Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Unconditional Love ❯ On The Verge ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Well, on to chapter 6...Not much to say here, except read!!

Chapter 6: On the Verge


Sagira woke up in a dark, damp room where she was covered with a blanket and dressed in a long, white, silken gown. She was facing the dingy, drab, colorless wall. Her side hurt with sharp pains whenever she moved in her bed. She turned around and saw Malik, whom was asleep in his chair.

"Malik.." Sagira whispered. She got up slowly, though it still pained her to do so. She looked at Malik, who was sleeping silently. He was laid back in the chair, with his neck bent in what seemed like a painful position. It was hanging back in what looked like a breaking position, as if he were dead.

Sagira moved slowly and gently, she lifted Malik's head slightly, as if to not disturb his slumber. She put one arm around her shoulder and put her other arm on his side and lifted him gently and walked a bit over to the bed and gently laid him down. She lifted his feet up and put them in the bed as well, she took hold of the covers, that were still warm with her body heat, and gently covered Malik with them. She spied the Millennium Rod, the very item he used to hurt her. She brought it over to Malik and laid it gently on the opposite side of his pillow. She ran her fingers through the blonde locks of hair, pulling it back a bit and exposing his forehead. She kissed it gently and preceded to walk to the door.

As she opened it just a bit, enough for a small amount of sunlight came through. Then she got stopped dead in her tracks.

"Where are you going?"

It was Malik, who was standing tall and pointing the Millennium Rod at her.

"Malik.." She gasped as she turned around. She stared at Malik with fear in her eyes.

"You were trying to leave, weren't you? Have you forgotten our deal?" Malik said to her.

"No, I haven't.." Sagira replied. " I just..was going to look for the pharaoh..That's all.."

"You're hurt." Malik said as he walked up to Sagira. " I will not have you leave until you are at full health. I can't have you go into a duel and not be prepared. The pharaoh knows the dark games well, and we shall not give him slack."

"Yes," Sagira said with a courteous half bow.

"Your a very nice person, Sagira. I would hate to see you dead. " Malik finally said, though somewhat reluctant.

"That pharaoh would kill me?" Sagira asked.

"........."

"Malik?"

"I'm not saying he will, but I'm not saying he won't either."

"Hn."

"What is it, Sagira? You're really beginning to annoy me." Malik sounded agitated this time.

"What do you mean?" Sagira questioned.

"You've been staring at me like you were terrified. Why?"

"Oh, but..well..I..and.." Sagira stuttered, she began to freak out and get worried. She was almost to the point of hysteria. She feared that Malik would ask her, but how could she tell him? She had to, this was where it all counted.

Well, that's the end of this chapter, there is still more to go. As always Please R&R! Flames will not be tolerated, trust me. No one likes them, but other then flames I would love to hear anything about this you could say anything just leave a good review and as always, constructive criticism and new ideas are welcomed, maybe I could use some of your new ideas in this fic.

Domo Arigato!

(Thanks)