Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction / Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ The Eight Anime Kingdoms ❯ The beginning of our story. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N Hi! This a crossover of Sailor Moon, Slayers, Fushigi Yuugi, Ranma 1/2, Inuyasha, Yu Yu hakusho, Cardcaptor Sakura, Yugioh, Rurouni Kenshin, Dragonball Z, and Fruit Basket. There are some characters I do own, all the animes I mention above I do not own. I got this idea to make this fanfic from this commercial I saw of Kingdom Hearts and the movie The 10th kingdom. This will someday become a future one-of-a-kind manga. Enjoy!

The Eight Anime Kingdoms

---*---

A young girl around the age of sixteen is seen exiting a Kung- fu dojo. She was a pretty girl with raven black hair, tied in a bun with little pieces of hair on the side of her face. Her eyes were a gentle blue, and she had light ivory skin.

"See you tomorrow, Aya!" said the instructor from the dojo.

"Bye!" replied the girl whose name was Aya.

Aya swung her gym bag over her shoulder and ran home. Her family moved to Tokyo about three weeks ago, Aya decided to get a job at the Kung-Fu dojo, so she can save enough money to open her own manga studio. The reason why she is running home is because she promised her mother that she would moved some boxes in the attic. Little did she know she was about to go on a adventure she never forget.

Aya finally arrived home, but before she moved the boxes into the attic, she decided to check it out first. She took a flashlight and went upstairs to the attic.

"Wow, it's so dusty in here," She examined the whole room. True, it was dusty and when she flipped the light switch, nothing happened. Since the room was so dark, Aya accidentally banged her head against a shelf.

"Ow!" She rubbed her sore head. A book fell from the shelf and landed at her feet.

"What's this?" She picked up the book. The book looked like one of those comics that Aya loved to read so much. The title on the front cover said "The Eight Anime Kingdoms."

"Strange all the pages are blank." Aya said as she flipped through the blank comic. The only writings on the manga were on the back of the cover.

" A young girl will travel around the eight anime kingdoms, along with three other brave warriors. With the power of their love and friendship, they will save the anime world from all evil." She read aloud.

She turned to the first page and found the word "Heroine" on the top.

"I think I know what this is. It's one of those make-it-yourself-manga- books." She said with excitement in her voice. This was the perfect way to start her career as a manga artist. She took a pencil out of her pocket and started to draw her ideal heroine.

"Maybe I should design my character after me, and I'll draw myself in my Kung-Fu uniform, minus the school symbol." Aya drew an exact manga version of herself. The outfit the character wore was a white long sleeved Chinese shirt with a red sash around the waist, black loose Chinese pants, and black Chinese slippers

"Ah, there I'm finished," Aya said satisfied.

"Oh, wait I forgot to make a name for her." Aya thought for a while and decided to name her heroine after her.

"Why not? After all I did create her." Aya wrote her first and last name at the bottom of the page.

"There we go. Aya Higurashi, the hero of the Eight Anime Kingdoms." As she said these words a white light engulfed her.

"H-Hey! W-W-What the hell is going on?!" She cried. A strong wind blew; causing boxes to fall over and papers flew around her. Aya was sucked into the book, the wind suddenly stopped and the manga fell to the floor....

Aya Higurashi speaking here! Well, I find myself in this ultra cool world called 'The Eight Anime Kingdoms' where everything is anime. I get into a bit of trouble with a couple of street punks, and I'm suddenly saved by this mega cute anime hottie named, Rokuro! He takes me to the kingdom of the Fushigi Yuugi cast where I meet my favorite characters! They say I'm this reincarnated priestess named, Kaguya, and they mention about some sort of prophecy. Not only that, I'm suppose to their savior! But I'm just a simple sixteen-year-old girl! What am I going to do?! Next episode 'Aya, the savior of 'The Eight Anime Kingdoms'! Only on 'The Eight Anime Kingdoms'. See ya later! ^_^V

Top of Form

Bottom of Form