Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ TOTALLY SPIES: Dueling Dramas Season 2 ❯ Seek and Destroy ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
 
Ishizu was sitting calmly in her throne in a meditative state. “The time has finally come.” she said to herself. Her Millennium Ring glowed brightly. “My mind slave will allow me to control her mind so that I may crush Mykan and force him to join me.”
 
“And then my brother can deal with Sabrina so that she may divorce from Mykan so that I may be free to become his. Hmm, mm, mm.”
 
Marik who was also sitting in a meditative state, agreed with her. “Once Sabrina and Mykan become ours, we can then focus our resources to striping Mandy of the third Egyptian God Card.”
 
“And once we possess it, along with the power and money flows we have obtained. Our power and wealth shall be the greatest in the world. Ha, ha, ha!”
 
Suddenly, Baby Erica began to cry from her little playpen again, and Marik felt ever so disturbed. “Sister?! Do something!!” he growled.
 
Ishizu did. Instead of comforting Erica with her so-called mother's touch, she used her Millennium Ring to send Erica back to sleep… a deep, deep silent sleep.
 
“Be patient my child.” she said. “Your mother is about to win your father back, and we will be together as we were meant to be.”
 
She walked back to her throne and sat down. Then she contacted one of their servants by her ring. “Have carried out your orders?” she asked strictly.
 
The Rare-Hunter nodded. “I have switched the young lady's deck for the deck you had instructed, my mistress.” he said. “I wish you good luck in your duel.”
 
Ishizu nodded, and then switched the images so she was now looking at a girl dressed as a Goth at the lunch stands. She had black hair, white and black make-up. Freaky clothes. And even a few facial piercings.
 
The girl was enjoying her snack, but then suddenly her head snapped up, and the Millennium Item Symbol appeared on her forehead.
 
“Awaken my mind-slave.” Ishizu spoke to her. “Now locate Mykan and Sabrina!”
 
The girl strapped on her duel-disk with her newly constructed deck and sprinted off like a wild animal.
 
Marik was amazed at how Ishizu was putting her plan into action. He even stared down at one of his rarest cards in his hand. “Using one of the two Egyptian God Cards we have acquired will put Mykan in his place.” he thought.
 
“And if all goes as we know it will… Mykan will belong to my sister soon enough, and his wife shall be mine. Ha, ha, ha, ah, ah!!”
 
Meanwhile
 
Sam and Clover had met up, and both of them had great news… they now both had fully assembled keys which would let them into the castle.
 
Clover even got two new rare card in her previous duel, but she decided not to tell Sam what it was, as Sam also didn't quite want to tell Clover what her new card was.
 
“All that matters now is we find the others.” Sam said. “Where are Mykan, Sabrina, and Alex?”
 
“You know, I haven't seen them all day.” Clover said. “Hey… you don't think maybe they went into the castle without us!!”
 
“Oh please… like those losers would ever get into the castle.” came a voice they wished the hadn't heard.
 
They turned round and saw her. “Mandy, back off will you.” Sam said. “It's hard enough of us to try and get through this tournament without having to see your ugly face around here.”
 
Mandy gritted her teeth. “Ugly huh…” she said sharply. “Maybe you'd rather duel me and eat those words?”
 
“Ah… as if Mandy.” Clover said. “Why should we duel you when we know you're just going to get creamed again.”
 
Then both she and Sam showed her the keys they had. “Besides… we don't have to duel anymore. We have what we need already.”
 
Mandy was rather horrified to see that they both had keys, but then she burst their bubbles by showing them that she already had assembled two whole keys.
 
“WHAT?!?!”
 
“Ah! How… you have two keys?!” cried Clover.
 
“But… how?” added Sam.
 
“Because I have a secret weapon, one that'll guarantee that I win his tournament and put you and your freak show friends back in your places… like the dogs you are.”
 
Suddenly something ran by them so fast that the wind nearly messed up their hair-styles. “Whoa… like really sneaky much.” Clover moaned.
 
“What was that?” asked Sam.
 
They all turned and were able to catch a glimpse of the Goth girl as she leapt over the hills and out of sight, but that's not all Sam saw.
 
“Clover she had a glowing mark on her head!”
 
“Ah… then she's going after Mykan.” cried Clover. “Let's follow her!” and they ran off.
 
Mandy then decided to go after them too. “No way am I going to miss this.” she thought to herself. “Maybe for once, that Mykan moron will finally get what's coming to him for what he did to me last year.”
 
Meanwhile
 
Sabrina and I were walking down the road by the water. We were so close to entering the castle. Sabrina had finally assembled her key, and I only needed one more fragment to finish my key.
 
Still, not one of us had obtained any new rare cards yet. Not one of the rarest cards from any of our opponents would be able to help us if we added them to our decks.
 
Ishizu and Marik certainly knew what they were doing when they challenged us. Still, we didn't let that get to us. We had been facing some powerful opponents, and we hadn't lost yet.
 
“We'll get into the castle soon.” I said. “Get into the castle and take back our daughter from those two mad ones.”
 
“I believe you.” my wife said. “The Heart of our love, combined with the Heart of the cards will see us through.”
 
Suddenly… we both had that sneaky feeling we were being watched, and since I couldn't use the Millennium Necklace to scan that meant it was being blocked which could only mean we were right.
 
“Who's there!” I called “Show yourself!”
 
Suddenly Sabrina saw a flash zoom by. “There!” she snapped as she pointed up on a foot bridge over head and we both saw a Goth girl with the Millennium Item Symbol on her forehead.
 
She took a mighty big leap down from the bridge, much to our surprise that she landed safely, and gazed at me with an evil sneer as the image appeared above her head.
 
“Mykan… Sabrina… We meet again!”
 
“Ishizu!” I grunted.
 
“What are you doing here?” Sabrina added.
 
“Hmm, mm, mm. For on thing… I am not really here as you can plainly see. I'm just having my mind-slave here do all the work for me.”
 
Sabrina and I were sickened by the fact that Marik and Ishizu duel behind their mind-servants this way.
 
“Secondly, you probably already know why I am here… to put an end to you marriage. So that I may bring you, Mykan, over to my side.”
 
Sabrina and I knew this was indeed a trap, but like always… with no other option that could help up get to Erica, I had to do this.
 
I pointed my finger right at her. “Ishizu… your challenge is accepted!” I growled. “And I can assure you, you will not win.”