Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ TOTALLY SPIES: Dueling Dramas Season 2 ❯ Round Two, Mykan VS Mandy: Part Four ( Chapter 42 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
 
The dust from the huge explosions had cleared, and both Mandy and I looked pretty well beat up as our body's seemed to be smoking, and Mandy's hair was ruffled up.
 
We both struggled to get up. Since our Egyptian God Monsters were equal in attack-points, when they collided, Mandy and I didn't lose any life points, but one thing was for certain… Obelisk and Slifer were definitely destroyed.
 
“Mandy.” I called “Are you alright?”
 
Mandy looked at her reflection in her pocket mirror, and she screamed. “AAH!! Uh! No, I'm not alright.” she whined. “It's going to take a whole cabinet of hairspray to fix this mess.”
 
I couldn't help but sigh, Mandy and I had just collided in a fierce battle with our Egyptian God Cards, and as usual she was still just worrying about herself.
 
Mandy decided to worry about her hair later. “I'll deal with that later… right now this duel's still on, and it's still my move.”
 
I nodded. “Then let's continue!”
 
 
SCORE: (Mandy: 2900 / Mykan: 5400)
 
Mandy: “I hope you're ready, Mykan. I place one card face-down and I'll end my turn.”
 
Mandy's thoughts: “I don't need an Egyptian God Card to beat you, Mykan. I have something much better in my hand to crush you with.”
 
“My Blue-Eyes!”
 
Mykan: “Now, it's my move.”
 
(Draws)
 
Mykan's thoughts: “Oh no! Not my Gazelle? I can't wipe Mandy's life points out with this, but I have to play something or I won't be able to defend myself.”
 
Mykan: “Now, I summon GAZELLE the KING OF MYTHICAL BEASTS in defense-mode!!”
 
(Atk: 1500 / Def: 1200)
 
Mandy: “Ha!! If that's all you got, you're finished. Now Behold my Trap… CLONE!!”(Anime Card only)
 
“Now watch closely, Mykan.”
 
(A Gazelle Clone appears)
 
Mykan: “Ah! No, way?!”
 
Mandy: “Bet you're catching on now. My Clone Trap lets me clone your monster and produce that clone onto my side of the field. Looks like we're tied again.”
 
Mykan: “Then I shall place one card face-down and end my turn.”
 
Mandy: “Heh, heh… sorry Mykan, but you just made your final move.”
 
(Draws)
 
“The monster I've got is the key that will bring you down, and win me my ultimate victory. Once I sacrifice the monster I have in play, you're finished.”
 
“So prepare to feel the wrath of my Blue-Eyes White-Dragon!”
 
Mykan: “Blue-Eyes? But How? You need to sacrifice two monsters in order to summon a creature that powerful.”
 
Mandy: “Well, you may be right about that. Summon a Blue-Eyes usually does require two sacrifices, but I can change that rule in an instant.”
 
“And this Magic-Card is the key to doing just that… COST DOWN!!”
 
Mykan: “AH?!”
 
Mandy: “You saw this card when Alex dueled that Mighty Max. Now I can easily downgrade my Blue-Eyes by two levels, changing it from a eight stars to six… which means…”
 
“I sacrifice my Gazelle clone… and now I summon BLUE-EYES WHITE-DRAGON!!”
 
(Atk: 3000 / Def: 2500)
 
“And if you think your monster's defense will help you… guess again. I play another Magic-Card… STOP DEFENSE!!”
 
Mykan: “Oh, no! My Gazelle has been switched into Attack-mode!”
 
Mandy: “Now that that's taken care of… Go my Blue-Eyes… attack his Gazelle… WHITE LIGHTNING!!”
 
(Atk: 3000) VS (Atk: 1500)
 
SCORE: (Mandy: 2900 / Mykan: 4900)
 
Mandy: “Now that your only monster is gone, you don't stand a chance against my Blue-Eyes, Mykan.”
 
Mykan's thoughts: “Not quite… I know I still have one monster that can stand up to Mandy's Blue-Eyes, but if I don't draw the card I need… It's all over.”
 
(Draws)
 
Mykan: “Yes!”
 
Mandy: “Huh?”
 
Mykan: “Mandy… now I activate my MONSTER REBORN!! I will use it's power so I can summon from the graveyard… DARK MAGICAN!!”
 
(Atk: 2500 / Def: 2100)
 
Mandy: “What in the world are you thinking?! You're Dark Magician only has 2500 attack-points, and my Blue-Eyes has 3000. There's no way you can stand up to me like this.”
 
Mykan: “Remember Mandy… things aren't always what they seem to be. Now I place one card face-down and end my turn.”
 
Mykan's thoughts: “I only have one chance to take down her Blue-Eyes… and it's all up to Mandy making the move I need.”
 
Mandy: “Moving on!”
 
(Draws)
 
“I activate a Magic-card… CARD OF DEMISE!!” (Anime card only)
 
“Now I get to draw until I'm holding five cards. Then after five turns I must discard my entire hand to the graveyard.”
 
(Draws)
 
“Mykan… do you honestly think you can take me down with those face-down cards of yours? Well, I have a plan to.”
 
“I summon LORD OF DRAGONS!!”
 
(Atk: 1200 / Def: 1100)
 
“You know what happens now. As long as he sticks around, my Blue-Eyes can't be affected by Magic, Traps, or Monster Effects.”
 
“Now I'll place a card Face-Down and end my turn.”
 
Mykan: “Mandy… you seem to have forgotten that my Dark Magician is more powerful than your Lord of Dragons… once I attack it, you're Blue-Eyes will be defenseless.”
 
(Draws)
 
“Now I summon…BETA THE MAGNET WARRIOR in Defense-mode!!”
 
(Atk: 1700 / Def: 1600)
 
Mandy's thoughts: “Come on Mykan… Attack me!”
 
Mykan: “Now, Dark Magician… Attack her Lord of Dragons, NOW!!”
 
Mandy: “Ha!! Sorry, Mykan… but now I activate MONSTER REBORN!!”
 
Mykan: “What?! But Why?”
 
Mandy: “So I can bring back and old friend.”
 
(Field rumbles again)
 
“Behold… the Rebirth of my Egyptian God Card!!”
 
(Obelisk appears)
 
Mykan: “No! It's Obelisk! But why would you do that? Egyptian God Monsters can only be revived for one turn.”
 
Mandy: “I know that… which is why I have a Trap card that will help me. Now I activate my face-down card… SHIFT!!”
 
Mykan: “Ah?!”
 
Mandy: “Watching you and your little fan-club of losers duel gave me the idea of adding some special cards to my deck. Now I can use this trap to redirect your Magician's attack to Obelisk in Defense-mode!”
 
(Atk: 2500) VS (Def: 4000)
 
(Attack fails)
 
SCORE: (Mandy: 2900 / Mykan: 3400)
 
Mandy: “Looks to me like you're out of options!” (Trademark snigger)
 
Outside the duel
 
Even though the TV-screens were damaged from the collision… the others were still able to see the top of the tower from the windows of the ship.
 
“Whoa… check it out!” cried Sam. “It's Obelisk. Mandy must have brought him back from the graveyard.”
 
“Yes… but Mykan's Egyptian God Card is still gone.” added Jerry.
 
This worried Sabrina, dearly. “How's Mykan going to be able to take Mandy down without Slifer?” she asked.
 
Then everyone turned to the Clover, and Alex, who were both still out of it. “Oh, if only they were still with us.” Cried Sam. “Mykan really needs the support of his friends, and now!”
 
 
Marik and Ishizu were still able to see the duel by using the power of their Millennium Items. Both of them were each having separate thoughts on the outcome of the match.
 
“The outcome of this duel is no longer any concern to me.” Marik thought. “Even if I defeat Mykan… there is no way Sabrina will ever bow to me.”
 
“If I cannot have her… NO ONE CAN!!”
 
Ishizu, with little, Baby-Erica in her arms, she still had her heart set on me. “Sabrina may be carrying another one of Mykan's children…but I will not let her use it to keep a hold of him.”
 
“I will have that child… I will have Mykan! I WILL!!”
 
Back to the duel
 
Mandy: “Obelisk has served his purpose Mykan… so I'll return him to the Graveyard now.”
 
(Obelisk vanishes)
 
“Now, finish your move!”
 
Mykan: “Very well… I shall place one card Face-Down and end my turn.”
 
Mandy: “Fine then… my move now.”
 
(Draws)
 
“Ahh… just what I needed. Once I play this next card Mykan… you'll be finished for good!”
 
Mykan's thoughts: “No. Whatever happens I can't let Mandy win, otherwise… I won't be able to stop Marik and Ishizu from making the world a bad place, and worse… Sabrina and I… our marriage will end!”
 
Mandy: “Mykan… I don't really give a hoot about what you and the others fighting for. I'm only here for one purpose… and that's to be crowed as the World's greatest duelist and pay you and the others back for everything you've done to me!!”
 
“Now… I switch Lord of Dragons to Defense-mode… and I'll play this alongside him. FLUTE OF SUMMONING DRAGON!!”
 
Mykan: “Ah! But this can only mean one thing.”
 
Mandy: “You guessed it… now I get to summon two more Blue-Eye to the field!!”
 
(Atk: 3000 / Def 2500) x3
 
Mykan: “No! How can I face three Blue-Eyes at once?!”
 
Mandy: “Well… look at what we have here! I have four monsters, and all you have is your crummy Dark Magician, and that pathetic Magnet Warrior. Which means… I can wipe you out with just one final brutal assault.”
 
Mykan's thoughts: “This isn't good! With Three Blue-Eyes on the field, Mandy can wipe out all my monsters and my life points… what am I going to do?”
 
Mandy: “Now My three Blue-Eyes! ATTACK!!”
 
 
Mykan's thoughts: “This can't be… I can't lose this!”
 
Alex's voice: “You won't lose, Mykan.”
 
Mykan's thoughts: Alex?
 
Alex's voice: “You're not going to lose just yet. It's like you always told me… “Look close and consider all your options.”
 
“Just look… you'll find a card that can help you!”
 
Mykan's thoughts: “Awe! OF COURSE!!!”
 
 
Mandy: “Say Goodbye, Mykan!”
 
“Huh? What the?! It's RED-EYES BLACK-DRAGON!!
 
(Atk: 2400 / Def: 2000)
 
“But… where did that come from!”
 
Mykan: “While you were so busy planning your attack, I activate a face-down Magic-Card… ANCIENT RULES!!”
 
“This allowed me to summon any monster with a level of Five or greater directly from my deck, and I chose… the very card that was given to me in Alex's honor.”
 
(FLASHBACK)
 
Before I came up to the tower… Sam had come along and gave me a Card from Alex's deck. It was her Red-Eyes.
 
“Alex told me that in case she did lose, she wanted you to have a part of her there with you to guide you through the rest of the tournament.”
 
(END OF FLASHBACK)
 
Mandy: “So what if you managed to summon Red-Eyes… my Dragons are still strong enough to wipe you out!”
 
“Now, my Blue-eyes' White-Dragons will destroy all three of your monsters… and I'll start with your DARK MAGICIAN!!”
 
Mykan: “Hold on, Mandy! I activate my Trap… MAGICIAN SELECTION!!”(Ainme card only)
 
“This trap only works if I have a Spell-caster monster in play. Now I can negate your attack, and automatically destroy the weakest monster you have in play.”
 
(Lord of Dragons… Destroyed)
 
Mandy: “Fine… but you won't escape my other two attacks!”
 
(Atk: 3000) VS (Def: 1600)
 
“You're Magnet Warrior is destroyed… and your Red-Eyes in next!”
 
Mykan: “Wrong again! Now that your Lord of Dragons is gone, I can activate my SPELLBINDING CIRCLE!!”
 
(Blue-Eyes, ensnared)
 
Mandy: “You may have blocked my Attack this turn Mykan, but rest assured that next time you won't be so lucky!!”
 
“I'll set two cards face-down and end my turn!”
 
Mykan's thoughts: “I owe all this to the help of Alex's Red-Eyes. With it by my side, and the Heart of the cards t guide me, I will win this duel.”