Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Yugioh: Christmas Party ❯ The Night Before Christmas ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own . . . anything with a vowel in it, ha! So there!

Gw: Oh, I am so depressed! The fic is going to end pretty soon!

Bakura/Yami/Marik/Malik/Joey/Tristan/Seto: ALRIGHT!

Gw: *stern stare*

Bakura/Yami/Marik/Malik/Joey/Tristan/Seto: Oh no....

Gw: I'm still wondering whose going to be Tea's boyfriend in my next fic.

Marik: your going to write another one?! When?!

Gw: When Bakura is a professional Country music star.

Bakura: *in thought* . . . I hope that secret doesn't slip.

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

The Teddonator: Key to Alliances

Yami: Everything all right Mokuba?

Mokuba: *totally focused on the teddy-bear detonator (the "teddonator")* yeah, sure . . .. What time is it?

Bakura: *spots clock* two hours till Christmas. You can still finish by then, right?

Mokuba: no prob. *continues to examine teddonator*

Bakura: *laughs at Marik* I can't believe you actually thought you would get away with this, Marik! Not when I'm around!

Yami: Not when I'm around.

Bakura: *death glare to Yami* all you did is act like some rabid monkey!

Yami: *like rabid monkey* me? A rabid monkey?!

Marik: *evil smirk* *in thought* those fools thought they could upset my plans! It shouldn't be that hard to turn those two against each other! *Out loud* It's obvious who is in charge here, isn't it?

Bakura: damn straight!

Yami: yeah, I am!

Bakura: phht! In your fudged-up dreams!

Marik: *eviler smirk* *innocently* Just imagine how impressed Tea would be if you told her that you saved Christmas.

Yami: damn straight! She'll want me even more than she already does!

Bakura: *"yeah-right" look on his face* you better get your spiky head out of you ass and realize that she is OBVIOUSLY in love with me!

Marik: *evilest smirk possible* Just imagine how impressed Tea would be if you told her you saved her from the deadly porno bomb! You can tell her that you deactivated the detonator-

Yami: but that's what Mokuba's doing.

Marik: I don't think Tea would be impressed if you told her that . . .

Bakura: *in thought* Ra! He's right for once in his life. . *Out loud* Hey, Mokuba why don't you let me take care of that detonator.

Mokuba: you don't even know how.

Bakura: *getting annoyed* I'll learn. *Grabs the teddonator*

Mokuba: hey!

Bakura: quiet you little*teddonator is grabbed from him* HEY!

Yami: *with teddonator* Like I'd let you get all the credit!

Bakura: *lunges at the teddonator* GIVE IT BACK!

Yami: *holding tight* NO!

Bakura: *tug o' war starts* GIVE IT!

Yami: *pulling* NEVER!

Marik: *watching* *in thought* I thought I would never see two yamis fighting over a teddy bear . . . . I can sooooooo use this for blackmail.

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

Stupid rich man!!

Joey: anyone got any bright ideas?

Seto: since raiding the basement is off. . *Snaps fingers*we could always communicate with them a different way!

Tristan: what do you mean?

Seto: you see, there are two security rooms in my mansion, I'm sure there has to be someway that the two rooms are connected. And there has to be some way we could somehow talk to them!

Mai: geez, Kaiba! Why didn't you tell us this sooner!

Seto: uh . . . I forgot.

Everyone: *anime fall*

Yugi: then it's settled, we shall go to the security room!

Ryou: shouldn't someone stay here in case Yami and Bakura make it out of the basement alive?

Tea: *suddenly jumps up* I'll stay!

Everyone: *queer looks towards her*

Tea: what?

Malik: if Tea's staying I'm staying too.

Seto: fine, just don't disintegrate anything.

Malik: *offended* I only did that once!

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

Don't pull the bear Mr. Bakura

*Tug o' war proceeds*

Bakura: *still pulling* There is no way in hell I'm about to let you steal Tea from me, pharaoh!

Yami: *still pulling* I think your the one who is doing the stealing here, tomb raider.

Mokuba: *watching* I don't think the bear can take much more . . .

And Mokuba was right; the bear was now being slowly ripped in half. I don't think the yamis knew if they destroyed that bear, Christmas would be lost forever. In other words: Gosh those yamis are morons.

Marik: *in thought* their actually going to do it!

Bakura: *pull*

Yami: *pull*

Mokuba: I think you guys should let go!

Yami/Bakura: not unless he does!

Mokuba: *getting freaked out because the teddonator is the only way they are going to get out of there alive* okay, on my count.

Yami: *eyeing Bakura*fine.

Bakura: *eyeing Yami* whatever.

Mokuba: one . . . . . .two . . . . .. Thre-

Just then the "teddonator" was released, sending it flying through the air. (An: please acknowledge the next moments of this story will be in slow motion.)

*Slow motion*

Mokuba: *watches as the bear flies through the air*

Yami: *slowly turns around to see where the teddonator went*

Bakura: *sees the teddonator out of the grasps of Yami hurtling toward its target, Mokuba*

Marik: *giggling like a schoolgirl*

Mokuba: *tries to jump out of the way*

Yami: *wondering why Marik is giggling like a schoolgirl*

Bakura: *dives towards Mokuba and says in a slow motion voice* NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Mokuba: *is hit (almost like a guy getting hit by a gun)*

*Regular speed*

Bakura: *beside Mokuba* Mokuba! Are you all right?!

Yami: *realizing what happened* -_- it was just a bear, he can't be hurt.

Mokuba: *out cold* @_@. . .

Yami/Bakura: . . . . NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

Super-ball to the rescue

Tea: *sitting on the couch constantly making glances towards the basement*

Malik: * sitting next to her, reeeally bored*

Tea: *also bored, starts conversation* So Malik, you bored?

Malik: *surprised Tea is talking to him* yeah.

Tea: . . .you wanna do something?

Malik: *perverted mind takes that out of context* what do you mean by something?

Tea: *smirks, moves closer to him * something.

Malik: *perverted grin* sure.

Tea: *stands up* Great! I've got just the thing! *Pulls out green Super-ball*

Malik: x_x . . .. What is that?

Tea: This is my Super-ball! It's absolutely the best! *Barely bounces it*

Super-ball: *rebounds 10 feet into the air*

Tea: *catches it* isn't it great?

Malik: uh . . .cool . . .

Tea: *evil smirk* look out! *Chucks the ball at the wall*(an: bad idea.)

Super-ball: *goes wacky off the walls*

Tea: *freaked* AAAHH! Take cover!

Malik: *ball shoots right past his head* GYAAAH! *Jumps under table*

Tea: *joins him*

Super-ball: *crashes into pictures and priceless vases, breaks Kaiba's big screen, it just looks like one green blur ricocheting in every-which-way. *

Malik: *moves closer under the table* This reminds me of the 1996 Green Bean convention in Arizona that I went to. It was great until suddenly there was this food fight and all you were able to see were green blurs flying through the air destroying everything.

Tea: *freaked out equally by Malik's story and the Super-ball* I'll pretend I never heard that.

Super-ball: *after destroy just one more priceless object, finally lands with a thud on the couch*

Tea: *peeks from under table* *whispering* I think it stopped, but where is it? *spots the green sphere on the couch* *gets out from under table and holds the Super-ball like it's worth a million dollars* Oh! How I love my Super-ball!

Malik: *gets out from under table, lights go off in his brain* Hey Tea, toss it over here!

Tea: *curious look* Are you sure?

Malik: yeah, I just *fake voice* love the Super-ball.

Tea: *truly touched* okay! *Throws it*

Malik: *(not professional baseball player) doesn`t catch it* oops.

*Bad things happen*

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

Vacation to the Security Room

*Everyone is following Kaiba to the security room*

Yugi: where is it Kaiba?

Seto: we're almost there.

*Walking continues*

Joey: Are we there yet?

Seto: no.

*Walking continues*

Tristan: Are we there yet?

Seto: *getting annoyed*no.

*Walking continues*

Ryou: Are we-

Seto: *violently turns around and starts screaming at them like some sorta rabid dog* NO WE ARE NOT THERE YET, AND IF I HERE ONE MORE PEEP OUT OF ANY OF YOU WE ARE GOING TO TURN AROUND!

Everyone: *deadly quiet*

*Walking continues*

Seto: Oh wait, I think we passed it when Tristan asked.

Everyone: *anime fall*

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

Mokuba's death: allies are created (not really)

Mokuba: *completely unconscious on the floor*(an: don't worry about him)

Bakura: *falls into pathetic heap* That's it . . . We are all going to die . . we only have an hour and a half left to deactivate the teddonator and we have no idea how. .

Yami: we could always go upstairs and get help. .

Bakura: and go into that death trap of a basement?!

Yami: Like, you have a better idea. . .

Bakura: Leave me alone. . . I don't feel like fighting.

*silence*

Marik: *breaks silence with laughter*

Yami: *gives him a queer look* What's so funny?

Marik: *snickering* It's funny how you two morons get completely childish over that mortal, Tea. *continues to laugh*

Bakura: *angry* How dare you insult Tea with the word mortal!! She is more than some mortal. *daydreams about Tea* she's a goddess even.

*Yami and Bakura sigh dreamily*

Marik: *still laughing* Don't you nincompoops get it?! You're so focused on whose going to be the first to make out with that girl, you can't go one minute without starting some juvenile argument! That's why it was so easy to trick you into wiping out your only means of hope, Mokuba! *demented laugh*

Bakura: you did this?! but that's impossible!

Yami: if you were paying attention you'd realize that it's not.

Bakura: why don't you shutup!

Yami: Make me!

Bakura: *stands up* Don't make me go Kung fu Ninja on your ass, pharaoh!

Yami: *also stands op* I'd like to see you-*stops*

Bakura: *stops also* what?

Yami: *realizing* Ra, it is true, right now we were just arguing like 6 year-olds. . .

Bakura: *realizing too* Your actually right!

Yami: We have to stop this madness! We are grown men and we shouldn't bicker like this! So Bakura, I propose an alliance.

Bakura: alliance?

Yami: yes, an alliance. I promise to live in harmony with you if you promise not to try to kill me.

Bakura: that sounds fair.

Yami: then it's a deal!

*Yami and Bakura shake hands*

Marik: *can't believe his eyes* You two are forming an alliance?! *mumbling* this would upset all of my future plans! This can't be happening, it just can't be!

Bakura: *evil idea pops into his brain* phar--I mean, Y-Yami, I think that as the first sign of our alliance, we should use the fondue in some sort of way.

Yami: *catching on* I think your right! *gets the fondue*

Marik: O_o, what's going on?!

Bakura: *sickly sweet smile* oh nothing, your just about to get an extra helping that's all. *sneezes*

Marik: O_O!!!

Yami: *prepares to dump* OPEN WIDE!!!!!!!!!

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

Ouch! My Super-balls!!

Tea: *kneeling next to an injured Malik* I am so sorry Malik, I didn't know it would bounce off the walls and into your-

Malik: *clutching his-well, you know*AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Tea: I am soooo sorry!!

Malik: *as pain decreases, an idea forms in Malik's tiny brain* *fake pathetic voice* Woe is me! I shall never have any children! Oh how it burns!! Some please put me out of my misery!!

Tea: *very guilty* Oh Malik, I'll do anything to make you feel better*

Malik: *suddenly sits up* anything you say?

Tea: *eagerly nods*

Malik: *innocent perverted smile* Would you kiss me to make it better?

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

The whereabouts of Kaiba's Porno

Seto: *in front of the security room door* This shouldn't take long. *opens door* *immediately closes it* O_O...

Isis: What's the matter Kaiba?

Seto: nothing, uh. . . would you girls mind staying out here for just a second? *pushes boys into security room*

Girls: *left outside*

Mai: I wonder what that was all about.

Serenity: I wouldn't be worried, Seto's a gentleman, he's probably tidying up the room.

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

Ryou's innocence lost

Ryou: THIS IS WHERE YOU KEEP ALL YOU PORNO?!?!

Seto: I forgot I moved it all up here! it was so full, I had to put some in the basement!

Joey/Tristan/Yugi: *do Yami's happy dance*

Ryou: This is grotesque! Why would anyone want to *flips through a magazine* WHOA!!! GIVE ME A SCOOP OF THAT ICE CREAM!! WEEEEEELA! *drools*

Everyone: O_O

Ryou: *freaks out* Where did that come from? What is wrong with me?!

Seto: uh, Everyone put up the porno and help me find some way to communicate with my brother.

Everyone: Aww man. . .*puts porn aside*

Yugi: wait, I just realized something. If Marik planted a porno bomb, wouldn't it be somewhere in this room?

Seto: Of course not, Marik and Mokuba haven't been anywhere near this *trips over something*

Everyone: *gets a good look at what he tripped over*. . . . . . . . . . . AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^

Gw: Oh no! So many cliffies!

Marik: Why are Bakura and Yami torturing me with fondue!?

Gw: uh.....

Tea: Why is Malik constantly getting chances to make out with me??

Gw: uh....

Seto: WHY IS MY BROTHER UNCONSCIOUS?!

Gw: there is a simple answer for all your questions! Plot Construction!

Everyone: -_-0

=========================================

An: sorry I didn't update sooner, I was just on the computer and then my internet went on the fritz. My dad told me that our phone company screwed up with our line or something...they piss me off so much!!