Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, Pepperspray ❯ Chapter seven ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yu-gi-oh, Pepperspray.
Chapter 7
 
The next day Yami was hanging out in the streets with the other yami. He was now wearing baggy pants, a T-shirt, and a backwards baseball cap.
“So then I said to `m, `Nobody pushes the great pharaoh around!' and I kicked him in the nuts. I stole his wallet, and then I ran.” Yami was telling the others animatedly.
“You are such a good pupil. I'm proud of you.” Bakura sniffed, wiping a tear out of the corner of his eye.
“I might rob the liquor store next.” Yami pondered aloud.
“Ooooh! Sake!” Seth said happily.
“Hey guys, old lady at nine o'clock!” Malik called suddenly, and the gang turned. An innocent old lady came walking past them, clutching her purse.
“Hey elderly woman! Is that purse too heavy for you? Should I carry it for you?” Yami asked, as the three yami behind him sneered evilly at the lady.
“Ah! No, I'm fine!” the woman said nervously, and she walked a little faster.
“Well, in that case, I challenge you to a duel!” Yami called, blocking her path.
“What?”
“As you can see I am Yami, the number one duellist in the world. And I challenge you to duel!” Yami said, showing the lady his large shiney dueldisk.
“Well I-”
“Ofcourse, you can just hand over the purse…” Yami said grinning.
“Very well, I accept the duel!” the old lady said, pulling out a dueldisk too. Yami didn't really expect this, but he was sure he could beat an old lady.
 
After ten minutes however, the duel was over.
“I can't believe this! I lost to an old woman?” Yami asked incredously. Meanwhile, the other yami were rolling over the floor with laughter. Though the Bakura parasite had gotten Yami's body, he did not receive Yami's duelling skills.
“Now, if you'll excuse me…” the old lady began, turning to walk away.
“No! I demand to know how you could defeat me! What is your secret?” Yami growled, grabbing the lady's arm. That was a big mistake.
“Take this!” the woman shouted, and Yami received a face full of stinging pepperspray.
“Ah god, not again!” Yami shouted, covering his eyes and falling to the ground in pain.
“Help! Police!” the old lady started to shout. The other yami continued to laugh for a few more moments, and then decided to help Yami to his feet. As they did so, five police officers rounded a corned and ran straight at them.
“Run!!!!” Malik, Bakura and Seth shouted.
“What? Why?” Yami asked, still blinded. But he was dragged along by the others.
 
“They're gaining on us!” Malik shouted, looking back.
“Guys, I can't see where we're going!” Yami called.
“Too bad!” Bakura replied, and they rounded a corner, with the officers hot on their trail.
“We should just hide somewhere and -whooooaah!” Yami tripped over a loose tile, falling onto Seth, who fell onto Malik, who, in turn, fell onto Bakura.
“Ooooow, get off me!” the tombrobber moaned.
“My spleen!” Malik groaned.
“What happened?” Yami asked, crawling away from the group, but bumping into something solid.
“We've got you now!”
“Who said that?” Yami asked.
“Crap! It's the feds!” Seth shouted.
“Time to go downtown boys!” said one of the police officers, and the gang was handcuffed.
“Nooo! Not jail!” Malik screamed.
“Oh, it's you again! Prisoner 18225, aka Malik Ishtar. I suppose your sister will pay the bail as usual.” Said another police officer, as the guys were being led to a cop truck.
“She's not my sister. She's my hikari's sister.” Malik tried to explain.
“And talking nonsense as usual. You should find a shrink you know…” laughed another officer. The guys were forced into the back of the truck and the door was locked behind them.
“Aaaaw man! I promised Ryou I'd stay out of trouble…” Bakura muttered angrily.