Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yugioh: Christmas Party ❯ paper, rock, stupid ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I love peanuts! I mean I don't own Yugioh.......

(An: thanks for all the reviews everyone!!)

Bakura: *gripping on to his rubber chicken* my ring........

Yami: Gw! Turn it back now! It's a disgrace to everything I did five thousand years-MY PUZZLE!

Gw: *turns puzzle into block of cheese* Anyone else want a piece of me!?!?!

Joey: *reaches for Millennium cheese*

Yami: *slaps Joey's hand*

Gw: when you two can behave yourselves I'll turn you items back.

Bakura/Yami: *whimper*

Gw: Let's see whose in the lead now! *Jumps back into ballot box crate*Yami...Yami...Bakura...Yami...Yami *sticks head out* uh-oh, I think Yami's taken the lead!

Yami: YESSSSS!!!!!!!!

Bakura: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Yami: *starts moving arms around and kicking*

Gw: O_O;;; what are you doing?

Yami: *stops* my happy dance!

Gw/Everyone else: (((O_O)))

Yami: Bakura, you know what you have to say!

Bakura: (O_O) I am not going to say it!

Yami: say it!

Bakura: never!

Yami: do it or I'll burn your rubber chicken!

Bakura: *sigh* fine...Yami is the almighty pharaoh, and I'm-I'm

Yami: say it!

Bakura: I'm his biatch...

Yami: HAHAHA! That was priceless!

Bakura: hey, at least I have a rubber chicken instead of cheese!

Yami: cheese is cool!

Bakura: is not!

Yami: is too!

Bakura: is not!

Yami: is too!

*Both continue to argue*

Gw: *whispering* no one tell them I already turned their item's back!

//////////////////////////////////////////////

Seto: so your saying that someone is in my house right now, and is the one whose pulling all these pranks and crap?

Bakura: of course, we know Mokuba and Marik are in the basement. And they are the only ones not accounted for presently.

Seto: *slaps forehead* my brother! *Runs to the basement*

Tristan: jeez, we forgot all about his brother! I wonder if that basement monster ate him yet.

Tea: *smacks Tristan* There is no such thing as a basement monster! You guys were just so afraid that you started seeing things.

Joey: besides, it was just some guy in a suit.

Ryou: what are you talking about Joe? Are you saying it's not real?

Joey: OF COURSE THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING! I swear as soon as we turned around to run that thing started snickerin'. It has to be someone in a suit or something.

Yugi: it could even be the same person who played the pranks on the girls, switched off the lights and freaked Yami out.

Yami: I was NOT freaked out.

Serenity: Oh No! Poor Mokuba! Whose knows what the creep in this house did to him! *Runs to basement*

Joey: come on guys! We have no time to lose! Mokuba needs our help!

===========================================================

Seto: *franticly trying to open the door* I'm coming Mokuba! Don't worry little brother!

Joey: Kaiba, what are you doin'?

Seto: *trying to pull the door, that is OBVIOUSLY locked* Getting *pull* my brother *pull* out from *pull* the.... *Weaker pull* the *even weaker pull* base *falls into a heap on the floor* ment.

Everyone: ((O_O))

Serenity: should someone tell him the door is locked?

Malik: why? He's obviously getting some exercise.

Ryou: *steps forward* Kaiba, we've come to a conclusion that there is someone-or something in your basement. And it was probably the same thing that turned off the lights and pulled the pranks.

Seto: *whose sitting with chin in his knees* and it's with my brother?

Ryou: uh, probably.

Seto: *stares out into space*

Tea: uh...Don't worry Kaiba! One of these guys will go down and rescue your brother!

Guys: WHAT?!

Serenity: Oh come on! You guys are such wimps.

Joey: we are not wimps...It's just that that thing was big and scary and I don't wanna go down there again.

Tea: Isn't there anyone brave enough to go down there and rescue Mokuba?

*By this time Yami and Bakura were playing paper, rock, scissors*

Yami: okay, the rules are rock beats scissors, scissors beats paper and paper beats rock.

Bakura: why would paper beat rock?

Yami: *rolls eyes* I don't know.

Bakura: that's stupid.

Yami: just shutup and play.

Yami/Bakura: paper, rock, scissors.

*Both get rock*

Yami: okay, let's do that again.

Yami/Bakura: paper, rock, scissors.

*Both get rock*

Bakura: okay, again.

Yami/Bakura: paper, rock, scissors.

*Both get rock*

Yami: *annoyed* Just one more time.

Yami/Bakura: *slowly* paper...rock...scissors.

*Both get rock*

Tea: *watching them suddenly gets an idea, loudly* oh poor Mokuba! If only one great hero would rescue him from the depths of the basement! That man would truly win my heart!

Yami/Bakura: *jump up* I'LL GO!

Yami: no way! I said so first!

Bakura: did not!

Yami: did too!

Bakura: did not!

Yami: did-

Tea: ^_^ why don't both of you go?

Yami/Bakura: Fine!

Tea: ^_^

Mai: Wow, Tea that was impressive!

Tea: *smug grin* it was nothing.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Basement caverns

Joey: *unlocks door* there.

Seto: you two do know what you're doing right?

Yami: *stepping into the dark depths of the basement* of course, you're forgetting that we are much older than you are.

Yugi: *mumbles* sure don't act like it.

Bakura: We'll have your brother in no time Kaiba! *In thought* Then Tea will be mine! *Evil mental laugh*

Yami: yeah, don't worry about it *in thought* Then Tea shall be mine! *Not really evil mental laugh.*

Seto: And if you two mess this up, I will kill you! Okay! Bye now! *Slams door shut* Now who wants cookies?!?

Everyone: ((O_O))

Tristan: *whispering to Joey* you'd think he'd be able to handle his brother in a dark and scary basement with 3 slightly homicidal yamis. tsk, tsk, tsk. rich guys in green pants these days.

Joey: O_o

---------------------------------------------------------------- --------

Gw: Sorry for the short chapter! I'll promise a nice long one next time, and I plan to finally reveal who wins Tea! *Evil grin* but things could change!

Bakura: Finally! The world will know that Tea Gardener and I are in love!

Yami: don't count on it, buster!

Bakura: there is only one way to settle this!

Yami/Bakura: paper, rock, scissors!

Bakura: okay, let's go!

Yami/Bakura: paper, rock, scissors!

*Both get paper*

Yami: let's try that again!

Yami/Bakura: paper, rock, scissors!

*Both get paper*

Gw: you guys do know no ones going to win if you both pick the same thing, right?

Bakura: Excuse me, but I think we can solve things our own way!

Yami/Bakura: paper, rock, scissors!

*Both get rock*