Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction / Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ The Eight Anime Kingdoms ❯ Aya, the savior of the eight anime kingdoms?! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Aya, the savior of the eight anime kingdoms?!

---*---

'Please you must help us.'

'But who are you?'

'I can not tell you.'

'Why do you need my help?'

'You are our only hope. Please save this world, or all will be lost.'

---*---

Aya was on the ground, unconscious. She slowly opened her eyes to find herself outside.

"Wh-Where am I?" She stood up and looked at her surroundings. Aya noticed that she was somewhere that looked sort of like ancient China, but since when did ancient China looked like something from an anime scene?

"Why does this place look so familiar?" Aya looked down at herself to find her clothes were different.

"Oh my God! I'm in the form of my anime character!" She exclaimed. "Th-Th- This is just like what happened to Miaka in Fushigi Yuugi. Could I be in the manga of the eight anime kingdoms?!"

"No way! This has to be a dream! Any moment now and I'll wake up!" Unfortunately, she didn't.

It took a while for Aya to calm down, so she decided to explore for a while and maybe if she was lucky enough she could meet one of the Suzaku Seishis.

"Well, at least I blend in," Aya said. "I might go to Hotohori's palace, but how do I get there?"

Four rough and sleazy looking men walked up to her. "Hey, guys looks like we got some fresh meat."

"Yeah, she's a little young, but she's pretty cute!" One of the men exclaimed.

One of the men grabbed her by the arm. "Let's have some fun with this one."

Aya did not like the sound of that. Since she had some training in martial arts, she had no problem fighting them. Aya delivered a hard punch to one man's face, kicks the other man in the gut, and threw the third one at a nearby wall.

A couple seconds later, all of the thugs were on the ground, barely conscious. Aya dusted her hands off with a satisfied smile on her face.

"That will teach you not to mess with me." Aya said in a smug tone.

While she was busy gloating her victory, one of the men was still conscious. He grabbed her legs, tripped her, and pinned her down with his foot. The man held up a knife and was about to stab her, until a something bashed against the man's skull, knocking him unconscious.

"You guys know better than to cause trouble in the kingdom of the Suzaku Seishis."

A rather attractive boy about Aya's age was standing nearby by the fallen attacker. He was tall and lean. His eyes were a light brown, his hair was spiked and jet black, and he had light ivory skin just like Aya's too. He wore some sort of casual light blue long sleeved Chinese robe, with the sleeves hanging loosely on his arms, and black pants to go with it. He also wield a red staff with yellow tips at the ends.

"You all right?" The boy said with concern in his voice.

Aya finally talked, "Uh yeah, I'm fine."

The boy looked relieved, "That's good to hear. You know it's not safe for a girl to be walking around the streets by herself, but seeing the way you handled those guys I have to admit that was impressive."

"Well, thanks to you, I'm still alive." Aya smiled.

"I'm Son Rokuro, what's your name?" he asked.

"My name is Higurashi Aya and can you tell me where I am?" she replied.

"You're in the kingdom of Priestess Miaka and the Suzaku Seishis. Are you new around here?"

"Yeah, REALLY new around."

"I see, do you have a place to stay?"

"Actually...no."

"Well, I usually don't do this, but how about you stay with me for a while at the palace."

"What? You mean stay in the palace the Suzaku Seishis themselves!" Aya gasped. Rokuro looked startled by her outburst.

"Uh, yes," Rokuro replied. "I guess you heard of them."

"Heard of them? They're my favorite characters from my favorite anime show!" squealed Aya.

"What are talking about?" Rokuro raised an eyebrow at her.

"N-N-Nothing!" stammered Aya hoping that Rokuro believed her. Rokuro looked a little convinced.

"Follow me I'll take you to the palace."

---*---

Aya followed Rokuro to a huge Chinese palace that looked just like the one from Fushigi Yuugi. A guard was standing in front of the gate.

"Halt! Who are you two?" the guard block there path to the palace.

"I'm Rokuro the pupil of Suzaku Seishi, Tamahome. I have the badge to show I'm telling the truth." Rokuro took out a badge shaped like a phoenix and showed it to the guard.

"Alright you may go through," Rokuro went inside and Aya followed.

The guard stopped Aya, "Hold on you can't go through you don't have a badge."

"Relax, she is with me," said Rokuro. The guard let Aya through.

"Why do you need to show them a badge?" Aya asked.

"Some trouble has been going on for years. You just don't know who to trust these days." Rokuro explained.

---*---

Rokuro and Aya walked around the large palace. While they were walking, they met up with a brown haired woman, and green haired man, holding each other's hands and looking at each other lovingly.

"Hey, it's my master Tamahome and his wife Miaka-san." Rokuro gestured to the couple.

The couple began to say each other's names passionately.

"Miaka."

"Tamahome."

"Miaka."

"Tamahome."

"Master." Rokuro interrupted, but they didn't listen.

"Miaka"

"Tamahome."

"Master."

" Miaka."

"Tamahome."

"Mia-"

"MASTER!"

"H uh? Oh, Rokuro my young pupil how are you?" Tamahome smiled as if nothing happened.

Rokuro whispered to Aya, "Ignore what happened earlier. Master Tamahome and Ms. Miaka are always like that when they're together."

'No need to tell me twice.' Aya thought.

"Master Tamahome where is Hotohori-sama?" asked Rokuro.

"In the mirror room looking at himself in the mirror again," sighed Tamahome.

Rokuro chuckled, "Typical Hotohori."

"Who is your friend?" Tamahome gestured to Aya.

Aya ran right up to Tamahome, and rapidly shook his hand. "I'm Aya and I can't believe I'm actually meeting THE Tamahome! You don't know how happy I am!"

"Uh...." Tamahome sweatdropped.

"Let's go Aya." Rokuro dragged Aya by the arm to Hotohori's mirror room.

"W-Wait I wanna get Tamahome's autograph!" protested Aya.

---*---

Inside the mirror room, Hotohori, who was a beautiful young man with brown hair, was in his emperor robes looking at himself in the mirror and saying how beautiful he is.

"Hotohori-sama, may we talk to you for a minute?" asked Rokuro.

Hotohori looked up. "Ah, Rokuro how are you? Who is your frien-" Hotohori dropped his mirror in shock when he saw Aya.

"This is Aya Higurashi." said Rokuro, surprised by Hotohori's reaction.

"I-It's you! You're her!" Hotohori said in alarm.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Aya said in surprise.

"You're the girl from the prophecy!" Hotohori exclaimed.

"Prophecy?" Aya blinked.

"Hotohori-sama, what are you saying?" Rokuro asked curiously.

"It is all right Rokuro. It is best that we tell her everything about the prophecy," Hotohori cleared his throat and bowed politely to Aya. "Forgive me for my outburst."

"Uh, yeah you're forgiven, but what is this prophecy and what does it have to do with me?" Aya asked.

"If we go to the palace's library I shall show you."

---*---

Hotohori led them to a large library with shelves filled with all kinds books and scrolls. In the center of the library was a large map placed on a fancy table.

Hotohori retrieved an ancient looking scroll from one of the shelves, "Here it is, the legend of priestess Kaguya."

Hotohori unraveled the parchment, to reveal a well-painted drawing of a young woman, who looked a lot like Aya! However, the woman had long braided hair, and wore a flowing Chinese blue robe.

'That woman has my face!' Aya thought in shock.

"The woman that you see in this scroll is the priestess Kaguya," Hotohori explained. "It is said that she was the most powerful of all the other priestesses. She was a servant of the four gods, Suzaku, Seiryuu, Genbu, and Byakko."

"So what happened to her?" Aya asked.

"Sadly, she died over 300 years ago. Kaguya died fighting a powerful being, but before Kaguya passed away, she asked the gods to send her soul to another dimension, where it can be safe. Her soul was then reincarnated into the body of a young girl. Aya, you are that girl."

Aya looked at him as if he was crazy, "What? Are you all insane? First, the person in that scroll is WAY to pretty to be me. Second, I have no special powers. Third, I'm not Kaguya!"

"I know it may seem outrageous to you, but what I am saying is very true," Hotohori said solemnly. "Here, I will recite the prophecy to you."

'An angel shall pass away, but will be reborn. She has come to save the eight stars that rule this world. With the light of her love and friendship, she shall lighten the stars whenever they burn out.'

"Eight stars..." Aya said to herself. "You mean the eight kingdoms, right? Just what exactly are these kingdoms?"

"This map shows us the eight anime kingdoms," Hotohori moved to a table where a large map lay on top, "This kingdom right here is the kingdom of the Suzaku Seishis that is where we are right now."

Hotohori pointed to a kingdom right next to the Suzaku Seishi kingdom.

"Queen Lina Inverse, the famous sorceress, rules this kingdom. As you can see, magic spells have been taught for years in the anime kingdoms. This other one is the kingdom of the famous martial artist Ranma Satome. The four kings, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei, and Kuwabara, rule this kingdom. Here is the kingdom of Queen Sakura and King Syaoran where they teach other young fighters to be Cardcaptors. This kingdom is ruled by the demon lord Inuyasha and his mistress Kagome. This small kingdom with mostly desert is ruled by Pharaoh Yugi."

"Wait, what's this really big kingdom on the very top of the map?" asked Aya as she pointed to a kingdom with a picture of a crystal palace in the center.

"Alas, that is the kingdom of the great Queen Serenity also once known as Sailor Moon, but sadly she has been captured by a powerful dark lord called, Yorunotobari." Hotohori said sadly.

"We were hoping that one day that girl from the prophecy would come and save her. Ever since Queen Serenity's capture, all hell broke loose. Then you appeared, maybe you are the one, Aya.," said Rokuro.

"But how can I help? I'm just a normal girl, what can I do?" said Aya.

"Maybe with the `Sword of The Four Gods' you can defeat him." said Hotohori.

"Sword of the Four Gods'? What's that?" questioned Aya.

"A magical sword created by the four gods themselves. It is said to have mystical and powerful magic, and once belonged to the priestess Kaguya herself. It is in the courtyard embedded in a stone, but no one has ever pulled it out of the stone, not even the Suzaku Seishis." said Hotohori.

"Whoa! Hold on, what makes you think I can pull it out?" exclaimed Aya.

"Just try Aya you could be the one. Come on, I believe in you." encouraged Rokuro.

"Well, okay where is this magic sword?" Aya sighed in defeat.

"Chichiri will take you. I would take you there myself, but I have some business to take care of," said Hotohori.

"Chichiri? Where is he?" Aya asked. Suddenly, a hand grabbed Aya's shoulder.

"Right here, no da!" Aya shrieked when she saw a man with a fox like face, and blue hair behind her.

POW!

Next thing we know, the man was now on the floor with a red mark on his face, and Aya with her arm extended forward and her hand in a fist. Aya tried to slow down her racing heart by breathing slowly.

"Chichiri-san, I really think you should stop sneaking up on people like that." Rokuro suggested.

"OH MY GOD! I'm so sorry! I just reacted, that's all!" Aya apologized after realizing she punched one of her favorite anime characters.

"No, I should be sorry, no da. It's an old habit of mine." said Chichiri. "Did you call for me Hotohori-sama, no da?"

"Yes, please take this girl to the courtyard." said the young emperor.

"Oh, but Hotohori-sama isn't that where the magic sword is, no da?" replied Chichiri.

"Yes, we believe this girl might be the one from the prophecy." Hotohori whispered to Chichiri.

"DAAAA! You mean this girl?!" He pointed at Aya.

'I really wish these people stop screaming at me as if I was a monster." Aya thought grimly.

"It's a real honor to meet you, no da." Chichiri shook Aya's hand.

"Well, it's a real honor to meet the great Chichiri." Aya smiled at him.

---*---

Chichiri led Aya to the courtyard and Rokuro followed (a/n don't ask why.).

"You know, nobody has ever pulled the sword out of the stone before," Chichiri spoke after a long silence. "You might be the first, no da."

"You mean no one has ever pulled out the sword?" Aya asked.

"Nope, not one person, no da." Chichiri replied.

The three were now in the courtyard. What Aya saw has to be the most beautiful Chinese straight sword she has ever seen. The hilt and the hand guard were made out of sliver. A clear gemstone was encrusted in the hand guard, and at the end of the handle was a long red tassel. The blade was made out of an unknown type of metal, and didn't look old or damaged with battle marks.

"Go for it, Aya." Rokuro said with encouragement in his voice.

Aya gulped, "Uh...O-Okay."

She gathered up her courage, marched right up to the stone, and reached for the sword. Before Aya could even touch the sword's hilt, fiery streams shaped like an arrow shot right at her.

"Look out!" Rokuro quickly grabbed Aya around the waist and pulled her out of the way. The arrow missed her, but when the arrow hit the ground the impact caused an explosion. Luckily, Chichiri put up a barrier around them, protecting them from the falling earth raining down on the three.

"The Sword of the Four Gods belongs to me." said a booming dark voice from out of nowhere.

"Who is there, no da? Show yourself!" demanded Chichiri.

A strangely dressed man suddenly shimmered before them. He looked like he was in his late 20s. He wore his long midnight blue hair in a high ponytail, his gray eyes had a wicked look in them, he wore armor with spiked shoulder pads, and a black flowing cape.

"Oh no, it is him, no da!" cried Chichiri.

"The dark lord, Yorunotobari." Rokuro said through clenched teeth.

Chichiri here, no da! We face off with the dark lord Yorunotobari, but is it really him or an imposter? Even I'm not so sure, no da. Later on, Aya learns she must stop Yorunotobari from obtaining a powerful weapon called 'The Black Devil Sword'. Aya must travel the eight kingdoms with Rokuro to find all the pieces of the map, which leads to the evil sword, no da. Next episode, 'Showdown with an imposter!' Only on 'The Eight Anime Kingdoms'. ^_^V