Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Unconditional Love ❯ Past ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Well, here we go! Ch.7!! I'm probably going to post 5, 6, 7 and any other chapters I do all at once. My Internet is offline right now, so I'm writing these chapters in help to pass my time, well here's chapter 7, just read it ^^

Chapter 7: Past


Sagira was at the point of tears. She didn't want to tell Malik about his so called psychotic episode. Sagira began to feel the hot tears stream down her face.

"What's wrong with you? I demand to know." Malik said in a somewhat cold voice, but was still able to get some emotions out.

Sagira buried her hands in her face and fell to her knees and began to cry. Her body was shaking with the pain and anxiety she felt.

"Sagira.." Malik trailed off. His eyes widened a bit, he could see her pain.

Sagira's life had been none less then happy. Her mother died shortly after she was born, so she depended on her father to take care of her. When she was old enough, at the age of 16, she moved away and got a job, unfortunately, when she was 18 and in the middle of her 18th year, she came to visit the one man who supported her in life after the time of her mother's death was dead, and the pharaoh whom, she cared for and her family protected, was now her mortal enemy. Now she has fallen in love with this Egyptian boy, Malik, but he has a dark side who is abusive and chaotic, and telling him she would deny him because of this, would crush the both of them. Sagira's life would further be plagued with sadness, as would his. So now, in her time of need she had no one to turn to. Unless............

Malik bent down to eye level with Sagira, and put his hand on her shoulder.

"Sagira..."

"Malik I...I don't know what to do anymore."

"What do you mean, Sagira?"

"My father was the only person who ever supported me in anything I have ever done. He was like my best friend, my mother died a little while after I was born. She was protecting THAT pharaoh!" Sagira said as she slammed her fist on the ground.

"Now he's dead and it's all HIS fault!" Sagira shouted as she cried.

"If you don't stop crying, you're going to make yourself sick." Malik advised.

Sagira took her hands off of her face and looked at Malik, who was dangerously close to her. She leaned forward and hugged Malik with all of her might. Malik was a bit shocked by the repercussion of this. At this time, Malik did what his instincts told him to and hugged Sagira back.

They sat there, in that dark, dingy room, seeking each other's comfort.

There's the end of that chap. I just have to write the next one now. I hope your enjoying this fic. Now, it is time to R&R!! Also, there's another chapter coming!