Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ TOTALLY SPIES: Dueling Dramas Season 2 ❯ Round Two, Mykan VS Mandy: FINAL PART ( Chapter 43 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
 
Outside the duel
 
Clover suddenly began to stir in her bed, and she let out a soft moan, which captured everyone's attention. “Hey, look!” cried Sabrina.
 
She slowly, and shakily sat herself upright. “Ow, my head!”
 
“Clover! You're awake!” cried Sam. She walked over to the bed. “Clover… are you okay?”
 
The last thing Clover remembered, was she was going up again David, who was under Marik's control. “And… I took a big whooper against that Winged Dragon of Ra.”
 
Then she noticed that David was also knocked out cold, but he was going to be okay. That was good to know, but then she noticed that Alex was asleep in the bed beside hers.
 
“Hey! What is this, a slumber party?” Clover asked. She got up out of bed “Alex… hey Alex, wake up.” but Alex didn't even move. “Alex?”
 
“She can't hear you, Clover.” Sam said softly.
 
Clover didn't understand, and Sam was too upset to tell her, but someone had to tell her. “Clover…” Jerry said. “Alex is in a great deal of danger.”
 
He told her about what happened…
 
Alex faced off against Marik in a duel as revenge for what he did to Clover, but Marik used his Millennium Rod to change the duel into a Shadow-Game.
 
Alex got attacked by Marik's Winged Dragon of Dragon, she made it out of the attack okay, but the Shadow-Game had drained so much of her energy, that she didn't have the strength to call her attack.
 
Clover looked as though she was going to breakout, crying. “You… You mean she's?!”
 
It was true. Alex was lost in the Shadow-Realm, and unless I was able to beat Marik, she would never return to us.
 
Clover turned back to her own bed and pounded the mattress. “Alex. No… you can't be gone.” she sobbed. “Marik… how could he?”
 
She also noticed I wasn't there either. “Where's Mykan? Shouldn't he be here?”
 
Sabrina told her that I was on the tower outside dueling against Mandy, and I too was fighting to help Alex. “But I fear he's in need of our support.”
 
Clover squeezed her fist. “Let's go!” she said.
 
“Clover wait!” cried Sam. “You just got out of bed after a long recovery. You should rest.”
 
“Forget it!” Clover snapped. “Sabrina's right… Mykan's going to need all support his friends can give him. Besides… I want front row seats to seeing Mandy go down.”
 
Now that Sam thought about it, she probably wouldn't want to miss Mandy taking a beating either.
 
Jerry stayed behind to watch over Alex, and Sabrina “I have a good feeling Mykan will prosper with the support of his friends there.” he said to himself.
 
Back to the duel
 
Mykan: “It's my turn now.”
 
(Draws)
 
“I activate the Magic Card… RUSH RECKLESSLY!! This will increase my Dark Magician's attack-power by 700 points.”
 
(Atk: 3200)
 
“Dark Magician… Attack her Blue-Eyes now!”
 
(Atk: 3200) VS (Atk: 3000)
 
SCORE: (Mandy: 2700 / Mykan: 3400)
 
Mandy: “My Blue-Eyes!”
 
Mykan: “And next… I'll switch Red-Eyes into Defense-mode.”
 
Mandy: “Sorry Mykan… but I activate the Continuous-Trap… FINAL ATTACK ORDERS!!As long as it remains in play all our monsters must remain in Attack mode.”
 
Mykan: “No! My Red-Eyes!”
 
(This next rule is not part of the card itself)
 
Mandy: “But that's not all… now we both must choose any three cards to serve as out decks, and the rest all go to the graveyard!”
 
Mykan: “Our… Entire decks!!”
 
Mandy's thoughts: “These three cards… combined with what I have in my hand and on the field will help me crush Mykan, and put an end to all his glory!”
 
Mandy: “You may as well give up, Mykan… my Strategy is completely unstoppable!”
 
Mykan's thoughts: (Looks at all his cards) “I can only choose three of these cards to keep, and all the rest go away… what should do?”
 
“I need to figure out what Mandy has planned. I may not be able to use My Millennium Necklace with Marik and Ishizu blocking it's power, so I'll just have to think like Mandy.”
 
“Now if I know her reckless ways of dueling, she could be planning to bring back the Blue-Eyes that I destroyed, and then fuse her three Dragons to make Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon… but how can I be sure if that's what she's really up to?”
 
(Chooses cards)
 
Mykan: “Its your move, Mandy.”
 
Mandy: “Took you long enough, Now here we go!”
 
(Draws)
 
“I activate… CALL OF THE HAUNTED!! This lets me bring back on monster from my Graveyard… and I chose to resurrect my Blue-Eyes!”
 
(Blue-Eyes returns)
 
“Now that I have all three Blue-Eyes… I'll activate my face-down card… POLYMERIZATION!!”
 
Mykan's thoughts: “Ah-ha! I knew she'd try and pull that trick off.”
 
“But wait… if she already had Polymerization on the field… then what's in her deck?”
 
Mandy: “Now I'll fuse together all three of my Blue-Eyes… to form BLUE-EYES ULTIMATE DRAGON!!”
 
(Atk: 4500 / Def: 3800)
 
“Nothing you do will stop me and my three-headed beast! I'm going to clean your clocks, ONCE AND FOR ALL!!”
 
“All my life I wanted to be someone incredible, someone all the world would look up to and see as the greatest in the world… but ever since you and the girls came into my life, that dream's still a dream.”
 
“I can be the best at Fashion, Popularity, and the finest shopper… but when it comes to duel-monsters, Mykan… You and the girls always make a fool out of me!!
 
“But now… (Evil snicker) Now I have all that I need to tear you down once and for all.”
 
Mykan: “Mandy… you never cease to amaze me.”
 
Mandy: “Why? You finally waken up and smelled the coffee, realizing that I'm better than you are now?”
 
Mykan: “No Mandy. It's your stubbornness, your rude attitude, and your lust for glory!! That's what holds you back, and the same reason why I failed you in my college class.”
 
(FLASHBACK, to the First Season)
 
Mandy was just as I sensed her to be. Rude, selfish, not caring much about others but herself. She was barely able to pass the history session of my Duel-Monsters class, and study of ancient Egypt.
 
She squandered the money a loaned her to make a deck on shopping. She barley took the time to take the class seriously.
 
When it came down to dueling for the passing grade, she was just as arrogant and rude as ever. Crushing her classmates and rubbing it in their faces, and dueling to make fun of people, even those who were still just understanding the basics of the game.
 
Worse than that… she showed the biggest, and most annoying disrespect for the Heart of the cards than any other student I ever taught.
 
Nothing made me happier than challenging her to a duel, crushing her, and marking her with a “F” I hoped that it would teach her some respect, but alas… she just continued her rebel ways and lost every time.
 
(END OF FLASHBACK)
 
Mykan: “Mandy… You'll never defeat me with a heart filled with hatred and lust!”
 
Mandy: (Growls angrily) “You're just trying to stall because you know you can't beat me!!”
 
Mykan: “No, Mandy… and now I will show you what happens when you have respect for the Heart of the Cards.”
 
(Draws)
 
“I activate a face down Card… POLYMERIZATION!! This will allow me to fuse My Dark Magician on the field, with my BUSTER BLADER I already had in my hand…”
 
“… to summon… DARK PALADIN!!”
 
(Atk: 2900 / Def: 2400)
 
“My new monster also has my Buster Blader's effect of gaining 500 attacks-points for every dragon on the field. Including your Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, and my Red-Eyes Black Dragon.”
 
(Atk: 3900)
 
Mandy:“Big deal! You Paladin is still 600 points weaker than my Ultimate Dragon.”
 
Mykan: “Perhaps… but for now I shall place one card face down and end my turn!”
 
Mandy: (Evil giggle) “You mean you end it all. The time has finally come for me to take you down for good, and claim the title that you've kept from me!”
 
“Heart of the Cards? PAH!! Don't you realize that it's my rage and hatred that pushes me forward… and I can assure you that it will ensure me victory against you!”
 
Mykan: (Snaps) “Mandy!! You have insulted the Heart of the Cards for the last time! I Assure you… YOUR ANGER WILL NEVER PREVIAL!!!”
 
Mandy: “We'll see about that… but for now… I'll place one card face down, and then activate this… METEOR OF DESTRUCTION!!”
 
SCORE: (Mandy: 2700 / Mykan: 2400)
 
“Now that my Magic-Card has weakened your life points by 1000, One attack from my Ultimate Dragon and You'll be wiped out!”
 
“GO MY BLUE-EYES… WIPE OUT HIS RED-EYES AND BRING ME VICTORY!!!!”
 
Mykan: “Now I activate my face down card… MAGIC FORMULA!! Which will increase my Dark Paladin's power by 500 points.”
 
Mandy: “That's what you think… now I activate my face down card… ABSORB SPELL!!” (Anime card only) “This will absorb the power of the Magic card you just played!
 
Mykan: “No! Now the 500 attack-points get transferred to your Blue-Eyes!”
 
(Atk: 5000)
 
Mandy: (Evil Laughter) “Now you're finished… my Dragon will finish it's attack!!”
 
(Atk: 5000) VS: (2400)
 
(Clover and Sam barge in)
 
Clover: “MYKAN!!!!!”
 
Mandy: “I WIN!!”
 
Mykan: “Wrong!!”
 
Mandy: “Huh?!”
 
Mykan: “I still have one face-down card left! Mandy… YOU'RE DONE!!”
 
Mandy: “You got to be kidding me! My Ultimate Dragon can't be stopped!”
 
Mykan: “I'm afraid you are wrong again… so… I reveal my face-down card… DEFUSION!!”
 
Mandy: “AAH!!”
 
Mykan: “This card will quickly defuse your Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon back into the three Blue-Eye you fused to create it… thus Stopping your attack!”
 
(Attack fails)
 
(Blue-Eyes splits up)
 
Mandy: “No! I need my Ultimate Dragon to win this duel! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!”
 
Mykan: “Now Mandy…you have three dragons on the field instead of just one, giving my Dark Paladin 500 attack points for each Dragon on the field, making him the strongest monster in play.”
 
(Atk: 4900)
 
Mykan: “And now… I draw my final card. The one that will take you down once and for all, and conquer the darkness that you believe in.”
 
(Mandy growls)
 
Mykan: “I play my final card… DEFUSION WAVE MOTION!!”
 
Mandy: “What does that card do?”
 
Mykan: “Quite simple. All I have to do is pay 1000 of my life points… and then… my Dark Paladin will be able to strike all three of your Blue-Eyes White-Dragons at once.”
 
Mandy's thoughts: “Awe, no! His Dark Paladin is strong enough to wipe all my Dragons and wipe out my life points… and there's nothing I have out that can stop him!!”
 
Mykan: “This duel… IS OVER!!”
 
SCORE: (Mandy: 2700 / Mykan: 1400)
 
(Paladin glows brightly)
 
Mandy: “AAH!! MYKAN!!! I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED BY YOU IN THIS TOURNAMENT!!!”
 
Mykan: “Mandy! YOU'RE TOO LATE!!”
 
“DARK PALADIN… ATTACK!!”
 
(Atk: 4900) VS (Atk: 3000) x3
 
(BIG EXPLOSIONS)
 
Mandy: “GAAARRRGGH!! WHOOOAAA!!! AAAHHH!!!”
 
FINAL SCORE: (Mandy: “0000” / Mykan: 1400)
 
Mykan: “You lose Mandy! IT'S OVER!!”
 
 
Mandy fell to her knees in he deepest of woe and shame.
 
Sam and Clover cheered madly!
 
I had won… but still… now my toughest match ever lay ahead of me. “Watch out Marik… I'M COMING FOR YOU!!”
 
Author's notes:
 
Now was that something, or what?
 
You what you should picture… when Mandy is being wiped out, picture it like a Megazord battle.
 
Mykan Strikes Mandy with his Saber, and Mandy sparks and flashes all over, then she falls over and BLOWS!!
 
Still… it's over. Mandy is finished and You're next Marik.
 
THE FINAL DUEL AWAITS!!