Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Unconditional Love ❯ Yami Malik ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
This story is going to be done from the manga, with exceptions of course. Tell me how you like it!

Chapter 3: Yami Malik


Time has passed and long awaited searches had turned up with no results. For what seemed like an eternity, Sagira had searched for the pharaoh and found nothing. She did, in fact run into that same figure that she had met at the market place.

Malik was riding around on his motorcycle, speeding around the Battle City grounds, in search of the pharaoh. Sagira was walking along the road, still searching; never ending, she could never let Pharaoh get away with the great wrong he has committed.

She turned her head at a faint humming noise in the background. She let out a scream. Her body froze, her fear overruled her physical being and she could no longer move as Malik sped toward her. She finally was able to cover her face as Malik screeched to a stop.

"You're in my way." Malik told her audibly.

"Oh..." Sagira shied away. " Sorry, I was looking for someone."

"Oh really," Malik asked. " And who might that be?"

"I am looking for the pharaoh of Egypt, the one who is responsible for my parent's deaths."

Malik heard this familiar tale. " That is a strange coincidence." He said with a smile.

"My parent's good names were stripped from them by the pharaoh. He killed my father, the only one left in my family besides me. Our family held a very high position in his royal court, we served him well, and this is how he repays us! By killing us off. " Sagira said, her eyes burning with a fiery rage. " If I don't kill him, he'll soon kill me!"

A smile of malice became Malik's face. " So, it seems we are both after the same thing. Perhaps we could help each other. You see, the pharaoh is also responsible for the death of my father, so many years ago, except my family was faithful as well. It's all his fault, we hardly ever got to see the light of day."

"That's horrible. " Sagira said, seeming intrigued by Malik's story.

"So, are you interested in taking up my offer?" Malik asked Sagira.

"Yes, I'll do it with pleasure." Sagira said, making a small courtesy to Malik. " I shall look in this part of the town, you can search elsewhere. that motorcycle can cover much more ground than can my feet."

Malik stared at Sagira for a while, then he finally spoke.

"I've seen you before."

A rush of vivid memories come back to Malik's mind as he remembered the robed woman outside of the merchant's shop in the small harbor town. Malik thinks to himself for a moment:

* She's the one, she was wearing the mark of the pharaoh, but now she has reverted. I'd better keep a close eye on her,* Malik thought as he drew the Millennium Rod close to his chest. * She might try to sway me, and for that she would be punished.*

"I trust you will do your job." Malik said, looking sternly at Sagira.

"Yes, I will.." Sagira said, as Malik rushed off on his motorcycle, covering her in a cloud of dust. Sagira watched him pass by, then she headed off in the opposite direction.

Sagira searched high and low to find the pharaoh, but alas, she found nothing but normal duelists. She returned to seek Malik, hoping that he would have better luck, and maybe seeing both of them would give the pharaoh enough fear to back down in shame.

Sagira walked for what seemed like an eternity. She finally saw Malik and some young woman with long blonde hair. Sagira did not want to be noticed, so she hid behind a nearby object and sunk in low, concealing herself, only allowing sight to reach fourth.

Malik and this young woman were challenging each other to a duel. This was a duel to show Malik's truly darker skills. The young woman's friends were rooting for her, they said her name: Mai. Malik attacks her fiercely, but somehow Mai has gotten her hands on an Egyptian God card. She plays the Harpy Ladies and then, Ra!

Sagira took a look at Malik, but did not recognize him as she thought she had. He looked...so different. His being was filled with dark energy and pure chaos; insanity wreaking from his very being. This was not the Malik she had known. She continued to look on.

Malik pointed out to Mai that the real Egyptian God card, Ra had Egyptian text on it, describing the monster's abilities and that hers was a fake. The text that much be said aloud by the holder of the card. After an electrical torture session, Mai was dumbfounded when Malik began to chant the spell for the mighty Ra card, revealing it in the energy ball that was radiating above them.

Sagira was amazed by this ancient beast that’s wings shown the brilliance of gold, just as the rays of the sun shown on the hot sands of Egypt. She saw a boy in a blue and white T-shirt rush in to save Mai, but the mighty Ra hit Joey with a forceful blast. Then a short innocent looking boy rushes in, his looks were all to familiar with Sagira.

*The pharaoh* Sagira thought to herself as Yugi rushed in to take some of the attack off of their shoulders.

Please R&R more chapters will be coming ^^. Thanks all.