Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Unconditional Love ❯ Alliance ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Well, here's ch. 8! I hope you enjoy! I'm so glad to finally make a fic about Malik, whom, is my favorite character in all of Yu-Gi-Oh! Well, besides Yami Bakura who ties with Malik ^_~ Enough of my babbling, on with the fic!

Chapter 8:
Alliance

Time passed and Sagira had a nice recovery. She went on to Battle City once more, in search of the pharaoh. This time, she happened to meet him. She saw him, he had just won a duel with Kaiba.

Sagira ran within sight of him and shouted at him.

"HOW DARE YOU!" She yelled as she pointed at him.

"Huh?" Yami said with a slight turn of his head.

"You," Sagira growled. " What has my family done to deserve this, pharaoh? We protected you, and this is how you repay us?"

"What do you mean?" Yami asked, in a mellow, soothing voice, trying to calm Sagira's nerves.

"You killed my father!" Sagira shouted at him. "And don't even pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about!"

"But I don't." Yami said. He was very confused. Who was this strange girl, and what was she talking about? He had not killed anyone.

"You can't be serious!" Sagira told him.

"But I really don't know what you're talking about. I don't even know who you are."

"My name is Sagira Altar. My family has spent their entire life protecting the good name of the pharaoh. My mother gave up her life for you!" Sagira said, almost in the point of tears.

"Sagira, I didn't kill your father, " Yami said calmly. " But I think I know who did."

"Who?" Sagira questioned.

"A band of people called Rare Hunters. They work for a man named Malik Ishtar. "

"What!?!" Sagira gasped.

It was the one she loved who had killed her father. She did not want to believe it, but it was true. Then, the realization hit her, maybe it was his psychosis that caused him to do it.

"Yes," Yami proceeded. " Malik has done many horrible things, he wants to kill me, and throw the entire world into an endless pit of hell. We have to stop him. Perhaps you could help me, Sagira."

"But..." Sagira protested. " I'm sorry, I can't."

"Why?"

"I love Malik, though he hurts me, and I don't know why."

"Wait a minuet, Yami exclaimed. " Did you say he hurts you?"

"He did, once, but he apologized for it, and it was as if he was a different person." Sagira said, looking very sad.

"There is a terrible darkness that lurks within Malik, that must be the one who hurts you, but if we can defeat him, you can save Malik and return him to his normal state." Yami said as he tried to convince her.

"I'll help you, only if you promise not to hurt Malik." Sagira wagered.

"I don't know if I can do that, but I will try my best to help him, for you. If nothing else, I owe you that much for your family's services to me all of those years." Yami said with a smile.

"If you kill him. I will never forgive you." Sagira bluntly said back.

Well, what did you think, please R&R! Tell me what you think of my fanfic so far. ^_^ Thanks for your support!

Domo Arigato!