Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ TOTALLY SPIES: Dueling Dramas Season 2 ❯ A Warning to Beware ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
 
 
The girls and I were still circling in the tunnels when we all heard the sound of someone screaming. “Did you guys hear something?” Sam asked.
 
“Someone just screamed.” said Alex. “It came from over that way.”
 
“Do you think it was Sabrina?” asked Clover.
 
“It can't be, that voice was too deep to be Sabrina's voice.” I said. “But she could be there… let's go!” and we all took off in the direction from where the sound came from.
 
Meanwhile
 
The duel was over… Sabrina had won, and Donny was lying flat on his back with his cards scattered everywhere.
 
“I… I lost.” he cried. “I failed… this isn't what was supposed to happen.”
 
Sabrina walked over to him. “I have won the duel, Donny.” She said sharply, “Now I expect you to hold up your end of the bargain and show me where my daughter is!”
 
Donny's body suddenly snapped up, and began to glow just the Rare Hunter that I defeated before. “You're child is right here.” came the voice of Ishizu.
 
Both her and Mari's images appeared over Donny's head. “We meet again, Sabrina.” Marik said. “And I congratulate you on your victory.”
 
Sabrina's expressions reverted back to anger. “You scoundrels! Give me back my daughter!!” she snarled.
 
“Oh, we could…but why bother when you and I will soon conceive a child of our own.” Marik sniggered.
 
Sabrina felt like she was going to be sick. “I warn you Marik, I will never marry you!” she snapped. “Nor will Mykan ever be with you, Ishizu.”
 
“Hmm! We shall see about that.” Ishizu said. “Remember little Princess, we still have the upper advantage on you both. It will not matter how far you get in this tournament.”
 
“In the end… we know that it is us who shall be victorious.” Marik added.
 
“Once you and Mykan are separated, and remarried to each of us, all we require is to obtain the three Egyptian God Cards to ensure that our dueling powers are the greatest in the world.”
 
“And just where are these cards that you seek?” Sabrina asked.
 
“We already possess two of the three Egyptian God Cards, and we know where to find the third one.” Marik said. “A mere simple task we can easily accomplish, but we'd much rather see to it that you and Mykan fall first.”
 
Ishizu nodded. “My brother and I usually take what we want, without asking questions, but we cannot just make a married couple like you and Mykan separate just like that. That would not be honorable.”
 
“The only way for us to ensure that you met our ends is for us to defeat the both of you in duels to weaken your spirits… only then can we force you two to break up and re-conceive yourselves to us each..”
 
By this point, Sabrina felt both scared and angry at the same time. As sick as Marik and Ishizu were she couldn't let them get to her.
 
She did know however that unless both her and I were beaten in duels then Marik and Ishizu couldn't get what they wanted. So as long as we kept dueling our bests, and believing in the heart of the cards, our love would prevail.
 
“Marik… Ishizu… the both of you will never have either Mykan nor myself, and once we rescue Erica from your grips, you won't have anything left to gain.”
 
“That's not the way we see it.” Ishizu said. “Already another one of my own servants is waiting out there on the island to take you down… and she holds and Egyptian God Card.”
 
“And just how will we know where this servant of yours is?” Sabrina asked.
 
“You'll know in due time, my dear.” Marik said. “Until then… you and Mykan had better beware. You're marriage will fall yet! Ha, ha, ha, ha!!”
 
Then the images were gone, and Donny fell out-cold.
 
Sabrina suddenly felt all cold inside that she had failed in getting Erica back and just stood where she was.
 
“Sabrina!” I called from behind.
 
Sabrina turned and saw the girls and I come in. “Mykan.” She cried and she ran over to me into my arms.
 
“We've been looking everywhere for you.” I said.
 
“Yeah… what happened here?” Alex asked.
 
But from the looks of things, we could tell she had just come out from duel that she had won, but it also looked as though Marik and Ishizu were at their old tricks again too.
 
Yet… from the look on Sabrina's sad face, she wasn't up to talking about it just yet. “I may have won the duel… but I haven't gotten any closer in seeing my little baby girl again.” she cried.
 
The best thing we saw right now was to head back to the hotels. It was almost curfew time in any case, and most of the duelists had already gone back to their hotels.
 
Those who had lost all their key fragments were being removed from the island, still no one had entered the castle yet, so there was still time.
 
By the end of that day. Clover and Sam had obtained three key fragments each. Clover's new Rarest card was HARPIE'S PET DRAGON.
 
Sam on the other hand had obtained two cards from two duels. WING WEAVER, and THE LEGENDARY FISHERMAN. A Perfect monster for one of her new field spell cards.
 
Alex on the other hand only had two fragments, and her new Rarest card was a JINZO. Still she planed to keep on dueling her way to the top until we all had enough fragments to enter the castle.
 
Both Sabrina and I now had two fragments each, but we didn't have any rare cards yet. I couldn't take and Exodia set from that Rare-hunter I beat because the rules stated only One set per deck. That, and I decided that for the rest of the tournament I'd duel without them. This way I could really test my strength.
 
Besides… even Exodia wouldn't stand up tot those God monsters we were warned of.
 
And Sabrina couldn't Take Donny's Level-10 armed Dragon, because she didn't have the any of the other leveled-dragons she could use to summon him. A card like that would be useless in her deck.
 
Still, after a good long hard day of dueling, we all decided to grab a quick bite and then turn in.
 
In the spies suite
 
Alex was still a little down that she had the least key fragments next to Clover and Sam. “Oh, don't worry Alex, there's still time for you to gain two more.” Sam said.
 
“Yeah… and hey, if you don't get them, you can have some of my extras.” said Clover.
 
Alex felt touched. “You guys would do that for me?” she asked, but what was she talking about. Of course they'd do it for her.
 
They were a team, and they promised to help me and Sabrina get our baby back, as well as the 15-million bucks to help their dads.
 
They promised not to enter the castle unless they all were going to make it, and because their hearts were in the right place… that goal only seemed to get closer and brighter yet.
 
Meanwhile
 
Sabrina in her red, silky night-dress, and me in my bungee tight blue, slip-on pajamas were lying in bed.
 
Sabrina was still a little upset about what Marik and Ishizu had said, and she was all the more worried about Erica, but she did tell me about the warning of the duelist waiting for one of us out there. The one that Ishizu said had a God card.
 
“I'll take on this duelist… whoever it is.” I said.
 
“But Mykan.” Sabrina tried to speck up but I just placed a finger to her lips.
 
“Sabrina… I want to do this. Not just to save our daughter, but to keep our marriage safe.” I replied. “It's become clear to me now that Marik and Ishizu will stop at nothing to get what they want, and that they must be stopped at all costs.”
 
“But I won't let them succeed. I'll do whatever it takes to get our little girl back, and at the same time, I will protect you and the girls from Marik and Ishizu's wrath.”
 
Sabrina smiled and then rolled over on top of me, and gazed hungrily into my eyes. “Well then…” she whispered as her face neared mine. “Let me also say… that I intend to protect you.”
 
I opened my mouth to speak, but before I could get a single sound out, Sabrina locked her lips onto mine. All I could do was close my eyes, pull the covers up to her neck, and hold my wife close to me.
 
My arms lay on her back and my hands stroking through her long, dark, glossy green hair. We just lay there, enjoying the passionate moment in the moonlight.
 
(Again, remember the real me is not into any of that stuff)