Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ TOTALLY SPIES: Dueling Dramas Season 2 ❯ Round Two, Mykan VS Mandy: Part Three ( Chapter 41 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
 
Marik and Ishizu continued to watch the duel from their main control-room. “Let the chaos and madness commence.” Marik sniggered.
 
“The Battle of the Egyptian Gods… begins.” added Ishizu.
 
Back to the duel
 
SCORE: (Mandy: 2900 / Mykan: 5400)
 
Mandy: (Trademark Snigger) “You're Egyptian God Card is no match for mine Mykan. Now It's time for me to send Slifer the Sky Dragon to the Graveyard.”
 
“Last time I checked, you still had only two cards, which means Slifer only has 2000 attack points, making it weaker than my Obelisk.”
 
Mykan: “Yes… but don't forget Mandy, I can still change that. Now that you summoned a new monster to the field, Slifer's second mouth will drain Obelisk of 2000 attack-points.”
 
Mandy: “Awe! I completely forgot about that!”
 
(Slifer attacks)
 
(Atk: 4000) Becomes (Atk: 2000)
 
Mykan: “Well… it looks as though both our monsters are even now. My Slifer's attack may be only temporary, but I've still prevented you from attacking me, this turn. So finish your move.”
 
Mandy: “GRR! I'll place two cards face-down and end my turn.”
 
Mykan: “Now it's my turn.”
 
(Draws)
 
“Now that I'm holding three cards, Slifer's attack becomes 3000.”
 
Slifer: (Atk: 3000)
 
Mandy: “Oh, yeah… well it doesn't matter to me. Since my turn is over, Obelisk gains all his attack power back making him stronger again.”
 
Obelisk: (Atk: 4000)
 
Mykan: “I'm aware of that… and that's why I came prepared. Observe my face down card… POT OF GREED!!”
 
“Now I can draw two more cards, and this will cause Slifer's Attack-power to rise up to 5000.”
 
Slifer: (Atk: 5000)
 
“Now my Sky Dragon is strong enough to tear down your Obelisk, and wipe out a large portion of your life points, Mandy.”
 
“Now my dragon… ATTACK!!”
 
Mandy: “Not so fast! I reveal my Quick-play spell… COMMAND SILENCER!!”(Anime card only)
 
(Super sonic waves)
 
Mykan: “ARGH!! What is that noise?!”
 
Mandy: “These Super sonic waves canceled out your dragon's attack, Mykan. So my Obelisk sticks around. I also get to draw a card.”
 
(Draws)
 
Mykan's thoughts: “Clever move. Well… at least my Slifer is still stronger than Obelisk, but Mandy still has a face down card on the field, and if it's what I think it is… my sky Dragon could become weak enough for her to destroy.”
 
Mandy: “Are you going to just stand there all day?! Finish your move!”
 
Mykan: “I'll place two cards face-down and end my turn.”
 
Slifer: (Atk: 3000)
 
“Now, Mandy… feel free to Attack.”
 
Mandy's thoughts: “What's he thinking? He just weakened his monster's attack power by 2000. Is he trying lure me into a trap? Whatever it is… this is my chance.”
 
Mandy: “Now I draw…”
 
(Draws)
 
Mykan: “And before you continue your move Mandy, I activate this. CARD DESTRUCTION!! Now we must both discard all the cards in our hands to our graveyards and then draw the same amount of cards we lost.”
 
(Both Discard and Draw)
 
Mandy: “So what? You didn't change the number of cards in your hand, so Slifer's attack-power remains at 3000.”
 
Mykan: “That may be so, but now I get to reveal my hidden Trap-card… DISGRACEFUL CHARITY!!”(Anime card only)
 
“Now, Mandy… we must both redraw the cards that we just discarded to the graveyard, and this will give me a grand total of six cards.”
 
Mandy: “Oh, no! this can't be!”
 
Mykan: “Now my Slifer's gains another 3000 attack-points giving him a grand total of 6000 attack-points.”
 
Slifer: (Atk: 6000)
 
Mandy: “Pretty smooth, Mykan… but it's going to take more than that to beat me. That little stunt you pulled with your face-down cards helped me out a great deal.”
 
Mykan: “How's that?”
 
Mandy: “Well since you asked… I'll show you. I'll start by equipping this card to Obelisk, SHOOTING STAR BOW -CEAL!!”
 
“This card Equipped to My Egyptian God Card will lower it's attack by 1000 points…”
 
Obelisk: (Atk: 3000)
 
Mykan: “Mandy, what is the meaning of this? You just weakened your own monster by 1000 attack-points knowing fully-well that my Slifer is still stronger?”
 
Mandy: “Yeah, I did… but take a closer look, because it's not your Sky Dragon that I'm aiming for Mykan.”
 
Mykan: “Huh?”
 
Mandy: “Shooting Star Bow allows Obelisk to attack your life points directly, Mykan, but before I do, I have another card to play… THIRST FOR COMPINSATION!!”(Anime card only)
 
“Now I can automatically summon two monsters directly to the field… so I summon SWORD OF SOUL(Anime card only) in defense-mode”
 
(Atk: 0000 / Def: 1900)
 
“…and BLADE KNIGHT in defense as well.”
 
(Atk: 1600 / Def: 1000)
 
Mykan: “You're wasting your time… Slifer's Second mouth will attack all monsters that you summon, and both those creatures are too weak to survive.”
 
“Now Slifer… ATTACK!!”
 
(Slifer Attacks)
 
Mandy: “Not this time… Now I activate my face-down card… CARD GUARD!!”(Anime card only)
 
Mykan: “No! Not that!”
 
Mandy: “You bet… now I discard two cards from my hand… which lets Card Guard shield my two monsters from your Dragon's effect.”
 
(Slifer's attack fails)
 
Mykan: “It makes no difference to me. Those monsters are still too weak to be of much use to you.”
 
Mandy: “Ha!! Says you. Have you forgotten that Obelisk also has Special abilities of his own, and once I activate one of them… YOU'RE FINISHED!!”
 
Mykan: “Just try it!”
 
Mandy: “You're the boss, but you'll regret hose words! Now I sacrifice both my monsters to trigger an ability of Obelisk the Tormentor.”
 
“I could increase his attack and defense-power by the Attack and defense of my monsters… or I could have Obelisk storm the field and deal 4000 points of damage to everything on your side of the field, including your life points…”
 
(Obelisk begins to power up… HARD!!)
 
“But I choose to activate his most powerful effect… now for one turn, Obelisk's attack will increase to INFINITY!!”
 
Mykan: “WHAT?!”
 
Obelisk: (Atk: INFINITE)
 
(Obelisk glows madly and ROARS thunderously)
 
Mandy: “And don't forget… my Shooting Star Bow allows me to attack your life points directly… and with Obelisk's Infinite attack-strength… Once I attack you… YOU'LL BE TOTALLY WIPED OUT!!”
 
Mykan: “THIS… THIS CAN'T BE!!”
 
Mandy: “NOW… OBELISK THE TORMENTER… WIPE HIM OUT!!!!”
 
(Obelisk ATTACKS REALLY HARD!!)
 
(HUGE FIREY EXPLOSIONS)
 
(Mykan quickly Discards a card)
 
Mykan: “AAARRRGH!!! Y-Y-YEOW!!!”
 
Mandy: (Evil, Maniacal Laughter) “Finally!! Mykan has lost to me!!”
 
(Smoke clears… Mykan is still standing.)
 
SCORE: (Mandy: 2900 / Mykan: 5400)
 
Mandy: “Huh?! WHAT?! NO!! YOU SHOULD BE WIPED OUT!!!”
 
Mykan: “Hmm! Sorry Mandy, but just before Obelisk's attack hit me, I quickly discarded KURIBOH from my hand to the graveyard… Causing your attack to do me no damage at all.”
 
Mandy: “You… You DARE to insult the Pride of Obelisk with… WITH THAT PUNY LITTLE FUZZ-BALL!!”
 
“This... is not over Mykan!”
 
Mykan: “It will be soon enough!”
 
“Now that your turn is nearly over… Obelisk's attack points return to normal.”
 
Obelisk (Atk: 4000)
 
“And since Magic-cards only for last one turn on an Egyptian God Monster… your Shooting Star Bow is no longer in effect, making it so you can no longer attack me directly.”
 
Mandy: “GRR!! I'll place one card Face-down and end my turn!”
 
Mykan: “Very well!”
 
(Draws)
 
“Now that I've drawn a card, Slifer's attack-points rise to 6000 again. SLIFER… DESTROY HER OBELISK!!”
 
(Atk: 6000)
 
Mandy: “Sorry to disappoint you, Mykan… but you activated my Trap… POWER BALANCE!!”(Anime card only)
 
(Attack fails)
 
Mykan: “What's happening!!”
 
Mandy: “My Power Balance card forces you to discard half of the cards your holding… and since you discarded three cards, Slifer lost 3000 attack points. NOW THROW THEM OUT!!”
 
Mykan: “GRR!! Very well.”
 
(Discards three cards)
 
Mandy: “Now… as an added bonus, I get to draw three cards… and once again, My Obelisk is stronger than your Slifer.”
 
Slifer: (Atk: 3000)
 
Obelisk: (Atk: 4000)
 
“Now, Obelisk… time for you to show Slifer what True Power is all about!”
 
Mykan: “I'm afraid it's still my turn, Mandy, and I just happen to have a Magic-Card that can turn this around again! I activate my NECROMANCY!!”(Anime card only)
 
“Mandy… take a close look at your Dueling-Disk!”
 
(Mandy's disk starts glowing)
 
Mandy: “Hey! What gives?!”
 
(Four of Mandy's monsters appear)
 
“BLADE KNIGHT?!”
 
(Def: 1000)
 
“SWORD OF SOUL?!”
 
(Def: 1900)
 
“KIASER SEA HORSE?!”
 
(Def: 1650)
 
“X-HEAD CANNON?!”
 
(Def: 1500)
 
“Why did all my monsters just return to the field?!”
 
Mykan: “Because… Necromancy restores four monsters from your graveyard, Mandy, and they all come back in defense-mode.”
 
Mandy: “Mykan! Why would you do such a thing and give me more monsters to use with my Obelisk?”
 
Mykan: “I'm glad that you ask, Mandy because my Necromancy comes with an unfortunate side effect.”
 
“If any of those monsters get destroyed… my Necromancy will weaken your remaining monsters by 600 points for each monster destroyed.”
 
Mandy: “AAH!!”
 
Mykan: “And because monsters have been played on your side of the field, my Slifer's special effect has been triggered. GO MY SKY DRAGON!!”
 
(Slifer destroys all of Mandy's monsters)
 
Mandy: “Unh!! What have you done?!”
 
Mykan: “Since Slifer destroyed four of your new monsters, my Necromancy weakens your one remaining monster… so Obelisk loses 2400 attack-points.”
 
Mandy: “Twenty-Four-Hundred?!”
 
Obelisk: (Atk: 1600)
 
Mykan: “Now the tables have turned once again, and Your monster fails in comparison to mine.”
 
Mandy: “Not quite, Mykan!”
 
(Obelisk glows)
 
Mykan: “What?! What's going on?!”
 
Obelisk: (Atk: 2600)
 
Mandy: “Well, if you must know… when your Egyptian God Card destroyed my Sword of Soul, it's special effect allowed me to give 1000 attack-points to any monster I choose… and I chose Obelisk!”
 
“Your Egyptian God Card is about to become ancient history once I'm through with it.”
 
Mykan: “We shall see… but for now I place one card face-down and end my turn.”
 
Slifer: (Atk: 1000)
 
Outside the duel
 
The others were still watching the duel from the sickbay's TV screens.
 
“This is unbelievable!” cried Sam. “Neither Egyptian God card can be destroyed!”
 
Jerry was even wiping his sweaty, bald head with a handkerchief. “I must say…” he panted. “I've had my share of excitement throughout the years, but never before have I ever witnessed anything as this duel.”
 
Sabrina was holding her hands together trying to hope for me and that I would win. After all… our marriage, our baby-daughter, and our unborn child she was carrying were all on the line.
 
Back to the duel
 
Mandy's thoughts: (Evil laughter) This is it… my long awaited moment of triumph has arrived… the moment when I take down Mykan!”
 
“Every time I face off against Mykan, or Clover, Sam, and Alex… I'm pushed to duel to the limits of my strength… but no matter how many times I tried, they always crushed me… and now they're know as the greatest duelists in the world.”
 
“But that title should belong to me… once I crush Mykan, and win this tournament, I will have all that I deserve. Mykan and the girls will pay dearly for all the humiliations they brought upon me… I will take them all down at the hands of my Egyptian God Card!!”
 
Mandy: “Now, Mykan… my move!”
 
(Draws)
 
“Now that you only have one card in your hand, Slifer only has 1000 attack-points, so let's see you try and escape from me this time.”
 
“And now that I have my full attack force back… it's time for me to take you down, and show the world that I am the greatest. GO OBELISK… DESTROY HIS SLIFER!!”
 
Obelisk: (Atk: 4000)
 
Mykan: “Guess again, Mandy! I reveal my Quick-play card… SPELL TEXT BOOK!!”(Anime card only)
 
“Now I must discard all the cards I'm holding, in exchange I can draw one card from my deck. Further more… if that card is a Magic-Card I can play it immediately.”
 
(Discards)
 
Slifer: (Atk: 0000)
 
Mandy: “So what? Now that your Dragon has no attack-power, I can wipe out most of your life-points… CONTINUE YOUR ATTACK OBELISK!!”
 
Mykan's thoughts: “This is it… if I don't draw the right card, Mandy will destroy Slifer, and I won't be able to beat her. Come on Alex… come on Heart of the Cards… GUIDE ME!!”
 
(Draws)
 
Mykan: “I activate CARDOF SANCTITY!! Now we must both draw cards until we hold six in our hands!” (Rules fudged)
 
Mandy: “No!! That'll raise Slifer's attack to 6000!!”
 
Slifer: (Atk: 6000)
 
Mykan: “Mandy… now your Obelisk shall fall! SLIFER, ATTACK!!”
 
Mandy: “Hold on!! I activate the Trap that I got from you… LIFE SHAVER!!” (Anime card only)
 
“It's been on the field for two turns, so you must discard two cards! This will shave 2000 points off Slifer's attack!!”
 
(Both monsters collide!!)
 
Both…. (Atk: 4000)
 
(BIGGEST and BADDEST EXPLOSIONS)
 
(Mykan and Mandy SCREAM!!)
 
Outside the duel
 
The force of the two holograms colliding with each other was SO INCREDIBLY INTENSE… that it rumbled the island, and shorted out all the TV screens on the ship and those around the world who were watching
 
“WHOA!! WHAT'S GOING ON UP THERE!!” cried Sabrina.
 
Marik and Ishizu were being rocked about in their room, and Baby Erica was screaming her head off.
 
“AH?! SUCH POWER!!” cried Marik.
 
“Both The Egyptian Gods have collided!” added Ishizu. “Never before have we witnessed such and extreme battle, but has the duel really ended?!”
 
Only time would tell us that!
 
TO BE CONTINUED
 
Author's notes:
 
DUDE!!!!!!!
 
What a Bang!!
 
Did this chapter have your nerves going sky-high or what? I know mine are, and there's still a lot more to come.