Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Unconditional Love ❯ Betrayal ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Well, here's chapter 2. Enjoy!

Chapter 2: Betrayal


The blue haired girl, whose name was Sagira, exits the boat and walks onto the dueling grounds. She began to search for the pharaoh or anyone who looked similar to him.

As Sagira was looking around, she figured that she would stop by and see her parents, who lived in the vicinity. She walked down to an old house, where she had spent many of her childhood. As Sagira looked at the house, there was an unmoving silence that fell over the house. She looked around for any sign of life. . . . . There was none.

Sagira had an uneasy and afraid feeling coming from deep within her being. Her stomach began to hurt and she had a deep sense of nervousness. She approached the house; the door flapped and creaked back and fourth as the wind blew softly through the doorway into the house. She entered the living room and looked around in an almost paranoid way, her eyes darting around the room. She walked into her father's room and gasped in utter shock as her hands flew to her face, covering her mouth.

Sagira's father, the only person she's been with most of her life, and the one she was closest to after her mother's death, was lying before her, dead on the floor.

She felt as if her heart was being ripped apart as the hot tears began to flow down her cheeks in what seemed to be rivers. Sagira collapsed on top of her father and began to cry as loud as she could, not caring if anyone heard her.

A few days after her father's death, she had bought some flowers and walked over to her father's grave and sat don by his tombstone. She gazed at it and felt her cheeks get warm. It was true, she could not help but to cry.

As she knelt there, bowing her head and covering her shame with her hands as she cried. Suddenly, Sagira felt a hand upon her shoulder; she took her hands off of her face and sharply turned her head and saw a dark skinned, white robed figure who wore a golden Ankh on a rope for a necklace.

"Who are you?" Sagira questioned.

"Remember, all must pass." The figure told her in a calm voice as she rose up to see eye level with him.

"My name is Shadi." he continued. " You know that is his will that he passes."

"His will?" she asked. "Who's will?"

"The mighty pharaoh, of course." Shadi said calmly as he walked off, leaving the girl with a mixture of emotions: sadness, betrayal, anger...utter shock.

"How could he?" She asked with a hopeless look in her eyes. "How could he do such a thing? Why? Why would he do this? I don't understand. My family has done him no wrong. We had a good name, we protected him!" She yelled.

She became very angry at the pharaoh and seemed to forget what Isis had told her, and now her heart as filled with contempt for the pharaoh.

She went home and took off her robes; revealing her Egyptian dress which was adorn with jewelry. She began folding up her robes, that bear the sign of loyalty to the pharaoh, the circle with a triangle, the shape of the Millennium Puzzle and threw it down into the floor, pledging disloyalty through her actions.

The pharaoh had betrayed her and her good family name, for that, she sought revenge.

Please R&R!! I love reading reviews! Even if they just say good or bad! And again, thanks for reading. I hope you read some of my other fics as well ^^