Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yugi's Little Secrets ❯ Thoughts of a Yami ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Wingzero: Since this fic is all from Yugi's view, I decided to dedicate some chapters to the thoughts of Yami and Seto. This first one will feature Yami's thoughts on the previous events. The next one will feature Seto's thoughts on the same events.

Yami: Why me?

Wingzero: Your aibou has been doing it throughout the entire fic, so deal with it!

Yami: Whatever.

Wingzero: Seto has his turn in the next chappie.

Yami: You're not pulling my leg?

Wingzero: Nope.

Yami: *grins evilly* Wingzero does not own Yu-Gi-Oh.

THOUGHTSTHOUGHTSTHOUGHTSTHOUGHTSTHOUGHTSTHOUGHTSTHOUGHTSTHOUGHTS THOUGHTS

My aibou, how wonderful he has been to me. He was the beacon of light in my life. I can't imagine living without his warmth and kindness. These are qualities which I have long forgotten. Tea had asked me to go on a date with her. I must admit, she was pretty and kind. My little aibou had a huge crush on her, but he told me he was way over her and persuaded me to accept her offer. That was my hikari, thinking of others before him. If fate had chosen him to be my other half, they couldn't have done a better job. He's the perfect angel.

Tea and I have been dating for awhile. Yugi seemed to grow farther from me. Tea, I liked her very much, but lately I have my doubts. One afternoon, while we were enjoying ourselves at the park, my aibou mysteriously disappears. I tried searching the entire park for him, but I found nothing. The others helped me search the surrounding area. Joey had this crazy idea that Yugi had gone back home.

Deciding it couldn't hurt, we headed towards my home. When we reached my lights room, he was surfing the internet. We apologized for ignoring him and promised to include him. When he turned around, he said he was used to it. My heart nearly stopped at his comment. I had almost completely ignored him. How could I do such a thing to my little angel? I resolved to spend more time with him.

That night, I had decided to make it up to him. I will spend an entire day with him. My hikari sat there reading his book. "The Magician: Apprentice" had him completely mesmerized. I pushed the book away and told him I was going to spend the day with him. When he asked me not to talk about Tea, I was completely shocked. Now that I thought about it, I talked too much about her. Guess Aibou was tired about hearing Tea this, or Tea that. He used his infamous puppy dog eyes to get me to take him to the beach and then the carnival.

When I had thought he was asleep, I went back into my soul room. My aibou called me. He wanted to tell me something. When I heard he was half boy and half girl, something inside of me snapped. Before I knew what happened, Yugi had ran off somewhere. I couldn't use our link, because it was such a mess.

I called all of our friends. None of them had seen him. Looking out the window, I hoped against all odds that he was safe. I wished I hadn't blown up at him. This being half and half was all new to me. Maybe the reason my aibou didn't tell me was because of this. I shouldn't have yelled at him. The gods have given me a compassionate soul, but I threw it all away, in less than five minutes. What was I thinking? Later, I even tried calling Seto on his cell phone. He blew up at me. Why would my aibou go there?

Pacing back and forth in his room, Grandpa heard me and asked me what happened. I informed him that Yugi had run away. He spent half the night worrying before I persuaded him to get some sleep. I entered my soul room.

Checking the door that led to his soul room, I found it unlocked. My aibou was fast asleep in bed. He does look cute when he sleeps. I sat on his bed gently, so as not to wake my sleeping angel. Yugi blinked his eyes and then saw me sitting on his bed. His first reaction was what I had expected. I yelled at him pretty harshly. Although he wanted me to leave, I persuaded him to give me a chance to speak.

While speaking, he mentioned other secrets. What were those secrets? I wondered. Perhaps it'd be best if I didn't know them right now. When I called him `Aibou', he yelled at me not to. I didn't know how upset he was. I had gone too far. Yugi explained to me why he didn't tell me before. I promised him I wouldn't overreact next time. He didn't trust me. Who can blame him? I told him I didn't want to lose him, but he thought I was lying.

I asked him how I can earn his trust. He answered, "Show me you care." I told him that I did care. He asked me to prove it. If it takes the rest of my life, I will prove to my little light that I cared. Yugi asked about the others. I answered him truthfully. After all, I wanted to prove to him that he can trust me. Lying won't help this situation.

Where do we go from here? I had originally bought a promise ring for Tea, but with my emotions so mixed up, I decided to give it to my hikari with a promise. I promised I would never hurt him. Holding it for him to take, he sat there staring at it. He didn't move to get it. I have never felt so desperate in my life, not even against Kaiba's Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon or dueling Pegasus again to rescue Grandpa. Suddenly, he grabbed it out of my hand and I fell over. Peering over the bed, my light laughed at me. Why I ought to….. Wait a second, he's laughing. I soon joined him. Then he yawned. He needed to rest. Speaking of which, I could use some as well. After bidding him goodnight, I went back to my soul room for some rest.

The next day, the gang and I decided to pay Yugi a visit. When we arrived, I discovered that he was doing much better. The others stayed long enough to check on him. I think they're up to something, the way they were whispering. They had made up some excuse to be away from here, except Tea. She had her dance practice to attend with the performance being so close.

Once the room was empty except for Seto, Yugi, and myself, Seto and I got into an argument over Yugi. We got caught up in a fight until I noticed my aibou crying. He told us he didn't want us to fight. He cared about us too much. We both agreed that we will stop fighting…. at least while he's present.

Seto has ordered a limousine to take us places. I nearly ended up strangling Kaiba. Even though it seemed nice, he was only doing it for Yugi. I can tell something has happened between them. What is happening to me? Was I feeling jealous? It couldn't be. I'm falling in love with my aibou.

Aibou wanted to go to the beach. He can visit the local pool, but he said it wasn't the same. Then he wanted me to wear swimming trunks. I don't even own a pair, so he was going to drag me to the mall to buy one. The malls were crowded, especially during summer weekends. It was going to be a nightmare. But out of nowhere, black swimming trunks appeared on me. The same goes for the t-shirt.

The ride there was pretty much boring. We talked a bit. When we arrived, people started staring at our car. Some of them tried to see who was inside it. We waited patiently for the driver to open the door. As soon as I exited the car, people stepped closer towards me. One of the braver ones asked me if I had defeated Pegasus. I modestly answered that I did. Yugi and I were supposed to spend the day alone. This kid went on about strategies and different duel monsters. My hikari tugged on my clothes. The expression on his face told me he was about to lose it, if I didn't get away quickly. I told the kid that I wanted to spend the day with Yugi. The crowd backed off for the meantime.

Yugi had picked a spot on the beach to lay our towels. The crowd followed us there. I lounged on the towel while my aibou gazed at the ocean. Suddenly, he stood up and raced to the water. He used his puppy dog eyes to persuade me to play with him. What was I going to do with my light? He knew every time he gave me the puppy dog eyes, I couldn't say no to him.

Standing up, I was about to join him when the mob surrounded me asking for my autograph or pictures. They had brought with them dueling cards and lots of paper. I tried to fight my way through the crowd, but they held me back. Can't they understand, I wanted to be with my aibou. I promised him quality time. Sometimes I wish I can use my shadow powers to make them go away, but Aibou would stop talking to me if I did. So, I had to deal with it. Finally, they allowed me to get through.

We had a splashing contest. I pulled him under water, although he'd pounce on me, when I wasn't looking. This was the most fun I have had with my aibou in a long time. I was really proud of myself when I hadn't mentioned my girlfriend's name, not even once. We played around until we grew weary. Then, we headed back to our towels.

I noticed Yugi holding something in his first. He thought it was a clam, but upon further inspection, I informed him it was an oyster. My aibou had a great time, despite the crowd. When I had thought it was over, the crowd overwhelmed us. I was separated from Yugi. Hearing him cry out to me, I tried to call him using our connection, except I couldn't get a response from him.

Finally, I was able to break away from the crowd. My aibou was digging a hole when I approached him. He didn't seem to notice, so I tapped his shoulder. I told him we should leave now. Yugi wanted to get the towels, but we can always buy new ones. I hauled my light into the car and ordered the driver to take us out of there, which he promptly obeyed. We lost sight of the mob as we sped away.

Some day this turned out to be. My aibou was miserable. I would have to make up for yet another disaster. The trip to the carnival should be cancelled after this morning went.

Deep in my own thoughts, I wondered about today's events. Out of nowhere, my hikari jumped onto my lap. He asked me why I was ignoring him. Had I been ignoring him? When he asked me that, I've never felt so much pain in my life. With the Shadow Games, I had been constantly trained to keep in shape and stay ahead of my competition. It was continuously grueling work. I ended up feeling sore the next day and sometimes, it felt very painful.

My little light still wanted to go to the carnival, despite today's events. I agreed to go, if there were no crazy mobs there. If we saw them, we were to leave immediately! Yugi insisted on going on this "ferris wheel." I didn't like sound of it, but he convinced me to try it. We played with each other in a friendly way, before we noticed we were home. I picked up Aibou, who protested against it and walked into the shop with our belongings.

Grandpa sat behind the cash register, as always. He asked us how our day went. We informed him about the unruly crowd. Upon hearing my archrival's name, I grew very angry. What did HE want? Grandpa told us that he wanted to know if Yugi was okay. What does he care about my aibou? As a matter of fact, why am I getting jealous of him?

We had changed into our clothes when I found my aibou doing the silliest thing. He was trying to open the oyster he found by banging it on his desk. Staring at my aibou for awhile, I thought he looked so adorable. I decided to help him by opening it for him. I asked what he was going to do with it. He told me he wanted to give it to someone as a thank you gift, but he wouldn't tell me who. Realization hit me, harder than I thought. He planned on giving it to Kaiba.

Kaiba, that jerk. I wanted so badly to strangle him at that moment. Then, I had to give him credit for allowing Yugi to stay at his house and comfort him after I had blown up at the little guy. Aibou wanted to give it to him, so I reluctantly agreed.

When we approached the shop, I heard a familiar voice. It can't be. What is he doing HERE? I immediately placed the owner of the voice as Seto. He came here to check on Yugi. Well, he did and now he should leave before I cause any serious bodily harm.

Seto managed to barge in our time together, saying that Mokuba wanted to go to the carnival. I can see right through his scheme. He used his brother as an excuse to go at the same time we were. He knew we were going there tonight. Instead of going tomorrow, he dragged Mokuba along. His little brother didn't mind. After all, he was spending time with his older brother.

When we arrived there, we split into two groups. The Kaibas went off somewhere, while my aibou and I decided to go to the haunted house. Why do they like being scared half to death? I will never know. My aibou seemed to be happy about it.

As soon as we entered, Yugi clutched onto my arm, tightly, I might add. Out of nowhere, a skeleton lunged at us. My little light held onto me tighter and moved even closer towards me. My heart raced not from the skeleton, but from the closeness of my aibou. I never felt this way towards Tea when we cuddled. This was different somehow. I felt extremely nervous, but I hid it just in time.

During the rest of the walk, it felt like heaven having my aibou close to me. I can feel his warm body against mine. His grip reassured me that he needed me to protect him. He trusted me with his safety. While walking, I felt his body rub against mine, so gentle. Though we had warm clothing for the night time, I felt I didn't need them, with my body heat rising. For other people, they would be screaming by now. I, on the other hand, felt the opposite way. At first, I had disliked the idea of coming here, then I changed my mind. This was one of the best things I ever did.

After the ride, we were on our way to the next when I spotted my archrival waiting in line. Suddenly, I grew very angry at him. I thought he would keep his brother company while I kept my aibou busy. Some nerve of him, overstepping his boundaries. He should know better than that. Then again, he is Seto. We can leave without him seeing us.

Just great, Mokuba discovered our presence. My aibou headed towards them. He and the kid talked while we older people glared at each other. Seto was up to something. I just needed to put my finger on it. If he was after my Yugi, he'd better hope he has enough health insurance to cover his injuries when I'm through with him. Wait a second, did I just think MY Yugi? When we departed, I turned to give Kaiba one last glare before we departed his `pleasant' company.

Why did Aibou want to go on that ride? All you do was go around in circles. My little light tried persuading me to go on. He told me couples go on it. Hmmmmm. This could be interesting. We were the last people in our group to take a seat, so we ended up on a bench. I wanted out of there. Yugi leaned on me, I felt the warmth of his body. His sweet scent filled my senses. I looked shocked at his touch. Coming to my senses, I pulled him closer to me.

As the ride continued, I noticed my little angel to be quite lovable and cuddlesome. He did look like an angel. Why haven't I noticed? I remembered how I felt about Tea, but I never felt this before. Compared to Tea, Yugi was like…………………….heaven on earth. Whenever he was close to me, I felt this calmness throughout my body, penetrating my dark soul. His laughter brought me great joy, while his sorrows cause me pain.

The ride must end at some time. I didn't want to get up, especially with my aibou sitting very close to me, but he insisted we leave so that we can try another ride. Then my aibou wanted to try this ride. After looking at it, I didn't want to ride it, but at the mention of my rival's name, I decided I will do it. If he can do it, then so can I. I'll prove to my aibou that I will not back down from any ride.

I watched as my angel took a seat. This annoying kid wanted the seat behind my aibou. Fat chance, he'll have to fight me over it. I glared at him, daring him to make the first move. He scampered to the seat behind it. Smiling proudly to myself, I took my seat.

Once the ride started to move, I thought it wasn't that bad. Wrong. After awhile, I began to feel sick. We never had anything like this back when I was pharaoh. Our camels didn't even run this fast. I'm just glad I don't eat; otherwise, it will be messy down there.

My light pulled me over to a bench so I can recover, after the ride was over. So compassionate and considerate of others, I never paid attention until now. He had this innocent look surrounding him. To be in his presence was to feel calm. Why had I been so blind? I wanted him so badly, but then I thought about Tea. How will she react, when I tell her I'm falling in love with my light?

Yugi gets this idea to ride the "ferris wheel," which I'm not sure I can handle. He assured me it wasn't as fast as the previous ride. Plus, we can see the entire carnival from up there. Once again, he tried to persuade me to ride it. When he mentioned it would be romantic, I thought what are we waiting for. Let's go.

While standing in line, two fans asked for my autograph. I signed their items. Inwardly, I groaned. I hope it wasn't going to be a repeat of this morning. If it was, I was most likely going to strangle the next person who asked me for my autograph. Fortunately, no one came up to us.

I asked Aibou what he wanted to do after this. He wanted to play games. In one of the booths, he spotted a Dark Magician plushie. I instantly knew he wanted it. After all the Dark Magician was his favorite duel monster. He explained the game to me. Well then, I will just have to win him one.

Just to see my aibou happy was priceless. You should see the way he reacted when I promised him I will win him a plushie. Then he went on about collecting other duel monster plushies. Personally I thought duel monsters were supposed to be cool, not cute. Then again, if it makes my little angel happy, then I had no problem with it.

Then, he spotted a Celtic Guardian plushie at another booth. He also wanted it, since it was his second favorite duel monster. While we were chatting, we hardly noticed it was our turn until the rode operator interrupted. We both climbed into one of the seats. The operator pulled this metal bar over our laps.

Wow, I really can see the entire carnival from here. Aibou was right. That was when I found HIM. I can't stand the sight of him. If he was after my Yugi, he'll have to fight me for him. I won't allow just anyone to be with my light.

My aibou leaned into me. I grew warmer from his touch, more specifically in some areas that shouldn't be mentioned. I twitched a little, mostly out of shock. Then, I pulled him closer towards me. I knew I shouldn't be doing this, especially when I had a girlfriend, but I couldn't help myself. I was drawn to my aibou like a moth is to a light.

When we had made a complete circle, we now faced the Kaiba brothers. Seto glared at me, probably for being close to Yugi. No way is he getting near my little angel! I pulled my angel closer to me, almost to where he was sitting on my lap.

Kaiba was about to storm over to us, when his brother dragged him off into the empty seat. I was glad Mokuba decided to come along. He prevented me from causing severe physical harm to his brother, which would have cause my aibou to get upset at me again.

Yugi has been acting weird this entire ride. I watched him carefully, my angel of light. He looked perfect in the Moonlight. I never wanted to take my eyes off of him. Something moved against me. Yugi was snuggling against me! I thought I would melt into a puddle at that moment. These sensations were new to me - it felt like I was on top of the world.

When the ride stopped, I groaned inwardly. I took my aibou with me, as he seemed to hesitate getting off of it. We went to the gaming area. In my first round, I won my beautiful angel his favorite duel monster plushie. He, on the other hand, won two. I teased him about it.

Next, I went to win him that Celtic Guardian plushie. My attempts were futile, as they kept coming out of the baskets. A voice behind us cause my anger to boil. Seto had challenged my position as the king of games. He tried his hand at it. After a few tries, I noticed he had as much luck as I did. On his last one, he managed to keep it in the basket.

If I could only get him alone so Aibou can't see what I'm doing to him. I glared at Seto. I had promised Yugi I would win him it. Instead my rival beats me to it. Both of us competed for my light's affections. In the end, we ended up with armfuls of prizes.

When we said goodbye to the brothers, my angel actually hugged Kaiba. It took every bit of will power for me not to strangle Seto on the spot. I stormed towards them, but the older Kaiba made a hasty retreat into his limousine. His little brother wanted to hang out again with us. I didn't mind it. Mokuba was okay in my books.

I saw my hikari separating two plushies from the rest. I smiled when I saw one of them was the Dark Magician plushie, but I frowned when I saw the other one was the one Kaiba had won for him. I patiently waited for my aibou to prepare for bed.

Upon hearing that my angel had a great time today, my heart soared through the sky. This had also been a fun day for me, too. That was not counting the unruly mob. Out of the blue, Yugi decided to tell the rest of the gang. He begged me to stay with him when he announced it. Of course I would. An angry herd of camels can't keep me away. Especially when my sweet angel needed my help.

Suddenly, Yugi moves closer towards my face. I wondered what he was up to. Before I knew it, he kissed me lightly on my cheek. At that moment, I thought my heart had really stopped. I knew I was blushing because I felt warmer throughout my body. His kiss was soft and gentle. At the same time, it felt firm. I wondered what his lips would taste like. Suddenly, an image of Tea popped in my mind, and I groaned at the thought of telling her that I'm not interested in her anymore.

THOUGHTSTHOUGHTSTHOUGHTSTHOUGHTSTHOUGHTSTHOUGHTSTHOUGHTSTHOUGHTS THOUGHTS

Wingzero: *leads the new members to their headquarters which is an abandoned hotel*

Death Scythe: I sense a disturbing presence.

Wingzero: I don't.

Yami: I agree.

Yugi: What are you talking about?

Wingzero: Our yamis are hiding something from us again.

<The building soon becomes engulfed in flames.>

Everyone: O.O

Tea: *runs out cackling and holding a huge flame thrower* I'LL MAKE THEM PAY!!!!! ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!

Everyone else: O_O