Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Vampire God ❯ what was that ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
*WARNING*Contains sex, bad language, VERY descriptive sentences, and in some cases blood gore and vampires (Duh!)... Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/ Where is he!?!/

Mokuba lay awake in his room, silently awaiting his brother.

/ He always comes to say good night and see if I’m O.K./

It was almost sunrise and the dark haired boy was starting to get worried.

/ What if he...No. He's big brother. Not Seto. /

Mokuba sits up in his bed as he hears a gasp and a crash coming from the other room.

/ What was that!?!/

Then he heard a long low moan.

/ Oh. It’s just peg again. He needs to get himself a boyfriend. Than maybe he can go over to his place and fuck. /

The young boy falls back into his bed and lissons to the moans and grunts next door. Soon Mokuba feels himself breathing faster. The young boy’s eyes grow wide as a jolt of electricity ran through him.

/ What?...What is happening to me? /

Another jolt of electricity flows through him as Pegasus lets out another moan. Mokuba was letting out short soft screams
with every breath.

"Wha..?"

He felt the blood rush to his groin. A low moan escaped his parted lips when he pulled out his growing erection from his tight pajama pants.

*Bang*

*Bang*

*Bang*

*"Ohhhhhhh"*

He grasps his fully aroused member in his smooth firm hands.

*Bang*

*Bang*

*Bang*

He begins to stroke himself gently.

/Oh... This isn’t right/

Then firmly. Feeling his fingers brush over his head again and again, Thrusting into his had hopelessly.

*OHHH Pegasus*

*Bang*

With a shrill scream Mokuba released into his hand.

*Bang*

His hips slowly lowered back onto the bed, breathing slowing, and heart returning to its normal rate.

"Wha...What was that?"

The young boy shivered curling up into a little ball under his covers and falling asleep.

*****************************************************

The young blond starts to walk.

/I guess I’ll go home. No vamps out during daylight anyway. /

He walks down the twisted alleyways and over fences just out of habit. When he reaches the rundown apartment building he sighs.

/I need to get a new place but what else am I gonna'’ find in this infested city? /

He walks into the building and up four flights of stairs before he gets to his room. He tried to open his door and it swung forward.

/I swore I locked it. /

He walked in cautiously, his hand on the held of the blade tied to his thigh. He looks around slowly, nothing is disturbed. He let go of the blade and walked to the bathroom. The boy took off his blades and carefully placed them on the bathroom floor. He removed his tight shirt reveling a thin muscular torso, and sweeping his thick hair up to fall back down covering his chest and shoulders. As the cool air sweeps over his skin his nipples peak. Ryou bit his lip to keep from moaning.

/That should be the last thing on my mind. /

Ryou slowly turned the nozzle to the warm up the water then quickly discarded of his pants and got in. The water wet the young boy’s hair and it curved with his neck and stuck to his face. He washed his silky light hair until it had gotten lighter for all the dirt was out of it. Then his pale muscular body, letting the soap bubbles slide through his fingers and over his face.

"Hello."

Ryou whips around to see a tall elf watching him. His silver hair tied back in a slightly messy ponytail. The elf walks up to the boy and opens the shower door looking him over.

"Wh...Who are you?"
#####################################################

Seto and Yami were back to back waiting for the attack. All they could hear was each other’s breathing and the wind ruffling their hair. Seto’s breath quickens with excitement and fear.

/Yami shouldn't be here. He’s to young.13?!? Thats not long enough. He could die with every passing moment. Is...is 15 long enough?/

Out of nowhere he feels darkness consumes him. No longer could he feel the pressure of the younger boy agenst his back. He felt his feet lift off the ground and his body start to spin. His dark brunette locks hitting his cheeks as he flew. He started to see flashes of images before his eyes. His parents lying on the ground blood streaming from two gaping holes in the side of there necks, Mokuba doubled over on the floor crying, HIMSELF huddled in a corner crying over the fact that he was unwanted by every one. Then he saw them all, not dead... dieing. He felt the tears flowing from hidden eyes and mixing with his sweat from trying to keep his state of mind.

Falling.
He felt his feet hit the ground and he collapsed. Seto felt the other slayer next to him panting.
The smaller one grabbed his thigh and it gave Seto a since of being.

"Are you okay?"

The younger boy letting go of the other boy’s thigh rolled to his hands and knees blond bangs hanging soaked in his face from all the sweat.

"Yeah. What was that?"

"I don’t know. No vampire has that much magic, or the power to uphold it."

Yami looked panicked.

"Let’s get back to the ‘Vamp Van.’"

Seto sighed in disbelief.

/At least I know ‘he’s’ back to normal."/
@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@

"P...Pegasus."

The man slid his hand up and down Yugi’s smooth sides making his shiver from underneath him. Pegasus grasped the edges of his leather-clad shirt and pulled it over his head sweeping his hair with it so it fanned out above him.

"Your hair is gorgeous."

"Hmmmm."

The silver haired man discarded of the shirt and ran his fingers down the young boys chest moving along the curve of his body stopping to tweak one pointed nipple making his lover groan.
As peg got to his stomach Yugi pulled him into a tight kiss tracing his the outside of his lips, asking permission to enter and taste his lover. When it was granted he tried to take over the mans mouth but was dominated. He let go of the silver haired mans hands and felt them edging down his pants. Braking away from their kiss Yugi manages to say

"I’m not getting naked until you start undressing."

"Then start me." Pegasus purred.

He looks his love in his dark eyes and starts unbuttoning his
shirt slowly making peg quiver in anticipation.

"Please...hurry."

Yugi slowly slid the shirt over his shoulders and down his arms, as he flipped the man over so that he was now lying on the bed. The boy lowered his head and gently began sucking on his neck, making Pegasus cry out as he moved down him and took one
Peaked nub into his mouth. The young boy tortured him moving his tong and lips down his stomach curving with his muscles. Then slowly edging down his pants releasing a fully erect cock. But as he was freed, Pegasus flipped him and had him pinned on the bed once again. Breathing quickly he tore off his leather-clad pants and brought the young boy’s member into his mouth.

/I must go slow or he might cum before I get a chance to.../

He left his thought unfinished as he sucked lightly in his head making Yugi scream delightfully under him. He had never felt anything like this in his life. Griping the bed sheets he cried out feeling Pegasus take his whole arousal into his mouth at once. The silver haired man increased the suction moving rapidly along his groin until the young one thought he was to cum. The taking the boy out of his mouth he replaced it with a finger, then exerted it into Yugi’s virgin entrance.

"Uh. Uh. Uh."

Yugi grunted each time Pegasus thrust his fingers into him.

"Love, I’m...I’m afraid this will hurt you."

"You couldn't ever hurt me."

Yugi smiled at him with such love in his eyes that Pegasus felt guilty for the pain he was about to cause him.

/He will enjoy this for the life of me he will. /

Pegasus slowly entered the beautiful boys opening feeling jolts of electricity run through him. But watching the small one flinch hurt him.

"I’ll stop if it hurts too much."

He flinched again as the silver haired man trust back into him. He shook his head, not wanting to deprive his lover of this pleasure; he started to move with him. Pegasus came into him harder and faster with each thrust feeling the jolts of electricity rush through him. He changed position on the next thrust and hit the nerve. Yugi gasped as the white heat flashed through him. Sliver hair flying around his face Pegasus smirked, and let his emotions take over him. He slowly came out just to fill his desire once more. They were panting and moving with each other. The sweat trickled down their necks over their chest soaking the roots of their hair. Yugi feels Pegasus’ strong hands grasp his burning arousal stroking him until he screams begging his love to finish him off.

"Please, Pegasus, Please!"

Peg gave him a few last strokes and felt him jerk up sending a new shock through him, helping him release into his young love screaming as he thrusts into him one last time.

"Oh....P...Pegasus?

"Mmmm?"

"What was that."

But Pegasus was already fast asleep.

@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@_@


Autumn: Cuz I forgot to say it at the biggining nether of us own Yu-Gi-Oh.

Seto: Yeah. That means that nether of you have any leverage over ether of us.


Vamplips: I wouldn’t say that. Autumn definitely has the mussel and I’m sly enough to trick you into doing something and getting a picture of it.

Seto: HA!!! Autumn...Mussel...PUUUULEASE!

Autumn: Fine how much you way?

Seto: I don't know. 170 something.

Autumn: Kay. Come eer
: Lifts Seto up over her head:

Stole me down!!!!!!

Vamplips: Uhhhh we’ll see you later I got to get Seto down from the basketball net.
AUTUMN TAKE HIM DOWN!!!!!!!!!

Seto: (Whimper) O__O