Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ TOTALLY SPIES: Dueling Dramas Season 2 ❯ THE FINAL DUEL: Part Two ( Chapter 46 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
 
 
SCORE: (Marik: 7000 / Mykan: 6300)
 
Marik: “My Winged Dragon of Ra shall return soon enough, Mykan, and I shall prove it by playing this Trap-card… ZOMBIE'S JEWEL!!” (Anime Card only)
 
Mykan: “What?!”
 
Clover: “Uh, someone want to fill me in here?”
 
Sabrina: “That trap is a very rare, and dangerous card. It allows Marik to select one Magic-Card in Mykan's graveyard and add it to his hand.”
 
Marik: “You're little wife speaks the truth, Mykan, and I have a feeling you know which Magic card I'm after; Monster Reborn!”
 
(Takes the card)
 
“Heh, heh, heh… now that I have the card again, it won't be long before my great beast returns to the field. However, my Zombie's Jewel trap also lets you draw one card from your deck, and perhaps it will be the card you need…”
 
“..the card that young Mandy gave you.”
 
“Even if it is, there is nothing that can save you. You will be finished off soon enough and out of my misery.”
 
Clover: “Hold on a minute there, If Ra returns to the field, won't it have Zero attack-points?”
 
Jerry: “Well it should, Clover, but I don't think it is that simple. Ra could very well have more tricks up its sleeve than we know of.”
 
Marik: “Now, draw you're card so I may end this!”
 
Mykan's thoughts: “This is it… I only have one chance now to defend against the Winged Dragon of Ra, and that's to draw the card that Mandy gave me.”
 
“She may not believe in what we believe, but it's time I put my trust in her. Come one Heart of the Cards… Guide me!”
 
(Draws, but doesn't even look at it)
 
Mykan: “I place two cards face down, and end my turn.”
 
Marik: “What?”
 
Sam: “Did you just see that? Mykan placed down that card without even looking at it.”
 
Clover: “what the heck is he thinking. He knows he can't use his Necklace against Marik's power, so how's he supposed to know what card he's playing?”
 
Mandy's thoughts: “No-way… it can't be? There's no way Mykan could know what that card is that he just drew. Could he?”
 
Marik: “You must be an even bigger fool than I gave you credit for. You obviously must've be thinking of surrendering. Why else would you play a card on the field without even looking at it, or sensing it with your Millennium Necklace?”
 
Mykan: “I never surrender, Marik. Not to you, and not to anyone. Now Move!”
 
Marik: “As you wish.”
 
(Draws)
 
“Now I shall activate MONSTER REBORN!! Winged Dragon of Ra… RETURN TO THE FIELD!!”
 
(Ra appears in its Normal-state)
 
(Atk: 0000 / Def: 0000)
 
“And now, I shall activate the Winged Dragon of Ra's most devastating ability, making it completely indestructible and sealing your fate.”
 
(David's body begins to fade)
 
Mykan: “What is the meaning of this, Marik? Why is David's body vanishing?”
 
Marik: “It's quite simple. I'm using Ra's Ability of Point-to-point Transfer, which allows me to transfer my life points into Ra's attack and Defense power.”
 
SCORE: (Marik: 0001 / Mykan: 6300)
 
(Atk: 6999 / Def: 6999)
 
“Of course I must be sure to leave at least a single of my life points so I may still participate in the duel… but the rest of it all shall merge together with Ra!” (Evil laughter)
 
(Marik leaps on top of Ra)
 
“I have now become One with my Egyptian God Monster, giving Ra nearly 7000 attack points.”
 
Mykan: “No! This can't be!”
 
Alex: “No-Way… that Monster's totally burning up with Attack power.”
 
Marik: “Hmm, mm… Yes, but there is more. Now I shall sacrifice my Juragedo, and transfer it's attack-points to Ra!”
 
(Atk: 6999) Becomes (Atk: 8699)
 
“My mighty, great beast of the sky now stands with a grand total of 8699 attack-points, More than enough to wipe you out, Mykan. It's all over for you!”
 
(Mykan growls)
 
Sabrina: “No! Darling!”
 
Alex: “Hang in there Mykan!!”
 
Marik: “The time has finally come! Winged Dragon of Ra… Attack his life point directly!!”
 
(Ra powers up)
 
Mykan: “Marik! You've played directly into my hand!”
 
Marik: “What?”
 
(Everyone gawks)
 
Mykan: “I reveal the face-down card I drew… SPELL TEXTBOOK!!”(Anime card only)
 
Marik: “Ah!”
 
Clover: “That's not card Mandy gave Mykan, is it?”
 
Mandy: “Of course not! You were too busy napping in bed to see this, but it may help Mykan get the card after all.”
 
Mandy's thoughts: “If he's lucky enough, that is.”
 
Mykan: “Now I must discard every card I'm holding to the graveyard, and in exchange I can draw one card from my deck, and if I draw a magic card, I may play that card at once!”
 
(Marik growls)
 
(Discards)
 
(Draws, and smiles)
 
“And the card that I've drawn is indeed the one that was given to me from Mandy… FIEND SANCTUARY!!”
 
(Everyone gawks in shock)
 
“This magic card allows me to special summon a very special object to the field known as a METAL FIEND TOKEN!!”
 
(Atk: 0000 / Def: 0000)
 
Marik: “A Metal Fiend Token? That is your ultimate plan to stop me? I don't understand.”
 
Mykan: “This token is more than it appears to be. Just take a close look!”
 
Marik: “Huh?” (Stares at his reflection) “What's this?! That token is casting a reflection of myself!”
 
Mykan: “That's correct Marik. You see, not only can the Metal Fiend Token not be destroyed in battle, but once your Winged Dragon of Ra attacks it, any damage made is dealt straight to you!!”
 
Marik: “AAH!! OH, NO!!”
 
Mykan: “And as I recall correctly… you gave all, but one of your life points to Ra. Which means you will be wiped out by your own Egyptian God Monster.”
 
(Marik growls)
 
Clover: “Way to play, Mykan.”
 
Sam: “Take him down, cowboy!”
 
Jerry: “Remarkable. He's actually done it!”
 
(Ra's Attack continues)
 
Marik's thoughts: “I must stop my Egyptian God Monster from attacking, or I'll lose the duel!”
 
(Ra FIRES)
 
(Everyone braces in the Shockwaves)
 
(Smoke clears)
 
Marik: “Nice try, Mykan, but once again you fail to breakthrough.”
 
SCORE: (Marik: 8700 / Mykan: 6300)
 
Mykan: “What? It can't be?”
 
Alex: “No-way! Marik should've been wiped out this turn.”
 
Marik: “Heh, heh, heh! Yes, it is true I should have been defeated this turn, were it not for the trap card I played.”
 
Mykan: “A Trap?”
 
Marik: “Hmm, mm. Yes! Before my Winged Dragon of Ra attacked your token, I went ahead and activated ALTAR FOR TRIBUTE!!
 
“This card allowed me to quickly send Ra to the graveyard, and then increase my life points by the total amount of its attack strength. This canceled out its attack and spared me entirely.”(Evil chuckle)
 
Sam: “That rotten creep. He set us up.”
 
Clover: “AAH! Can't we ever get a break!”
 
Marik: “Now that my life point shave been increased, Young David regains his body, at least for now, but it's a shame that your strategy didn't work! Now you have no cards in your hand left to play.”
 
Mykan: “Wrong again! You've forgotten about my other face down card. DISGRACEFUL CHAIRTY!!”(Anime card only) “This lets me take back all the cards I discarded this turn.”
 
Marik: “It really makes no difference to me how many cards you hold. I will still crush you, but for now I shall place one card face-down, and as I am still holding more than six cards, I shall discard my Monster Reborn to the graveyard, and end my turn.”
 
Sam: “That sleaze! He's going to try and bring his Monster Reborn back so he can summon Ra.”
 
Clover: “Try something original for once!”
 
Mandy's thoughts: “Well… Mykan's strategy may have backfired, but there's still something else her can do with my Magic card.”
 
Mykan: “It's my move now, Marik.”
 
(Draws)
 
Marik: “Don't forget now… you must now pay 1000 life points in order to keep your metal token on the field.”
 
Mykan: “I know that!”
 
(Looks at Alex)
 
“But Alex… if I'm to pay Life points, you'll lose your body to the Shadow Realm even more.”
 
Alex: “I'll be just fine, Mykan. You do what you need to.”
 
Mykan: “All right then. I pay 1000 life points to keep my token on the field.”
 
SCORE: (Marik: 8700 / Mykan: 5300)
 
(Alex moans as part of her vanishes)
 
Marik: “Do as you must.... but I really see no point in why you would go to such lengths to keep a useless monster on the field.”
 
Mykan: “It's not useless, Marik. The Metal Fiend Token will actually help me out greatly this turn.”
 
Marik: “Surely you bluff?”
 
Mykan: “No, Marik. It's no bluff, and I shall show you how it's done. I play the Magic-card MULTIPLY!!”(Rules fudged)
 
(The real rules: Tribute1 face-up"Kuriboh" on your side of the field. Special Summon1 "Kuriboh Token" (DARK/Fiend/Level 1/ATK300/DEF< /i>200) in Defense Positionin each of your unoccupied Monster Card Zones. These Tokenscannot be Tributedfor a Tribute Summon.)
 
Marik: “Oh no… not Multiply?!”
 
Mykan: “Yes… and Multiply works on monster that have an attack power below 500, and I may then summon as many of those monsters as I wish. Now, my Magic-Card will turn my one Metal Fiend Token, into three!”
 
(Three tokens appear)
 
Marik: “No! You're planning to sacrifice them!”
 
Mykan: “That's right Marik. Now, I sacrifice my three Metal Tokens, in order to summon the MONSTER I WON FROM MANDY!! OBELISK THE TORMENTOR!!!”
 
(Field goes wild)
 
(Obelisk appears and growls)
 
(Atk: 4000 / Def: 4000)
 
“Stare into the face of defeat Marik!”
 
Clover: “Oh, yeah! Way to play, Mykan!”
 
Sam: “Yeah! Obelisk will crush Marik one-two!”
 
Mykan: “And now… I shall give Obelisk the Equip-Spell MEGAMORPH!! Since my life points are lower than yours, his attack strength is doubled, and you're wide open to an attack!”
 
(Atk: 4000) Becomes (Atk: 8000)
 
“This is for what you did to Alex! GO MY EGYPTIAN GOD… ATTACK MARIK'S LIFE POINTS DIRECTLY!!!”
 
(Atk: 8000)
 
Marik: “GRR!! …BAAAAHHHH!!”
 
(Flies back HARD)
 
SCORE: (Marik: 700 / Mykan 5300)
 
(Everyone Cheers)
 
Mykan: “Marik! My Obelisk has already eliminated almost all your life points. You're only one Attack away from ultimate defeat!”
 
(Marik growls very angrily)
 
Alex: “You tell him Mykan.”
 
(Marik gets up chuckling)
 
Jerry: “Uh, pardon my interruption, but why does Marik not seem the least bit disturbed.”
 
Sam: “Huh? Something's not right here.”
 
Marik: “Mykan… what you did was very impressive… BUT IT WILL TAKE MORE THAN THAT TO DEFEAT ME!!”
 
“Or have you forgotten who really suffers in his duel.”
 
(David fades away)
 
“Now that my life points are nearly gone, your friend here has almost lost himself to the Shadow Realm entirely!”
 
(Everyone gasps)
 
Mykan: “That's right. If Marik loses this duel, then David will get sent to the Shadow Realm forever.”
 
Alex: “But we can't do that. We can't let him hurt David.”
 
Sabrina: “Oh, no! Marik has Mykan backed into a serious difficulty.”
 
Mykan's thoughts: “What am I going to do? If I attack Marik again, I will finish him off for good, but I'll also be sending David to the Shadow Realm.”
 
“I can't let that happen, but if Marik wins this duel, he'll gain all three Egyptian God Cards, and he'll banish me and Alex into the darkness forever.”
 
Marik: “Mykan… feel free to attack me again, or have you finally realized there is no escape from the infinite darkness? Heh, heh, heh.”
 
“It really doesn't matter what you chose to do. I am in control of this duel, there is nothing you can do to escape from my wrath.”
 
“NOTHING!!! HA, HA, HA, AH, AH, AH… AHH HA, HA, AH, AH!!”
 
TO BE CONTINUED