Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Fist Of The North Star Fan Fiction / Ronin Warriors Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction / Vampire Hunter D Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Hellsing Fan Fiction / Shaman King Fan Fiction ❯ Dragonfane's Dark Tournament ❯ Alucard's Mind, Baby pays the ultimate price... ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER: I do not own animes. I do not own characters from animes. Got it? Good. Let us continue.

In a stunning battle in the last round Jorgen took to the skies and delivered several heavy blows to Hercule who miraculously survived them all. However, by using the power of bribery Hercule has managed defeat Jorgen and was declared the victor. Now with the second battle just up ahead things are about to get more intense.

The jumbotron is playing again. A young boy can be seen lying on a hospital bed with his mother at his side. The doctor walks in.

Doctor: Ma'am. I'm afraid we have some good news and some bad news.

Mother: What's the bad news?

Doctor: (Turns to the boy) Young boy. You have a serious cancer that has already spread throughout your body. Several veins have plugged up and your blood impulse is slowing down. I'm afraid you're going to die.

Boy: O_O' the good news?

Doctor: Oh, nothing. I just saved $20 off car insurance by switching to Geico.

Both the doctor and mother begin to laugh as the boy looks around the room in disbelief. A commercial announcer speaks.

Commercial announcer: Geico. 15 minutes or more could save you 15$ dollars or more off car insurance.

Everyone in the audience stares in stunned silence.

Dragonblade: …Where did that come from?

Gunlord: (Mutters something) Geico…not to be confused with gecko…why must LSD taste like pain…I don't want to eat the giant monkey pillow mommy…ZZZZZZZZ

Rach-Chan: Um… yeah….

Rachel: How can he be snoring if he's in a coma?

Thunderchaos: How do you know he can't be snoring in a coma?

Rachel: Hm…you raise an interesting point.

Thunderchaos: Exactly.

Cooler: (Speaks into mike) Ladies and gentlemen. What you just saw was not what it seemed.

Porunga: We were supposed to get a commercial to promote JC Penney's.

Lyona: Until we found out that everything there was priced higher than a penny.

Sailor Dark: Then we nearly rioted.

Dragonblade: Hello! Could we get on with this thing already?

Porunga: Oh fine. (BIG_DADDY'S face appears on the jumbotron once again holding a mike)

BIG_DADDY: Ladies and gentlemen. What you are about to experience is a battle far beyond that of any other shown before. A battle of terror, agony and to spice things up a little bit of action as well. GAH! I need to improve my vocabulary more.

Jed: (Fist fighting with a demons) Give me my ice cream cone back!

Demon: Well then come and get it bitch!

Jed: BRING IT ON!!! (Socks him in the face then throws half-way across the arena. Then he pulls out a 10-guage shotgun and shoots him in the face as he falls next to Pan)

Pan: O_O!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Blows it up with a Ki blast. Jed sits down contently licking his ice cream cone)

BIG_DADDY: Ugh…let's just get this over with. (Speaks into mike) LADIES AND GENTLEMEN…HOLD ON TO YOUR SEATS BECAUSE THIS NEXT MATCH IS LIKE NONE YOU'VE EVER SEEN BEFORE!!

Cooler: What could he mean?

Dragonblade: You'll see. (Grins wickedly as does BIG_DADDY)

BIG_DADDY: *Oh man this is gonna be sweet* IN THIS CORNER...A CREATURE OF UNUSUAL BEING SO FOUL THAT EVEN THE MIGHTIEST WARRIORS TREMBLE IN FEAR OF HIM, GIVE IT UP FOR BABY!!!!! (Baby enters the arena with a smug grin on his face as the audience applauses him) AND IN THIS CORNER (things suddenly grow dark and eerie)

Videl: What is this?

Gohan: What's going on!!

BIG_DADDY: *Oh God. I'm so dead.* IN THIS CORNER, WE HAVE THE DREADED, THE FIENDISH, MALICIOUS, MALEVOLENT, DARK, CREATURE OF ALL THAT IS EVIL…RAISE YOUR VOICES FOR ALUCARD!!! (Alucard appears out of the shadows catching everyone off guard and freaking them all out)

Alucard: So now I'm to tackle a blue creature made entirely of liquid metal? Who in the hell came up with such a ridiculous idea?

Baby: I don't know. Ask Jeeves.

Alucard: Bah. I've tried it once and they said I would get my answer in a week. It never came- WHAT?! Wait a second! Why am I saying this?! I should kill you!! (Pulls out his two handguns and aims at Baby)

Baby: (Stands there still with a smug grin on his face)

BIG_DADDY: Ready? FIGHT!!

Alucard takes off running to the right, stops and fires at Baby but watches as the bullet fires right through him. Baby looks to his right and jumps into the air and flies at Alucard. He throws a Ki blast at him and blows Alucard's body apart dismembering his arms, legs and severing his head.

Alucard: *Tricky little bastard.* (Pulls his body together again and leaps at Baby. He points his gun directly at Baby's head and fires 5 rounds turning Baby's body into nothing but metallic goo. Baby falls to the ground and doesn't get up. Alucard floats down and glares down at Baby) You were such a fool to challenge me. Hell, why did I even bother joining such a pointless tournament. (Puts his guns into his holsters) This match is over with.

He turns to walk away but at that moment a sickening metallic laugh can be heard from behind him. He turns around to see that Baby has regenerated himself.

Baby: What was that? I could have sworn I heard you call me a fool.

Alucard: (Grins) There aren't many people who can withstand my bullets. You, sir, are truly a capable fighter.

Baby: Fighter? (Chuckles then gleers) I don't fight.

Alucard: ???

Baby: I just don't play by the rules!! (Stretches his body over to Alucard and rapidly punches him creating several open wounds) *Yes! This is perfect! I shall be immortal! HAHAHA!!* (Without hesitation he liquidizes his body and seeps into Alucard's open wounds without any trouble at all)

BIG_DADDY: OH MY GOD!!

Dragonblade: I don't believe it!

Porunga: That's insane!! People! If my eyes saw correctly Baby just entered Alucard's body and is working throughout him as we speak!

BIG_DADDY: If I didn't know any better I'd say we're all doomed!

Gohan: (Stands up and waves his fist a BIG_DADDY) YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE NONE OF THIS!!

BIG_DADDY: I `assumed'! There's a distinct difference between the two!

Inside Alucard's mind

Baby is weaving throughout his entire body.

Baby: Yes yes. This is the perfect mine for me to control. Such malice, such darkness I never could have before imagined. Yes, this will be the perfect vessel to help me conquer the universe.

Suddenly a booming laughter can be heard throughout Alucard's mind.

Baby: What the? (The laughter then sounds again and echoes. Baby is suddenly stricken with fear) What the hell is going on?

Alucard: *Are you absolutely certain that I would be the perfect vessel for universal dominance?*

Baby: What are you saying?

Alucard: *HA HA HA!! What I'm saying is that maybe you should mess with people of your own caliber. Most when I go against them go into shock by simply glancing at me. But you've proved to be much stronger than they. But you're still a fool. If I were to unleash all of the evil and wickedness in my body you immediately die from fear but unfortunately you'll get the same results with only 5%!!!!*

Baby suddenly coils back in fear and begins sweating like crazy. Frantically searching for a way out. But it's too late. Alucard has already sealed up his wounds and trapped him inside.

Baby: (His breathing pace increases) No. NO. NO!! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!! SUCH HORROR!! SUCH EVIL!! I'VE NEVER EXPERIENCED IT BEFORE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!! LET ME OUT!! LET ME OUT!! (Slams his fists with all his might against Alucard)

Alucard: (Smiles with pleasure enjoying every moment of Baby's torment) Fool. If you had actually used your brain you would have realized that you were over your head in danger. (Inside Baby is suddenly taken over by the darkness and in several quick motions the shadows of Alucard's body quickly take over and drag him into the deepest bowels of Alucard's body where he would be tormented forever by illusions of terror and evil) And, oh, what a lovely sensation fear is. Fool! (Walks forward and leaves the ring, exiting out of the arena once again)

BIG_DADDY: o.O AND ALUCARD IS THE VICTOR!! (No cheers for fear of Alucard haunting their minds) -_-` He's not coming after you people.

Demons: Ooooooooh.

BIG_DADDY: Only if you piss him off.

Dragonblade: That's all the time we have for today folks. Another round is coming your way again so don't go anywhere!!

Random Demon: But I have to go to the bathroom!

Gohan: And my question still hasn't been answered!

Dragonblade: Not my problem!

Yu Yu Hakusho announcer: Baby has suffered the penalty for trifling with the powers of Alucard. Lost forever in a swirling torment of fear and illusions he is trapped forever to suffer for the rest of his days. But another round is brewing and it's the third one in a row! Will Gohan's question ever be answered? And will the random demon ever go to the bathroom? Find out next time! On Dragonfane's Dark Tournament!