Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Unconditional Love ❯ Sagir'a Unsettled Feelings For Malik ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Here is chapter 4. There are some possible spoilers for those who have not read from Vol. 26 forward. I hope you enjoy this fic as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Chapter 4: Sagira's Unsettled Feelings For Malik


After Ra's devastating attack has ended, Joey and Yugi are able to rest for a while, but this does not save Mai from Malik's set punishment. Malik puts her inside of a huge hourglass dripping scarabs and scorpions on her. Joey, curses at Malik and promises to make him pay for Mai's pain and torture.

Later that faithful day, Sagira was walking around, but this time it was in question. Did she want to return to Malik? She was afraid, afraid of what she saw. Malik frightened her, or at least, the Malik she saw earlier today.

Sagira decided to stay away from Malik for a while, but not seeing it in her best interest. She lay in the grass, staring at the sky as she let out a solemn sigh of despair. She though to herself for a while:

** Malik, you looked...So different. What happened to you? Not that I know you well, but you seemed so different when I met you on the street. When I met you, you were a very mysterious character with a past so similar to my own. You seemed like you could be a kind person, but after years of conspiring, you must suffer so. But.....I just don't know if I can trust you as I thought I could. **

Sagira contemplated to herself as she fell asleep under the old cherry Blossom tree in the park.

*************************

Sagira feels someone shaking her gently. She shifted slightly before she woke up and rubbed her eyes.

"Huh?" She questioned, half awake.

"Hey, Sagira." A familiar face said staring into her rich, deep eyes. It was Malik.

"Malik." Sagira said in a gasp of fear.

"What's wrong, Sagira? You sound afraid. Is there something the matter?" Malik said, he seemed so different then the Malik she saw a few hours ago. Sagira was very confused.

"Did you find the pharaoh?" Malik asked.

"Um...no." Sagira said, looking away from Malik.

"What's wrong with you?" Malik asked a second time, turning her face towards himself "You are acting very strange.."

"Oh, it's nothing. I'm just feeling a little down. And I feel like my head is going to burst. " Sagira added, putting a hand on her forehead.

Malik sits beside her.

"Aren't you going to go and look for the pharaoh?" Sagira asked.

"No." Malik replied, resting in the grass.

"Oh, so you wake me up so you can sleep." Sagira said, glancing at Malik who rested peacefully in the grass.

"Maybe.." Malik replied. "What if I am?"

Sagira started to giggle.

"What's so funny?" Malik asked.

"Just you." Sagira said. " You remind me of my own father sometimes. He was a very funny and sarcastic gentleman. Until..."

"I understand." Malik said, gazing at Sagira. " I too, feel your pain. I know how it feels to loose those closest to your heart."

"Malik." Sagira said, looking at him. Malik was now sitting up, staring back at Sagira with a slight smile.

**Now he's acting all nice to me, ** Sagira thought to herself. ** Maybe I should ask?** She sees Malik's face, smiling at her with arrogance, he was looking much like a rebellious teenager, not a cold, hard, evil being.**No, I won't tell him now, it may break his happy spirit, and it is the first time I have ever seen him smile. He's so cute looking. ^_^ Oh..I'm such an idiot! He'd think I was dumb if I ever told him that! Dumb ol' Malik.**

Sagira simply smiled back and enjoyed the company of Malik. They sat there for a while, talking amongst them and pondering ways to torture the pharaoh.

That was all for this chapter, another one is coming soon. Look for chapter 5 soon. ^^ Please R&R as always.