Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ TOTALLY SPIES: Dueling Dramas Season 2 ❯ THE FINAL DUEL: Part one ( Chapter 45 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(Remember… it's just Plain Marik. Not YAMI MARIK.)
 
CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE
 
Ishizu felt really betrayed. “Brother… you cannot just send Mykan to the Shadow-Realm like this.” she cried.
 
Marik turned to face his sister. “Stay out of this Ishizu!” he growled. “This man has been a real pest in my life for long enough, and the sooner he is gone, the better.”
 
“But, brother… I love him!” cried Ishizu. “I will not let you hurt him.”
 
Marik finally snapped, and then held up his Millennium Rod. “I warn you, sister. Stay out of my way, OR ELSE!!” he said deeply.
 
Ishizu snapped herself now, and powered up her Millennium Ring, but then Marik quickly used his Rod to knock her unconscious.
 
Luckily, baby Erica was in her playpen beside her, so she was still okay.
 
“So much for her.” Marik growled.
 
We all were most shocked. Marik had gone completely insane that he knocked out his own sister. “Pitiful fools… don't you see… I've been planning this all along.” he replied.
 
“If Ishizu would not agree to my terms, then I would have to cast her aside as well. Now once I win this duel. You, Mykan, will be gone… all three Egyptian God Cards and the world will be mine!”
 
“Okay… this is totally going nuts here.” cried Clover.
 
I clenched my fist up tight. “I won't duel!” I growled.
 
“You don't have much of a choice.” snapped Marik. “Remember, you're not the only one whose soul is at stake here… or have you forgotten about your friend, Alex!”
 
We all looked up at Alex, and then again, David was also in danger too. “You know… I can banish both of these two away any time I wish.” Marik said. “I only just enjoy making you suffer the same way I had all those years.”
 
“Mykan, you have to duel.” cried Alex. “Look don't worry about me… you've got to beat Marik and save the world, or else were all going be toast.”
 
“But, Alex… I could end up sending you to the Shadow-Realm permanently.”
 
Alex just looked at me dead in the eyes. “I know you won't let me down.” she cried. “You've never let any of us down before because you never quit trying. So do us all a favor and put an end to this creep.”
I smiled an nodded. “Marik… I've never back down from a challenge before, and I'm not starting now!” I growled.
 
“Good!” snapped Marik. “THE LET'S DUEL!!”
 
 
SCORE: (Marik: 8000 / Mykan 8000)
 
Marik: “I summon VAMPIRC LEECH!!” (Anime card only)
 
(Atk: 500 / Def: 1200)
 
“And I shall also give it the Equip-Spell, AXE OF DESPAIR!! Which will raise it's attack by 1000 points.”
 
(Atk: 500) Becomes (Atk: 1500)
 
“Now my Leech… Attack him directly!!”
 
Mykan: “What?! NO!!”
 
(Atk: 1500)
 
SCORE: (Marik: 8000 / Mykan: 6500)
 
Marik: “You've probably already guessed that my Leech is able to attack in the same turn it is summoned, even if it is the first move of the duel.” (Evil laughter)
 
“And now… not only have you lost 1500 life points…” (Points at Alex)
 
(Alex screams in pain a little of her body fades)
 
Mykan: “No… ALEX!!”
 
Marik: “Remember… as you lose life points, your friend up there loses a little of herself to the Shadow Realm, and once I win the duel you both will be gone forever.”
 
“And don't forget, that the same rule applies to David over here.”
 
Mykan: (Growls) “You will pay dearly for what you've done!!”
 
Marik: “I disagree, Mykan. It is You who shall pay.”
 
Alex: “Uhn… I'm still here Mykan… don't give up! Not yet!”
 
Mykan: “Don't worry Alex… I won't.” (Looks at everyone else) “This is the most dangerous duel I'll ever face, but I know that with the help and support of all my friends… I will prevail.”
 
Clover: “Go, Mykan!”
 
Sam: “Crush this creep!”
 
Marik: “Now then… it is still my turn, and I shall now activate another one of my Leech's abilities. By discarding one card from my hand to the graveyard, I can switch my leech into defense-mode.”
 
Marik's thoughts: “And I know just the card to use too.”
 
(Discards Ra)
 
“Now that my Egyptian God Card is in the graveyard, I can easily bring it back to the field with Monster Reborn!”
 
Marik: “Now then… I shall place one card face down, and end my turn.”
 
Mykan's thoughts: “I'll bet I know what Marik's up to. He must've discarded the Winged Dragon of RA to the graveyard, and he plans to bring it back. Just like he did with Alex.”
 
Sabrina's thoughts: “Come on, Mykan… I can't lose you. You need to win this duel or you'll be gone forever.”
 
Mykan: “All right… I summon QUEEN'S KNIGHT in Attack-mode!”
 
(Atk: 1500 / Def: 1600)
 
“Attack his Leech, my Queen!!”
 
(Atk: 1500) VS (Def: 1200)
 
“Now I'll place two cards face down, and end my turn!”
 
Marik: “Very well… It is my turn.”
 
(Draws)
 
(Evil laughter) “I've drawn exactly what I needed.”
 
(Everyone looks in wonder)
 
“But first, I shall summon JURAGEDO!!” (Anime card only)
 
(Atk: 1700 / Def: 1300)
 
“Now my beats… Destroy his Queen's Knight!”
 
(Atk: 1700) VS (Atk: 1500)
 
SCORE: (Marik: 8000 / Mykan: 6300)
 
(A part of Alex fades)
 
Mykan: “Alex… you okay?”
 
Alex: “I'm fine, just win this!”
 
Marik: “Next I'll place two cards face down. That end's my turn.”
 
Mykan: “All right! My move.”
 
(Draws)
 
Marik: “Hold on a moment! I activate a trap… LEFT ARM OFFERING!”(Anime card only)
 
Mykan: “What?”
 
Marik: “Now by discarding ever card I'm holding in my hand…”
 
(Discards)
 
“… this trap allows me to move one Magic-Card from my deck, directly into my hand, and I shall choose the one card I need… my Monster Reborn!”
 
“Ha! You're through!”
 
Mykan: “Not quite! For it's still my turn, and I activate EXCHANGE!!”
 
Marik: “What?! It cannot be!”
 
Mykan: “Yes, it is. Now both of us must take one card from each other's hands, so hand over your Monster Reborn!”
 
(Mykan takes Monster Reborn… Marik takes De-fusion)
 
Clover: “All right! Now Marik can't bring back that ugly dragon of his.”
 
Jerry: “Well done!”
 
Marik's thoughts: “Little do they realize that I have yet another card that can help me with my plan.”
 
Mykan: “I'll use you're MONSTER REBORN card to revive my Queen's Knight!”
 
(Queen's Knight returns)
 
“And Next, I shall summon KING'S KNIGHT as well!”
 
(Atk: 1600 / Def: 1400)
 
“And now that my King and Queen are together, King's Knight's Special ability let's me summon JACK'S KNIGHT Directly to the field!”
 
(Atk: 1900 / Def: 1000)
 
“Now I have three monsters, Marik… and you only have one!”
 
Marik: “Maybe so, but I can see straight through to you.” (Evil snigger) “Yes… it all makes sense. You are planning to sacrifice your monsters so you can summon one of your two Egyptian God Cards.”
 
“And when you do… I shall be ready!”
 
Sam: “Don't let him get to you Mykan!”
 
Clover: “Crush him! Beat him up for knocking me out cold!”
 
Mykan: “Hmm… I'll end my turn!”
 
Clover: “What?! What are you doing? Why didn't you attack him?”
 
Sabrina: “Because, he knew the time wasn't right, Clover. Marik still has two cards face down, and Mykan is probably doing to the right thing not to over estimate Marik.”
 
Marik: “It is my turn now.”
 
(Draws)
 
“I shall place one more card face down, and now… I shall play this, CARD OF SANCTITY!!”(Rules fudged) “Now we both get to draw until we are both holding six cards.”
 
Mykan's thoughts: “Why did Marik do that? Now that I have more cards in my hand, if I summon Slifer the Sky Dragon, it's going to be really strong in Attack points.”
 
“I'll bet he's up to something, so I better be careful.”
 
Marik: “And now… I shall switch Jurgedo into defense mode, but only realize that no card you have will save you from the horrors that await you.”
 
“Now… make your move!”
 
Mykan: “Very well…”
 
(Draws a 7thcard)
 
“I sacrifice my King's Knight, Queen's Knight, and my Jack's night… in order to summon SLIFER THE SKY DRAGON!!!!”
 
(Field goes wild)
 
“SHOW YOURSELF, MY ALL-POWERFUL BEAST!!”
 
(Thunder flashes, and ground rumbles)
 
(Slifer appears and ROARS!!)
 
(Atk: 6000/ Def: 6000)
 
Marik: “Heh, heh, heh… Just as I thought ! The war begins!”
 
Alex: “Way to go, Mykan!”
 
Sabrina: “He did it. He actually summoned Slifer.”
 
Clover: “Marik doesn't stand a chance now! That evil freak is going down. LET HIM HAVE IT!!”
 
Mykan: “SLIFER… THUNDER FORCE ATTACK!!!”
 
(Slifer powers up)
 
Marik: “Not so fast!”
 
Mykan: “Huh?”
 
Marik: “Behold this Quick-play card… DARK SPELL REGENERATION!!” (Anime Card only)
 
“This card allows me to play any Magic card in either of our graveyards at once, and I choose to activate MONSTER REBORN and I shall use it to bring back my WINGED DRAGON OF RA!!”
 
(Field goes wild again)
 
“Now my Dragon shall appear in it's most powerful form… EGYPTIAN GOD PHOENIX!!”
 
(Ra appears)
 
(Attack fails)
 
“Ha, ha, ha… in this mode, Ra is immortal for one whole turn, and cannot be brought down by anything!” (Evil laughter)
 
Sam: “Whoa. This is not good. That Winged Dragon of Ra is one monster you really don't want to mess with.”
 
Alex: “Yeah… especially in its Phoenix-mode. I should know this, because it's the reason why I'm hanging up here.”
 
Clover: “But wait… Mykan and Marik should be even now. I mean the both do have Egyptian Gods in play.”
 
Sabrina: “No, Clover. They are no where near matched. The Winged Dragon of Ra is the most powerful of all the Egyptian God Monsters. With so many special abilities, and devastations.”
 
Sam: “Poor Mykan. I hope he can figure out something and fast.”
 
Mykan: “Now Marik, my attack there may have failed, but since you summoned Ra to the field, Slifer's Special ability will destroy Ra and rid the field of it.”
 
“Go Slifer… Use your Second mouth, NOW!!”
 
(Slifer's attack fails)
 
“Oh, no! Slifer's attack didn't work.”
 
Marik: “Foolish, Mykan! Ra is invincible in it's Phoenix-mode. Even the all mighty Slifer cannot breakthrough it's defenses.”
 
“And now… my creature shall unleash it's fiery wrath! I shall pay 1000 of my life points now.”
 
SCORE: (Marik: 7000 / Mykan 6300)
 
“A small price to pay, for me in any case seeing as how it is David who pays the price as he slips into the shadows.”
 
(A part of David vanishes)
 
“And now… I can activate the Winged Dragon of Ra's most devastating ability and rid the field of your Slifer! BEHOLD… THE RAGE OF RA AS IT ATTACKS!!”
 
(Ra attacks HARD)
 
(Big Fiery tornados and Explosions)
 
(Everyone braces, and moans)
 
“So much for Slifer!” (Evil laughter)
 
Mykan: “Alex, are you okay?”
 
Alex: “Whew… yeah I'm okay. Since you didn't lose life points, I didn't lose anything else. Just stay focused.”
 
Marik: “And now, my great beats has performed its task, so I shall send it back to the graveyard.”
 
Jerry: “Of course. Since Marik used Monster Reborn to bring back his monster, it can only stay for one turn.”
 
Sam: “Well Mykan's safe for now, but I bet Marik's got something else planned.”
 
Marik: “Your little friend down there has a point, Mykan. For you haven't seen the last of Ra. It will return to me, and when it does I will finally exact my revenge on you!
 
“You got me expelled from duel academy, and you took Sabrina away from me,. Well now it seems the time for my vengeance is here. If I cannot have the girl… NO ONE CAN!!”
 
“Soon, you, and you're puny friend there will be lost in the Shadows forever, and soon the rest of your friends will follow… AND THE WORLD WILL BE MINE TO RULE!!” (Maniacal laughter)
 
TO BE CONTINUED