Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yu-gi-oh, Pepperspray ❯ Chapter eight ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yu-gi-oh, Pepperspray.
Chapter 8
 
So after the guys had gotten their phonecalls, they were thrown into a jailcell to wait for their hikari. Ofcourse Bakura didn't have anyone to call, because Ryou was still on holiday. Seto and Marik were not at all surprised to learn that their yami were arrested. Yugi, on the other hand, had gotten quite a shock.
“Ahhh, jail again.” Malik said, lying down on the bed.
“Another nice way to drag Yami's reputation through the dirt. I can see the headlines now. `Number one duelist arrested after losing to a grannie'.” Bakura laughed, sitting down on the floor.
“I can't believe I got peppersprayed again.” Yami muttered, rubbing his eyes.
“You'd think you'd be used to it by now.” Seth chuckled, leaning against the wall.
“One cannot get used to pepperspray. It's like Tea. So incredibly horrible, it will make you cry every time you encounter it.” Bakura sighed.
 
Fifteen minutes later, Ishizu and Marik arrived to pay Malik's bail.
“Malik! You'll have to pay me back, you do know that don't you?” Ishizu asked, taking out her purse.
“But I'm broke again!” Malik whined from the other side of the iron bars.
“Then why should I even bother?”
“Oh, come on sister! He can't stay locked away forever! He'll drive the guards mad.” Marik pleaded.
“Well, alright. But you're paying me back as soon as you have money.” Ishizu agreed.
“Hurray!” Malik cheered, getting to his feet.
“Yami! What happened?” asked a voice, and everyone looked around to see that Yugi had arrived too.
“Well, eh… this old lady challenged me to a duel. And uhm… I defeated her, and she got all mad. And then she peppersprayed me and called the police.” Yami lied.
“Oh, you poor guy!” Yugi said sympathetically.
“Now spring me out!”
“Yeah okay, just a minute.” Yugi said, looking for his wallet.
“Hey idiot, let's go. I paid your bail.” Barked a third voice, as Seto appeared with a guard to open the cell.
“Who, me?” Yami and Bakura asked at the same time.
“No, Seth…” Seto replied, rolling his eyes.
“Oh, hurray!” Seth cheered, skipping out the door.
“You too Malik.” Ishizu said, and Malik skipped right out after the priest.
“Later guys!” he called, leaving the prison hall with his hikari and Ishizu. Seto turned to leave too.
 
“I'll see you tonight Seto!” Yami called.
“You will not!” the CEO hissed back.
“But Yami, what about our movie night?” Yugi stuttered.
“Screw movie night! I like it better at Seto's place.” Yami grinned.
“Oh really? Then why don't you ask Seto to pay your bail?” Yugi shouted, before storming away. There was a moment of silence.
“Well, you heard the kid!” Yami said.
“I am NOT paying your bail!” Seto growled.
“But Seto darling…”
“Don't call me that!”
“Very well… If you pay the bail for me and Bakura, I won't bother you again.” Yami said.
“Why Bakura?”
“Ryou isn't home, remember?”
“I thought you could care less if Bakura stayed here for another week…” Seto said suspiciously.
“Hey, that's my offer. Take it or leave it.” Yami crossed his arms.
“Fine! Guard, release these two too. Put it on my tab.” Seto commanded, and the cell was opened yet again. Yami and Bakura strolled out and highfived Seth. Once they were outside the prison, Yami jumped up and down in a hyperactive frenzy.
“There you go. I wish you a happy life.” Seto said, turning to leave.
“Can I come with you, Seto?” Yami asked.
“No! Because you promised you would stop harassing me.”
“I had my fingers crossed!” Yami said cheerfully.
“Lying bastard!” Seto shouted, whipping around and spraying Yami in the face with an XXL can of pepperspray.
“Oh god, not agaaaain!” Yami screamed, falling to the ground as Seto made a quick escape.