to my wife like that, Ishizu! Or I swear… I will make you live to regret it!”
 
Marik shook his head. “Now is that any way to speak to your future wife, Mykan?” He asked. “You and Sabrina will be divorced yet… then she shall be mine, and you will be Ishizu's.”
 
“You will partake in this tournament… or YOU'LL NEVER SEE YOUR LITTLE GIRL AGAIN!!”
 
They both laughed loud and maniacally as their images faded, and the Rare Hunter woke up, unaware of the events that had happened.
 
“No! Erica!” cried Sabrina.
 
I pounded my foot hard on the ground. “Marik… Ishizu… I swear, you do anything to harm my daughter and I swear you will pay for it!!”
 
Later on
 
The Duel actually made everyone kind of hungry, so we all got ourselves burgers and drinks from the nearest and ate under the shade of a tree.
 
“Mykan… Sabrina…?” asked Clover, “We're going to ask you this, and we want answers.”
 
“What were those two saying about… these Egyptian God cards?” Sam asked.
 
Sabrina and I looked at each other, and decided we would have to tell them. I set my burger aside and motioned the spies to come in closer. “First, and understand this girls… it's very important.” I said.
 
I told them, that as strange as it was… Exodia was not really the most powerful monster in the entire game.
 
Since Marik and Ishizu weren't block my powers outside of duels, I used the Millennium Necklace to show the girls images of ancient Egypt, and Sabrina and I told the girls about the legacy of the Egyptian God Cards.
 
 
Long ago in… Ancient Egypt… A trio of very powerful behemoths rampaged throughout the land.
 
These Egyptian God Monsters…
 
OBELISK THE TORMENTER!
 
SLIFER THE SKY DRAGON!
 
And…THE WINGED DRAGON OF RA!
 
Spread destruction throughout the world, until the brave pharaoh had destroyed these evil creatures forever, and they were gone from the world.
 
However… when King Monroe created duel monsters… he resurrected the three beasts as cards. Cards with the most devastating of abilities.
 
Possess just One Egyptian God, and you can destroy A-million armies, but posses all three and the planet itself is in your hands.
 
So powerful… so dangerous that he couldn't control it all. Even with the power of his Millennium Eye. So he hid gave the cards to his expert diggers who hid the cards in various locations.
 
 
“Hey… the names of those monsters sound familiar.” said Sam.
 
I nodded and told her the jackets at Duel Academy were named after the God monsters. Obelisk Blue… Slifer Red… and Ra Yellow.
 
Sabrina then said… “After the cards were gone, my dad never mentioned a word of this to anyone, not Even Mykan and I knew that cards were real, and we all thought they were merely urban myths.”
 
Now the story was all coming together.
 
Marik and Ishizu must be have been after the cards so they could crush us all with ease. That was probably why they enforced the tournament rule of the loser forking over their rarest card.
 
“I guess this means we just have to be all the more careful in this tournament now.” said Alex.
 
Clover nodded. “We'll just have to keep on dueling, and get our way up to that castle and finish Marik and Ishizu off once and for all.”
 
Sam agreed too. “Mykan… Sabrina… we're here for you, and no matter what… We'll stick by your side to the very end.”
 
My wife and I nodded. “Thank you girls…” I said. “I will never forget any of you for this.” added Sabrina.
 
With that settled, Sabrina and I walked off together, and the girls decided to split up. It was now really time to continue the tournament until we all had four key fragments to get us into the castle.
 
But we all knew it was going to be anything but easy.