Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, Pepperspray ❯ Chapter five ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yu-gi-oh, Pepperspray.
Chapter 5
 
“Did you know your hikari walks around with dangerous weapons?” Yami asked, as Seth handed him a soaked cloth to put over his eyes.
“Oh come on Bakura, surely this isn't the first time you've been peppersprayed.” Seth said laughing.
“Well no, but- Hey wait a minute, how do you know I'm Bakura?” Yami asked.
“Three reasons. One, Yami does not have the ability to curse so fluently. Two, even though you can't see a thing you've already stolen my wallet. It's empty by the way…” Yami cursed again, but Seth ignored it. “And three, Malik told me yesterday.”
“Malik told you?! Dammit Malik, who else did you tell?!” Yami shouted, holding the cloth to his stinging eyes.
“Just my hikari and that old lady from number fourteen. But her memory is so poor, I doubt she still remembers.” Malik replied simply.
“Well, don't tell anyone else okay? It's no fun if everyone knows!” Yami said angrily.
“So what are you planning on doing now?” Seth asked.
“I dunno. Getting back at Seto is my first priority. Then I'll probably mess up everyone's life even more.” Yami shrugged.
“Hey, what is the real Bakura doing while you are out here playing pranks in Yami's body?” Malik asked.
“Enjoying a well deserved holiday. And helping to rebuild the kitchen.”
“Hmm… Bakura is taking a week off pranking, yet a part of him still manages to throw other people's lives into disarray. How appropriate.” Seth said.
“Anyway, can I stay here and wait for Seto to come back from school? I'm sure he's out of pepperspray now. He pretty much emptied the entire can in my face.” Yami said growling, still holding the cloth to his eyes.
“Nah, he'll know I let you in.” Seth replied.
“Awwww… Well, in that case, can you dial Tea's number for me?”
“Excuse me?”
“Just do it okay? I've got a new plan.”
“Well, okay. But I'll have to look it up. The girl isn't exactly on my speed-dial.” Seth said, and he grabbed a phonebook.
 
After looking up Gardner the priest dialled the number and handed the phone to Yami.
“Hello, you have reached the Tea Gardner's residence! If you are if you are my soulmate, press 1. If you are my bestest bestest friend, press 2. If you are my best friend, press 3. If you are one of my other friends, press 4.” Said the demon's voice. Yami rolled his eyes and pressed 4. There was a little tune (it's a small world.) and a clicking sound.
“Tea speaking!” said a cheerful voice.
“Hey, it's Yami.”
“Oh Yami! Are you feeling better now?”
“Huh?”
“You looked kinda strange yesterday…”
“I did?”
“Yes… for some strange reason you reminded me of Bakura…”
“Is that so? Well anyway, what do you think about going out to dinner with everyone tonight? And I do mean the entire gang. So that includes Bakura and Seto.”
“Ooooh, I think that's a great idea!” Tea squealed, and Yami quickly turned the receiver away, so he wouldn't go deaf.
“Yeah, okay, will you go call everyone then?” he asked after the evil sound subsided.
“I sure will!” Tea squeaked, and Yami had to hold the receiver away from his ear again.
“Oh, one more thing. How come you're not at school?”
“Barnacles, I knew I forgot something!”
“Ahahah… Well, eh, don't let me keep you any longer then.”
“Okay, Bye Yami!”
“Bye twerp- I mean Tea!” Yami said, and he quickly hung up the phone.
“I suppose this `dinner' will be a total disaster?” Malik asked.
“Oh yes… It will be total chaos. But a lot of fun for us yami!” Yami said, lowering the cloth to look at Seth and Malik.
“Oh Ra, put that thing back on! You look freaky!” Seth said, holding his hands in front of him.
“What? I think bloodshot eyes are a great new look for Yami!” Malik said in awe.