Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ TOTALLY SPIES: Dueling Dramas Season 2 ❯ Wicked Plans ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER ELEVEN
  
 
Later that day…
 
Mandy had already acquired her first key fragment, and sent the loser packing, and she couldn't wait to see who she'd toast next.
 
Well she didn't have to wait to long…
 
As she walked along the island, she was cornered by three street-punk boys, where their leader forced her into a duel. If she won, they'd let her leave.
 
If she lost… she had to go on a date with all three of them at once. Mandy accepted the duel, knowing fully well she would win.
 
“Just try and get by me… Doll.” The leader snorted.
 
Mandy's eyes flared up. “Doll?!” she said deeply. “Yeah… in your dreams pal. Let's just duel so I can get out of here already.”
 
The duel was pretty short one.
 
Mandy started out with Pot of Greed, and drew two cards… then in combination with LORD OF DRAGONS and two FLUTE(s) OF SUMMONING DRAGON…
 
She summoned three BLUE-EYES WHITE-DRAGON(s)… and one LUSTER DRAGON on her first move.
 
The Punk-leader just played it cool and loaded up his field with a face down monster, and three traps face-down. “If this chick attacks… she's finished!” that's what he thought.
 
Mandy then took her move. “I sacrifice my three Blue-Eyes… to summon this!!” she roared as the ground began to quiver and thunder shook the skies, and there appeared a HUMONGOUS beast.
 
The three punks were horrified at the sight of such a creature. Next, Mandy Sacrificed her two remaining monsters to activate the special effect of her own monster.
 
Then in one huge explosion… Mandy won the duel. The punk's face down monster, and traps were completely useless.
 
“Don't ever call me… Doll!” Mandy huffed, and the punks ran away, all of them leaving their rarest cards behind.
 
Mandy was really impressed with how her new strongest card was helping her. “But I need someone else to use this bad-boy on… where's Clover?”
 
Meanwhile
 
Ishizu and Marik had seen everything.
 
“So, Obelisk the Tormenter has been played, has he?” Marik asked.
 
“Yes, Master… only moments ago on the island.” said a Rare-hunter over the images. “A young duelist named Mandy is in possession of him.”
 
Marik grinned. “Hmm, mm, mm. I knew it would turn up eventually.” he snickered.
 
Then he thought to himself. “King Monroe hid those cards after he created them and hoped they would never be found and used, but thanks to our Rare-Hunters, my sister and I now possess two of the Egyptian God cards, and once we gain the third, our dueling skills will be the greatest in the world.”
 
He glanced down at his Millennium Rod.
 
“We'll be able to out-duel all who stand in our way, including King Monroe himself. Then it's simply a matter of time before all the world will pay for ever targeting me and my sister so badly!”
 
His thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the Baby-Eric's crying. He turned in his chair and saw Ishizu walk into the room holding the baby.
 
Marik held up his Millennium Rod and sneered. “I warn you Ishizu… if you do not silence that child soon, then so help me, I'll silence her myself!”
 
Ishizu's eyes opened into an angry stare. “Brother… you leave my child out of this!” she said deeply yet calmly so as not to disturb the baby any more. “She will grow accustomed to her new home soon enough.”
 
Marik just turned and snorted. “Sister… she is still biologically not your child, but Sabrina's child with Mykan.” he said. “And speaking of which, I'd say it's time to actually deal with my bride-to-be.”
 
He focused his powers to where Sabrina and I were. He already knew just how to deal with Sabrina. “And the first step is to separate her from Mykan. Ha, ha, ha, ah, ah, ah!”
 
Meanwhile
 
Sabrina and I had been walking throughout the entire island, but so far there was no sign of Marik or Ishizu's minions anywhere.
 
No duelists dared to challenge us yet, not after what I did to that Rare-Hunter and revealed who I was.
 
Sabrina did keep a straight face on, but I was able to use the Necklace and sense she was still worried about Erica.
 
“Sabrina…” I said. “You have every right to be worried about Erica, and so do I, but we can't let Marik and Ishizu get to us.”
 
Sabrina turned to face me. “Who's worried?” she asked.
 
“I don't think… I know you are.” I said as I gently touched the Millennium Necklace.
 
Sabrina's expression turned into a sad smile. “I've never been so worried in my life.” She said softly. “I just want our baby back. I'm so worried about what's happening to her I can barely hold my cards straight.”
 
I held her hands, and she did feel a little shaky. I couldn't help but laugh slightly as it reminded me of the first time I ever dueled, I was as shaky as she was.
 
“Hey, what if I get you some coffee? It always helped me.”
 
Sabrina smiled, “Sure… I'd like that.”
 
I kissed her forehead and headed to the coffee stand just across the way. Sabrina felt really lucky to have someone like me in her life.
 
Ever since we first fell in love I've shown great care, selflessness, and thoughtful things to Sabrina. Treating her in ways that a Princess couldn't be treated by Royal class.
 
Suddenly, she thought she heard the sound of a baby crying. “Erica?” she said as she looked around. She got up and followed the sound.
 
Little did she know it was Marik who was using his Millennium Rod to transfer the sound waves of Erica's cry into her mind. No one else could hear it but her.
 
He was leading her right into a trap.
 
Sabrina kept following the sound of the cry. “Erica… hold on my child… your Mother's coming.” She cried.
 
The sound eventually lead to a staircase that lead deep into the ground. “Erica… Erica, are you there?” she called. “I'm coming dear.”
 
She walked down the stairs, unbeknownst to her that a large stone rock moved over the entrance way… electronically like an automatic door.
 
At the same time, I walked back to where I left Sabrina, and found she was gone. “Sabrina?” I called. “Sabrina?”
 
The I dropped the cups of coffee and smacked my head. “I must have “Sucker” tattooed onto my forehead.” I said, “I left her here alone where the rare-hunters could get to her.”
 
None the less, I had to find her before she got herself into big trouble. So I used the Millennium Necklace to call the spies through through-waves, and told them where to find me.
 
“I swear… if anything happens Sabrina I'll never forgive myself.” I said. “I've got to find her before Marik and Ishizu do!” so I started off.
 
“Sabrina? Sabrina, where are you?”
 
 
Sabrina continued to follow the sounds of the baby cries deeper and deeper down the stairs and across a series of tunnels and pathways.
 
There was a rumor that went on saying that those tunnels and passages lead all over the island, and that finding your way around with out directions would be impossible.
 
Sabrina kept right on going and going until she emerged in a secret underground gym. With a giant ring at center for duelists, and far on the other side of the room was a huge throne.
 
Sabrina was certain she could hear snickering from the other side. “Who's there?” she snapped Show yourself at once!”
 
The throne began to spin around, and there sat a teenaged boy wearing a weird clothes that made him look like a half-dragon, and a half dinosaur.
 
“Greetings Princess Sabrina… I am the great Dragon-Duelist… Donny Dereks!” he said.
 
Sabrina knew this boy from TV, he placed second in the regional championship along side of Milan, but she didn't have time to think of that now.
 
“Where's Erica? Tell me!” she said deeply.
 
Donny stood up. “Ha! Like the Princess you are, you're always giving ordered” he chuckled. “Well if you want to see your precious little brat again, you'll have to beat me in a duel.”
 
“But if you lose, you'll divorce that wimpy Mykan, and you'll surrender yourself to my Master Marik.”
 
That name… it set Sabrina's expression to a sneer that was off the charts. “So you're working for Marik and Ishizu.” she said. “Fine then… we shall duel.”
 
Donny sniggered as he stepped down from his throne and both duelists took their sides of the field. “I warn you Donny Dereks… You have never faced a duelist like me before.” Sabrina said.
 
“Yes… I've heard all about your dueling ways.” Donny said. “I know that you were once, and still pretty much are one of the dueling legends of Duel Academy. That's why it'll be all the more sweeter for me to wipe you out and take your place.”
 
It turned out that all Donny ever wanted in life was to make it to Duel Academy, but was rejected just because he got pummeled several times over… and Sabrina had a feeling she knew why.
 
“But enough of this chit chat… let's get started.” Donny said.
 
The disks were prepared… projectors launched… cards shuffled… six cards drawn… and life points set to 8000.
 
“LET'S DUEL!!”