Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Unlikely Friends ❯ Run in before school ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yugioh, I know its sad

Key

//~~~//=thought

/~~~~/=dream

<~~~>=anime action, a.k.a sweatdrop/ anime fall, you know stuff real people don't do

BEWD=Blue eyes white dragon, duh

<a/n:~~~> author notes

------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------

7:00 am Joey's house

/Joey is walking around when he sees a giant donut, guarded jealously by Kaiba. He

challenges him for the donut, then wins./

"mmmm, donut" Joey mumbled in his sleep. All of a sudden an alarm clock rings, "aaah" he screamed as he rolled out the bed. He looked around shocked. //Oooh yeah Serenity bought that for me da other day// He tried to turn off the alarm clock but cant so he muffles it with a pillow til he is able to find the off switch. Then he looked through his drawer for a school uniform that wasn't torn from fighting. "D*** rich boy" he grumbled before he finally found one, and got ready for school.

7:00 am Kaiba's house

/Kaiba is riding on a BEWD chasing Joey and Yugi. Joey was wimpering like a dog and Yugi is screaming like a girl.

"Have mercy." Yugi yelled. Joey just whined like a dog. Kaiba stopped in front of them and started thinking about it/

"BEWD <a/n: and yes he says the full name i just didn't feel like typing it though this takes longer so i defeated whole purpose, sorry for interupption back to the fic> attack with your white lightning." he mumbled. Before the alarm clock woke him up. He narrowed his eyes and tried to stop the alarm clock. But it wouldn't stop. So he threw it against the corner of the wall where it stopped and fell into a pile of other alarm clocks. He then tried to find a school uniform that wasn't torn by fighting. "D*** mutt." he grumbled. He finally found one and got ready to go to school. He then pulled off in his limo.

Meanwhile Joey was waiting for Serenity to finish picking out a exactly what hair tie and makeup she wanted to go to school in. "aww man." he grumbled. "Hey sis hurry up dis is why de have uniforms, it doesn't really matter!" he shouted. No answer. He ran upstairs and saw Serenity riding off with the good bike. "aww man." he grumbled. "Hey sis, wait up!" he shouted. He then grabbed his Jacket and ran out the door. He grabbed the crickity <a/n: is that even a real word> bike and headed for school. While he was riding his bike he swerved and almost got hit by a limo. It came to a stop and backed up. The chauffer ran out and checked on him. The back window rolled down and Kaiba looked down and smirked.

"Stop Winston, put him down you only pay a small fine for running over other peoples mutts." He then turned to Serenity. "You really should keep him on a leash." he laughed. Serenity giggled, much to Joey and Kaiba's surprise.

"Sorry Joey, but you have to admit it was pretty funny."

"I Don't see anything funny about that sis."

"I said I was Sorry." Serenity said. Kaiba laughed.

"Anyway, Serenity would you like a ride in my limo?" he asked. Serenity blushed and nodded. Kaiba scooted over and she looked around for a place for her bike. The chauffer placed her bike on a fold out rack. Serenity got in the limo and shrugged at Joey before closing the door. The limo then sped off.

//What was that about?// Joey wondered.

--------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------

<a/n: ooo a cliffie. Why did Serenity laugh at Kaiba's joke. Why did he invite her to ride on his limo. What was that whole thing about. Will Joey get Kaiba back for the mornings humiliation. and Why am I asking you so many questions when I should know, I am the author. Any who sorry for the short chap, but I really hope you enjoyed it. Please review and be gentle this is my first fanfic. I try to update soon. But i dont know if i can. Darn you Mr.H and your blasted Algebra 3, agggggggggggggggggggggggggh. sorry I ok really.>

Joey, Serenity, Chauffer, and Kaiba: (((OO)))()

a: Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn YOooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. <cough, cough> YOoooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu <cough, cough, quack>

Joey, Serenity, Chauffer, Kaiba, and a(author): ((OO))