Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction / Fushigi Yuugi Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction / Fruits Basket Fan Fiction ❯ The Eight Anime Kingdoms ❯ The tribe of fierce amazon warriors ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N Hello and thank you to all those who have reviewed. I'm so sorry for not updating this fic in a long time. I'll try and update this fic more recently, but since school is back and it's a new semester I'll be a little behind schedule. On with the fic!

---*---

"Please tell me," Satoshi angrily turned to Aya to reveal make-up on his face, "WHY THE HELL DO I HAVE TO DRESS LIKE THIS?"

"Will you quit complaining? Master Roshi said that there's a tribe of fierce amazons, who don't allow men in the territory." Aya replied, ignoring Satoshi's outburst.

After the training with Goku and the Z fighters, Aya and the others transported back to the anime world. Master Roshi told Aya that there is a tribe of Amazon fighters, who have the map piece to the `Black Devil Sword'. Unfortunately, men aren't allowed in the territory and if a man even takes one step into the territory, they are killed on the spot. However, Aya had an idea, so Li Xiang and her did a little shopping and did their best to make Satoshi and Haruki look like women.

"I don't see why you have to drag Haruki and me into it. Why can't we just stay behind and let you do everything?" said Satoshi as he tugged on his red old-fashioned Chinese dress, with long loose white sleeves, and a pink sash tied around his waist. In addition, Aya applied a heavy amount of make-up on his face, stuffed some oranges down his dress to make it look like he had cleavage, and shampooed his spiky hair to flatten it down and have it hung loosely around his face.

"Because this whole situation involves all of us, and that means you have to come too." Aya replied irritably. Aya not only bought dresses for Satoshi, but she also bought herself a red short-sleeved Chinese shirt, and a pair of tight black capris.

"I still hate dressing like this." Satoshi mumbled angrily, strapping the power pole to his back.

Li Xiang then came into the scene with a proud look on her face. Instead of her usual green outfit, she wore an outfit similar to Aya's, but the top was green and had no sleeves.

"All right everyone, I would like to introduce to you the new and feminine Haruki!" Li Xiang cheered and stepped aside to reveal Haruki.

Aya and Satoshi gasped in surprise when they saw Haruki wearing a dress similar to the one Satoshi is wearing; only yellow and it had longer sleeves. Haruki wore a smaller amount of make-up since he had a more feminine face, and tied his hair into a loose braid, which was fastened with a blue ribbon.

"Well, what do you think?" Li Xiang held up a mirror for Haruki to see.

Haruki reeled back from the sight and began to march back to the bushes, so he could change back to his usual clothes.

"I am not going through with this." Haruki said firmly, but Aya and Li Xiang quickly blocked his path.

"Oh come on Haruki, you look great!" assured Aya as she dragged him back to the spot where he was standing.

"Yeah, you look very pretty!" exclaimed Li Xiang.

"There is no way that I am going to humiliate myself, by wearing this get up." Haruki said firmly.

"Please Haruki, just this once?" Aya begged.

"No." replied Haruki.

"Please?" Aya and Li Xiang did a puppy dog pout, which caused Haruki to give in.

`How did I get myself involved with these people?' Haruki sighed.

---*---

At the Amazon territory…

Aya shuddered at the gruesome sight before her, "Man, these amazons really hate men."

As Master Roshi had said, the amazons would have the men they killed displayed in front of the gates of their village to scare off intruders. Before the four fighters, were decaying corpses of the trespassers that the amazons viciously skewered. They were all run through with wooden poles, with blood running down the sharp stake.

"No kidding, one mistake and Haruki and I will be the next ones on display." Satoshi shuddered at the thought.

Before they could enter, two female guards from a look out post stopped them.

"Halt! Who goes there?" called a guard.

"Excuse me, but we would like to enter your territory. We're all women, so there's no need for you to worry!" responded Aya.

"Should we let them in?" The amazon asked the other guard.

"I don't think so, they may be women, but they're still outsiders." Indicated the other amazon.

"Sorry, but you can't come in!" The amazon said to the four fighters.

"What now? We can't get in." said Li Xiang, but Aya simply smiled.

"I had a feeling about that, so I sent a message to Ranma's kingdom!" Aya said proudly.

"What you do that for-" Satoshi was cut off when he was suddenly ran over by a bike.

"Aya, why you call Shampoo that so urgent?" said a voice with a familiar Chinese accent.

"It's Shampoo!" gasped Li Xiang, and Haruki.

"Nihao!" Shampoo greeted cheerfully. For those of you who don't know who Shampoo is, she is one of Ranma's royal servants.

"Shampoo is glad to see friends again." Shampoo then spotted Haruki in drag, "Um, who you?"

"It's me, Haruki." Haruki replied.

"Ai ya! Shampoo no recognize you in women clothes!" Shampoo exclaimed.

"I know, doesn't he look good?" Aya jovially patted the annoyed Haruki on the back.

"But where Satoshi?" Shampoo asked.

"Down here." groaned a voice from underneath Shampoo's bike.

"Oops, so sorry Satoshi! Shampoo not know you there." Shampoo said sincerely and peeled Satoshi off from the ground.

"Shampoo, since you're an amazon and everyone practically knows you, we were wondering if you could get us inside." asked Aya.

"No worry, everything leave to Shampoo." Shampoo smiled.

"Excuse me," Shampoo called to the guards, "I am Shampoo, servant of great ruler Ranma. Please let in Shampoo and my friends."

The female guard gasped, "Mistress Shampoo! It's so good to see you again. Please come in!"

The guard motions to the other guard to open the gate. The large gate was opened, and the five outsiders entered the Amazon territory.

---*---

After entering the amazon's village, the amazons led Shampoo and the others to their leader. The amazon leader happened to be a young blue haired woman, who wore silver armor, and was very tall.

"Mistress Shampoo, it is an honor for you to visit our tribe." The leader said in a cool voice.

"Lady Mikada, these four people are friends of Shampoo. I very grateful if you let them stay here for short while." Shampoo bowed and introduced Aya and the others.

"Hi, I'm Aya Higurashi, and these are my GIRL friends, Li Xiang, Haruka, and Sayoko." Aya smiled, while Haruki and Satoshi glared at her for giving them girl names.

"Well, anyone who is a friend of Mistress Shampoo is a friend of ours," Mikada said in a calm voice, while the servants served the four fighters a drink.

Haruki looked at his drink oddly before taking a sip, "Lady Mikada, what type of liquor is this?"

"It's sake made with the blood of male trespassers. It helps make us women strong." replied the amazon leader, as she took sip of her drink.

The four fighters nearly choked when they heard what they were drinking. Their faces turned green and they tried to resist the urge to spit out their drinks or vomit.

"B-Blood from a man?" Aya wheezed.

Satoshi paled, `No wonder Shampoo refused to drink any.'

Li Xiang eyes were watering, `Oh my god, I think half of my life just vanished.'

---*---

Later on…

Aya and the others were now taking a short rest in the rooms the amazons provided them. After vomiting all of that sake, the four fighters decided to do some investigations about the black devil sword. They split into pairs to cover more ground. Li Xiang went with Haruki, while Aya and Shampoo went with Satoshi.

"Excuse me? Do you know anything about a `Black Devil Sword'?" Li Xiang asked a girl, who was walking by.

"I'm sorry, but I never heard of it." replied the girl.

Haruki sighed, "We've been asking people for over an hour now and not one girl knows anything about the sword."

"Yeah, I'm starting to think this is all a wild goose chase. I wonder how Aya and the others are doing." wondered Li Xiang.

---*---

Meanwhile with the others…

Satoshi stomach made a noisy lurching sound; he hasn't eaten anything since he drank that sake. Lady Mikada did say that most of the men, who trespassed on amazon grounds, were killed and used in wine or other useful products. Satoshi was too afraid to eat anything, because he's afraid he might be eating what use to be human. In addition, since Satoshi is part Saiyin and Saiyins have huge appetites, so if he doesn't eat anything soon, he's going to faint.

`Man, I'm starving. I need some food to help restore my energy.' thought Satoshi.

"I don't get it, Shampoo. These tactics that the amazons use are so barbaric. Can't the kingdoms do anything about it?" asked Aya.

"Amazon tribes not all like this. Some less fierce than this tribe, but this tribe is most dangerous. Amazons here live far away from kingdoms, where they follow own laws." Shampoo explained in her Chinese accent.

The two girls stopped talking when they heard a growling noise coming from Satoshi.

Aya blinked, "Satoshi, was that you?"

"Well, uh, no I'm fine. Nothing is wrong!" Satoshi laughed nervously, but stopped when his stomach growled again.

Aya frowned, "Idiot, of course you're not fine. You haven't eaten anything since we left our rooms!"

Satoshi's face flushed, "S-Sorry."

Aya waved it off, "Don't worry about it. We could use a little break. Shampoo, do they have any snack booths that sell normal food?"

"Uh-huh, over there." Shampoo pointed to a stand, selling pork buns.

"Satoshi, you stay here. Shampoo and I are going to buy some buns." Aya said to Satoshi, who nodded in response.

Satoshi leaned against a wall, waiting patiently for Aya and Shampoo. Suddenly, there was a strong gust of wind and a small hat fluttered towards Satoshi.

"Oh, please don't let that blow away!" cried a girl's voice. Hearing the girl's plea, Satoshi reached out and snatched the small hat before it was blown away.

A pretty blond haired girl, with green eyes, wearing a red, white, and black robe, and holding a bag, ran up to Satoshi.

"Is this yours?" Satoshi asked, holding out the hat.

The girl nodded, "Yes, thank you very much."

The girl took back her hat from Satoshi and placed it back on her head. The girl then looked up at Satoshi and seems to notice something odd about him. She studied his face, which caused Satoshi to gulp in nervousness.

"Excuse me, but are you…" The girl trailed off, eyeing Satoshi's face.

`Uh-oh, does she know that I'm really a guy?' Satoshi thought anxiously.

"Are you…an outsider?" asked the girl. Satoshi fell over anime style.

"Uh, yeah I am! I came to visit the village with Lady Shampoo." replied Satoshi.

"Oh, I was wondering why I never seen your face before. I'm Chu-Chu, please to meet you." Chu-Chu held out her hand, and Satoshi accepted it.

"I'm Sa…" Satoshi trailed off, remembering not to give too much away, "Sa-Sayoko! My name is Sayoko!"

"It's really great that you came to our village. We usually don't let outsiders enter our territory." beamed Chu-Chu. The young amazon then noticed the power pole strapped to Satoshi's back.

"Hey, are you a fighter by any chance?" questioned Chu-Chu.

"Yeah, I am." replied Satoshi.

"Wow, that's so cool! I know some martial arts myself, but I'm not that good." said Chu-Chu.

Satoshi couldn't help, but smile at her, `I have to admit I kind of like her. Even though she lives in a tribe filled with dangerous amazons, she's seems nice. She's kind of cute too.'

Satoshi's train of thought was interrupted when his stomach growled. Satoshi blushed in embarrassment, while Chu-Chu couldn't help but giggle.

"You must be hungry," Chu-Chu reached into her bag, and pulled out a pork bun.

"Here, take it." offered Chu-Chu.

Satoshi gladly accepted it, "Wow, thank you very much."

Meanwhile, Aya and Shampoo were busy buying pork buns at one of the food stands. After buying a whole bag of buns, Aya carried the bag over to Satoshi.

"Satoshi I bought you some-" Aya trailed off when she notice that Satoshi was talking to a girl. The two were in a deep conversation, and the girl giggled when Satoshi told her something funny. It was strange, but Aya felt something build up inside her. It felt like anger.

`I bought him some pork buns and he goes flirting with some pretty girl?! That jerk!' Unable to control herself, Aya slammed her fist against an abandoned wooden cart, causing it to break into pieces. All the women nearby, paused what they were doing and stared at her.

"Did you see that?" The amazons began to whisper amongst each other.

"Yeah, that girl's strength wasn't normal." whispered another amazon.

"You think she could be a man?" said another amazon. Aya overheard their gossiping, and twitched angrily.

"Who said I was a man?!" Aya growled, with a demonic look on her face. The amazons cowered in fear at Aya's scary expression, and went back to their usual duties.

---*---

Back at the place where the five fighters were staying, Li Xiang and Haruki were having a conversation, but were abruptly interrupted by Shampoo and a furious looking Aya.

"Any luck?" questioned Haruki.

Shampoo shook her head, "No, amazons clue no have."

Li Xiang then noticed Aya's angry expression, "What's wrong with Aya this time?"

"She mad, because Satoshi talk with other girl." replied Shampoo.

"Oh-ho! I see, jealousy is starting to rear its ugly head." Li Xiang said teasingly.

"I AM NOT JEALOUS!" Aya angrily slammed her hands on the table, and it instantly broke in half.

"Ha ha…they just don't make good tables these days!" Aya laughed nervously.

"Yup, it's jealousy all right." stated Haruki.

`I am not jealous. I am not jealous. I am not jealous. I am not jealous…' Aya repeated in her thoughts.

---*---

Meanwhile with Satoshi and Chu-Chu…

On a grassy hill, Satoshi and Chu-Chu sat down on the green grass, while having a conversation, and eating some pork buns.

"Sayoko, you want to know something?" asked Chu-Chu.

"Sure, what is it?" asked Satoshi.

"In a few days, I'm turning fifteen." replied Chu-Chu.

"Really? That's great!" smiled Satoshi.

Chu-Chu shook her head, "No it's not. You see, when a girl turns fifteen, she is now an official amazon."

"What's wrong with that?"

"The truth is I don't want to be an amazon. I always hated this no-men-allowed rule, so I want to be outside of my village and be free."

"So why don't you leave?"

"It's not that easy, because I'm next in line to be the amazon leader."

"Amazon leader? Wait, does that mean…" Satoshi trailed off, when realizing who Chu-Chu really is.

"Yes, my mother is Mikada, the leader of our tribe." Chu-Chu replied sadly.

"Well, have you talked to her about not becoming an amazon?" asked Satoshi.

Chu-Chu sighed, "She wouldn't understand. My mother is very dedicated to our tribe's tradition."

Chu-Chu gazed up at the blue sky, "I just don't know what's so horrible about men. My mother told me that men are the enemy, and our kind can't interact with them."

Satoshi gazed at her with a solemn expression, "Chu-Chu, the truth is not all men are bad. Where I live, all men and women live together in harmony. Maybe when the time comes, your tribe will learn to settle their differences with men."

"When will that happen?" questioned Chu-Chu.

Satoshi smiled at her, "It will happen when you do something about it."

---*---

Later that day, Satoshi headed back to his room after saying goodbye to Chu-Chu. Suddenly, he accidentally bumped into Aya.

"Oh, hi Satoshi." Aya said meekly.

"Oh, hey Aya. What are you doing here?" asked Satoshi.

Aya's face turned red from embarrassment, and quickly avoided Satoshi's gaze by looking down on the floor.

"W-Well, there's something I need to ask you and it's about that girl you were with." Aya said nervously.

"You mean Chu-Chu?" said Satoshi.

"Y-Yeah. Um, do you like her?" questioned Aya.

Satoshi raised an eyebrow in confusion, "What are you talking about?"

"I-It's just that you've b-been spending a lot of time with her, so I was just curious!"

"Well, to tell you the truth I do like-" Satoshi was interrupted when Shampoo burst into the room.

"Aya! Satoshi! Shampoo have very bad news! Daughter of Mikada been kidnapped!" cried Shampoo.

"WHAT?!" Aya and Satoshi gasped in shock. Li Xiang and Haruki then entered the room, with a slip of paper in Haruki's hand.

"We found this note in our room. It seems another one of Yorunotobari's henchmen has tracked us down." Haruki handed the note to Aya.

"Priestess Kaguya, I have Lady Mikada's daughter in my grasp," Aya read the note out loud, "Meet me at the training grounds as soon as you get this letter. If you surrender to us now, no harm will come to the girl."

After reading the letter, Aya angrily crumpled the paper in her hand.

"Those bastards! They do almost anything to get rid of me!" Aya growled.

"What do we do? Lady Mikada won't be happy when she finds out that her daughter has been captured." stated Li Xiang.

"We'll confront whoever took Mikada's daughter and beat the crap out of him!" explained Aya.

Haruki looked around the room, "Hold on, where is Satoshi?"

"What?! Satoshi's gone?" exclaimed Aya.

"Satoshi may have gone without us." said Shampoo.

Aya clenched her teeth in frustration, "That idiot! He's going to get himself killed!"

The reincarnated priestess grabbed the Silver Ark, which was placed near the bed, and strapped it to her back.

"I'm going after him and don't try to stop me!" exclaimed Aya.

"Wait, Aya it could be a trap!" Li Xiang tried to stop her, but Aya already left.

Li Xiang frowned, "Oh, that girl is so stubborn!"

---*---

At the training grounds…

"Chu-Chu, where are you?!"

Chu-Chu stirred and slowly opened her eyes when she heard a voice calling for her. When her vision was clear, she found herself floating inside a bubble. The last thing she remembered was someone talking about using her as bait, before knocking her out.

"Chu-Chu, where are you?" cried Satoshi's voice.

"Sayoko?" whispered Chu-Chu. Satoshi came running to her aid, breathing heavily.

"Chu-Chu, are you all right?" yelled Satoshi.

"Sayoko, stop! It's a trap!" cried Chu-Chu.

"What-" Before Satoshi could say anything, a large fireball was rocketing straight towards him. Rock and earth flew through the air when it impacted with the ground. When the smoke cleared, Satoshi was nowhere to be found.

"How pathetic, he didn't put up much of a fight." cackled a male voice. A figure suddenly appeared, floating in mid-air. He was a young man, with slightly long white hair, red eyes, wore a black long sleeved tunic, and had a sword strapped to his waste.

"Oh no, Sayoko…" sobbed Chu-Chu.

"It's not over yet!" yelled a familiar voice.

"What?!" gasped the mysterious man, when he saw Satoshi flying in the air. When he landed on the ground, Satoshi was covered with a few burn marks, and his dress was torn off, but he was wearing shorts and a tank top underneath.

Chu-Chu looked at Satoshi in shock, "Sayoko you're a…man?"

Satoshi scratched his head in embarrassment, "Yeah, sorry for fooling you Chu-Chu. It was the only way for me to enter your village."

"Hmph, I guess I underestimated you." snorted the man.

"Who are you?" demanded Satoshi.

"My name is Shittobukai, I am a servant of Yorunotobari," replied Shittobukai, "But tell me, where is the priestess and her other little friends?"

"That's not of your concern! Now let Chu-Chu go!" shouted Satoshi.

"Ah, but it is. You see, I specifically demanded for the priestess Kaguya to meet me and since she's not here I'll just have to get rid of the amazon." Shittobukai smirked. The dark servant snapped his fingers, and instantly, the bubble Chu-Chu was trapped inside filled with water.

"Oh no!" gasped Satoshi.

`I…I can't breath!' Chu-Chu thought in panic, while trying to gasp for air.

"Flare Arrow!" Fiery streams suddenly shot out of nowhere and impacted with the bubble. The bubble burst open, and a figure runs to catch her. Chu-Chu coughed and looked up to face her savior, who turned out to be Aya.

"Dear god Satoshi, I can't believe that you would go and face the bad guy by yourself," Aya snapped, "By the way, where's Lady Mikada's daughter?"

"I'm right here." said Chu-Chu, still in Aya's arms.

Aya's eyes almost bulged out of her sockets when she realized the girl that Satoshi was hanging out with was Mikada's daughter. She then dropped Chu-Chu in shock.

"N-No way! Y-You're her?" gawked Aya.

"Um, yeah." Chu-Chu replied painfully, while rubbing her sore butt, which she fell on when Aya dropped her.

`I can't believe that she's Mikada's daughter. Should I ask her about Satoshi? Nah, I'll do that later, but right now I got to get rid of this new enemy.' Aya thought to herself.

Shittobukai stared hard at Aya, `Could it be? This girl is Kaguya's reincarnation? The resemblance is striking, she looks almost the same as I remembered."

"Why Kaguya, it's so nice to see you again." Shittobukai said coldly.

"Nice to see you again? You must have gotten me mixed up with some one else, `cause I never seen you before." snapped Aya.

Shittobukai chuckled, "Of course, how silly of me. You still haven't regained all of your memories from your former life."

"Look pal, I came like you told me to. If you want to fight me then go ahead, I'm ready for ya!" Aya said confidently.

"My, my, for Kaguya's reincarnation you have quite a big mouth. Kaguya was always a mature, beautiful young woman, but you are simply a loud mouth little girl." mocked Shittobukai.

"SHUT UP! First of all my name is Aya Higurashi, and I'm not a little girl!" Aya shouted angrily.

`Oh boy, this guy's gonna regret making Aya angry.' thought Satoshi.

Aya turned to Chu-Chu, "Chu-Chu, go to Satoshi. He'll protect you, while I handle the jackass over there."

"Okay!" Chu-Chu nodded and rushes over to Satoshi.

"Okay, come at me then!" exclaimed Aya, holding out her sword.

"With pleasure." The dark servant smirked and drew his own sword, before landing back on the ground.

Aya let out a battle cry and charged with her sword. Shittobukai quickly blocked it with his own sword. Their swords clang together as they fought furiously.

Shittobukai jumped back, "Heh, how about we make this fight more interesting?"

With a small flick of his wrist, the blade of Shittobukai's sword broke apart into some sort of sword-whip (a/n Think Ivy from Soul Calibur, which I don't own.). The dark servant smiled evilly and slashed his weapon at Aya's feet. Aya yelped and quickly jumped back, barely missing the assault. Aya looked down and noticed her pants had a long tear in it.

Aya gulped nervously, "Man, that's one nasty weapon. If I'm not careful, I could be sliced into ribbons!"

"Take this!" Shittobukai began to lash out at Aya furiously. The swordswoman manage to dodge them all, but the last slash grazed her shoulder.

"Ah!" Aya clutched her shoulder in pain.

"Oh, I'm sorry, did that hurt?" mocked Shittobukai.

"Aya, are you all right?!" yelled Satoshi.

"I'm fine, don't worry. Besides, getting pricked by a needle hurts more than this." sneered Aya.

"Oh really? I guess I'll have to try harder!" Shittobukai slashed at her again. Aya held up her arms in defense, as the blade whip slashed at her clothes and grazed her skin.

"Power pole extend!" Satoshi stuck the power pole into the ground as it expanded, using it to fling himself in the air and slam in Shittobukai. The dark servant grunted and fell face first onto the ground, while Satoshi made a soft landing. Shittobukai growled and jumped back to his feet.

"You damn brat, I'll make you pay for that!" Shittobukai conjured up an energy ball in his palm.

Satoshi stood his ground, "Go ahead and throw it, I can block it easily!"

"Who said I was aiming for you?" Shittobukai sneered, and fired the blast. The blast zipped past Satoshi and was heading straight towards Chu-Chu.

"Chu-Chu, look out!" cried Satoshi.

Chu-Chu screamed in fright, and held up her arms to protect her. Luckily, a figure quickly grabbed her and jumped out of the way. After the blast hit the ground, the smoke cleared to reveal Haruki with Chu-Chu in his arms.

"Mind if I join the fight?" Haruki asked coolly, his dress was singed from the blast. He put Chu-Chu down and tore off the rest of his dress to show he was wearing pants underneath.

Li Xiang and Shampoo came running to the scene, "Are you guys all right?"

"Li Xiang, Aya is injured, go help her, quick!" said Satoshi.

"Right!" Li Xiang rushed over to Aya and used her powers to heal her.

"Satoshi, let's attack him at once." commanded Haruki.

"I'm way ahead of you!" Satoshi and Haruki let out a battle cry and charged at the dark servant.

Chu-Chu looked at them both in shock, "I don't believe it. They're both men?"

"Yeah, we're sorry for fooling you like that." replied Aya.

"Does that mean you're men too?!" gasped the amazon.

Aya, Li Xiang, and Shampoo fell over, "No!"

Shittobukai slashed his whip at Satoshi and Haruki, but the two quickly dodge the attack. At the same time, the two jumped up, and sent a double flying jump kick at Shittobukai, causing him to fall back and crash into a wall.

"Damn it, I underestimated them," Shittobukai grunted, and weakly stood up, "It seems you've won this round, but I'll be back and this time I'll be ready!"

In a blink of an eye, the dark servant shimmered out of sight.

"That was one dangerous foe, you two are lucky to be alive." stated Haruki.

Although everything seemed to be going fine, there was something that still bothered Aya.

`Who exactly was that guy? For some reason, he knows Kaguya and when he saw me he looked shocked. What's his connection with her?' thought Aya.

"Hey guys, don't just stand there! We have to get out of here before anyone sees you two." Li Xiang said to Satoshi and Haruki.

"That's right, you guys aren't wearing dresses anymore. We gotta get out of here before Lady Mikada finds out that you're really guys." said Aya.

"It's too late for that." said a familiar voice. Everyone gasped and turned around to see a very angry looking amazon leader and a troop of female warriors behind her.

"L-Lady Mikada, Shampoo can explain everything!" Shampoo tried to reason with Mikada, but she held up a hand to silence her.

"Mistress Shampoo, I am deeply disappointed that you broke our village's most sacred law. Not only did you bring men to our tribe, they also put my daughter in danger." snapped Mikada.

"Since you are a follow amazon, you and your female friends may go free, however the men must die." Mikada said firmly.

"WHAT?!" Everyone gasped, while two female warriors seized Satoshi and Haruki.

"But that's not fair, Satoshi and Haruki risked their lives to save your daughter!" objected Aya.

"Hold on Lady Mikada, that girl could be a man too!" said one of the amazons.

"That's right, we saw her break a cart into pieces. Her strength isn't that of a normal woman, she must be a man!" indicated another amazon.

Aya twitched and punched the two amazons into orbit, "I'M A CHICK!!!"

"Execute them now!" ordered Mikada. The warriors drew out their swords and prepared to slice Satoshi and Haruki's heads off.

"STOP!" cried Chu-Chu. The two warriors stopped and looked at Chu-Chu.

"Please mother, you can't kill them!" protested Chu-Chu.

"Chu-Chu, the law is the law. No men are allowed in this territory." indicated Mikada.

"Th-Then I have no choice, but to tell everyone the truth!" Chu-Chu then started to take off her clothes.

Mikada's eyes widen in fright, "Chu-Chu, stop that right now!"

Chu-Chu ignored her and took off the last piece of her clothing, wearing nothing but a pair of shorts.

"I, Chu-Chu, heir to the amazon leadership…am really a man!" Chu-Chu said boldly, revealing he had no breast.

"WHAAAAAAT?!" Everyone screamed in surprise.

Satoshi looked even more surprised than everyone else, "Y-You're a guy?!?!?!"

Chu-Chu nodded, "Yes, my mother didn't want anyone to find out, so she raised me as a girl. So if those two die then I die too!"

Mikada groan in defeat, "All right, let the men go free!"

Chu-Chu shook his head, "No mother, we have to end this hatred for men. We must change this law!"

"B-But changing our sacred law, I can't-" Mikada was cut off when Chu-Chu gave her a look.

Mikada growled, "All right, all right, I'll change the law!"

"Yes!" Aya and Li Xiang slapped each other a high five, while Satoshi and Haruki were set free.

"Great, now we don't have to wear dresses anymore." said a male voice. Everyone gawked in shock, when some of the amazons took off their dresses to reveal they were actually guys!

"What the hell? You mean, some of you are guys?!" Aya gasped.

"Satoshi, thank you so much for helping my tribe." smiled Chu-Chu.

"Yeah, but when I said you should do something about it, I didn't mean this way." said Satoshi, still shocked.

---*---

The next day, Aya and the others left the village. Shampoo said she was going to stay at the village for a while, and she told the four fighters that the next place they were heading was kingdom of the four kings Yusuke, Kuwabara, Kurama, and Hiei.

"Hey Satoshi, I've never got your answer on either if you liked Chu-Chu or not and before you found out she was man." said Aya.

"Why do you ask?" questioned Satoshi.

"J-Just curious!" Aya replied nervously.

"Well, I did like her…" Satoshi trailed off, while Aya held her breath.

"…But only as a friend." finished Satoshi.

Aya sighed in relief, "That's good to hear."

"What was that, Aya?" asked Satoshi.

"N-Nothing!"

"No, I heard you say something. What was it?"

"I told you it's nothing!"

"Come on, tell me."

"It's nothing, okay? Quit being so nosy!"

"Man, why am I even asking, you're too stubborn."

"What's that suppose to mean?!"

"It looks like everything is back to normal." sighed Haruki, as Aya and Satoshi continued with their usual arguments.

Hey guys! Aya Higurashi speaking here! After our day with the amazons, the gang and I finally made it to the kingdom of Yu Yu Hakusho! We run into some trouble, only to be saved by the four kings themselves! I get poisoned, but Kurama saved me. Not only that, but he seems to know about Kaguya and we go out on a date! Wow, my first real date, and with Kurama too! But why do I get the feeling someone's following us? Next episode, `Old memories bloom like a rose'. Only on `The Eight Anime Kingdoms'. So long everybody!