Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ TOTALLY SPIES: Dueling Dramas Season 2 ❯ Clover VS Milan: Part One ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER NINE
 
 
Clover was bit more preoccupied with all the handsome, hot boy duelists on the island than she was looking for a challenge.
 
Too bad the crowds blocked her way a lot so she couldn't get front row views of the matches. Suddenly, she heard cheering up ahead.
 
She saw a major duel was going on between some middle school duelist and a tall you woman who was almost wearing the same outfit she was wearing.
 
Her monsters attacked the boy's life points, and she won the duel. “You lost loser… now hand them over!” she scoffed.
 
The boy handed over his rarest card, and only key fragment. “Please, take care of my monster, will you?” he asked.
 
“Ha, ha, ha… A loser like this has no place in my deck.” The woman snapped. “But it would make a nice coaster for all those expensive lattes I'll order when I win.”
 
The boy was so upset that he ran off crying for mommy.
 
Clover suddenly recognized who this snob of a duelist was. Pink hair… pink outfit , and pink diamonds. “Milan Stiltan!” she snapped.
 
The Ex-fifth richest heiress in the world who was sent to prison for kidnapping the worlds most richest tycoons in attempt be Number-one.
 
She turned to face her. “Well, well, well… if it isn't Cloves!” she mocked.
 
“That's Clover!” Clover snapped.
 
“Yeah, like… whatever!” Milan sighed. “I was hopping I'd run into you here.”
 
She told the story that she spent a whole year in jail for her crimes before she was paroled for calm and quiet behaviour.
 
However, during that year, her parents, both extremely mad at her for her crimes, had sold her mansion and things off to good will, and found someone else to inherit their fortune one day.
 
With the little money she had left, Milan turned to dueling, and quickly became the regional champion, and was well on her way back to fame and fortune, and this tournament was her ticket to the big time.
 
“So… I challenged you to a duel!” she snapped at Clover. “Now I can pay you back for you and your girlfriends for throwing me into jail, by axing you from this tournament.”
 
Clover was outraged by how much more of big-mouth winnable Milan had become, so she agreed to the duel.
 
“Since you only have one key fragment, I only have to risk one of the two fragments I have.” replied Milan. “Then when I beat you… I'll only need one more fragment and it's off to the finals for me.”
 
Clover's lips curled into a sneer. “Not if I take both of your key fragments first.” she snapped.
 
“What?!” snapped Milan.
 
“You heard me.” replied Clover. “I'm not up to letting you get away with all this trashing around, and mouthing off to everyone Milan, so I say we make this an ALL-or-NOTINING match.”
 
“As if!” Milan snorted. “Why should I put both my key pieces on the line when you have only one?”
 
“Because… if you win…” Clover said. “Then I'll not only give you my rarest card, but you can have my entire dueling deck, and I'm sure it'll be worth big bucks on the market.”
 
Milan then realized Clover was right. Since Clover, Alex, and Sam were ranked the Number One Duelists in America… then that meant anyone would pay lots of cash for their decks.
 
“Alright then… seeing as how I'll win in any case… I accept!” she snickered.
 
The duel-disks were prepared… projectors launched… cards shuffled and drawn… and life points set to 8000.
 
“LET'S DUEL!!”
 
 
SCORE: (Clover: 8000 / Milan: 8000)
 
Milan: “I'll go first… and I play… HAPRIE LADY, in attack mode!”
 
(Atk: 1300 / Def: 1400)
 
“And next I'll put a second card face-down which will end my turn.”
 
Clover's thoughts:“I've seen enough of Harpie Lady from when I duel against Mandy, but I've never dueled anyone else who uses it. I better get my game on.”
 
Clover: “First up… I summon ELEMENTAL HERO BUBBLE-MAN, in attack mode.”
 
(Atk: 800 / Def: 1200)
 
“Since he's the only card I have out on the field, I get to draw two more cards from my deck.”
 
(Draws)
 
“Next… I'll throw down a face-down, an equip him with the Equip-card… BUBBLE BLASTER!! Which will raise his attack by 800, and if you try to attack Bubble-Man, only the blaster gets destroyed”
 
(Atk: 1600)
 
“And now I'll have him attack your Harpie Lady. Go… BUBBLE BLAST ATTACK!!”
 
Milan: “I'm glad that you attacked me… it'll let me set off this Continuous-Trap… MIRROR WALL!!”
 
“All I have to do is pay 2000 of m life points, and I can negate your attack and reduce your monsters attack power in half.”
 
 
SCORE: (Clover: 8000 / Milan: 6000)
 
(Atk: 800)
 
Clover: “Whoa… no way!!”
 
Milan: “I'm just getting started too. Now I'll play a magic card… ELEGANT EGOTIST! Which allows me to summon HARPIE LADY SISTERS from my hand.”
 
(Atk: 1950 / Def: 2100)
 
Clover: “GRR!”
 
Milan: “Now my Harpie Lady… you attack first. SKYDIVE ATTACK!!”
 
(Destroys the Bubble blasterreducing Bubble-Man's attack to Zero.)
 
“Now my sisters… it's your turn… EXTERMINATOR ATTACK!!”
 
(Atk: 1950) V.S (Atk: 0)
 
SCORE: (Clover: 6050 / Milan: 6000)
 
Milan: “Ha, ha, ha… not so tough now, are you?”
 
Clover: “Not by a long shot!”
 
(Draws)
 
Clover's thoughts: “Hmm… with that Mirror wall in play, I won't be able to get Milan's life points. Sure she has to pay her own life points to use it, but I'll bet she's up to something.”
 
“I'll just have to defend for now.”
 
Clover: “I'll throw down another Face down, and Summon… ELEMENTAL HERO CLAY-MAN… in defense mode.”
 
(Atk: 800 / Def: 2000)
 
“Now I'll activate my other face-down card… FUSION SAGE… which let's me add a Polymerization-card to my hand, and that's all for now.”
 
Milan: “Ha, ha, ha! You really think that overgrown rock-boy can stand up to me? You have got to be kidding me?”
 
Clover: “Hey… just make your move already!”
 
Milan: “Whatever you say.”
 
(Draws)
 
“Oh! This is going be good.”
 
“I summon DEVASTATINGWYNN. In defense mode.”
 
(Atk: 800 / Def: 1500)
 
“It may be small, but you won't think that once I use it's special ability so I can summon my rarest card.”
 
Clover thoughts: “Oh no! That's right! If Milan sacrifices a Wind-type monster on her field with that thing out, she can summon any Wind-Type monster from her hand.”
 
Milan: “Now I sacrifice my Harpie Sisters, so I can summon the ever most faithful servant of Harpie Lady.”
 
“I summon… HARPIE'S PET DRAGON!!”
 
(Atk: 2000 / Def: 2500)
 
“Isn't he just the cutest?”
 
Clover: “If by cute you mean ugly, and horrible looking. Then I agree.”
 
Milan: “Mmm?!”
 
Clover: “What are you trying to pull off? That card can't tear through my Clay-man, or he'll just himself along with him.”
 
Milan: “Boy, are you ever dense! I wouldn't just go out and summon a monster if I knew it wouldn't take out your monster.”
 
Clover: “Ah… you mean--?”
 
Milan: “You better believe it… Haprie's Pet dragon gains 300 extra attack points for every Harpie Lady I have on the field. So good luck blocking this.”
 
(Atk: 2300)
 
“GO… FEARSOME FIRE-BREATH!!”
 
(Destroys Clay-man)
 
“And now Harpie, and Devastator… it's your turn. Attack her life points directly!”
 
Combined Atk: (2100)
 
Clover: “YARGH!!”
 
SCORE: (Clover: 3950 / Milan: 6000)
 
Milan: “Ha, ha, ah, ah! Well, well Clover… looks like your as weak and as spineless as you were back when we first met.”
 
“You still can't attack me… and on my next turn, no matter what you throw out, I'll crush you like the way I should have all those years ago.”
 
“YOU'RE GOING DOWN!!”
 
To be Continued