Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yugi's Little Secrets ❯ Revelations ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Wingzero: This is the chappie all you Yami/Yugi fans have been waiting for. I'm not going to ruin the surprise, but it comes at the end.

Death Scythe: ………………………

Wingzero: I think my yami still has a crush on Yami Yugi.

Death Scythe: I am so over it.

Wingzero: Oh yeah?

Death Scythe: As a matter of fact, I'm interested in someone from the Bladebreakers.

Wingzero: I wonder who's the lucky guy.

Death Scythe: I'm not telling.

Wingzero: Okay ………………………… We're off to get our hunting license.

Yami: Wingzero does not own Yu-Gi-Oh.

REVELATIONSREVELATIONSREVELATIONSREVELATIONSREVELATIONSREVELATIO NSREVELATIONS

Sunday morning greeted me rather early. I yawned and stretched out on my bed, causing my duel monster plushies to fall off the bed. Looking at my clock, I discovered it was already eight o clock. I picked up my plushies and placed them onto my bed.

`Hmmm, I wonder where yami is?' I thought, looking for any sign of him.

//Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz….//

Yami must be sleeping. I chose my usual clothes and headed for the bathroom. When I'm finished taking a bath, he is going to be awake whether he likes it or not. I turned on the faucet, waiting for the water to warm up. On second thought, I should keep it a little colder than usual so I can wake up.

Stripping off my clothes, I jumped into the showers and proceeded to clean myself. Last night was like a dream to me. I actually snuggled against Yami! The best part was, he didn't push me away. I think he kind of enjoyed it. Well….. I'm not complaining. Seto, on the other hand, seemed to be distant, but I can tell in his eyes that he cares about me. I don't know to what extent, but I'm glad I have him as a friend.

I stepped out of the shower and dried off quickly. I changed into my clothes, though I had a hard time due to the moisture on my body. Yami still hadn't woken up yet. Maybe I could ………….. Snickering, I went back into my room to proceed with my plan.

Once inside my soul room, I made my way across the room without any noise. I carefully opened my door and tiptoed to my other half's door. Pressing my ear against his door, I can hear a steady rhythm of breathing. I tried hard not to start giggling. Otherwise, it would ruin my plan. With extreme caution, I opened the door and crawled to Yami's bed. He still didn't wake up.

Good, this makes it much easier. I stood up and inched my way to his bed. Being careful not to disturb him, I laid down next to him. I hope he doesn't take long to wake up. I might end up falling asleep. Fortunately for me, he started stirring.

Yami blinked his eyes and rolled over. With a startled yelp, he jumped out of bed and crashed landed on the floor. I couldn't help myself, I began to laugh.

"Aibou, you think this is funny?" Yami pouted.

Nodding my head, I answered yes. If I had been anyone else, I would be running out of the room, screaming by now. My yami wouldn't hurt me, even if I pulled a few pranks on him. I think out of our group, I'm the only one who can get away with it. One time, Joey pulled a prank on Yami, but ended up having a prank pulled on him by the king of games.

Suddenly, Yami launches himself at me. He pinned me to the bed. I tried to squirm out when I saw the evil grin spread across his face, but I couldn't. His fingers found their way to my ticklish skin. I was soon laughing harder than I ever had before. Trying to catch my breath after he had mercy on me, I smiled back at him.

Yami joined me on the bed, lying next to me. "Aibou, why are you up so early?"

"It's almost nine," I chided him.

"Still early," Yami pouted again.

Once again, I laughed at my yami. Only when we were truly alone, did he express his real feelings. Everybody else just saw the king of games. "Anything before noon is too early for you." Before I knew it, I kissed him on his cheek. Oh boy. I quickly decided I required a nutritional breakfast and took control of our body.

While eating breakfast, Yami joined me at the table. Even though he didn't eat, he liked to drink a cup of coffee every morning. I think Grandpa got him addicted to it. At least he doesn't drink four cups a day. He just drinks one cup per day.

I chuckled as I watched him prepare his beverage. He gave me an odd look before continuing. Today was the day. The day when I told everyone, well at least my friends. I hope they won't react the same way Yami did when I told him…

/Yami?/

//Yes, Aibou?//

/How do you think the others will react?/

//Honestly, I can only guess.//

/I hope Joey and Ryou will accept me…/

//Knowing Joey and Ryou, they most likely will. Serenity, I know she will accept you after what she's been through. Mai, well, we'll have to wait and see. Tristan would follow after his best friend and girlfriend. I think Tea will accept you. Yami Bakura will most likely laugh his pants off.//

/That's reassuring./ I thought at his last comment. /Where's grandpa?/

//He mentioned something about getting ready.//

/Getting ready for what? He doesn't work on Sundays./

Yami shrugged his shoulders. //I tried to ask him, but he wouldn't tell me.//

/Oh, I see. I wonder what he's up to./

//Probably looking over the new products they have in the catalogue or going `online'.//

/Could be, but ……………/

//But what?//

/Never mind./

Finishing my breakfast, I proceeded to wash the dishes. However, Yami had something other in mind when he took the dirty dishes from me and started washing them.

"Yami!" I pouted. Normally, I didn't like doing chores, but I needed to do something to keep my mind off of the agenda.

"Why don't you call your friends?" Yami hinted, continuing to perform my chore. "They should be awake by now."

"You've gotta be kidding," I said, exasperated. "Joey up at this hour, it'd be like, well ………………… a miracle."

Yami laughed at my comment. True, Joey liked to sleep in when possible. Oh well, guess he'll just have to get up. I picked up the phone in the kitchen and dialed the first number that came into my mind, Joey's. I snickered at the thought of him tumbling out of bed, trying to reach the phone.

"Go away!" A tired voice greeted me.

Pushing back the urge to laugh uncontrollably, I answered. "Nice greeting, Joey."

"Oh, hi Yug," Joey said, finally coming to his senses. "What gives?"

"I have an announcement to make," I informed him. "Meet me here at the game shop, say around noon?"

"Sure thing," Joey said, unsure of himself. "Is it important?"

Taking a deep breath, I wanted to tell him over the phone, but it will have to wait. "Yes, it is. It is very important to me."

"That's good enough for me," Joey confirmed. "I'll pick up my sister on the way there."

"Thanks," I said before we exchanged our goodbyes and hung up.

Yami had already finished washing the dishes and was sitting in a chair next to me. I dialed the next number, Tristan's. The phone rang a few times before he picked it up.

"Hello, Tristan speaking." The voice greeted.

"Hi Tristan," I chirped.

"Hey, you sound better," Tristan commented.

"Yeah, I am." I answered, remembering last night. "By the way, I have an announcement to make. Could you please meet us here at noon?"

"Sure," Tristan said before remembering something. "I just remembered, we planned to spend a day with you. After the meeting, do you have any plans?"

"I seriously haven't thought about it," I realized. "We'll have to wait and see."

"Okay," Tristan said.

The next person I called was Ryou. His phone rang for awhile before someone answered the phone. I expected it to be Ryou, but I got his yami instead. "Whoever this is, we're not interested!"

"Yami Bakura, I'm not a sales person," I said, giggling at Ryou's darker half.

"Whoops," Yami Bakura said. I wouldn't count on him to say sorry. That was the way he was. Sometimes he was too arrogant for his own good (like a certain Saiyan prince!).

"Anyway, I'm making an announcement and I would like you two to attend." I said politely. I knew Ryou would want to go.

"I'll get Ryou," he placed the phone down with a bang. I had to pull the receiver away from my ear, so as not to go deaf at a young age. I preferred not to be a young, deaf midget.

A minute later, a softer voice called out to me. "Hi Yugi. I heard from my yami you wanted to make an announcement."

"You're correct," I said in a serious tone.

"I guess this is a serious issue." Ryou figured.

"Once again, you're right," I frowned. "Could you come over at noon?"

"Sure, besides, weren't we going to spend the day hanging out?"

"Yeah," I answered, a bit happier.

Then I called Mai, who said she was going to be a few minutes late, since she was in the middle of something. What it was, she didn't say. As for Serenity, Joey was going to pick her up on his way here. Tea, well, she's not exactly on the top of my list, but what the heck. She was bound to find out anyways.

That left the Kaiba brothers, but they already knew about it. I called them anyway and wanted to know if they would like to hang out this afternoon. Mokuba was completely thrilled about it, so much that his older brother had to hold him down. Seto asked me if he needed to bring anything. I told him that we were going to meet at noon at my place, but I wanted to surprise everyone by ordering take out. Seto interrupted me and said he would have his chefs cook up a meal for everyone. They would bring it down when they came. I joked around with him, telling him he'd better bring a lot or else we won't eat any. Seto was confused. It was an inside joke. Then I told him about Joey, the amazing bottomless pit. Seto laughed at my joke and returned it, saying how could the Chihuahua be so thin while eating too much food?

Must be his high metabolic rate. The entire gang would soon be arriving. Yami and I read our books to pass the time. As it was summer, I had no homework. Lucky me! I picked up where I had left off in my book. I was so absorbed in my book that I didn't notice the time fly by, or even when the door bell rang.

//Aibou?//

/Hmm?/

//AIBOU!!!//

Snapping my attention away, I found the gang in my room, waiting patiently. They wanted to hear my big announcement, well, three of them already knew. I nodded my head and gestured for everyone to take a seat. Seto and Yami glared at each other as they sat on either side of me.

"I know you're all wondering why I called you here," I started. Everyone nodded their heads in agreement. "Well…………" I tried to get it out, but I couldn't find the exact words. "I have a birth defect." I said as quickly as possible.

"Are you in any way in danger from it?" Joey asked, his voice was full of concern.

"No, it doesn't endanger my life," I assured him. The others relaxed when they heard that. "It doesn't even hurt."

"We don't care if you're abnormal," Serenity comforted me. "Look at me, I was born with poor eyesight."

"That's right," Joey agreed. "I loved my little sister even with her condition." Serenity smiled at her older brother. That's why she loved him. The overprotective brother who made everything right.

"What is it?" Tristan asked, full of curiosity. Serenity elbowed him in the chest. "Owie!"

"Serves you right." Mai chided him. Even though she still loved her possessions, she had learned to care about other people. We've rubbed off on her. "Yugi will tell us when he's ready. I think he's taken a gigantic leap, just by telling us that he has a defect. Don't you guys agree?" All heads nodded to answer yes.

"So Yugi, what do you want to do today?" Ryou said, changing the topic, which I am grateful for.

"I haven't decided yet," I answered, thoughtfully. "Perhaps we can go to the park or something."

"Whatever you want, Aibou," Yami agreed with me. He scooted closer. I noticed Tea looking kind of angry at Yami.

Taking into consideration, I decided to be bold. They are my friends after all. I remembered the times when I couldn't admit my life to Yami and how regretful I was afterwards. "I wasn't born a complete boy or girl."

The others appeared to be in several degrees of shock, before Joey managed to speak up. "What you mean by that?"

"I mean I was born with two genders instead of one," I held my breath, waiting for their reactions to come.

"Is this what you're afraid of?" Joey asked, sounding completely surprised.

"Yes, I thought you guys wouldn't like me if I told you," I answered, truthfully. "I told Yami first, but he kind of overreacted."

"I see, this is what you fought over," Ryou said, putting the pieces together. "It doesn't matter to me. You've helped me in many ways, I can't even begin to count them. I'm not going to let this little thing stop us from being friends."

"I can't say for the others, but I like you, even with it. It doesn't change who you are." Serenity assured me. She smiled and leaned against her boyfriend.

"Same goes for me," Tristan also agreed.

"There is no way that is going to separate me from my best friend," Joey said, adamantly.

"I'm starting to get used to this friendship stuff," Mai confessed. "But I've learnt that friends stick together, no matter what."

"You go, girl," Joey burst out with a cheer, causing Mai to blush.

Tea just sat there with her mouth hanging. She didn't say a single word throughout the conversation. Finally coming too, she asked, "You're half and half?"

"Yes I am," I answered, thinking I would receive the same response from her. After all those friendship speeches she gives, you would think she would.

Instead, Tea backs away from me. "Disgusting!"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean you're disgusting!" She repeated herself. The entire room went silent.

"You can't possibly mean that?" I asked as I walked towards her.

"Keep away from me!" Tea screamed, jumping onto her feet and then running across the room.

"It's not contagious," I assured her. She probably thinks she could get it from me.

"I know that, you idiot! You disgust me!"

Yami shook his head. I guess he must be thinking the same thing as me. The others watched in horror as she assaulted me.

"There's nothing wrong with it," I argued. "And anyways, it's not like I had a choice. I was born with it, whether I liked it or not."

"Then maybe you shouldn't have been born!"

Tears finally made their way down my cheeks. I couldn't believe she was saying this to me. I had sacrificed my happiness, just so she and Yami could date. "You're such a hypocrite! You claim you know about friendship, when all you know is betrayal. I can't believe Yami ever went out with someone like you!"

"At least I'm not a FREAK of nature."

That was the last straw. I teleported into my soul room and, collpasing on my bed, I began to sob. Even though I was in there, I could hear them talking. My darker half's voice boomed throughout the room.

"How could you, Tea?"

"He's a freak!"

"You're the freak, if you ask me," Joey growled at the dancer.

"Look who's talking," Tea glared.

"With all your friendship speeches, I thought you would be the one to accept him." Seto spoke up for the first time. "I guess I was wrong."

"You're such a meanie!" Mokuba yelled at her. "Big brother, make her go away! She hurt Yugi!"

"Shut up, runt!" An angry Tea yelled. The little guy began to cry on his brother's shoulder.

"No one hurts my brother and gets away with it," Seto growled at her. "I don't care, even if you are a girl."

"I don't think she is even one," Serenity said.

"Me neither." Mai agreed. "I don't even think she's human."

"You've hurt my light," Yami said coldly. "I can never forgive you for that."

"But Yami…" Tea pleaded.

"As of now, we are NO longer dating!" Yami rejected her.

"Fine! I don't need you anyways!" Loud footsteps could be heard leaving the room, followed by my door slamming.

"Is he okay?" Joey asked.

"He just needs some time alone," Yami said.

"I think we should comfort him," Tristan said.

"He needs our friendship," Serenity agreed.

"Most important of all, he needs our support." The eldest Kaiba said, surprising everyone in the room.

"That's very nice of all of you," Yami said, his voice full of sorrow. "But I think my aibou needs to sort things out."

"Suddenly, I'm not hungry," Joey said, followed by a thump.

"I'm not either," Mokuba agreed. This was a surprise. Those two were usually starving at this hour.

"I can't eat either," Serenity sighed.

"I wish there was more we could do for Yugi," Seto said.

"So do I." Yami sighed. "So do I."

REVELATIONSREVELATIONSREVELATIONSREVELATIONSREVELATIONSREVELATIO NSREVELATIONS

Wingzero: *looks at the sign* Awwww nuts!

Death Scythe: What's the matter?

Wingzero: We missed the annoying dancers season by one day.

Death Scythe: There's always next year.

Seto: To true.

Yugi: Can we go camping instead?

Wingzero: Sure.

Yugi: ^_^ I've got the frying pan.

Wingzero: At least this camping trip will help me to relax.

Yami Bakura: What about Tea hunting?

Yugi: We're going next year.

Seto: If they ban it, I'll sue the lot of them!

Wingzero: *sighs, then grins evilly* They can't prevent us from torturing her, ne?

Everyone: *evil grins*

Yugi: *dances around* Camping, camping, we're going camping.

Wingzero: Energetic, isn't he?

Yami: Yes he is.

Mai: It's my turn. Yami has finally dumped that b*tch Tea. Unfortunately she wounded Yugi even more than his friends can imagine. How will they be able to help Yugi? What will Yami and Seto do? More importantly, what can they do? What is Grandpa up to? Stay tuned to find out.