Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, Pepperspray ❯ Chapter six ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yu-gi-oh, Pepperspray.
Chapter 6
 
So that night the gang gathered outside `Domino dinner'. A very normal restaurant, with a very normal crew. Tea was the first there, then came Yugi, Yami, Joey and Tristan. For some odd reason, Tea had invited Duke Devlin and Mai Valentine too. Seto didn't want to come, but he was dragged along by Seth.
“Hey guys! Are we all complete now?” the ex-priest asked, as Yami quickly edged closer to the CEO.
“No, we're still waiting for Marik, Malik, Isis and Ishizu.” Tea squeaked.
“Just like them to be late isn't it?” Seth commented, exchanging a grin with Bakura.
“Get your claws off me!” Seto shouted suddenly, and everyone saw Yami with his hand on Kaiba's butt.
“But Seto-chan, I thought you liked that.” Yami said innocently, pulling his hand back. Before Seto could pull out his new can of pepperspray, the last members of the gang arrived.
“Hey everyone! Sorry we're late. I hope you didn't have to wait long?” Malik asked grinning. Bakura, Yami and Seth sniggered.
“Well, let's go inside.” Tea said, and she led the way into the restaurant, where a large table was waiting for them. She was the first to sit down, together with Tristan, Duke, Mai and Joey. Seto tried to sit down next to the blond-haired boy, but Malik quickly cut across him, and Marik sat down next to him. Seth hopped down next to Isis, and Marik glanced at him suspiciously. Soon, the one place left was between Yami and Bakura. Seto grumbled loudly, and took his seat.
“This is cozy isn't it Seto-chan?” Yami asked cheerfully.
“Shut up!” Seto hissed. Meanwhile, on Yami's other side, Yugi started to weep. He was ignored.
“Are we ready to order?” a waitress asked after ten minutes.
“I'll have the extremely large and expensive adult menu, with lots of meat!” Yami proclaimed.
“Can you pay for that?” Marik asked.
“Oh yes, Seto is paying for me, aren't you darling?” Yami asked innocently.
“What? No I'm not!” Seto growled.
“You're not? Yesterday you promised to buy me the moon, but now you won't even buy me dinner?” Yami asked, and he started to wail.
“Stop that! I promised you nothing!” Seto hissed, as everyone started to look at them. This only made Yami wail louder. “Fine fine! I'll pay for your damn dinner!”
“Thank you honey!” Yami cheered, clinging to Seto's arm. The CEO flinched dangerously and shoved him off again. Yugi cried in his napkin. Joey didn't look that happy either.
 
Soon everyone had placed their order, and the waitress had left for the kitchen.
“Excuse me.” Yami said, getting up and heading for the bathroom. He quickly locked himself in one of the cubicles and took out the millennium puzzle.
“It's good to be the pharaoh!” he sniggered, and he opened a portal to the shadow realm, where he had stored a small package before he left home. Still grinning, he picked it up and opened a new portal to return to the cubicle. He swiftly pulled a cloth off the package, to reveal a small cage. Laughing maniacally, he opened the little door and left the bathroom, before whatever was inside escaped.
 
Thirty minutes later, when dinner had already arrived, a random guy headed for the bathroom. When he opened the door however, he was greeted by a dozen rampaging rats, who ran in all directions to start chaos. Mai, Isis, Ishizu and Duke screamed madly and jumped on their chairs. Yami, Bakura, Malik, Marik and Seth tried to look innocent as a rat jumped on their table to steal Joey's steak.
“Hey, give that back!” Joey shouted, running after the little vermin.
“Oh dear, I wonder where they came from.” Marik said grinning, after a waiter had opened the front door and the rats had swarmed outside with Joey's steak.
“They must've crawled out from the sewer or something.” Yami said innocently.
“Well, eh… dinner is ruined. Do we still get dessert?” Joey asked hungrily.
“Oh, I hope so.” Mai agreed. Yami noticed Seto glaring at Mai, and decided to start just a tad more trouble. He grabbed his fork and swiftly threw it at a nearby candle. The candle fell over, causing the tablecloth to catch fire. Everyone screamed and hopped away from the table, which was ablaze within seconds. A bunch of waiters appeared with fire-extinguishers, and stopped the table from burning the entire restaurant down.
“Yami, what happened?” Yugi asked, and everyone stared at his yami.
“Erm... My fork slipped.” Yami lied.
“Oooh, well okay.”
“What? You just believe that? If I were to do that, you would all shout at me, and I would be grounded by Ryou!” Bakura said incredously.
“Yes, but that is because we know Yami would never do something like that on purpose…” Tea replied, and most of the gang nodded. Yami quickly hid a snigger behind his hand.
 
 
((A/N: To Yamifanner; As much as I'd like to, I simply can't let Tea die. She plays an important role in later chapters. Plus I don't support character deaths in fanfics. But perhaps she can have a not life threatening accident in the last chapter. I'll see what I can do.))