Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yugi's Little Secrets ❯ Mall Mayhem: Dress Up, Near Hits, & Dangerous Drinks ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Aibou-B-Gone

Albino-B-Gone

Annoying-Dancer-B-Gone

Arrogant-Billionaires-B-Gone

Axe-B-Gone

Backstabber-B-Gone

Bad-Hair-B-Gone

Bad-Influence-B-Gone

Back-Stabber-B-Gone

Baka-B-Gone

Bazooka-B-Gone

B*tch-B-Gone

Bow-n-Arrow-B-Gone

Boring-Speeches-B-Gone

Bottomless-Pit-B-Gone

Brain-Freeze-B-Gone

Brat-B-Gone

Candy-B-Gone

Chihuahua-B-Gone

Cheaters-B-Gone

Chocolate-B-Gone

Clone-B-Gone

Cross-Dressers-B-Gone

Daggers-B-Gone

Double-Barrel-Shotgun-B-Gone

Dull-People-B-Gone

Egyptian-Curses-B-Gone

Evil-Spirit-B-Gone

Fart-B-Gone

Fight-B-Gone

Flames-B-Gone

Freak-B-Gone

Frying-Pan-B-Gone

Ghost-B-Gone

Grace-B-Gone

Grin-B-Gone

Gun-B-Gone

Hacker-B-Gone

Hammer-B-Gone

Hang-Over-B-Gone

Headache-B-Gone

Hypocrites-B-Gone

Idiot-B-Gone

Insanity-B-Gone

Jerk-B-Gone

Justice-Freak-B-Gone

Lance-B-Gone

Laser-B-Gone

Lock-B-Gone

Losers-B-Gone

Loud-Mouth-B-Gone

Katana-B-Gone

Mallet-B-Gone

Midget-B-Gone

Migraine-B-Gone

Millennium-Item-B-Gone

Mind-Controllers-B-Gone

Mob-B-Gone

Nightmare-B-Gone

Noise-B-Gone

Nut-Case-B-Gone

Optimist-B-Gone

Pacificist-B-Gone

Pain-B-Gone

Peace-B-Gone

Pervert-B-Gone

Pesky-Hedgehog-B-Gone

Pessimist-B-Gone

Pranksters-B-Gone

Purple-Dinosaur-B-Gone

Psycho-B-Gone

Sanity-B-Gone

Scythe-B-Gone

Shape-Shifter-B-Gone

Silence-B-Gone

Slackers-B-Gone

Smirk-B-Gone

Soul-B-Gone

Soul-Stealer-B-Gone

Staff-B-Gone

Stalker-B-Gone

Stool-Pigeon-B-Gone

Suicide-Boy-B-Gone

Sugar-High-B-Gone

Sword-B-Gone

Tomb-Raider-B-Gone

Traitor-B-Gone

Wedgie-B-Gone

Weird-Hairstyle-B-Gone

Writers-Block-B-Gone

Yami-B-Gone

Zombie-B-Gone


Death Scythe: *looks over her aibou's shoulder* What are you doing? We're about to leave.

Wingzero: I wanted to finish my list of products.

Death Scythe: ???????

Wingzero: I'm starting a business, in which I will use the profits to build a new state of the art headquarters and to purchase several torture items. To be used wisely, of course.

Death Scythe: I can use that Sugar-High-B-Gone.

Wingzero: It normally costs $4.95, but since you're my yami, this one is on the house.

Death Scythe: I'm fortunate enough to have a generous aibou.

Yami: I can use some of that Stalker-B-Gone and Sugar-High-B-Gone.

Wingzero: That will cost you $9.90.

Yami: *pulls out some loose change* This should be enough.

Wingzero: *hands over the two b-gones*I wonder where Ray wandered off too.

Death Scythe: *pulls Ray from out of his hiding place*

Wingzero: DS, you're the bestest! Btw, why are you hiding?

Ray: My ex-girlfriend.

Wingzero: Since you're so kawaii, you can have this. *hands over Stalker-B-Gone*

Ray: *thinks* Having an authoress who likes you isn't that bad.

Death Scythe: My aibou doesn't own Yu-Gi-Oh or Beyblades.

MAYHEMMAYHEMMAYHEMMAYHEMMAYHEMMAYHEMMAYHEMMAYHEMMAYHEMMAYHEMMAYH EM

Yay, we finally arrived at the mall. Most of the guys weren't as eager as us to exit the car, however, Seto and Yami raced out of the car. I wondered why, since they both hated shopping, especially with girls. Before I could blink, both of them were fighting each other. Then, they suddenly lunged at the door, while trying to shove the other out of the way. The door they just so happened to open was the door I was sitting next to. Man, they sure have their competitive streak, even outside the dueling arena.

The two gentlemen, I think they were, offered me their hands. Sighing, I decided to take both offers instead of one. They were being so polite about it and I didn't want to hurt any of their feelings. Once we managed to drag the rest of the guys out, we set off into the mall, or as the guys call it `the death trap.'

The mall consisted of three stories. It held five large department stores, one of which was Bloomingdales. On each level, there were different types of stores: furniture, luggage, games, books, educational items, software, pets, electronics, toys, and anything you could think of. When Yami first saw the mall, I thought he was going to have a heart attack.

Our first stop was Bloomingdales. On our way, there I kept receiving a lot of stares, especially from the male population. What? Haven't they seen someone cross-dress before? Then again, I do kind of resemble a young female. Yami and Seto walked very closely on either side of me. As if I needed two body guards. I think I can handle myself. Anyway, I brought my pepper spray and Pikachu in a Pocket. (I just had to put that there. Hehehehehehe).

Yami appeared to be very serious. His eyes scanned for something as we walked through the crowded area. I wonder what he is looking for or if he was expecting someone. We did plan this at the last minute, so he couldn't have told anyone to come and meet us down here. Yami Bakura (ack, I'll just refer to him as Bakura, too much typing) and his aibou were discussing the modern world. Mokuba also helped, well, he tried to. Bakura was so constantly beating up his hikari, that he hadn't been given lessons in modern technology. On the other hand, my yami learned from me and the gang. He was a good student. He had even learned how to go online. Bakura has yet to master the microwave.

Mai and Joey constantly flirted with each other. At least they weren't making out in public, like some people I knew. Joey keeps a constant watch on his younger sister. After being apart for such a long time, he had become very overprotective of her. Seto has cut back on the dog jokes since he learned of Serenity and her condition. Both of them had quite a few things in common, though I knew they would rather die instead of admitting it. Serenity was happy to be with her older brother. She really looked up to him, just like Mokuba does Seto. Also, she was really excited to start dating someone her brother can trust. As every good brother does, he wanted to make sure his little sister was treated properly by her boyfriend. If not, then the boyfriend should have health insurance or be a very fast runner.

Tristan was just talking to Serenity, as he knew he was under constant surveillance by her overprotective brother. He didn't want to make any fast moves, because even though they were best friends, Joey loved his sister to death. Tristan decided to play it safe and entertained her with stories of the two of them, one's that had happened before she moved here.

"Why do they keep staring at us?" I asked, looking at the people.

"They're staring at you." Seto said, rather bluntly.

"What? They can't be." I stammered. "You must be joking." In my opinion, I thought I looked cute, but as for others, I think they think that I must be disgusting.

"We're not joking," Yami replied, not glancing in my direction. He instead focused on the people who were watching us.

"Are you expecting someone?" I asked out of curiosity.

Yami blushed a light shade of pink, which went unnoticed except by me. "I think someone may cause you physical harm."

"It's okay." I assured him. "I have you two, plus Tristan and Joey."

**********Yami's POV**********

Oh Ra, I can't believe my angel can look so beautiful in a dress. His figure ………. I just want to hold him and make him mine. That dress of his shows enough curves, but allowed enough room for imagination. I wonder how he would look in a bikini or evening wear…. Ack, I'd better not think about it.

Grrrr. That Seto, he always barges in on our fun. If it weren't for my aibou inviting him, I would have ripped his throat out. Why did he have to accept? There is no way I'm letting that creep near my hikari without me. I have to protect my little angel from that monster, wait, that would be insulting the cards.

At the mall, several young males turned their heads towards our group. They had better be not looking at Yugi. If they were, I'll tear their eyes out. I can't stand people who only go for appearances. That was one of the reasons why I dumped Tea. If she can't see past his condition, then she can't be in my life. The major reason I dumped her was because she rejected my aibou. I admit I had done it once as well, but it was by accident. I had to crawl back to him on my knees, begging for forgiveness. She, on the other hand, was just plain rude and obnoxious. I hope she doesn't go on a shopping therapy. If I see her one more time, I know I won't be able to restrain myself from sending her to the Shadow Realm.

**********Seto's POV**********

NO WAY! That can't be Yugi, can it? He looked gorgeous in that dress of his. I can't believe he didn't wear it before. Then, I remembered he had kept it a secret until a few days ago. I hope he will dress like this more often.

Grrrr. That yami of his doesn't deserve Yugi. He broke the little one's heart. I personally couldn't care less what happened to Yami, but if it caused Yugi to be sad, then I would. As for Tea, that stupid b*tch deserved to be dumped. After what she had done to this sweet person…. For a second, I wanted to high five Yami. I inwardly shuddered. What was I thinking? Yes, I was glad he got rid of her, but I still see him as my rival, in more than one way.

When we arrived at the mall, the male population stared at our group. Haven't they seen friends hanging out before? If they happen to be staring at Yugi, then God have mercy on their souls, `cause I won't. Yugi deserves to be treated like a princess, or is it prince? Well, whatever it is, he deserves to be treated like royalty.

***********Yugi's POV**********

Yami and Seto both had serious faces on. What on earth could be going through their minds? I hope it isn't Tea. Normally when she felt depressed, she would go on a shopping therapy spree with Mai and Serenity. Of course, they dragged their boyfriends with them, to carry the bags. If I see her one more time, I don't know what I'd do. Part of me wants to hurt her badly, while another part of me feels sorry for her. I know that may seem kind of weird, but what if she was raised that way? If she made the decision on her own, then she'd better pray to the gods, because my yami doesn't take lightly to those who reject me and make me cry.

We had arrived at our destination. Serenity, Mai, and I browsed through the racks of clothes while the guys sat around, doing nothing important. Bakura wanted to go back into the ring, but Ryou wouldn't let him. Joey and Tristan were argueing over the craziest things. Mokuba played with his game boy. Seto and Yami both stared at us.

"I think I could use some formal wear," I announced, making my way to the section. Before I didn't have a reason to buy one, now I do. My birthday was coming up and I wanted to look good for Yami or Seto, I think.

"I can always go for one of those," Mai agreed wholeheartedly.

Serenity appeared to be miserable. We realized she couldn't afford these expensive dresses. Looking with pity at her, we were about to offer to help her when she interrupted. "It's no big deal."

"Even if you don't purchase something, dressing up is half the fun," Mai insisted.

Tossing the idea around in her mind, Serenity finally gave in. After all, we came here to have fun. So what if she didn't buy anything? At least we had a great time together. All three of us headed for the formal wear with the guy's gazes following our movements.

I headed towards the size six section. With my petite stature and slim body, I can fit into that small a size. Mai and Serenity wore a size eight to nine. They were both taller than me, so it would be natural for them to wear larger sizes.

Flipping through the dresses, I discovered a beautiful silver dress. Every angle reflected a different color. It was a form fitting dress that went down to my ankles. It had no sleeves. I turned it around, inspecting it before I decided to try it. Well, not at that moment. Something caught my eye. It was a soft purple dress that matched the color of my eyes. It was a spaghetti strapped one that exposed my shoulder blades. That too, joined my now starting pile. I picked a few more that looked nice.

Mai and Serenity met me in the dressing room. Normally, I should go into the men's room, but the girls dragged me into the women's. We changed into our first outfits, before showing the guys. They weren't very impressed with it. A few more tries resulted in about the same reactions.

Serenity was the first one to come out with a dress that the guys approved of. She had on a baby pink, short sleeved dress. It had a low neckline, but it didn't show that much. The skirt part of it came down to her knees. It was a simple dress, but it looked nice on her. When she looked at the price tag, she sighed and said one of these days she would save enough money to purchase it. Out of nowhere, Seto volunteered to pick up the tab, much to everyone's surprise. He knew that her older brother and she saved up enough money just to have her surgery and recovery. Serenity protested that she didn't want anyone to be giving her money just so she can buy a dress. Then, Seto made a deal with her. He would buy her the dress, in exchange for her babysitting Mokuba, who seemed really happy with the arrangements. She agreed to let Seto buy the dress for her.

Mai wore a red velvet dress. It had a slit starting at her thigh, going all the way down to the tip of the dress. Like Serenity's, it had a v neck but it showed a little more. Her backside revealed much more than mine did. The top part looked form fitting. Joey nearly followed her back into the dressing room, but Tristan and Ryou held him back as Bakura laughed.

Now, I tried on the silver dress. I walked in front of the guys and twirled around, like a model on the runway. When I finished that, I waited for their opinions. Yami looked spaced out, with his mouth hanging open. Seto's eyes had widened at my appearance. Ryou and Joey gave me the thumbs up. Tristan said I looked pretty in it. Bakura didn't say a thing, since my yami was nearby and he valued his life. I had pretty much the same result with the other dress too, so I decided to purchase both of them. At least they were both on sale, because otherwise I don't think I could afford to purchase both of them and still be able to shop around. Mai also bought one.

Afterward, we decided to purchase accessories to go with our new outfits. I carried my two bags, but it was kind of hard doing so being short, so I asked either Yami or Seto to carry them. Each grabbed a bag before I could say anything else. Heading towards the shoe section, we stopped at the perfume area. I don't know why, but someone in our group needed to purchase something.

I decided to look at the other fragrances, while waiting for the person to be finished with his order. I guess Joey wanted to buy something for his mother. I stood at the sample table, trying to decide which one smelled good, when a couple of teenage boys accidentally bumped into me. Surprisingly, neither Seto or Yami were hovering around me.

"Sorry about that." One of the boys apologized.

"Yeah." The other one agreed. "Hey, I'm looking for a perfume for my older sister. Do you have any suggestions?"

All the perfumes smelt wonderful. I couldn't decide on which one until I finally tried the last one, Obsession. It wasn't that strong, but you could still smell it. I held up the bottle for them to view. "I like this one, but everyone has different tastes." I admitted.

"My name is Derrick." The first one said.

"I'm Hunter." The second one said.

Well, I guess I should introduce myself. "Yugi."

"That's a pretty name." Hunter complimented. "Besides perfume, what else do you think I could get for my sister?"

"That depends on what she's into." I explained carefully. "Jewelry is usually good, but it really depends on her hobbies."

Before I could go any further, Seto and Yami stalked over to us. They had a mad glint in their eyes, saying they were ready to explode. For the boy's sake, I should probably leave. The guys, not knowing their lives were in danger, asked me if I wanted to get some coffee later that afternoon.

Both Yami and Seto dragged me away, so I couldn't answer. I wondered what had gotten into them. When we were out of range, I asked them. "What was that all about?"

"They were hitting on you." Seto stated flatly.

"Oh," I said as realization dawned on me.

After an hour, all three of us had bought all the accessories we needed to complete our outfits. With smug faces, we unanimously agreed to lead the boys into the lingerie section without them knowing.

Upon arriving there, every guy looked like he was about to pass out, even Bakura. We chuckled at the sight of them before browsing through their wide selection. Serenity picked out a cheap, but nice one. Mai and I chose a more revealing style. I only purchased one, but you should have seen the looks on their faces when I showed it to them. Yami and Seto actually passed out when I pulled it out of my bag. I didn't think it would have this affect on them. Bakura was on the ground laughing. Ryou was trying to calm his yami down. Tristan and Mokuba tried to revive Seto while Joey and I worked on Yami.

/Yami?/

//………..//

/YAMI!/

//Huh? Wha? Why are you yelling through our mental link?//

/You fainted./

//I DID?!?!// Sitting upright, Yami quickly composed himself. In minutes, Seto was also up.

"I can't believe the two of you fainted!" Mai chided the two men.

"I can't believe it, either." Serenity giggled.

"It's not our fault you dragged us in here." Yami blushed.

"I take it you don't want me to wear this around the house, then." I smile innocently, holding up my purchase.

"No ……….. um ………… yeah ………. I don't know," Yami blushed even harder.

We all laughed at his expense. Poor Yami, being embarrassed in public. Shopping therapy really does do wonders. I should have done this a long time ago, except then I hadn't revealed my secret to anyone yet. Burdened under all of our purchases, we decided to give the guys a break and buy them coffee.

"This was a good idea." I said in-between sips.

"Yeah." Mai agreed with me. "Shopping is always fun with friends, especially those who ACTUALLY enjoy it." She glared at her boyfriend, who slouched further down in his seat.

"I know what you mean." Serenity sighed. "I don't have much money to spend, but this has been a blast for me."

"This is the first time, I have been out with my friends dressed like this." I confessed.

"You mean you went out in a dress before?" Seto asked, his cup halfway between the table and his mouth.

"Of course I have." I informed him. "Why wouldn't I?"

I received blank stares and shrugs from the group. "How can you stand this?" Joey gritted his teeth.

"The mall or the coffee?" Ryou inquired politely.

"The mall!" Joey confirmed.

"Ha, Ryou shops here for his clothes." Bakura scowled. "Then, I'm the one who ends up carrying them for him."

"You've never complained when we shop here." Mai said.

"That's cause I'm busy looking at you," Joey said quickly to cover up his mistake.

"Good save." Ryou whispered in his ear.

"Where do you want to head after this?" Seto asked, checking his watch.

"To the pet shop, and then ……………………." The boys waited in silence as I decided where we would go. "The game shop, before we head back home. I don't think my checking account could stand any more abuse then that."

The guys breathed a sigh of relief collectively. Two more stores to go before we head back. I think they can deal with it, especially sine the last one held something of interest to them, duel monster cards.

"I can't wait for the newest edition to come out." Ryou said excitedly.

"Yeah, I know," Joey agreed. "I heard they have some cool monsters in it."

"My new dueling system should be in stores by now," Seto said.

"Like we needed to know that," Joey snapped at Seto's arrogance.

Before he can respond to Joey's remark, I gave him a warning look, saying I don't want any fights. He abruptly shut his mouth so as not to provoke my anger.

"Which card do you want?" Tristan asked.

"I'm hoping to get a spell caster." Joey said.

"I don't need any more cards." Seto leaned back in his chair.

"I would like to get the Dark Magician Girl." I confessed. The others seemed to take this well. They had finally become accustomed to me being more feminine then usual. It was nice not to have to hide.

"Since I have all the magic cards I need, I guess I could go for more monsters." Mai said thoughtfully.

"I can't believe he dumped me!" An annoyingly familiar voice rang through the shop.

"Yeah, that loser!" Another voice said.

"You can do much better than him." A third voice agreed.

"Was he seeing someone else?" the second voice asked.

"Oh, girlfriend, you deserve a loyal man." The third voice said.

"Yeah, but where do you find them?" The first voice argued. "It's hard enough to find them, let alone snag one."

"So, what's the 411 on your break up?" The third voice asked.

"He's gay!" The first voice practically yelled.

"The nerve of him!" The second voice screamed.

Our group listened to the conversation these three unknown women were having. I wondered why one of them sounded so familiar. "Doesn't one of them sound familiar?"

"I think so." Ryou said, trying to remember.

"That voice sounds irritating," Joey said, trying to block out the sound, but to no avail.

"Kind of reminds me of nails on a chalk board," Tristan commented, copying Joey.

"Even I don't sound like that," Mai struggled to keep her hearing intact.

Out of nowhere, Tea appeared with two other girls. She didn't notice our group sitting in the corner of the shop, but we saw her the instant she walked in. Of course, her loud, obnoxiously grating voice informed us of her arrival minutes ahead.

Turning to find a table, Tea just happened to spot us. By the way she looked, she was obviously still mad. Also, from the looks of my friends, they still hadn't forgiven her for making me cry.

"Are these the people you were talking about?" The second girl asked.

"Yeah." She said coldly. "The one with the tri-colored hair used to be my boyfriend."

"He looks rather ugly to me!" The third girl snarled.

Should I retaliate or stay quiet? They were insulting my yami, without full knowledge of the event. At least, I think they were. I don't think Tea ever explained why Yami broke up with her. A thought popped into my head. "At least he's more graceful than some klutzy dancer I know!" I snorted before returning my attention to my coffee.

Tea glared at me before sitting down at a different table. She and her new friends gossiped about us. I knew it was us, because they kept pointing in our direction.

"Don't listen to them." Joey said. "They're just blowing off steam."

"For once, I agree with Joey." Seto said, which surprised all of us.

Joey looked confused. He didn't know whether to take it as a complement or insult. "Thanks, I think."

"Even with her presence, we shouldn't let it ruin our day." I suggested.

Everyone agreed to that. Once we had finished our coffee, we headed towards the pet shop. The guys glared at Tea and her friends as we passed her by. She, of course, returned the glare right back at them. I smiled inwardly and thought how funny it would be if her coffee fell right on her lap.

A screech pierced the air, as Tea scrambled to clean her dress. Her coffee had evidently spilled onto her lap. The guys were laughing hard at her attempts to prevent her clothes from staining. Her friends madly dashed for napkins, or anything to clean her off.

//That was you?//

I mentally smirked at my other half.

/Of course, I wanted payback for what she did to me, but I couldn't hurt her, so I decided I'd rather humiliate her./

Yami mentally laughed.

//I know you don't want to hurt anyone, but she does deserve it.//

The others didn't care how it happened. They were just glad of her public humiliation. Mokuba just so happened to bring a camcorder with him. I never noticed it until now, when he pulled it out of his backpack and started filming.

"This is going to be great!" The younger Kaiba giggled.

"May I have a copy of that?" I asked politely.

"Sure!" Mokuba agreed, smiling widely.

"On second thought, how about a copy for each one of us?" Joey asked.

"I want to remember the moment when that b*tch finally got what she deserved!" Bakura laughed again.

What a sight to behold. I hope something like this will happen again to her. After all, she deserves every minute of it.

MAYHEMMAYHEMMAYHEMMAYHEMMAYHEMMAYHEMMAYHEMMAYHEMMAYHEMMAYHEMMAYH EM