Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ TOTALLY SPIES: Dueling Dramas Season 2 ❯ Round Two, Mykan VS Mandy: Part Two ( Chapter 40 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FORTY
 
SCORE: (Mandy: 6000 / Mykan: 7200)
 
Mandy: “You may have gotten Slifer back Mykan, but don't think that it means you've won. In just two more turns, your Light-Force Sword will wear off, granting me access to my Obelisk the Tormentor!”
 
Mandy's thoughts: “Now… the best thing to do is use my X-Y Dragon Cannon to keep Mykan from getting the three monsters he needs to sacrifice in order to summon his Egyptian God Card.”
 
Mykan's thoughts: “Well even though my Exchange card helped to get Slifer into my hand, it also let Mandy take a card from my hand too… and she picked my “Life shaver” Trap.”
 
“If she plays that card, deepening on how many turns it stays face-down, it can cause me to discard most of the cards in my hand. This would give Mandy a serious advantage over me.”
 
“Since Slifer's power depends on how many cards I'm holding in my hand, if Mandy wipes out my hand, my Egyptian God Card will be worthless.”
 
Mandy: “Hello! Are we dueling or just standing around here pretending to be statues? Make your move already!”
 
Mykan: “All right then.”
 
(Draws)
 
“I summon BIG SHIELD GARDNA in defense mode.”
 
(Atk: 100 / Def: 2600)
 
“Then I shall place one card face-down… and that ends my turn.”
 
Mandy: “Ha… you got to be kidding me. You stalled a while just bring out that lame old thing? I'm not impressed.”
 
(Draws)
 
“Ha! Just what I needed… I summon Z-METAL TANK!!”
 
(Atk: 1500 / Def: 1300)
 
“And since you know so much about these kinds of monsters… I take it you know what I'm going to do next.”
 
Mykan: “Oh, no! You mean--”
 
Mandy: “You got it… now I shall remove my X-Head Cannon, Y-Dragon Head… and Z-Metal Tank from play… so I can summon this… XYZ-DRAGON CANNON!!”
 
(Atk: 2800 / Def: 2600)
 
“Now I'm really going to wipe the floor with you. For once I discard a card from my hand, I can automatically destroy a card on your side of the field… and I choose to destroy your Queen's Knight.”
 
(Queen's Knight, destroyed)
 
“ (Trademark snigger) “Bulls-eye!”
 
Mykan: (Growls)
 
Mandy: “And now I still have my attack to use… so Go XYZ, destroy his Big Shield Gardna!!”
 
(Atk: 2800) VS (Def: 2600)
 
“Now I'll place one card face down and end my turn, but on my next move I can assure you… I will unleash the Wrath of my Egyptian God Card on you!”
 
Mykan: “Hmm, mm, mm… Thank you Mandy. Destroying my Monsters was exactly what I needed you to do.”
 
Mandy: “What? Why's that?”
 
Mykan: “Because… you allowed to play this. Behold my face down trap… SOUL ROPE!!”
 
Mandy: “Ah?!”
 
Mykan: “Now by Paying 1000 of my life points, I'm able to summon any Four-Star monster from my deck… and I choose… KING'S KNIGHT!!”
 
(Atk: 1600 / Def: 1400)
 
SCORE: (Mandy: 6000 / Mykan: 6200)
 
“And now… I'll also play this Magic card… PREMATURE BURIAL!!And I'll use it by paying 800 of my life points to bring back my Queen's Knight.”
 
SCORE: (Mandy: 6000 / Mykan: 5400)
 
(Queen's Knight Returns)
 
“Observe Mandy… I have both King's and Queen's knight on the field together!”
 
Mandy: “AAH!! No way! Both Cards?!”
 
Mykan: “That's right… and when their both on the field together… King's Knight's Special-ability allows me to summon JACK'S KNIGHT to the field directly from my deck!!”
 
(Atk: 1900 / Def: 1000)
 
Mykan: “Thanks to you, Mandy, I now have three monsters I need to sacrifice!”
 
Mandy: “No!! You can't summon your Egyptian God Card before I summon mine! I'm supposed to be in control of this match!!”
 
Mykan: “Not Anymore Mandy. Now… I sacrifice all three of my Knight's! BE GONE NOW!!”
 
(Field rumbles… Sky darkens)
 
“HEEEYAAARGH!!!”
 
(Lighting flashes)
 
“Now I summon My EGYPTAIN GOD CARD… SLIFER THE SKY DRAGON!!!
 
(Slifer appears and ROARS!!!)
 
“Stare into the face of defeat, Mandy!”
 
Outside the duel
 
Marik and Ishizu were watching everything from their control room in the Airship. “My, my this seems to be quite the twist of fate.” Marik sniggered.
 
Ishizu nodded. “Mykan had summoned Slifer, before Mandy could call out Obelisk. Now how ever shall she deal with this treachery!”
 
Then they decided… why not begin downloading the computer software to let the whole world view what was going on.
 
Back to the duel
 
Mandy: “I'm not impressed, Mykan.”
 
Mykan: “And why is that? I managed to summon My Egyptian God Card before you could summon yours.”
 
Mandy: “Yeah… but as you said yourself… “All monsters have weaknesses.
 
“For example… Slifer's attack power is equal to 1000 points for every card you hold in your hand, and I see only two… Which means your Egyptian God Monster only has 2000 attack points.”
 
(Atk: 2000)
 
“And My XYZ-Dragon Cannon has 2800 attack points, making it way stronger than Slifer.”
 
Mykan: “That may be right Mandy, but I can change all that.”
 
Mandy: “In your dreams.”
 
Mykan: “Trust me, this is no dream… I play the Trap Card… BACK-UP SOLDIER!! This allows me to add My Queen's Knight, and Alpha the Magnet Warrior… back to my hand.”
 
“I lost one card, but gained two… giving me a total of Three cards.”
 
Mandy: “Oh, no! That means that your Egyptian God Card now has 3000 attack points.”
 
(Atk: 3000)
 
Mykan's Thoughts: “Well that was easy, but now comes the hard bit… do I attack or not?”
 
“While my Sky Dragon does have more power than Mandy's Dragon Cannon, I could wipe it out in one attack. Mandy would have no monsters to defend herself, or sacrifice to summon Her Egyptian God card.”
 
“But there's that face-down card… what if its my Life Shaver card that she took from me. Since its been on the field for one turn, Mandy could use it to throw out a car in my hand, which would make my Dragon weaker than her Cannon.”
 
Mandy's thoughts. “Come on Mykan… take the bait. There's no escape from me this time.”
 
Mykan's thoughts: “What can I do? If I attack, and Mandy uses that card, I could end up losing my own monster and really be in trouble. But if I don't… Mandy could try and sacrifice her monsters to summon Obelisk.”
 
Mandy: “I've got you beat, Mykan. You'll never win against me this time no matter what you do… so hurry up and make your move… or just end your turn so I can put an end to you!!”
 
Mykan's thoughts: “I can't back down… I won't!”
 
Mykan: “Mandy!! I've never backed down from a challenge before, and I'm not starting now!! SLIFER… ATTACK HER MONSTER NOW!!”
 
(Atk: 3000) VS (Atk 2800)
 
SCORE: (Mandy: 5800 / Mykan: 5400)
 
Mykan's Thought's: “Hey! Mandy didn't play her Face-down card… but why? Unless… it really isn't the Life Shaver card. I'll have to really be careful now”
 
Mykan: “I'll place one card face-down and end my turn.”
 
(Atk: 3000) Becomes (Atk: 2000)
 
Mandy's Thoughts: Why did Mykan just do that? By Playing a card from his hand, his Dragon lost 1000 attack points.”
 
Mykan: “What's wrong… did I surprise you with my move? My Dragon I much weaker now Mandy, you can try to attack it, but take a good look at what I've done to you now.”
 
“You have no monsters on thief field to protect you… and that means you also won't be able to summon your Egyptian God Card, making it no-longer a threat to me.”
 
Mandy: (Trademark Snigger) “Not really.”
 
Mykan: “Hmm?”
 
Mandy: “Boy, are you dense! Did you honestly think that I would just leave myself wide open for you to get me so easily I think not.”
 
(Draws)
 
Mandy: “The Time has come. Your Light Force Sword is gone which means my Egyptian God Card is back in my hand.”
 
Mykan: “Maybe so… but like I said… you don't have any monsters to sacrifice in order to summon it.”
 
Mandy: “Oh! But I do… or at least I will… thanks to this! I play the Trap-card RETURN FROM THE DIFFERENT DIMENSION!!”
 
Mykan: “What? Oh No!!”
 
Mandy: “Oh, yes! Now by paying half my life points, I can bring back three monsters that were removed from play for one turn, and that's all I need.”
 
SCORE: (Mandy: 2900 / Mykan: 5400)
 
“Now I summon back my X-HEAD CANNON… Y-DRAGON HEAD… and Z-METAL TANK!!”
 
(Atk:1800 / Def: 1500)
 
(Atk: 1500 / Def: 1600)
 
(Atk: 1500 / Def: 1300)
 
“Now I have all three monsters, and once I sacrifice them, I'll summon forth my Egyptian God Card and wipe you out.”
 
Mykan: “Wrong again, Mandy!”
 
“You may have succeeded in summoning forth three monsters, but you've overlooked something. Slifer's Special Ability activates whenever you summon any monster to the field!”
 
“Now Slifer's Second mouth will attack all three of your monsters and drain them f 2000 attack points each… and since your monsters all have less than 2000 attack points, once Slifer attacks, your monsters will be gone again, and you'll be wide open.”
 
“Slifer… Activate your Special-Ability now! Maybe you'll think twice before summoning monsters in Slifer's Presence”
 
(Slifer's second mouth attacks.)
 
Mandy: “You dummy! You didn't think I wasn't prepared, did you!! Now I activate my face down card… LIMITER-REMOVAL!!”
 
“This will double the power of my machine monsters and make them strong enough to survive your Dragons' power, Mykan.”
 
(Atk: 1800) becomes (Atk: 3600)
 
x2 (Atk: 1500) Becomes (Atk: 3000)
 
Mykan: “Oh No! It can't be!”
 
(Slifer attacks)
 
(Atk: 3600) becomes (Atk: 1600)
 
x2 (Atk: 3000) Becomes (Atk: 1000)
 
Mandy: (Trademark Snigger) “Looks like your plan backfired.”
 
(Mykan Growls)
 
Mandy: “And now… the time has come! I sacrifice all three of my monsters!!”
 
(Field rumbles… Sky goes crazy again)
 
“HA, HA, HA, AH, AH, AH… Now I summon My EGYPTAIN GOD CARD… OBELISK THE TORMENTOR!!!
 
(Lighting flashes)
 
(Obelisk appears and Growls!!!)
 
“HA, HA, HA, AH, AH, AH!! My Mighty Egyptian God Monster is here.”
 
Mykan's thoughts: “This is it. I just hope I can hold up against Obelisk, it's twice as powerful as my Sky Dragon, though.”
 
Outside the duel
 
Marik and Ishizu made one last adjustment. “There… now the whole world will be able to see the battle of the Gods.” Marik sniggered.
 
“They will both clash, but only one will remain standing.” added Ishizu.
 
In the Sickbay
 
The TV screens flipped on. “Huh? Hey… that's Mykan and Mandy's duel.” said Sam, but then she saw what was going on “Whoa… check it out!”
 
Jerry and Sabrina looked up. “Aren't those two of the three Egyptian God Cards?” asked Jerry. “I've never seen such beast of great power.”
 
 
Soon the whole world was tuned in to the duel, live.
 
Duelists from all over the world, even those that got axed from the tournament earlier were amazed to see what Mandy and I were into.
 
Two of the three most powerful monsters in all the game were about to clash in an all out battle to the death. Which of the Egyptian Gods would triumph?
 
Only time would tell… but secretly, we hoped that mine would be the winner.
 
TO BE CONTINUED