Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction / Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ The Eight Anime Kingdoms ❯ Haruki, the third warrior?! ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N Veeerrrryyyyy sorry for not updating this fic in a LONG time. You have probably notice why each chapter looks different than the last one. It's just that when posting a fic from Microsoft word can REALLY screw up your fic. Here is the next chapter and please always R&R!

Haruki, the third warrior!?

---*---

Meanwhile in the real world...

"Aya, are you up here?" hollered a teenage boy with light brown hair. This is Aya's older brother Kenji, not her biological brother though. It's been three hours since Aya left for her job and she still was not home.

"Aya! Dear god where is that girl? It's not like her to be somewhere without calling us." Since Aya was not home to move the boxes into the attic, Kenji had to do it himself. He searched around the dusty attic and noticed a book on the hard wood floor. He picked it up and looked at it.

"It's another one of those stupid comics she likes to read so much," scoffed Kenji. He never had a liking in that anime stuff (a/n I designed this guy after my older sister. She hates anime.).

"That girl needs to stop focusing on these cartoons and start focusing on her school work." He flipped through it and found that there were some pictures in half of the book, the rest were all blank. He turned to the first page to find a picture of a girl that looked exactly like Aya and was also named after her.

"Whoa, this is getting really weird. This character looks and acts just like Aya. Ah, it's probably some comic she was working on and never got to finish it. I mean it's not like she's trapped in the book or anything." chuckled Kenji.

He looked at the part where it was blank. To his horror pictures started to magically appear on the page.

"Wh-Wh-What the hell?! She really is trapped inside! Aya, can you hear me? You got to get out of there! Aya! Aya!" screamed Kenji.

---*---

In the anime world...

Aya looked around to see who was calling her name. She scratched her head, because the only ones who were with her were Haruki and Rokuro.

"Hey, did one of you call my name?" Aya asked the two.

"Huh? We didn't say anything." answered Rokuro.

"I could of sworn I heard someone. Huh, must have been me." She shrugged it off and kept walking to Haruki's village.

---*---

The trio arrived to Haruki's village at last. It was quite small and very peaceful looking. The villagers were staring at Aya and Rokuro, wondering who these strangers were. A group of children also stopped playing to see the two outsiders. Some of the villagers notice the Silver Ark strapped to Aya's back and started whispering to each other. A little girl about seven years old walked up to Haruki and greeted him with a sunny smile.

"Hello, Haruki!" chirped the little girl.

"Hello there Yumi." Haruki kneeled down to pat her on the head. "How is your mother doing?"

"Mommy is getting a lot better now, because of the medicine you gave her." smiled Yumi.

"That's good to hear. Look, I have something for you." Haruki pulled out a pink daisy from his bag and gave it to her.

"Wow, thank you Haruki." She hugged him and went to play with her friends.

'Hm, Haruki may look like a serious guy, but he's got a good heart.' smiled Aya.

As they walked to the Wiseman's hut they failed to notice the villagers following them. Haruki opened the door to let Aya and Rokuro to go in first. The hut was very dark and the only source of light was a lit candle. Sitting on the floor, meditating, was an old man with white hair and a long beard.

"Sir," Haruki bowed respectfully to the elder. "This is-

"I know who you are," The Wiseman opened his eyes. "You are Aya Higurashi the girl from the other world."

He looked at Rokuro. "And you are Satoshi."

"What? Satoshi? What does he mean? You're name is Rokuro, right?" Aya asked Rokuro.

Rokuro eyes showed a hint of sadness in them, as if there was something he was hiding.

"No, my real name is Satoshi. Rokuro was my brother's name." he said sadly.

"Huh? How can that be?" Aya asked.

"I'll explain later." he replied. Aya nodded her head in agreement, but still she wondered why Satoshi went by a different name.

"May I see your sword, young miss?" asked the Wiseman. Aya willingly gave her sword to the old man. The elder studied it carefully from it's handle to it's well crafted blade.

"Ah, it is still in good shape. Would it shock you if I told you the one who once wielded this sword lived in this village ." Everyone looked at him in disbelief.

"Priestess Kaguya lived here?" questioned Satoshi.

"Kaguya was chosen by the four gods to rid this world of evil. Unfortunately, in a battle with a dark being she was fatally injured. She sacrificed her life all for the sake of a demon " The Wiseman said solemnly.

"A demon?" Aya gasped. "Who was this demon and why did she die for him?"

Everyone waited for the old man to respond. After a few seconds, the Wiseman began snoring, showing he was asleep. Everyone fell over anime style.

"WAKE UP!" Aya screamed.

The Wiseman's eyes snapped open, "Sorry, my strength is not what it use to be. What was your question? Ah yes, the priestess died to protect this certain demon, because she loved him. When someone threatened to end their relationship, Kaguya used her powers to destroy this evil being, but sadly died in the process."

The Wiseman turned to Aya, "Aya, have you ever dreamed that you were some one else?"

"A few times, but I thought they were just dreams." Aya replied.

"No, your dreams were real. It was your destiny from the very beginning." said the Wiseman

"Sir, maybe you should tell them about the four warriors." Suggested Haruki.

"Yes, the four warriors were specially chosen warriors, each went by a title; The reincarnation, the disciple, the archer, and the acrobat. I believe we found the first two of the warriors" He gestured to both Aya and Satoshi.

"What? Are you saying I'm one of the warriors?" exclaimed Satoshi. That's why his master told him to go with Aya, he knew that he was a one of the warriors from the very beginning.

"That is all I can tell you. I'm not sure about the whereabouts of the other warriors." The Wiseman said.

"Thank you for your time." Aya bowed respectfully.

"You two get should get some rest. You have a long journey to go to." said Haruki.

---*---

In the hut they were resting in, Satoshi couldn't sleep no matter what. He kept thinking about his master's words back when he was young and they were training.

' Rokuro, remember that everyone has destiny, even you.'

Satoshi sat up. "*sigh* Maybe I should get a little fresh air."

He got out of bed and went outside. He breathed in the cool air and looked at the dark sky. At the same time Aya exited the hut she was staying in and saw Satoshi sitting cross-legged on the grass. She sat right next to him, even though Satoshi was not looking at her he knew she was there. They sat in silence for a while, until Aya broke the silence.

"So, wanna explain to me why you go by your brother's name instead of your own?" she suggested.

'It's kind of a long story. You see Rokuro was my older brother and we were really close. A lot of our friends say how much I look like a miniature version of him. He was also a great martial artist, you could say I really looked up to him and I wanted to be strong just like him. I was devastated when he died from that disease.'

Satoshi paused for a second.

When Master Tamahome took me in, Nuriko once told me about his sister, Kourin. He said that they were really close to each other and almost everyone thought they were twins, even though Nuriko was a year older than her. She died in a terrible accident, so since that day Nuriko couldn't accept that Kourin was gone. He started to dress himself up in girl clothing and said that this way she was living through him. So I decided to do the same thing and live on as my brother." Satoshi explained sadly.

Aya stared at him, she then placed her hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, Ro-I mean Satoshi? Try to be more honest with me, I can't help you unless you tell me what's wrong, okay?" She gave him a friendly smile.

Satoshi looked at the delicate hand placed on his shoulder and smiled at the soft eyes that looked at him. "Sure."

"Get some sleep, we have a long journey ahead of us." As she said that she got up and went back to her hut.

'Master, is this the destiny I was meant to fulfill?" Satoshi asked himself.

---*---

The next Morning...

"Ah, I feel refreshed." Aya stretched her arms and breathed in the morning air.

"Once you get past the Emerald forest you'll be in a town and it'll take you a five days journey to Lord Ranma's kingdom if you go by foot." Directed Haruki.

"What? Five days? Whatever happened to our horses?" asked the heroine.

Then Aya remembered when she ran into those soldiers. "Oh, right my horse ditched me when it saw those soldiers."

"My horse ran off too." Piped in Satoshi.

"Looks like the only way to travel like any good warrior would do and..."

"Walk there." Aya and Satoshi both said disappointedly.

"Hey! Haruki-kun, why don't come with us? We could use a strong guy like you." chirped Aya.

Haruki smiled at her suggestion. He looked at the peaceful village, his home, and looked back at the two fighters.

"I'm flattered, but this village is my home and I must protect it." said the archer.

"Ah, too bad. Well, it was nice meeting you. Take care, all right!" The two warriors waved goodbye to their new friend.

"Farewell, my friends." Haruki waved goodbye. The Wiseman watched as the two young fighters left the village.

"Haruki, why aren't you going with them?" asked the old man.

"Hm? I can't go with them, even though I want to, I can't leave my home." Haruki replied.

"I see. Haruki, have you not realized it?" asked the elder.

"Realized what?" questioned Haruki.

"Each and everyone one of us has a path that leads somewhere. We must follow it, because that path is where our destiny is. Ever since I saw you used your brother's bow I knew that you had

something special." Haruki looked at him questionably. His eyes widened when he realized what he meant.

"Are...Are you saying...?!"

---*---

"Too bad Haruki couldn't come with us." sighed Satoshi as he and Aya walked through the forest.

"Ah, it was his decision and we have to respect that." indicated Aya.

"You know what I find hard to believe. That you're really a reincarnation of a dead Priestess."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, Priestesses are supposed to be lovely young women who are dedicated to the light and are pure angelic human beings. And you are a nothing compared to that."

"And what do you mean by that Mr. Oh-I-can-just-go-and-insult-every-girl-I- meet-without-realizing-I-can-get-my-butt-kick-because-I-think-I'm-such-a- smartass?" Aya said menacingly.

"^^; Uh, nothing I think you are a very angelic being." He chuckled nervously. She was still giving him that look.

"Hey Aya, it was just a little joke. You know I was just kidding."

"Move a little to your right."

"Why?"

"Just do it."

Satoshi did what she told him to do. Suddenly a dart flew past his head AND BARELY MISSED HIM!

"We've got company." The two found themselves surrounded by thirty dark soldiers. Leading them was a man with dark hair and violet eyes. He wore a black leather tunic with a sword strapped to his side.

"Good sensing you have there, Aya. I guess you are the reincarnation of the dead Priestess after all. I'm Mako, I heard what you've done to Shinji and Isabelle, but they are nothing compared to me. I'm a lot stronger than the last two people you fought." smirked the dark servant.

"I guess you're another one of those bad guys who always try to take the life of the heroine just like in all those kid fairy tales." She looked at him coldly.

"Hmph, don't think your petty spell tricks will do you any good against these soldiers. Even if you do use that sword, you can only destroy a third of them." Mako indicated.

"Who said we were going to use spells?" Satoshi stepped in.

"Hold this." Rokuro tossed his staff to Aya. She looked at him confused, she nearly dropped the staff when he tossed it to her.

"Whoa, this thing weighs about thirty pounds!" She said out loud.

"Twenty, actually." He corrected her. Satoshi got into a stance, put his hands together, and started to chant something.

"KA-ME-HA-ME...." A blue and white energy ball appeared in his hand. Aya's eyes suddenly widen in shock.

'Wait! That's the-!' Aya thought to herself in shock.

"HA!!!" He fired the beam right at the soldiers. The blinding energy rocketed forward, and disintegrated ten of the dark soldiers.

" Y-Y-You know the Kamehameha wave?!" Aya stuttered.

"Yeah, I learned it back when I was training with the seishis." Satoshi suddenly collapsed to the ground. "But using that technique has it's flaws. You have to be REALLY strong to use that attack. So my life is kind of on the line here.".

"Don't worry, I'll take care of the rest of them." Aya stepped up and drew her sword.

'I got to make this quick.' Aya said to herself.

Using incredible speed, Aya zipped right between the other ten of the soldiers; slashing them with her sword while doing so. She jumped up, crouched down, and placed her sword back in it's sheath. She stood up, clapped her hands, and at that instant the soldiers turn into dust!

"What the hell..." Satoshi stared at her in shock.

"Wow, you know I just realized that I'm more athletic in this world." ayasaid.

"Very impressive I must say. How about a little fight against me? Don't think I'll show mercy to you just because you're a woman." Mako told her.

"Good. That would be even more fun. I want to make this quick, so I'll kill you fast." Aya jumped up high above Mako, raised her sword, and brought it down on him. The young swordswoman found that her sword had not sliced through any flesh, just earth.

"What the-? Where did he go?" She looked around to find where he went. The dark servant appeared behind and grabbed her by the left arm.

"Did you forget that we can teleport?" Mako started to squeeze her arm tightly. Aya tried to escape from his grasp, but his grip was too strong. She could feel her arm being painfully crushed. In a second, Mako snapped the bone in her arm, Aya nearly yelled in pain.

"Aya!" Satoshi tried to come to her aid, but the soldiers blocked his way. He tried to fight them off, if he had enough energy they would be dust in an instant.

Using the hilt of her sword, Aya bashed Mako directly in the face, causing him to let her go. She jumped away from him, and started to cast a healing spell on her arm.

"You have caused me pain, I do not like that." Mako rubbed the bleeding mark on his face where Aya hit him. He drew his sword and stepped up to her menacingly.

"I think I'll kill you the old fashion way." Mako marched up to her dangerously.

"Come on hurry up and heal. Why can't this healing spell go any faster?" The heroine focused her power on her arm.

The healing spell takes a while to heal, so she had to do this as quickly as possible. Aya couldn't move from her spot, if she did and her arm was not completely healed, she'll only damage it even more, even if she tries to fight him with one arm.

"So long." The dark servant raised the sword high above, and prepared to bring it down on her head.

"Energy Arrow!"

An arrow engulfed in golden energy, shot out of nowhere and pierced Mako's side. He grunted in pain and proceeds to pull the arrow out. He turns to where his attacker was and found Haruki, standing there with his bow in his hand. Aya's arm was now completely healed, so she was able to escape, thanks to Haruki.

"You all right?" Haruki helped Satoshi to his feet.

"Well, isn't this lovely? The trio of heros all together now." spat Mako. "I'll fight you another time. Remember this, there are many enemies you will fight. Some of them are even stronger than me."

"I'm gone." Mako and the soldiers shimmered out of sight.

"Thanks for coming to our rescue, Haruki." Aya thanked him.

"But we thought you didn't want to leave your village?" questioned Satoshi.

"Well, that was before I realized I was actually one of the legendary warriors." said Haruki.

"What I want to know is how you did that cool arrow trick." said Aya.

"It's something I learned from my old master. I can change an arrow into any sort of element I want." explained Haruki.

"Are you sure you want to come with us." Satoshi asked.

"Yes, my village will be fine without me." Haruki smiled.

"Hey, why are we all standing here. We still got one more warrior to find, so lets go!" Aya ran off to the end of the forest."

"Hey, wait up, Aya!" Satoshi called after her.

"*sigh* I am babysitting children." Sighed Haruki.

'So now we got a new friend. Well, we're going to need all the help we can get to defeat Yorunotobari. Watch out bad guys here we come!' Aya thought cheerfully as the three ran off into the light..

Satoshi here again. We have finally made it to the town. We meet a young beauty performing in the streets, but there is something about her. And why is Haruki looking at her this way. Hey, Haruki snap out of it! Next chapter 'Li Xiang, the beautiful, but deadly dancing butterfly.' Only on `The Eight Anime Kingdoms'! See ya there! ^_^V