Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Unlikely Friends ❯ Fight before class ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Yugioh, :, (

Key

//~~~//=thought

/~~~~/=dream

<~~~>=anime action, a.k.a sweatdrop/ anime fall, you know stuff real people don't do

<a/n:~~~> author notes

------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

Serenity looked at Kaiba as they were riding to school. "So ummm, do I get the job?" she asked. Kaiba smirked and glared at her. She started fidgeting. He laughed what seemed to be a laugh of pure evil, like he was planning something, Which just started making her fidget more. He smirked.//How did he change so fast, well its starting to creep me out with if all the stories are true about him killing his stepfather to take over KaibaCorp six years ago... Is this really the kind of person I want to work for, no Serenity, no you need this job Joey and Me need this money//she thought.

"Stop by my house at 5:00 on the dot, if your even ten seconds late, then your job is over before it begins, and I'll make sure you never work in Domino again. Do I make myself perectly clear?" Kaiba hissed. Serenity was too scared to move, he was still glaring at her.//If looks could kill, I'd be dead// she thought. Kaiba growled, "Do I make myself clear?"he asked again.

"y-yes s-sir" she stammered. Then she began squirming as he glared at her, never taking his eyes off her. He smirked at her uneasiness.//man do I love making employees squirm// Kaiba thought.

Mean while Joey saw the limo pulling up to the school. He sped up and stopped to watch to make sure Serenity got out unharmed. Serenity stepped out and pulled her bike off the rack. and was about to leave before Kaiba lightly grabbed her arm. Then he brought her closer to him and got real close to her face. He could feel her trembling. He smirked.

"Don't ever make me repeat myself again."he hissed. "and don't expect to ride to school in my limo, or any other of my cars for that matter again, you are after all nothing but an employee to me understand?" he hissed. Still smirking at her trembling.//Nothing but an employee, but why can't I make you see me as something other than some girl, or the mutts sister, cant you see I love you// she thought.

Serenity ran off crying. //What did that jerk say to my sister?// Joey thought. //Look at him still smirking, he enjoys hurting others, well I guess just going to have to teach him a lesson//

He ran over to Kaiba and tapped him on the shoulder. Kaiba turned around and before he knew what was going on Joeys fist had connected with his face. Joey tackled him and let out a fury of hits in the face. Kaiba rolled over on his stomach and then with all the strength he had tossed Joey off him. Then Kaiba kicked Joey in his ribs several times. Thinking he had him beat he turned his back and began walking up the steps but Joey kicked him in his back causing Kaibas head to snap forward and hit the rail.

"Like kicking people when their down do ya" Joey shouted as he kicked Kaiba over and over again. Kaiba sweeped his leg causing Joey to fall down and hit his head on the concrete steps. Both teens began struggling to get to their feet, they had to be the first one up or they were as good as toast. Kaiba stood up first but almost fell over and caught himself on the rail. Joey got up and when Kaiba turned around Joey fist once again connected with his face. Making Kaiba fall down the rest of the steps. Joey ran down and when Kaiba got up he tried to tackle him. This time though Kaiba was ready for him and moved out the way and kicked Joey in his spine. Joey tried to get up but Kaiba put his foot on his back. "How did you ever think you could beat me." Kaiba Laughed.

"Like this" Joey said rolling over and then tackling Kaiba to the ground. The two teens began to wrestle. They rolled right over to the parking lot. Where they almost got hit by some kids car. They both jumped out of the way but Kaiba tripped over a traffic cone. While he getting up Joey noticed that he was lined up perfectly with the windshield of a car. Joey rammed into Kaiba as hard as he could sending Kaiba through the wind shield of the car, some how as he went threw the car into reverese. Another car was coming by and hit the car in the rear where Kaiba had landed.

//Uh-oh maybe i better hightail it// Joey thought. but Kaiba staggered out of the car. //What happened, last i remember i was standing up then that mutt rammed into me, the mutt oh s*** please let the mutt have ran away// Kaiba thought. But before he knew what hit him Joey Punched one more time in the side of his head and Kaiba was knocked out cold.

"Joseph Wheeler, what on earth do you think your doing." came a teachers voice.

"I was, uh Kaiba , and Uh, aww its no use I'm busted, hook, line and sinker." he said.

The school nurse took care of Kaiba and then Joey and Kaiba were sent to the principal's office. The Prinicipal looked at the two teens and began rubbing his head. "Boys, boys, boys this the sixth fight in this school week alone, and its only tuesday." They both averted their gaze.

"Just tell how long we're suspended for this time."Kaiba said. "I am not going to give you detention or suspened you this time, I haven't thought of a punishment that would actually work this time." Mr. Taka <a/n: I don't know the name of the principal so i made up one>said. He handed Them both two new school shirts, their had gotten torn apart. " Put these on and return to your respective classes."

"You mean AP Calculus for me and special ed Kindergarten math for the mutt." he laughed.

"Hey rich boy, you better watch your mouth before I..."

"You want a piece of me mutt, you got lucky last time but your luck is about to run out."

"Anytime any place you jerk"

"HOW ABOUT RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW, MUTT!"

"C'MON JUST SHUT YA TRAP AND BRING IT YOU S*****B****!" The two teens were about to start fighting again before Mr.Taka stepped between them. "Go to class now or you'll both be EXPELLED!" shouted Mr.Taka. They were both about to leave when Mr. Taka called Kaiba back. "Will you take Ms. Tanaka Mitsuka to AP English?" He asked.

"Whatever." Kaiba growled back in reply. "I'll come back after I change my shirt"

"She is already late as it is.."

"Tell someone who cares." Kaiba said

"Ok just hurry up and get back quickly"

"I'll get back, but I won't hurry."

"Just go."Mr.Taka replied. //He's lucky he is foots the budget for some of our extra supplies like the scoreboard, otherwise he'd of been expelled a long time ago, probably just does because he it makes it harder for me, knowing the superintendent she'd fire me, f****** golden boy of that F******* B**** of a superintendent.// Mr. Taka thought.

Kaiba returned moments later and gasped when he saw the new girl. "R-right this w-way." he stammered. The new girl, who was indeed quite pretty with long black hair and a shapely figure and chocolate colored eyes, blushed. Kaiba held the door open and followed her out the door like a love sick puppy.

//So this is what love at first sight feels like// he thought. Mitsuka noticed how he was acting and her eyes narrowed and darkened, she smiled evily, though Kaiba didn't notice this.

//Excellent, phase one of my class has gone through faster than expected and I thought that fool Torinjo said he had an heart of ice that couldn't be melted easily, made me deal with him first, hmm he just like every other boy. <evil mental laugh>//

"So whats your name, cutie?" Mitsuka asked.

"All yours. no i mean .K-KaibaCorp. no i mean Kaiba Seto, b-but you can just call me S-Seto" he managed to stammer. //D**** it smooth move seto// he scolded himself.

"My name is Tanaka Mistuka but you can call me Mitsuka." //Prepare to meet your maker Seto boy, now all I have to do is win Wheeler's heart as well//

<a/n: In Japan they write and say the last name and then the first name, for example they'd write and say Tanka Mitsuka, but we'd call the person Mitsuka Tanaka. Please send me some review even if its just flames. Anyway not much of a cliffie here but nevertheless here is the second chapter.