Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yami Bakura's Crush ❯ The Notebook ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

petite_angel: Here's the format for this fic:

//blah, blah// = Yami Yugi talking to Yugi

/blah, blah/ = Yugi talking to Yami Yugi

Yami Bakura's Crush: The Notebook

"Hey Yugi, where's Téa?" asked Joey at their lunch table. "We were supposed to duel."

"She said she had to go back to get her lunch." said Yugi eating salt and vinegar potato chips.

"I bet she chickened out," said Joey sneaking one of Yugi's potato chips.

"I don't know..." said Yugi not noticing some of his potato chips missing. "Téa doesn't usually back down from duels."

Just then, Tristan sat down at the table with the two of them. "Hey guys, have you seen Bakura? He wasn't in English today."

"No," said Joey eating his own lunch now. "That's funny we haven't seen Téa either."

"Maybe we should go and find them," said Yugi getting up from the table. "I'm worried."

The three of them got up from the table and walked out of the cafeteria unnoticed. They looked up and down all of the hallways and classrooms, but of course they didn't find any trace of Bakura or Téa anywhere.

As lunch passed, they headed back to their classes. It just happened that Yugi, Joey and Tristan all were going to the same class, Science.

When they entered the classroom, Tristan noticed Bakura's books sitting on his desk. "Look guys, there's Bakura's books," said Tristan happily to Yugi and Joey.

"Yeah, I hope he's coming," said Yugi staring at Bakura's books.

As class went on, Bakura never came. Then Joey walked over to Bakura's desk, "Hey Yuge, maybe his notebook might give us a clue where he is."

"But wouldn't we be invading his privacy," said Yugi looking at Joey with a troubled face.

"Nah," said Tristan picking up Bakura's notebook and flipping through it. "Not if us reading it helps us know where him and Téa are."

Tristan read the notebook out loud:

Dear Journal,

I can't help but stare at Téa all day long. She seems to ensnare my eyes, or shall I say Ryou's eyes. I have finally made up my decision. I am going to tell her how I feel. Maybe, I'll kidnap Téa and everyone with think that I did it to hurt her and they won't realize that I love her. But, If I do that Téa will probably think that I hate her and then she'll hate me. I don't know, but I guess I'll try the kidnapping thing!

Yami Bakura

"Like wow!" said Yugi looking over Bakura's notebook himself. "Bakura's Yami must have written in his journal."

"What gets me, is that Yami Bakura has a crush on Téa," said Joey. "He never seemed that kind of type."

"Yeah," said Tristan gloomily. "I know what you mean. Yami Bakura being evil and all.."

"Guys!" said Yugi interrupting the two chitchats. "I bet Yami Bakura captured Téa. That's why they're missing!"

"Let's go!" said Joey getting up from his desk. "Before Bakura's Yami does anything to Téa."

Yugi followed Joey and Tristan as they made an escape from Domino High. Joey and Tristan seemed to be pros at escaping and sneaking around. Their feet barely made a sound as they tiptoed. Yugi admired how they could do such a thing and scowled at how loud his feet landed on the waxed tile.

Suddenly, as from no where, a slight singing filled the empty hallway. Yugi gasped as he saw cheerful Mr. Bias hopping and skipping towards the teacher's lounge. Joey and Tristan, who were in front of him, stopped swiftly without a sound and signaled Yugi to follow them. He followed and eventually found himself in the boy's bathroom.

"Man, that was close," said Tristan leaning against the wall.

"Well, it's not over yet Tristan," said Joey walking up next to Tristan. "We haven't even got out of school yet."

"Joey's got a point," Yugi reasoned. "Even if we do get out of here, we still have to find Bakura and Téa. That may take hours."

"Don't say that Yugi," said Tristan walking back towards the door. "You make it seem impossible."

"It is," said Yugi as they all went back out into the desolate hallway.

They crept along once again and this time without another interference. Yugi walked out of the big double doors and was free, free from the crazy place people call school.

Once they had gotten far away from the building, Joey asked "Where do you think we should look first?"

"Hmmm," thought Tristan staring up at the clear blue sky. "Where would you go if you were an evil tomb-robber that kidnapped your crush?"

"Well, I think I would go to my own house," said Joey running his fingers through his hair. "That would be the first place I'd go."

"I guess so. I wonder what Yami Bakura is planning?" responded Tristan now shuffling his feet in worry.

"Let's go!" yelled Yugi as he ran out towards Bakura's house. "I'm not letting anything happen to Téa!"

"I'm with 'ya bro'!" screamed Joey as he and Tristan ran behind Yugi.

Then Yugi's Yami started to wake up from his nap that he usually took when Yugi was at school. Yami could feel the suspense in Yugi and was curious in what was going on. //What's happing Yugi?//

/Téa got captured by Bakura's Yami who's love struck/

//What? Love struck?//

/Yeah, we found an entry in Bakura's notebook, but of course Bakura didn't write it, his Yami did/

//What did it say?//

/Oh Yami, I wish you would stop asking questions. All it said was a bunch of mushy stuff and how he wanted to tell Téa how he feels about her. It also said that he was planning to kidnap her/

//Hmmm... I don't know Yugi, but I'll help you get Téa back. I promise//

/Thanx Yami/

"Yugi? YUGI?" Joey called at Yugi looking at the dazed look on his face.

"Oh...umm...sorry guys," said Yugi snapping out of his stagnant face. "My Yami and I were debating."

"I should have thought of that," said Joey smacking himself in the face. "You talk to him so much. I should have noticed."

"Don't worry about it," said Yugi sympathetically. "Yami said that he would help us get Téa back!!!"

"Cool," said Tristan walking on again. "There's no way Bakura's Yami can stand up to us now. Let's just get going."

"Yep," said Yugi as they continued on.

*

Bakura's Yami had drug Téa to his house, despite her kicking and screaming. I'll just tell her how I feel when she calms down a bit thought Yami Bakura as he walked in the front door. He let go of Téa, to her surprise and sat down on the couch in the living room.

Téa wondered why Bakura's Yami was acting so odd. Just a minute ago he was evil as can be, and now he let go of her casually and plopped down on the sofa. What was going on? She didn't know what to do with herself, until the tomb-robber motioned her to sit next to him. She obeyed in fear that he would do something very unpleasant to her if she objected.

"I have to tell you something," his deep voice spoke. "And I want you to listen to this. I...um.... err, like you a lot... I mean, I love you Téa."

Téa stared at Bakura's Yami shocked. She couldn't believe what she had just heard. She had been thinking that Yami Bakura would say something like, "Ha Ha, I got you now and I will kill you!" But he had seemed like a little nervous boy asking out a 7-yr. old girl. It was weird to see him act like this. Did he have the flu?

"So what do you say?" he said a little more nervously looking at the palms of his hands.

Téa knew in her heart that she had no feelings toward Yami Bakura. In fact, she had hated him, until now. He seemed nicer, more conscious about other people's feelings. Yami Bakura wasn't selfish anymore.

"Well, Yami I really don't know..." said Téa fear growing in her voice. "You did a lot of cruel things to my friends and I don't know if I can forgive you for that."

"But I've changed Téa," he pleaded. "You know I have and please don't be scared of me. I can feel your fear."

"I'll have to think about it," said Téa. "I don't want to make any decisions before I think about what could happen."

"But nothing..." Yami Bakura started to say when the door burst open revealing Yugi, Joey and Tristan, all with short tempers.

"Hand her over @#%&!" yelled Joey running up to Bakura's Yami. "Don't you dare hurt her!"

petite_angel: Cliffhanger, huh? Anyway, I'll have chapter 3 up as soon as possible! Pleez send your reviews! ^_^