Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yugi's Little Secrets ❯ Mallmallmallmall.......................... ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Wingzero: *pulls in Ray from Beyblades*

Ray: !!!!!!!

Death Scythe: I love seeing my aibou happy.

Wingzero: ^_^

Yami & Yugi: *cuddling on the couch*

Wingzero: *drops Ray on the other end and sits on top of him*

Death Scythe: How kawaii.

Ray: *completely confused* ???????

Tea: *storms into the room*

Ray: Oh boy.

Death Scythe: *immediately ties Tea up in a ton of chains*

DS, Yami, Y. Bakura, Y. Malik, & Joey: *tosses her out the window and into traffic*

Yami: Now where were we… *slides over to his aibou*

Yugi: *giggles* We were about to go on a camping trip.

Ray: Do I have to go?

Wingzero: *playfully slaps Ray in the arm* Of course you're going, even if I have to drag you there myself.

Death Scythe: You don't want to make my aibou unhappy, do you? *grins evilly*

Ray: *gulps* No ma'am.

Death Scythe: Then it's settled. My hikari does not own Yu-Gi-Oh or Beyblades.

Lying on my bed, I remembered what had passed. Tea literally blew up in my face. I don't understand what she has against us. We're human, just like anyone else. We can't help the way we were born. What makes her prejudiced against us? Perhaps it has something to do with her past. It can't be. As long as I've known her, she wasn't mean to anyone else. Something must have changed, but what? I decided to change my train of thought before I started crying again.

For a long time, I stared at my ceiling. I should be happy that most of my friends supported me and wanted to comfort me, but the way Tea reacted… I'm not sure I can deal with it. It was another blow to my already shattered heart, because I regarded her as a close friend. Also, I have sacrificed my love so she can go out with Yami.

Serenity and Mai mentioned about shopping therapy. Hmmmmm. Maybe that might just work. I may look male, but I'm still part female at heart. Jumping off my bed, I rushed over towards my toy bin. I heaved out a lot of toys before I found what I wanted, a button.

Pressing the button, it activated a door that led into a secret room. It was small, compared to my regular soul room. Heck, Yami didn't know about it, even though he spent a lot of time here. Inside, there was a couple closets filled with feminine wear. At the bottom, I had arranged my shoes. In the middle, I had a counter with my vanity supplies.

I paused to think about what I should wear. Going through my entire wardrobe, I finally settled on a pale blue spaghetti strapped dress that went down to just above my knees. I got dressed and looked at the mirror. I still have my curves. My dress helped to accentuate them. I wondered how Yami would react. I couldn't help giggling.

Plopping myself onto the chair, I began to put my face on. Since I wanted to look natural, I tried to use as little as possible, or more towards the natural colors. First, I put on my eye liner and eye shadow, deciding to go with black for the liner and navy blue for the shadow. Then, I used a light pink blush to bring out my cheeks. From there, I placed a pastel pink lipstick on my lips. Last but not least, I tied a few matching bows into my hair. I thought it looked cute.

Finally, I'm finished. Oops, I nearly forgot my shoes. I hunted for the pair that matched my dress until I discovered them. They each had one inch heels with laces that wound around my ankle for six inches. I quickly tied them into small bows. Standing up wasn't difficult. I practiced whenever Yami was out on his dates.

Looking at my soul clock I noticed two hours had passed. I wondered what they were up to. I moved over towards my soul room and closed my secret room. Through Yami's senses, I saw and heard what they were doing. None of them really ate and they didn't look like they were doing anything. Once in awhile, one of them would speak up.

This was my chance, when no one was looking. I made my way out of my soul room and into my actual room. Yami stiffened slightly when he felt me coming out. He turned to greet me, but no words came out of his mouth. He just stood there, looking like a gaping idiot. I wouldn't normally call my Yami an idiot, but that was the way he was looking.

The others noticed Yami with his mouth hanging. They followed his gaze, only to find me. When their eyes caught hold of my new outfit, they too stood in complete and utter shock. Seto fell out of his chair when he saw me.

"You look beautiful," Yami whispered. He couldn't take his eyes off of me. I wondered why. I started to blush slightly.

"Man, I didn't know you can pull it off," Joey gasped, still trying to handle the latest situation. "I definitely agree with Yami."

"You should dress up more often," Serenity suggested.

"It brings out your eyes," Mai said, inspecting my outfit.

"Since when did you get a dress?" Tristan asked the now obvious. Everyone in the room turned to me for the answer.

"I've been keeping it in my soul room," I answered, sheepishly.

"You what?!?!?!" Came Yami's response before he started hyperventilating.

I sat down next to my darker half and tried to calm him down. "When you and Tea were dating, I kinda went to the mall and bought some stuff."

The others again looked shocked. "You bought all this?" Yami asked in disbelief.

Nodding my head, I answered yes. "I have been working while you were gone to earn enough money. Eventually, I was able to buy a complete wardrobe and make-up."

"That explains everything, but why did you hide it from me?" Yami frowned.

"The same reason why I never told you my other secret," I hinted.

Realization dawned on the ancient pharaoh. "Oh."

Meanwhile, Seto glared at Yami the entire time. I noticed when I looked at the others that he stared at Yami. I hope those two weren't going to get into a fight.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Joey asked, out of the blue.

"I'm fine," I answered, partially lying.

"We're all here for you," Serenity said.

"All you have to do is ask," Tristan added.

"Really, I'm okay," I assured them.

"You don't sound okay." The billionaire said.

Well, in a way I wasn't. It will take some time to heal. Man, I'm hungry. I never noticed until recently. "Hey do we have any of the food left, I'm starving." Oh no, I'm turning into Joey.

The others stared at me, as if I had said something wrong. "You're hungry?" Tristan asked.

"Of course," I giggled. "Then afterwards we hit the MALL!"

The girls cheered while the boys groaned. I guess they didn't like being pulled around by us. Yami looked as if he was going to pass out, but when I smiled at him, he cheered up. Seto also didn't like the idea of going to the mall. I could tell by the look on his face.

So, I went up to him. "Are you coming with us?"

Mokuba tugged on his big brother's arm and begged. "Can we go? Please, can we go?"

Looking at the both of us, he finally relented. Yes! We're all going to the mall after we eat. All of us headed toward the kitchen, where we were going to prepare lunch. I was about to help when Yami took the tray away from my hands.

"You'll get your dress dirty." He chided me. We were only going to warm up the food since it had ben sitting around, doing nothing but getting cold. It wasn't a messy task, but Yami wouldn't take no for an answer.

I was about to pull out a seat, but Seto beat me to it and pulled it out for me. I thanked him before he quickly rushed back to doing whatever he was doing. With all the people helping, the food was prepared in no time.

Joey devoured his food. The girls and I ate our food more carefully. The others ate their food, but not as messily as Joey. Serenity, Mai, and I talked about the latest fashions, while the boys groaned at the thought of carrying all those bags around. Mai suggested softer tones would be better for me. I do agree. Besides, I liked them better anyway.

Mai said she needed to buy a new dress for party that she was going to attend. Serenity's old dress needed to be replaced. After the surgery, her family didn't have much to spare, but she kept saving all she had until she had a good amount. I had saved up lots of cash. Since I didn't buy designer brand, I saved a lot of money.

"Where do we go first?" Serenity asked, thoughtfully.

"We're each going to get a dress," Mai answered before I can. "We'll have so much fun trying them on and showing the boys."

Another groan came from them. I giggled at their response. "That would be fun. Maybe we can pick up some accessories."

"Now that's the spirit!" Mai cheered.

"Then we can try on different make-up." Serenity suggested.

"We should hit Bloomingdale's first." Mai volunteered. "They have the greatest selection."

"I'd like to check the pet store." I said.

"Yeah, I'd like to see the cute puppies or kittens." Serenity agreed with me.

"I like to see the little birdies." I said.

"I guess one peek won't hurt." Mai said.

Grinning evilly, I wondered how the guys will react. "Speaking of which, I need to buy some evening wear."

Oh boy, that did it. Seto and Yami blushed a deep crimson red. Joey nearly choked on a piece of sushi. Tristan spit out his drink. Ryou nearly fainted. Yami Bakura came out of the ring, completely laughing his head off.

"What was that?" Yami asked, finally composing himself.

"I just wanted to see how you'd react," I giggled.

"Oh, so that's it," Yami teased me while I gave him my best puppy dog eyes. He shook his head. "You're too cute for your own good." He carefully ruffled my hair.

"I'm in the mood for ice cream," Joey said. "That is, if you're going to take awhile. Just how long is this going to take?" Joey asked.

"I don't know," Mai said, trying to think how long she took.

"The entire afternoon and maybe going into the evening," Serenity filled in.

"Just great!" Tristan said out loud.

"What did you say!?!?" A furious younger sister exploded in her boyfriend's face.

"Nothing, Sweetheart," Tristan said, backing away.

"I thought so," Serenity said, calming down.

After we finished eating, the guys cleaned the plates while we waited for the limousine to pull up at the game shop. Joey wanted to duel to pass the time. He actually challenged Yami, but Yami refused, saying that Joey wasn't much of a challenge. Seto nodded to that, which caused Joey to go berserk. Mokuba and I watched T.V. Mai and Serenity talked about girl stuff. I don't even want to go into detail. Tristan and Ryou discussed strategies with Yami Bakura, who actually didn't seem to mind. I guess his hikari is rubbing off on him. Then, Seto's ride pulled up to the store.

We're going to the mall!

Wingzero: Sorry this chapter is shorter than usual.

Death Scythe: We wanted the mall scene to be in one chappie, so we had to cut it here.

Ray: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Wingzero: Where's Ray?

Death Scythe: He's still on the couch fast asleep.

Wingzero: Oh, how kawaii.

Yugi: HI!

Wingzero: Shush.

Yugi: ????

Wingzero: *points to Ray*

Yugi: Sorry.

Wingzero: What do you need anyways.

Yugi: The guys are packed and ready to go.

Wingzero: That's great. For those of you joining us, you'll have to bring your own camping supplies. Sorry, there's not enough to go around. Since Mai is still shopping, Ray will do the announcements.

Ray: *falls off the couch* Wha?

Wingzero: You're doing the chappie preview.

Ray: ???????

Wingzero: *shoves a card in his face*

Ray: In the next chapter, the gang goes to the mall. What mayhem can result? Will Seto and Yami escalate their rivalry over our loveable Yugi? How will they react once the girls start trying on clothes? Stay tuned to find out.

Wingzero: *huggles Ray*

Ray: Can't ………………. Breathe ……………………

Wingzero: *releases Ray and blushes*

Ray: *gasping for air*

Wingzero: Now to drag Kai along so my yami can hook up with him.

Ray: O_O