Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ TOTALLY SPIES: Dueling Dramas Season 2 ❯ Round One, Mandy VS Jerry: Part One ( Chapter 29 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
 
SCORE: (Mandy: 8000 / Jerry: 8000)
 
Mandy: “Okay weirdo… let's get this over with and fast. I summon… VORSE RADIER in attack mode.”
 
(Atk: 1900 / Def: 1200)
 
“And I'll also set one other card face-down too. Now Make your move!”
 
Jerry: “Oh, my… how frightfully rude, but if I must, I summon ANCIENT GEAR in defense mode.”
 
(Atk: 100 / Def: 800)
 
“And that will do for now.”
 
Alex: “What's Jerry doing? His monster's completely open to Mandy's attack.”
 
Sam: “I don't know… Jerry handled that move with a lot of calmness. He could be up to something.”
 
Mandy's thoughts: “Heh, heh, heh! It doesn't matter what this big lug is up to. I'm the one who holds the real key to winning this duel.. My Egyptian God Card!”
 
(Draws)
 
Mandy: “First, I'll send my Vorse Radier to attack your Gear. Go!!”
 
(Atk: 1900) VS (Def: 800)
 
“And that's not all… now I active this, and my face down card… SHRINK, and the CRUSH CARD!!”
 
Sabrina: “No! Not that card!”
 
Alex: “Why? What is it?”
 
Mandy: “Heh, heh, heh! I thought you'd never ask.”
 
“First: In order to activate this card, I need to offer a Dark Monster that has 1000 attack points or less, and mySHRINK card will cut my Vorse Radier's points in half."
 
(Atk: 800)
 
“And I can sacrifice it to activate the powers of my CRUSH CARD!!”
 
(A Black-fog Strikes Jerry's deck and hand.)
 
Jerry: “What ever is going on here? What is the meaning of all this black-fog?”
 
Mandy: “Well if you must know… this Trap card has got a supper power so strong, that even as I speak these words are destroying all but the weakest monsters in your hand and Deck.”
 
Sam, and Alex: “What?!”
 
Sabrina: “I'm afraid so. Any monster in Jerry's hand that has more than 1500 attack points is immediately sent to the graveyard.”
 
(Jerry discards most of his entire deck away)
 
Jerry: “Hmm… not a bad move. Not bad at all.”
 
Mandy: “And it only gets worse… I summon DES FEARL IMP!!”
 
(Atk: 1600 / Def: 1800)
 
“Now I'll have him attack your life points directly. ATTACK!!”
 
(Atk: 1600)
 
Jerry: “AWE!!”
 
SCORE: (Mandy: 8000 / Jerry: 6400)
 
Mandy: (Sniggers) “Guess it's true. You can't teach an old-guy new tricks.”
 
Jerry: “Oh, I don't intend to learn… I tend to teach.”
 
(Draws)
 
“And I will play SWORDS OF REVEALING LIGHT!! Preventing you from attacking for three turns.”
 
Mandy: “What?!”
 
(Swords appear)
 
Jerry: “There's nothing more I can do at the moment, therefore I conclude my turn.”
 
Alex: “Well… that's not bad. At least Jerry can't be attacked for a while.”
 
Sam: “Well I don't know about that. Mandy may be a snot-mouthed brat, but she didn't make it all the way up here by just being mean to everyone.”
 
(Mandy's head throbs at the insult)
 
Mandy's thoughts: “Snot-mouthed brat?! I'll show them.”
 
Mandy: “I can't attack, so I'll just switch my Gremlin into Defense mode, set this face down, and end my turn.”
 
(Jerry draws)
 
Jerry: “I think I shall pass this turn, if you don't mind.”
 
(Mandy Draws)
 
Mandy: “I pass too.”
 
(Theydiscard,draw ,and pass until the swords vanish)
 
Alex: (Yawns) “Are we dueling, or back in school again? This is getting boring.”
 
Sam: “Wait… I think Jerry's got something now.”
 
Jerry's thoughts: “This card couldn't have come at a better time, now I shall show her a thing or two about manners.”
 
Jerry: “I place this card face down, and end my turn.”
 
Mandy: “Well… about time. What did you do, forget to take your medication?” (Sniggers) “Now I summon Spear Dragon, in attack mode.”
 
(Atk: 1900 / Def: 0)
 
“But first I'll activate a card called, VIRUS CANNON!! This forces you to take ten magic-cards in your deck and send them straight to the graveyard.”
 
(Jerry discards ten magic-cards, and has no more than ten cards left in his deck)
 
Sam: “Whoa! Check out how small Jerry's deck is now.”
 
Alex: “If this keeps up, Mandy won't even have to reduce his life points to Zero.”
 
Mandy: “And now that your swords are gone, I'll switch my Imp back into attack mode, and have both him and my spear dragon attack you directly. Go my monsters, ATTACK!!”
 
(Combined: 3500)
 
Jerry: “GAAH!!!”
 
SCORE: (Mandy: 8000 / Jerry: 2900)
 
Alex: “Hang in there Jer!”
 
Mandy: “Oh and by the way… after my Spear Dragon attacks, it automatically switches into defense mode.”
 
(Jerry gets up and his eye gleams)
 
Mandy: “why don't we just call it quits. You can't beat me.”
 
Jerry: “Is that what you believe?”
 
Mandy: “You bet it is!”
 
Jerry: “Well then… I really hate to disappoint you, but you seem to have forgotten about my face-down card… and it happens to be one of my personal favorites.”
 
“Activate EXCHANGE OF SPIRIT!!”
 
Mandy: “Huh? What's that card do.”
 
Jerry: “Elementary my dear. It can only be activated if there are 15 monster cards or more in my graveyard. Now all I have to do is give up 1000 of my life points.”
 
SCORE: (Mandy: 8000 / Jerry: 1900)
 
“And now… the card requires both duelists to exchange all the cards in the decks with the ones in their graveyards.”
 
Mandy: “AAH, My whole Deck!! But that only leaves me with just six cards!!”
 
Sam: “All right! Jerry got all his cards back.”
 
Alex: “So does that mean he's in the clear now.”
 
Mykan: “Well not yet.”
 
Sabrina: “Darling? What are you doing up here?”
 
Mykan: “I realized you were right. I can't run away from my troubles. So I thought I'd come up here and watch the duel, and from the looks of things it looks like Mandy's really gotten hurt.”
 
Sam: “Yeah. Jerry just got back all his cards and left Mandy with only six left in her deck.”
 
Mykan: “Well then… I suppose once Mandy uses them up, she'll lose the duel.”
 
Alex: “No Joke. Mandy's finished. Just look at her up there, she's freaking out.”
 
Mandy's thoughts: “I can't believe this guy. He's making look like a novice! Now he's forced me down to only six cards left.”
 
“Grr… But I'm not going to let him beat me! I'll show him…. I'LL SHOW THEM ALL!!!”
 
TO BE CONTINUED