Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ TOTALLY SPIES: Dueling Dramas Season 2 ❯ THE FINAL DUEL: Part Three ( Chapter 47 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
 
Ishizu was still unconscious from being hit by Marik's Millennium Rod. It was a good thing she had her Millennium Ring to shield her enough or she'd have been sent straight to the Shadow Realm.
 
Now, she was still lying flat on the platform near Erica's Play-pen where she collapsed, but despite the fact she couldn't get up, her Ring still allowed her Spirit to do things.
 
Ishizu's spirit lifted up from her body, and she got a good view of what was happening in the duel, and Marik was still going about with his wicked plot.
 
Marik laughed with evil. “It appears that I have you where I want you now, Mykan. No matter what you do now, in the end, the Shadow- Realm will consume all. Ha, ha, ha, ah, ah, ah!!”
 
“Brother…I never thought I would ever see the day when you betrayed me.” Ishizu said to herself.
 
She never thought her own brother would ever want to turn against her after all they had been through together.
 
FLASHBACK
 
Years, and years ago back at duel academy, Marik and Ishizu always looked out for each other. Even when things seemed a little scary.
 
Little Marik never went a day without shedding a tear at the loss of their poor parents. “I miss them so much, Ishizu.” he cried.
 
Ishizu hugged her little brother. “I miss them as much as you do, Marik.” she said. “But we must be strong, they wanted us to come here, and it was their wish for us to succeed in life.”
 
Marik decided to try and be a s brave as he could. Eventually he and Ishizu were accepted and became Slifer Reds, and eventually they worked their way up to Ra-Yellow.
 
Their dueling skills were just phenomenal, and they never even had acquired their Millennium Items, or the Egyptian God Cards yet.
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
Ishizu sighed to herself and continued to watch the duel.
 
Marik glared his evil eyes at me. “I have been waiting for this moment for a long time Mykan. For all the horrible things you've done to me.” he snapped.
 
I was confused. “I don't understand.” I said. “I've never done anything to you in my life.”
 
“Ha! You lie.” Marik snapped. “Everything my sister and I had to endure since we were expelled was all thanks to your doing.”
 
FLASHBACK
 
Marik and Ishizu had it a little bit like I did at the academy. Being misjudged, and excluded from various group activities.
 
They felt really isolated, as if they were told to live underground and never show themselves again. Still… they did have each other.
 
They always looked out for each other, they always shared their deepest secrets with each other, and they even helped each other study, and exchanged duel strategies to help them win their duels.
 
It was no wonder they got promoted to Ra-Yellow in their first year, but it wasn't long after that when they started to go after Sabrina and I, long before we had fallen in love.
 
At the time, while I was still a Slifer-Red and had accidentally bumped into Ishizu in the hallway. Our books scattered everywhere. “I am terribly sorry.” she said, but I just helped her pick up her books and said, “No, I'm sorry.”
 
Ishizu immediately began to crush on me, and when she asked around about me to the other students it turned out that I was also an orphan, and a kid who was also denied the simple things I longed for.
 
A home, a loving family, and at least some form of recognition so people could start to have more respect for me.
 
When she saw me duel, she decided then and there that she had to make me “hers”
 
At the same time, Marik just couldn't take his eyes off the beautiful, Princess Sabrina. Then again, who couldn't? though I had never before met her yet or even seen her, I believed the rumors that she was indeed beautiful enough to melt all ugliness away.
 
As he was a Ra Yellow… sadly, the academy had this rule that only Obelisk Blues were ever allowed to request audiences with the Princess, or the King, unless they were requested to come forth.
 
Marik and Ishizu had spoke of their secrets to each other and from then on, decided to go and peruse after Sabrina and I.
 
The problem was, they decided to start perusing us after the day of the final exams, the day when I was going to be promoted to Obelisk Blue, crowned the academy's top champion, and… meet Sabrina and begin.
 
Marik made it all the way to Sabrina in the final round of the finals, but he failed to defeat her. So he hadn't become an Obelisk Blue, but he did receive a passing mark.
 
As for Ishizu, I had barely just gotten past her on my way to the top. I had beaten her, and made my way through the rest of the tournament, and was crowed the top duelist of all the students.
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
Now I was beginning to understand, and so did Sabrina, “But Marik… you have to understand. Just listen to me!”
 
“NEVER!!” growled Marik. “On that horrible day, after you met the Princess and stole her away from me, and crushed my sisters hopes as well… you changed everything for us.”
 
FLASHBACK
 
After Sabrina and I had met, our lives had changed forever.
 
I was only nine, and she was eight years-old. Yet, we took one look at each other at the Obelisk Blue Gathering, and knew we were in love.
 
I had met a creature so pretty as a flower. More beautiful than the sky… and she had met a duelist of true honor, whom showed great respect towards his fellow students, despite the fact they had never shown me any of It before.
 
Sabrina and I had become inseparable over the summer, and Marik and Ishizu had snapped. They were not about to let their crushes go for each other.
 
Over the summer months they had blackmailed us into duels, or caused havoc to try and force us to forget about each other.
 
Sabrina and I had issued restraining orders, and rules against Marik and Ishizu. We had learned that they were perusing us, and it was hard enough for Sabrina and I to be alone together without her father “Who was under control by that monster” breathing down our backs.
 
And when the school year started again, Marik and Ishizu had broken the rules enough, that they were expelled and kicked off the island.
 
END OF FLASHBACK
“For years, my Sister and I have struggled with the thought of getting our revenge on the world, and figure out how to get you both back, but now that I can see it will never happen… all that remains is for me is to wipe off the face of the Earth FOREVER!!”
 
“Now… on with this duel!”
 
 
SCORE: (Marik: 700 / Mykan: 5300)
 
Marik: “Hmm, mm, mm… Despite the fact that you have an Egyptian God Monster in play, I was planning you'd use it all along.”
 
Mykan: “What do you mean? Explain yourself!”
 
Marik: “Oh, with pleasure. I play my face-down card… METEAL REFLECT SLIME!! A Trap that is both a Trap, and a monster!”
 
(Atk: 0000 / Def: 3000)
 
Clover: “Okay… I was expecting something a little more than that overgrown slime-ball, but it's totally starting to creep me out.”
 
Sam: “Sabrina… do you know what that card does?”
 
Sabrina: “I'm afraid not. That is a very old card that my father made before I was born, and I have never seen it before.”
 
Marik: “Heh, heh, heh… it would seem that our audience is eager to see what my trap is capable of, as are you Mykan.”
 
Mykan: (Growls) “Marik! Just make your move.”
 
Marik: “You'll regret having said those words, for I am about to unleash my trap's most devastating effect.”
 
“I activate the Magic-Card POLYMERIZATION!! Which I shall use to fuse my REVIVAL JAM with my Metal Reflect Slime Trap… to summon forth a monster unlike any other you have seen.”
 
(Slime begins to form)
 
Alex: “EWW… I think I'm going to be sick.”
 
(Slime forms in the shape of Obelisk)
 
(Atk: 3000 / Def: 3000)
 
Mykan: “What is that thing?”
 
Marik: “My two monsters have fused together to form a beast known as EGYPTIAN GOD SLIME!!”(Anime Card Only)
 
“This new monster now has all the capabilities of Revival Jam, and my Metal Reflect Slime Trap, and I grantee you there is much more to it than you know of now.”
 
Mykan: “Marik… all I do know is that my Obelisk is still stronger than your Slime. Which means once I attack it, it will be no more.”
 
Marik's thoughts: “That's what he thinks.”
 
Mykan: “Now, it's my move!”
 
(Draws)
 
I summon BIG SHIELD GARDNA in defense mode!”
 
(Atk: 100 / Def: 2600)
 
“And now my Egyptian God will rid the field of your Egyptian God Slime! Obelisk the Tormentor… ATTACK, NOW!!”
 
(Atk: 4000) VS (Def: 3000)
 
“You're so-called powerful monster is no-more!”
 
Marik: “Really? Well, I would have to disagree with you on that. Just take a look!”
 
(Slime reforms)
 
Mykan: “Oh, no! Your monster has reformed itself.”
 
Marik: “Of course it has. Weren't you listening to what I said? My Egyptian God Slime contains the powers of my Revival Jam. This makes it so my monster cannot be destroyed in battle. It will just continue to reform itself every time.”
 
“Ha, ha, ha… face it Mykan. You're monster pail in comparison to mine. My Egyptian God Slime will continue to defend me, and then it's only a matter of time before my Winged Dragon of Ra returns to the field to wipe out what's left of you.”
 
(Mykan Growls)
 
Marik: “It's my move now.”
 
(Draws)
 
“I shall place one card face down, and I summon RAGING FLAME SPRTIE in Attack mode!!”
 
(Atk: 100 / Def: 200)
 
“That's all for now!”
 
Mykan's thoughts: “I'd better not risk attacking with Obelisk again. I'm sure that's just what Marik wants, I'll bet that's why he played his face down card. I'll have to attack him with something else.”
 
Mykan: “All right… my move.”
 
(Draws)
 
“I shall sacrifice my Big Shield in order to summon my DARK MAGICIAN GIRL!!”
 
(Atk: 2000 / Def: 1700)
 
“Now my Magician, Attack his Flame Sprite, NOW!!”
 
Marik: “Heh! Not so fast, Mykan! You've fallen right into my Trap… JAM DEFENDER!!”
 
Mykan: “No!”
 
Marik: “I see you recall this card from when you dueled Ishizu, and therefore you must surely know what happens now.”
 
“My Egyptian God Slime will intercept your Dark Magician Girl's attack!”
 
(Atk: 2000) VS (Def: 3000)
 
(Attack Fails)
 
SCORE: (Marik: 700 / Mykan: 4300)
 
Marik: “Ha, ha, ha… Your attack has been deflected and you lost 1000 of your life points, and you know what happens next…”
 
(Alex groans as a part of her vanishes)
 
Mykan: “No! Alex!”
 
Clover: “She's fading fast!
Alex: “Uhn… ugh…!!”
 
Marik: “And I'm afraid that it is only about to get worse.”
 
(Draws)
 
“Now I give my Flame Sprite the Equip-Spell, SALAMANDRA!! Which will increase it's attack power by 700 points.”
 
(Atk: 100) Becomes (Atk: 800)
 
“And now… thanks to my Flame Sprite's Special ability She is able to Strike your Life points directly!!”
 
Mykan: “Ah?!”
 
(Atk: 800)
 
“GAAH!!”
 
SCORE: (Marik: 700 / Mykan: 3500)
 
(More of Alex Vanishes)
 
“And thanks to my Sprite's second ability, she gains 1000 extra attack points now. Ha, ha, ha, ah, ah, ah!!”
 
(Atk: 800) Becomes (Atk: 1800)
 
Sabrina: “No! Mykan!”
 
Marik: “You're all but numbered out now, Mykan. With my Flame Sprite slowly wearing you down, My Egyptian God Slime protecting me, and my Winged Dragon of Ra lying in wait to finish you off there's not much you can do now.”
 
“The Shadow Realm is growing hungry for you and your friends Mykan. MY TIME FOR VENGEANCE IS AT HAND… (Wicked evil laughter)
 
TO BE CONTINUED