Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ TOTALLY SPIES: Dueling Dramas Season 2 ❯ The Master of Dragons: Part One ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
CHAPTER TWELVE
  
SCORE: (Sabrina: 8000 / Donny: 8000)
 
Donny: “First… I'll summon, CRAWLING DRAGON in attack mode!”
 
(Atk: 1600 / Def: 1400)
 
“And while I'm at it I'll play this… DRAGON'S GUNFIRE. I can only activate it if there's a dragon on my side of the field… and with it I could destroy a monster on your field 800 defense points or more.”
 
“But since you have no monsters… I'll use it's other effect and weaken your life points by 800.”
 
Sabrina: “Huh?”
 
SCORE: (Sabrina: 7200 / Donny: 8000)
 
Donny: I'll put another card face-down and end my turn.”
 
Sabrina: “Now it's my turn… and I summon CYBER DRAGON, in attack mode!”
 
(Atk: 2100 / Def: 1600)
 
Donny: “What?! How could you have summoned up a level-five monster without sacrificing anything?”
 
Sabrina: “Because of his special ability, that's how. If I don't have any monsters out, and you do, then I can summon it right away.”
 
“Now I'll also play MYSTICAL SPACE TYPHOON… and destroy your face-down card.”
 
(Card Destroyed)
 
“And now… Cyber Dragon, attack his King Rex… with STRIDENT BLAST!!”
 
(Atk: 2100) VS (Atk: 1600)
 
SCORE: (Sabrina: 7200 / Donny: 7500)
 
“Now I'll put two cards Face-down and end my turn..”
 
Donny: “GRR… you just got lucky that turn. Now it's my move.”
 
(Draws)
 
“Ah… Perfect.”
 
“Now I'll summon SPEARDRAGON in defense mode.”
 
(Atk: 1900 / Def: 0)
 
Sabrina: “Defense mode… but that monster has no defense points at all. So why put it in defense mode? Ah… unless… ”
 
Donny: “And now I'll put a field-card into play… MOUNTAIN! Now all Dragon, Winged-Beast and Thunder type monsters gain 200 extra attack and defense points.”
 
With bonus (Atk: 2100 / Def: 200)
 
“But I'm still not through yet… I'll also play a Magic-card, BLOCK ATTACK! This switches your Cyber Dragon to defensive mode.”
 
“Spear Dragon… Attack!”
 
“Oh and by the way, when Spear Dragon attacks you'll lose life points even if your monster is defending.”
 
Sabrina: “GRR!!”
 
(Atk: 2100) VS (Def: 1600)
 
SCORE: (Sabrina: 6700 / Donny: 7500)
 
Donny: “Finally… my Spear Dragon goes into Defense mode once after battle. Now go ahead it's your turn.”
 
Sabrina: “Very impressive Donny… but once again I have no monsters on the field, and that means I get to summon another CYBER DRAGON!”
 
“Or better yet… I'll bring out two with my first Face-down card, MONSTER REBORN! And since I only have one monster in my graveyard I'll bring out the other Cyber Dragon you just destroyed.”
 
(Atk: 2100 / Def: 1600)x2
 
“But neither one of them will be here for long… Now I'll use my other face-down card… POLYMERIZATION and use it to merge both my monsters to create CYBER TWINDRAGON!”
 
(Atk: 2800 / Def: 2100)
 
“Now he's allowed to attack you twice in one turn.”
 
Donny: “What… two attacks?! You've got to be kidding me.”
 
Sabrina: “Childish fool… Now go Cyber Twin Dragon, attack his Spear Dragon and his life points!”
 
(Atk: 2800) VS (Def: 200)
 
Direct attack (-2800)
 
Donny: “ARGH!!”
 
SCORE: (Sabrina: 6700 / Donny: 4700)
 
Sabrina: “You may as well forfeit Donny. You've nearly lost half of your life points. You have no monsters to protect you either.”
 
Donny: “Ha, as if… all this time I've been leading you on.”
 
“Donny Dereks never backs down from challenge, and I have plenty more other dragons in my deck just waiting to pulverize you.”
 
Sabrina: “Donny, listen to me… the reason that you didn't make it into duel academy is because all you ever stacked your deck with is Dragons.”
 
“Stacking your deck with only one Monster-Type is a key route to all losing, unless you know how to control them.”
 
Donny: “Yeah… so what? I ma the true mast of all dragons, and once I beat you and hand you over to master Marik… all the world will soon know it.”
 
“My dueling skills shall be appreciated, and everyone will have more respect for the dragons. Ha, ha, ha, ah, ah, ah!!”
 
TO BE CONTINUED
 
Author's notes:
 
I love the dragons, Especially the Blue-Eyes… oh yeah, no one can get enough of the dragons.
 
But I too no better than to stack my deck with and depend on only one monster type. I would gladly re-stack my deck again and again to try new things but…
 
…There is no one around me who duels anymore, or who even wants to duel. I haven't dueled in a long time, though I really would like to… I've been marooned. All alone in the dueling world with my cards, with not a single soul for miles.
 
(Sigh)