Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Under Control........or not ❯ Saving You ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Chapter 3……….Saving you

 

 

The wind blew strong against Jordan's long hair, making it fly out around her.

 

She felt so alone, she made the waves around her grow taller and crash next to her. Soon there was a heap of huge waves crashing around her.

 

Jordan began to think of Marik and if his love was real, then she slipped and fell in the water, she lost control of the waves and they all crashed on top of her.

 

She was pushed deep under the water knocked unconscious.

 

Yami sensed what was happening and raced out to the beach, as did Marik, Joey, Yugi Bakura and Ishizu.

 

"Where is she?" Marik asked Yami.

 

"I can't sense her!" Yami yelled.

 

"What do you mean you can't sense her?!" Bakura yelled back.

 

"Try again" Ishizu suggested.

 

"Yami just concentrate." Yugi said.

 

"Come on Yami, she's alive we know it." Joey encouraged.

 

Yami concentrated, but there was no use, he was too weak, he fell to his knees.

 

"I can't do it… Jordan!" He yelled to nothing.

 

"I'm going in." Marik said stripping off his shirt and shoes, jumping into the water. He swam to where the waves were still crashing and put a force field around him and dived under the water.

 

"No Marik you know your weak in water!" His sister Ishizu called out to him.

 

He found Jordan falling deeper into the ocean and swam faster to her. Once he had got hold of her he swam for the surface and away from the crashing waves.

 

"Yugi pull us in! Ah!" Marik's legs had gotten weak; his force field had gone and his fire powers weren't water resistant, he struggled to stay above the surface.

 

"Marik!" Ishizu ran to the water.

 

"Yugi now!" Bakura called to Yugi.

 

Yugi walked up the water and conjured up a vine, he used his powers to control nature to make the vine go and rap itself around Marik and Jordan. Yugi pulled them in.

 

`Uh, Jordan!" Yami ran to her.

 

Marik coughed and let go of Jordan so Yami could revive her. Jordan's face was pale, Yami breathed into her lifeless lungs; she coughed and breathed in deep

 

"Oh Jordan your OK." Yami was relived.

 

"Yami I lost control." She cried in his arms.

 

"I know why… You don't have to cry Jordan it's OK". Yami looked at Marik; he knew that Jordan had lost control again because of Marik.

 

The waves died down and the wind turned to a breeze.

 

Jordan broke away from Yami and stood up. "I need to be alone" She said and then walked away.

 

"Jordan?" Her best friend Bakura called.

 

"Leave me alone Bakura…" She walked away from everyone.