Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Vampire God ❯ What now ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Running. Panting.
/I...can't stop/
Ryou feels hot tear fill his eyes.
/I won’t cry. I always do. I wont now. /
The tears came anyway. Sticking to his eyelashes then shimmering as they slid down his face and over his lips, splashing into his white, blonde hair as he ran. Ryou dashes around the corner and slides behind the Dumpster.

Blurred enemies skid to a halt in front of his hiding place. He hears the taller one swear
"Damn it! We've lost him."
The smaller one didn't reply only looked around and walked into he other direction.
The brunette scowled and followed, Katana securely strapped to his back.
Went they were out of hearing range Ryou let out a sigh of relief.

/I thought I was done for. /

He had no idea if they were fighting for light or dark, though he did think they were slayers. Considering he didn't really care he blocked out of his mind.

He had been running ever since he could remember.
He took a rubber band he found a while ago and pulled back the dirty main that hung in locks and shaped around his face.

A few pieces that were to short to be pulled back fell into his eyes.
He blew them up irritated.
/I need a shower. /
He looks down at his torn clothes then back up at the oh so familiar entrance to his buddy Pegasus' "hide out". He walks in and puts in the password. The door seems to vanish until he steps through and it obediently flickers back in.

/In every situation peg always finds a way to show off his inventions. /

As Ryou walks down the confusing labyrinth of walls he starts to think.

/Now that I can breath I think the brunette that was chasing me looked a lot like Mokuba's brother.
Seto was it? /

He had no more time to think for he had come to the end of the, by long memorized maze.
A small teen boy whose hair made up half his height looked up at him.
"Hi Ryou!"
*^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^*

"Damn! We’ve lost him"
He glanced over at his extremely sexy partner.
Who, After looking around started to walk in the other direction.
The young billionaire scowled from lack of reply and reluctantly followed
grasping the gun tied to the belt around his slim waist.

"So tell me again, what do we know about the kid."

Seto growled at having to answer hits question for the 10th time in the last hour. Yami was the ONLY one he would let boss him around.

"He is a tracker, about 14.
appearance:
long white blond hair, slim figure, bout' 53"..."

"OK OK enough with the appearance tell me "WHO" he is.

(sigh)"His name is Ryou Bakura; He has been on the run into his infested city for 8 years. Pretty much alone his whole life."

"Kinda'' like you, Huh, buddy?"

Seto said nothing to this. Sure he had Mokuba but no one to love him as a...
as a lover.

"Aaanyway. do we know any thing else about him?"

"Yes."He sounded mildly hurt by Yami's comment.
"He has been seen with Maxamillion Pegasus, and a boy that looks a lot like you only shorter. If possible."

Seto smirked.
While he 66'
was hardly comparable to the 42' young teen.

Yami frowned. His height had always been a sticky subject for him.
But with one look at the brunette’s face he smiled and blushed.

"I’m not ‘That’ short am I?"

Seto was in aware mood to be teasing Yami.
"You wouldn't make a decent armrest for me."

"That's only because you’re so tall."
He muttered something Seto couldn't hear.

"What was that?"

"I said," He held out the space in a slightly funny dramatic way,"You probably wouldn't want to get your precise sleeve in my dirty hair any way."

They both laughed at that.
Yami liked it when Kaiba was playful. So sweet and kind. There was a light in his eyes instead of the usual pain and hatred.

The light vanished.
A mixture of fear and excitement replaced it.

"What was that?"

they both looked around. Yami pulled out his choice of gun and held it at the ready.
Kaiba slowly slid his 5 1/2-ft katana out of the case on his back.
Yami saw a shadow move.

"There it is again!"

The flash of the katana was blinding, and then there was blood on the ground. That one was dead but there were plenty more to go.

"It's slayin'' time."
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g t;>>>>>>>>>>
"I...I can’t do it."

The taller one grunts in disbelief.

"What do ya'’ mean you can’t do it!?!"

He black haired boy was close to tears.

"I...I just can’t!"

The silver haired boy passed the room unaware of the tears streeming down his younger brothers face.
Ghaleon stops and looks down at his brother.
The anger and frustration vanishes from his eyes as he sees the state of the young one.
Panic and pity for the young love on the floor quickly replace it.

"Oh ibi! I...I didn't mean it. I’ll do it don’t cry. Please it’s O.K.

The longhaired boy looks up at his older brother; His face shimmered with tears. With his lips trembling he started to say something.

"I don’t want you to have to do it either Ghaleon."

Some of the older brother’s silver white hair fell out of his ponytail and into his eyes as he smiled

"Don’t worry Hun. I’ll do it you won’t have to."

He wiped some thick black hair from Ibi’s face. Tears slowly began to stop flowing.

"I...I miss Bukura."

He looks to the man for comfort but there is only a dead silence and a pained look in his black eyes.

"So do I Ibi."

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ;<<<<<<<<<<<
Ryou looked at the attractive young boy

"HI Yugi!"

He flopped down in the closest bean bag chair and tiredly through his head back.

"Ruff night?"

The slim muscular boy looked up surprised at his question.
/When is my night ever not difficult? /

"Yeah. I had a couple of slayers after me." He quickly looked around for mokuba before adding something.
"I...I think one of them was Kaiba. You know? Mokuba's big brother."

Yugi laughed at this.

"Why would Seto go after you?

"Well it’s not like we’ve met or anything. Maybe he thought I was a vamp. I am only out at night."

Yami tried to say something but was cut of when Pegasus walked in from the back room.

"Hmmm. Hi Boys."

"Hi Peg!"

yugi jumped up and as good as tackled the silver haired hogtie.

"oomph!"

He landed hard on the stone floor. Ryou saw a glimpse of his empty eye socket as his hair flew and shivered.
Yugi was hugging him as if he not been here in weeks.
Pegasus was beginning to feel warm. Weather this was from how hard he was being hugged or because of...um...other reasons.
Pegasus answered that one fast.

"Um...Yugi," he began," I think your killing me."

The small boy relesed his grip and got up and Pegasus lifted him self up onto his elbows.
Sprawled out on the floor The maxamillionare realized how visible his member was in his tight, clad, leather pants.(A/N "still red"*^_^*)

"Wow Peg! Ya’ look like yer’ gonna’ explode or something."

Maxamillon put his hand to his cheek.
It was warm. He must have been blushing. Sprawled out on the floor he realized how visible his member was under his tight leather pants.(A/V:Still red!)

"I...Lision it’s almost sunrise i’m gonna’ hit the sack. Mokuba already sleeping."
The still red man flead from the room almost as fast as he came.

"Goodnight!" Ryou called after him.

"Yeah I(yawn) i’m goin’ to bed too. Hang around if you like. Seto should be by soon. I’m sure he’d like to meet you."

Ryou shivered at Seto’s name
/no way am I staying around for Kaiba/

"Goodnight."

He got up and started walking towards the exit. When he walked out of the empty passage it was nearly daylight

/Now what?/

#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#_#


Pegasus went straight to the bathroom and put his hands on both sides of his sink.

/what am I thinking!?! How could my body want that!?! Why Yugi-Boy!?!/

He undressed quickly and stepped into the shower. As soon as he got in he held his breath and turned the nozzle.
The cold water felt good on his warm skin but willed his erection away. The slender man sighed in relief and let the cold water run down his body. A few wet strands of hair stuck to his face and chest. The water gliding down him curving with his neck and over his chest and stomach. Slipping down his tight ass and raping around his thighs. Some cupping in the inside of his knees before streaming down his calves. He slowly turned off the water and stepped out. The wet man grabbed a short cotton towel and raped around his waist.

" I think I’ll take a trip to Yugi-Boys room."
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Yugi sighed as he let himself flop onto the bed, then forced himself up to brush his teeth and get into PJs. He went into the bathroom and took out the million bobby pins he used to keep his hair up every day.

/I don’t know why I bother it looks better down any way./

After brushing his teeth and combing his now silky soft hair down he went back to his room to put on some pjs. He undid his arm and neck buckles and pulled of the rest of the meddle and weapons he kept on him. Unwound the medal belt he wrapped around himself twice because it didn’t work if you did it just once and starts to pull off his tight black shirt.
He sees Pegasus in the doorway and sees he is only in a short cotton towel.

"Wha' (gasp)"

Pegasus had grabbed him by the upper arm and slammed him face up onto the bed.

"Can I do that for you?"

His face came down so low as he said that, that they were breathing each other’s air.

"P...Pegasus."
O_oO_oO_o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O_o_O_o_Oo_O_O
:Autumn:Yeah!!!!!!We finished a chapter!:Does happy dance:

:Yugi:I do not use bobbypins to keeo my hair up!.

:Vampire lips:Oh yeah!?!I have pitchures. Look.

:Yugi + Autumn: O_______________O

:Vamp lips:Yup. And what do you mean by "The silver haired hottie!?!"

:Autumn: Well I think he’s hot.

:Vamp lips: We know. And we also know that you are writing the lemon for the two boys. Peg and Yugi.

:Autumn: :Grins proudly: Yep!

:Vamp lips:(sigh)Well any way please rivew if you want more.
And if I get enuff I’ll scan the pitchure of Yugi and his bobby pins!

:Yugi: ()____() You wouldn’t!!

:Autumn: She would. Rivew or you won’t be hearing from us ever again!!!!!

:Yugi: cough cough :empty threat: cough cough

:Autumn: WHAT!!!!!

:Yugi: nothin’

:Autumn: You better hope it was nothin’