Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ TOTALLY SPIES: Dueling Dramas Season 2 ❯ The Master of Dragons: Part Two ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
  
The girls had met up with me earlier, and we looked practically everywhere around the area where Sabrina an I had been before she disappeared… we did however have one clue.
 
The footprints in the ground. I knew they were from Sabrina's boots, because let's face it… a husband should know these things about his wife, and I for one would recognize Sabrina's footprints anywhere.
 
But strangely, “I don't get it…” said Sam. “The prints just end in at this rock, and we've already looked in all other directions.”
 
It just didn't add up. Sabrina couldn't have just vanished into thin air. True Millennium items can make you invisible, but you can't teleport hither and yon.
 
And it was pretty obvious that she wasn't carried up into the air or someone else would have seen her for sure.
 
Wherever she was, probably had been forced into a duel where if she lost she would have to leave me for Marik.
 
That probably explained why I couldn't use the Millennium Necklace to find Sabrina, because Marik and Ishizu were blocking the signal.
 
“What am I going to do?” I said. “If anything happens to her, I'll never forgive myself.”
 
“Mykan… Mykan… chill out.” said Clover. “We'll find her… we always find what were looking for; eventually.”
 
I hung my head low.
 
Nice going, Clover.” Sam said.
 
Alex couldn't understand it either. “Maybe if we all sit down and think a minute… the answer just might--”
 
As she sat down by the nearby dead tree limbs in the ground, it moved backwards under her weight and the rock began to open like a door revealing the stair case to the caverns.
 
“… It just might come to us.”
 
As surprised as we were about Alex finding the route, we had no time to give congrats or all that stuff. “Now, let's go find my wife.”
 
Meanwhile
 
SCORE: (Sabrina: 6700 / Donny: 4700)
 
Donny: “Me and my Dragons are going to totally bust you up Sabrina. It's only a matter of time now before I win all that I ever wanted and you belong to Marik.”
 
Sabrina: “So you say… but answer me one thing Donny… Why is it that you always wanted to enroll yourself in duel academy?”
 
 

Donny told her…
 
The only girl he ever had feelings for wouldn't ever return his feelings to him. No matter how sweet, kind, and helpful he was.
 
She needed someone with spirit. Someone who was mature, and powerful enough to take things. So Donny decided to try dueling.
 
That sort of did the trick, he did become a different guy, but to the girl he loved, she just saw him worse than before… now he was a freak.
 
So Donny tried to enroll in duel academy, however he refused to listen to anyone and restack his deck, and he got clobbered out.
 
His life was supposedly over… until one day he met them… Marik and Ishizu.
 
They made him a promise to duel for them, and they would help him piece together everything he lost and what he hopped to gain.
 
In Donny's case, he wanted to be known as the worlds greatest Dragon Duelist, and earn the respect and love of the world.
 
 
Donny: “My dream will finally come true, and all I have to do is take… you… out!”
 
Sabrina: “Well you do have very swell intentions… but do you actually believe that Marik and Ishizu will give you what you desire?”
 
“All they care about is getting what they want.”
 
Donny: “Yeah right… preach. It's my move now.”
 
(Draws)
 
“I'll start off by playing the only card I have left… ROLL OF FATE!”(Anime card only, it is not real)
 
“Now a six-sided die gets rolled, and whatever the number is… I get to draw that many cards from my deck, and then send the same number of cards to the graveyard.”
 
(Lands on a six)
 
“Perfect… I draw the top six cards from my deck, and then send the next six to the graveyard.”
 
“Now I'll play a Ritual-card… WHITE DRAGON RITUAL, and I'll sacrifice a level-four monster from my hand… so I can summon… PALADIN OF WHITE DRAGON!!”
 
Originally… (Atk:1900/ Def: 1200)
 
With bonus… (Atk: 2100 / Def: 1400)
 
“And I'll also activate a Magic-card… BOOK OF THE MOON! I can use this to put any monster on the field I choose into Face-down defense mode, like your Cyber Twin Dragon!”
 
Sabrina: “I do see what harm can hope to accomplish with that. In defense mode, my Twin Dragon is still stronger than you Paladin's attack ”
 
(Atk: 1900)
 
(Def: 2100)
 
Donny: “That is true, but then I suppose it's fortunate for me that Paladin has a very special ability.”
 
“See… when I attack a face down monster, I can destroy it without flipping it face-up, and even if your monster's defense is greater than my attack, it still gets destroyed… and the best thing of all is… I don't take any damage.”
 
Sabrina: “Ah!”
 
Donny: “But I'm still not done yet… I'll also summon the LORD OF DRAGONS in Attack mode.”
 
(Atk: 1200 / Def: 1100)
 
“As longs as he's out here… None of my dragons can be targeted by Magic, Trap, or Monster Ability.”
 
“Finally… I activate MONSTER REBORN to bring back one of the monsters I sent to the graveyard… ARMED DRAGONLEVEL-3!!”
 
Originally… (Atk: 1200 / Def: 900)
 
With bonus… (Atk: 1400 / Def: 1100)
 
“Now Go Paladin… attack with WHITE DRAGON SABER!!”
 
(Monster destroyed)
 
“Now Dragon lord, and Armed Dragon… attack her life points directly.)
 
(combined powers= Atk: 2600)
 
Sabrina: “Mmm… WHOA!!”
 
SCORE: (Sabrina: 4100 / Donny: 4700)
 
Donny: “Ha, ha, ah, ah! I've taken the lead now, and soon I'll take the victory of this duel, and thanks to my Lord of Dragons, you can't do anything too bad to my dragons.”
 
Sabrina's thoughts: “He may be right about that. As long as his Dragon lord is in play, all his dragons are protected, but that doesn't he's protected himself.”
 
Sabrina: “You may know a thing or two about Dragons, Donny… but I know a lot about them too.”
 
(Draws)
 
“And now I'm going to show you what happens when you don't really look before you leap.”
 
“First… POT OF GREED… so I can draw two cards.”
 
“I'll play… MONSTER REINCARNATION… by discarding one card from my hand to the graveyard I can bring back one monster to my hand, and you know what that means.”
 
“Welcome back CYBER DRAGON!”
 
(Atk: 2100 / Def: 1600)
 
“Now I'll use another POLYMERIZATION card to fuse him with yet another one in my hand… and my CYBER TWIN DRAGON is back again.”
 
(Atk: 2800 / Def: 2100)
 
“Now I'll Paladin and your Dragon Lord!”
 
Donny's thoughts: “That's it… take the bait.”
 
(Atk: 1900) + (Atk: 1200) VS (x2 Atk: 2800)
 
SCORE: (Sabrina: 4100 / Donny: 2200)
 
Sabrina: “You see Donny, unlike you… I've stacked my deck so carefully that my Cyber Dragon's never go away fro too long.”
 
“Perhaps if you studied more strategies, you'd be able to protect your dragons with more care and respect, and maybe even be a better duelist.”
 
Donny: “Hmm, mm, mm! Ah, ha, ha, ah, ah!!”
 
Sabrina: “Huh? Why are you laughing?”
 
Donny: “Studying Strategies? Come on… you know there's a lot more to dueling than that. It's also about Tricks, and how you use them.”
 
Sabrina: “What?”
 
Donny: “I knew you would attack my Paladin and Dragon Lord, anything to keep you away from attacking my Armed Dragon.”
 
Sabrina: “So then… you left them in attack mode on purpose?!”
 
Donny: “Oh yeah… and because you went and fell for my trick, you just ensured me total victory in this duel. Ha, ha, ha, ah, ah, ah!!”
 
 
The girls and I couldn't figure out which way Sabrina a had gone down in the tunnels. The ground was made of solid rock, so her footprints were gone.
 
“She's got to be somewhere down here.” Alex said. “Maybe if we split up, we can cover more ground.”
 
I agreed it was a good idea, and we all agreed to leave chalk drawings of arrows to point the way back so as not to get lost.
 
Then we split up.
 
 
SCORE: (Sabrina: 4100 / Donny: 2200)
 
Sabrina: “What do you mean by tricks are the way to win duels, Donny?”
 
Donny: “Why it's everything, Princess.”
 
“See, normally dragons would be fierce and deadly to all humans, but their brute force is not the thing… it is attitude. The dragons must realize that I am their master, and what I say goes.”
 
“Should they let me down, and they shall be disciplined, but that's not all that they are for…”
 
“As my obedient servants, they must do exactly as I say they must, even if it means I have to sacrifice them in order to win my matches, it's sheer magnificence.”
 
Sabrina: “Th-- That's just sick!! Throwing away your own monsters just so they can win you your matches? You seem to be more monstrous than your creatures themselves are.”
 
Donny: “Hmm? You'll have to speak up Princess… I'm afraid I can't quite hear you. Not while I'm taking my turn.”
 
(Draws)
 
“Now, take a good look at my Armed Dragon, Normally he wouldn't stand a chance against your Cyber Twin Dragon… at least not in his current level… but I can change that.”
 
“I'll Sacrifice my Level-three Dragon to summon straight from my deck… AMRED DRAGON LV-5!!”
 
Originally… (Atk: 2400 / Def: 1700)
 
With Bonus… (Atk: 2600 / Def: 1900)
 
Sabrina: “That is rather impressive, but even with your power-bonus, your dragon still has no chance against mine.”
 
Donny: “That may be so… but like I said, I always have a trick or two up my sleeve.”
 
“Now I activate… DE-FUSION… which will split your fusion-monster back into the monster it was made of.”
 
“And now, I activate my Dragon's special-ability by discarding one monster from my hand to the graveyard… namely my RYU-RAN… and I can automatically destroy a monster whose attack is equal or less than that of Ryu-Ran's.”
 
(Atk: 2200)
 
(Atk: 2100)
 
“And from the looks of the score… one of you Cyber Dragon's will have to go.”
 
(One Cyber Dragon destroyed)
 
Sabrina: “GRR!”
 
Sabrina: “And now… I think I'll go ahead and attack your other one. Go Level-Five Dragon… Attack now!!”
 
(Atk: 2600) VS (Atk: 2100)
 
SCORE: (Sabrina: 3600 / Donny: 2200)
 
“Ha, ha, ha! And now… because I've destroyed a monster in battle, I can trade this Level-five dragon for another higher leveled one.”
 
Sabrina: “Your sacrificing it again just as it helped you out this turn?! How can you be so harsh on your monsters?”
 
Donny: “Simple; first I must Sacrifice my Level-Five Dragon… so now I can summon from my deck… AMRED DRAGON LV-7!!”
 
Originally… (Atk: 2800 / Def: 1000)
 
With Bonus… (Atk: 3000 / Def: 1200)
 
“You see what happens, Sabrina… see what happens when you carry a good trick or two, and your monsters show you respect?!
 
Sabrina: “All I am is disgusted by the way you treat your cards, and the way you duel. You call yourself a master of Dragons… you're far from it.”
 
Donny: “Ha! Mock me all you want… but last time I checked, you had no monsters on the field to protect you. So… Armed Dragon, Attack her life points directly.”
 
Sabina: “EEE… ARGH… AWE!!”
 
(Atk: 3000)
 
SCORE: (Sabrina: 600 / Donny: 2200)
 
Donny: “Ha, ha, ha!! You're only one attack away from being totally annihilated by my dragon-forces, Sabrina, and that's why on my next turn I'll call out my biggest creature of all.”
 
Sabrina: “You mean to say that you have yet another high-level Armed Dragon?”
 
Donny: “Of course…”
 
“You met my Level-three dragon… then it was Level-four… and now Level-seven, but my rarest card is the most powerful of them all… ARMED DRAGON LV-10!!”
 
“It's attack power will be so incredibly high when I summon it to the field on my next turn, and it's special-ability is so incredibly dangerous… that matter what you do next… Victory shall be mine.”
 
“And not that it really matters… you don't even have a single card in your hand either. So come my next turn, you'll be out!”
 
Sabrina thoughts: “He's right… I have no cards on the field or in my hand, and I can only draw one on this turn… all I can do is hope that it's one that can help me… otherwise… otherwise… I'll lose this duel.”
 
“I'll lose Mykan, and my baby girl… and I'll be forced to marry Marik. Oh, I wish Mykan was here, I could really use his support right now.”
 
Mykan's voice: “Just believe you can do it Sabrina.”
 
Sabrina's thoughts: “Mykan? Is it really you?”
 
Mykan's voice: “Yes Sabrina… remember what I taught you and the girls. Even at times if things seem completely hopeless, you must continue to strive on.”
 
(Puts his hands over hers)
 
“Just believe in yourself… and in the heart of the cards, and you will prevail.”
 
(Sabrina closes her eyes and draws)
 
Sabrina's thoughts: “I believe in you my darling. I believe.”
 
Sabrina: “Donny… there isn't going to be a next turn. This duel is over.”
 
Donny: “Yeah right… there's no way that single card you have can help you to win.”
 
Sabrina: “Oh really… we'll see then. I activate my Magic-card… DOUBLE-SPELL!”
 
Donny: “Double-Spell… what's that?”
 
Sabrina: “It's a card that allows me to activate any Magic-card that you have in your graveyard as if it were my own.”
 
Donny: “What?!”
 
Sabrina: “And I choose to use… ROLL OF FATE!”(Again… Anime card only… it is not real)
 
Sabrina: “Now I get to roll and pick-up and discard the number of cards equal to my dice-roll!!”
 
(Die rolls)
 
Sabrina's thoughts: “Come on… I need a big number. Otherwise it's all over.”
 
Both: “Hmm?!”
 
(Rolls a Five)
 
Sabrina: “There… that should do very nicely.”
 
(Draws five from the deck and discards five from the deck)
 
“I'll start by activating another MONSTER REINCARNATION… by Discarding a card from my hand to the graveyard, and I can bring back a Cyber Dragon.”
 
Donny: “Oh please… not this again. Even if you summon it to the field it won't be of any threat to me.”
 
Sabrina: “I know… but who says I plan to summon him to the field when I have something even bigger planned.”
 
Donny: “Huh?”
 
Sabrina: “Now I activate not one, but two FUSION RECOVERY cards. Normally one of them allows me to recover a Polymerization-card and a Fusion material monster from my graveyard, but since I played two it's double the power.”
 
“I told you that my Cyber Dragons never go away for too long, and now that I have them all back in my hand, you're about to feel their greatest of wraths.”
 
Donny: “What?!”
 
Sabrina: “I activate one final Magic-card… POWER BOND!”
 
“It acts like a Polymerization card, which allows me to fuse all three of my Cyber Dragons from my hand… to summon forth… CYBER END DRAGON!!”
 
(Atk: 4000 / Def: 2800)
 
VS
 
(Atk: 3000)
 
Donny: “That's a pretty good trick Sabrina, but even though that monster of yours can destroy my Armed Dragon, it doesn't mean the duel is over.”
 
Sabrina: “Oh actually it does mean it's over.”
 
“You see… Power-Bond doesn't just let me make a fusion… but it doubles my Dragon's original attack power.”
 
Donny: “What? NO!!”
 
(Atk: 8000)
 
Sabrina: “And normally at the end of my turn, I'd have to take damage equal to the original attack power of my monster… but like I said before Donny… IT'S OVER!!”
 
Donny: “E-e-e-e-e-e!!”
 
Sabrina: “When you mistreat your cards, you pay a high price. Go, Cyber End Dragon… attack now!!”
 
(BIG EXPLOSION AND SHOCKWAVES)
 
Donny: “WHO-HOA… AAAAAHHHHHH!!
 
FINAL SCORE: (Sabrina: 600 / Donny: “0000”)